Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-08-09 10:25:59

not_selfish
Male (37), Romania

Heavy mature women on smaller younger people

Since I first registered on this site, I've been waiting to find a thread related to heavy older women riding on younger/smaller people. If I missed it, I apologize. That being said, I've decided to do the first step and post two of my experiences as a young boy.
I do not know if I always had this kink but it certainly developed when I was about 12 years old. I was at a pool with some friends and as always happens we started chiken fights. I do not remember exactly but I know that at some point I offered to carry on my shoulders the mother of a friend. After some hesitations based on her weight, she accepted. Although I do not think she had more than 65 kg, for my age and my young adolescent conformation she was pretty heavy. After several attempts to adjust her position on my shoulders, I felt her relaxing. That was when I felt that I would become addicted to this practice. We have won every fight, because of her skills and my desire to have her on my shoulders as long as possible.
The second experience happened when I was on vacation at the Black Sea with a friend. At that time, the resort where we where staying had a dedicated nudist beach. You can imagine that from the first day that spot has become our favorite place. The vast majority were either couples or single men. The luck smiled back to us on the second day. After a stormy night the sand was wet and the sky was still cloudy. So, for a few hours we where alone on the beach.
At some point my friend showed me two women who where approaching to our area. One of them looks like 30-35 years old, brunette and seemed to have about 167 cm/70 kg. The other one was amazonian kind of woman with white hair cut very short. At about 185 cm her weight was at least 90-95 kg of curvy body. Can you imagine two horny teenagers drooling at these gorgeous MILF.
Anyway, at one point we found all four of us in the water at a relatively short distance. Monica, the brunette, waved to us asking if we would like to try some chicken fight. At first we hesitated thinking that us, guys, were supposed to carry eachother. Monica was the one who broke the silent by asking: "Which one of you boys think it's strong enough for Hendrika?" I was the one who almost jumped up shouting: "I, I'd like to try!" The two women looked at eachother amused, then Hendrika, with a doubtful tone in his voice told me: "Are you sure? Your friend seems stronger. You know something, doesn't matter, let's try. Come behind me and try to lift me up."
Diving myself under water I slipped my head between her thick thighs and started to lift her. Up to a point the water helped me out, but when I streched my back I felt every ounce of her weight. With her hands pressing my head, Hendra has adjusted its position on my shoulders, then she locked her legs behind my hips. Although I felt her full weight on every inch of my body, I have to say ... It felt heavenly!

If I'll get some replies from you, I will continue the story. But honestly, I would really appreciate your stories - or, why not, fantasize.

#2 2013-08-09 16:22:25

trigger
Male (38), India

Re: Heavy mature women on smaller younger people

hey i think its too diff..to carry a 90 kg gal..from ground...nearly impossible..if u r lesser weight than that...i think so..as i have tried and have failed.

it can because of water, that i think, the weight is felt less..

but if u try in ground..it will be so diff.

thanks.

not_selfish wrote:

Since I first registered on this site, I've been waiting to find a thread related to heavy older women riding on younger/smaller people. If I missed it, I apologize. That being said, I've decided to do the first step and post two of my experiences as a young boy.
I do not know if I always had this kink but it certainly developed when I was about 12 years old. I was at a pool with some friends and as always happens we started chiken fights. I do not remember exactly but I know that at some point I offered to carry on my shoulders the mother of a friend. After some hesitations based on her weight, she accepted. Although I do not think she had more than 65 kg, for my age and my young adolescent conformation she was pretty heavy. After several attempts to adjust her position on my shoulders, I felt her relaxing. That was when I felt that I would become addicted to this practice. We have won every fight, because of her skills and my desire to have her on my shoulders as long as possible.
The second experience happened when I was on vacation at the Black Sea with a friend. At that time, the resort where we where staying had a dedicated nudist beach. You can imagine that from the first day that spot has become our favorite place. The vast majority were either couples or single men. The luck smiled back to us on the second day. After a stormy night the sand was wet and the sky was still cloudy. So, for a few hours we where alone on the beach.
At some point my friend showed me two women who where approaching to our area. One of them looks like 30-35 years old, brunette and seemed to have about 167 cm/70 kg. The other one was amazonian kind of woman with white hair cut very short. At about 185 cm her weight was at least 90-95 kg of curvy body. Can you imagine two horny teenagers drooling at these gorgeous MILF.
Anyway, at one point we found all four of us in the water at a relatively short distance. Monica, the brunette, waved to us asking if we would like to try some chicken fight. At first we hesitated thinking that us, guys, were supposed to carry eachother. Monica was the one who broke the silent by asking: "Which one of you boys think it's strong enough for Hendrika?" I was the one who almost jumped up shouting: "I, I'd like to try!" The two women looked at eachother amused, then Hendrika, with a doubtful tone in his voice told me: "Are you sure? Your friend seems stronger. You know something, doesn't matter, let's try. Come behind me and try to lift me up."
Diving myself under water I slipped my head between her thick thighs and started to lift her. Up to a point the water helped me out, but when I streched my back I felt every ounce of her weight. With her hands pressing my head, Hendra has adjusted its position on my shoulders, then she locked her legs behind my hips. Although I felt her full weight on every inch of my body, I have to say ... It felt heavenly!

