Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-31 21:57:10

TotemNitro
Male (21), United States

Going to try a shouler ride

My past posts explaining how I had shoulder rides on my aunts and godmother didn't actually happen, I just made them up for my own pleasure. Though whenever I do go to my aunts house during the holidays I do make my cousin give me a shoulder ride with my goal to put on a long coat when on top to make a totem pole trench, I haven't succeeded in that part but I still get the shoulder ride. Anyways I'm going to my friends house to celebrate his birthday and I'm going to try to ride his moms shoulders, it might not be as hard as it sounds because it seems like she would totally do that if i asked her. Shes pretty tall I think like about 6 feet and i'm 5'3" so it'd enjoyable to be on her shoulders. I want to have a reason to go on her shoulders though, maybe like if something is high up and I ask her to give me a boost to get it. I'd want to do a totem pole trench too and since she's tall I imagine she has some long coats. I think I'll try to do it on one of my friends and put on her coat, it'd definitely get a good laugh. Hopefully she'll have one nearby then i'll put it on and get on someones shoulders. I'll update you guys if I actually end up doing any of this

Board footer