Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-06 23:40:42

TotemNitro
Male (21), United States

I want another shoulder ride

After finally doing a totem pole trench last week I so badly want another (FYI a totem pole trench is a shoulder ride with the top person wearing something long to look like one tall person). So I've expressed to my friend that I would like to go to his house again and there I'll ask for another shoulder ride from him. Hopefully it'll just be me and him because I'd just prefer it that way. This is what I'll try to do when he opens the door after taking off my shoes I'll hop on his back like a piggy back ride and then I'll throw one of my legs up on his shoulder then I'll throw up the other one to then be sitting on top of his shoulders. I'll put my legs back for balance then the closet is conveniently next to the front door so I'll open it and get out his moms overcoat and then put it on and button it up. At this point I'll look like one really tall person. I'll try to make him walk around the house like this. The best part is that the coat perfectly fits us I guess since where both light and his mom is really tall she's at least 6 feet, so with me on top of him the coat goes down to a little below his waist.

Board footer