If I'll get some replies from you, I will continue the story. But honestly, I would really appreciate your stories - or, why not, fantasize.

The Horse

#3 2013-08-11 14:47:50

not_selfish
Male (37), Romania

since that experience, I've tried only heavy women. the lighter one was 80 kg and we had great time trought the piknic area, avoiding our friends. the heaviest girl weight 105 kg but I have to admit it... was most of shoulder standing. we have both get exited watching ourself in a mirror- great time!

#4 2013-08-11 15:53:24

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

I really enjoy your experiences. Please keep writing more.

#5 2013-08-14 17:44:22

andu_andu

Very nice stories! Keep posting! I have the same interest as you.. I like heavy women riding on shoulders. And I'm also from Romania.. Unfortunately I didn't have very often the opportunity to carry women on shoulders - maybe because I'm tall - almost 190 cm..

#6 2013-08-15 00:12:55

guero
Male (22), US

There really is nothing better than a BBW.  One of my earlier experiences was with one in a pool when I was 12.  My parents were having a BBQ and we were all using the pool in the backyard.  I was sitting by the edge when all of a sudden I felt 2 beautiful thick thighs drape over my shoulders and wrap behind my back.  She didn't even ask for permission.  I then heard the voice of my mom's friend Beth yell "chicken fight!" from above me and a few people laughed and joined in.  Beth was about 6 feet and only weighed about 155 but she was a dancer and her muscular thighs felt amazing.  We won every round of chicken fighting so I had her on my shoulders for about 15 minutes.  One of my favorite experiences.

#7 2013-08-15 09:15:51

not_selfish
Male (37), Romania

@ guero: nice post.

@andu_andu: I am glad to see that there are other romanians who love shoulder riding. I don't think your height is an impediment in finding a rider .. a BBW might feel more safe on the shoulders of a tall man;)
You said: "didn't have very often the opportunity to carry women on shoulders"  - share with us those few events that you enjoyed so far.

When i was about the same age, 11 or 12, I had a neighbour girl who was also my classmate. I was not atracted to her, mainly because she was tall but very skinny. During some childish games we've tried also some shoulder riding. Being so easy to carry, i was even able to run trougt the house with her on my
shoulders. The experieces I've already posted here and a short sequence from a movie, where a tall leggy woman was riding on a skinny man's shoulders, made me understand that I am intersted only in big/heavy/older women.
Many years later, at 32, I met onlyne a 40 years lady. She was recently divorced and willingly accepted to furfill my fetish. When I first meet her in person I was mesmerised by her body shape:  178cm, 5 cm taller then me, 85-87 kg of thick curved thighs and hips. On top of that, her eyeglasses  gave her a
„strict teacher” look.
The second time we met, she told me that she's geting more and more excited by the ideea of riding on my shoulders but she'll do it only inside her apartament. So there we are, both of us nervous and hesitant...
„Let's try it here, next to the wall” she broke the silence. I've followed her and, positioning myself behind her, I slipped my head between her slightly aparted legs. Trembeling from my legs up, I managed to lift her up from the ground but I've struggle a wile to keep my balance. Remembering an old post of „Trigger-the human equine” I told her to get higher on my neck and lock her legs behind my back. You have no ideea how much lighter she was as soon as she get her balance. At first I found it very dificult to walk around the house with her on my shoulders, but after few minutes we get used with each other and we get more and more excited. If at first she kept asking if she's not to heavy for me, after a while I felt her geting very aroused. My shoulders, back and legs becomed extremly paintful but my state of mind was... you can imagine.
After a short brake I asked her to ride me without her pants and she hapily accepted, witch for me was like a dream. Feeling her soft skin on my bare shoulders and rubing my face brought me to a mental climax.
Later on that night, she fulfilled 3 other fetishes that I had: We have watched TV with her sitting on my chest; She offered me the best facesitting I ever had; With me knelt in front of a mirror she mercilessly rode my shoulders completely
naked – she even had an loud climax rubing herself on the back of
my neck.

#8 2013-08-15 14:33:37

trigger
Male (38), India

wow..amazing

not_selfish wrote:

@ guero: nice post.

@andu_andu: I am glad to see that there are other romanians who love shoulder riding. I don't think your height is an impediment in finding a rider .. a BBW might feel more safe on the shoulders of a tall man;)
You said: "didn't have very often the opportunity to carry women on shoulders"  - share with us those few events that you enjoyed so far.

When i was about the same age, 11 or 12, I had a neighbour girl who was also my classmate. I was not atracted to her, mainly because she was tall but very skinny. During some childish games we've tried also some shoulder riding. Being so easy to carry, i was even able to run trougt the house with her on my
shoulders. The experieces I've already posted here and a short sequence from a movie, where a tall leggy woman was riding on a skinny man's shoulders, made me understand that I am intersted only in big/heavy/older women.
Many years later, at 32, I met onlyne a 40 years lady. She was recently divorced and willingly accepted to furfill my fetish. When I first meet her in person I was mesmerised by her body shape:  178cm, 5 cm taller then me, 85-87 kg of thick curved thighs and hips. On top of that, her eyeglasses  gave her a
„strict teacher” look.
The second time we met, she told me that she's geting more and more excited by the ideea of riding on my shoulders but she'll do it only inside her apartament. So there we are, both of us nervous and hesitant...
„Let's try it here, next to the wall” she broke the silence. I've followed her and, positioning myself behind her, I slipped my head between her slightly aparted legs. Trembeling from my legs up, I managed to lift her up from the ground but I've struggle a wile to keep my balance. Remembering an old post of „Trigger-the human equine” I told her to get higher on my neck and lock her legs behind my back. You have no ideea how much lighter she was as soon as she get her balance. At first I found it very dificult to walk around the house with her on my shoulders, but after few minutes we get used with each other and we get more and more excited. If at first she kept asking if she's not to heavy for me, after a while I felt her geting very aroused. My shoulders, back and legs becomed extremly paintful but my state of mind was... you can imagine.
After a short brake I asked her to ride me without her pants and she hapily accepted, witch for me was like a dream. Feeling her soft skin on my bare shoulders and rubing my face brought me to a mental climax.
Later on that night, she fulfilled 3 other fetishes that I had: We have watched TV with her sitting on my chest; She offered me the best facesitting I ever had; With me knelt in front of a mirror she mercilessly rode my shoulders completely
naked – she even had an loud climax rubing herself on the back of
my neck.

The Horse

#9 2013-08-15 14:54:59

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

That's fantastic story. I have the same other fetishes too. I really enjoyed reading this.

#10 2013-08-15 17:13:08

patrick20020
Male, USA

I have ben a fan of this topic all my life.  When I was young, the girl who used to watch me was a BBW.  She had a pool at her house and she loved to get me to try to lift her on my shoulders....great memories!!

#11 2013-09-08 03:25:17

andu_andu

I am a fan of this topic

#12 2013-09-08 03:59:29

andu_andu

When I was a younger I used to spend my hollidays at the mountains , where some friends had a very nice house. Being there every summer I started to make friends. In the neighborhood lived a family who had 3 girls. All of them were very nice girls, all of them well built. One evening me and my friends went for a walk and meet with the girls. One moment we see an apple-tree with only a few apples remained, of course at the upper part of that tree. The girs asked for the apples and I told them that I could help them  to pick the fruits they liked. Even I am tall (190 cm) I could't reach the apples. Si the only solution was to give a shoulderide to one of the girls.
My friends had fun saying that the girls would not have the courrage to climb on my shoulders. And they were partially right. Two of them said that they were afraid, that they were guite big girl and were affraid. The youngest of them, wich was also the tallest (a liitle shorter than me) and the heaviest ( about 85-90 kg) was the one who said "yes". And I was very happy to have her on my shoulders. It was a little bit difficult to lift her (because she weight more than me at that tine) but I manager to have her on my shoulders. Feeling her weight on my shoulders was great. She picked the apples for everybody, feeling very confortable. After that I carried her for some minutes on the way home..
It was the best apple I ever eat.
After that evening I had her in my shoulders on some other occasions. She was a great rider. And she feeled very confortable riding on shoulders. Unfortunately I post contact with her. But if somebody else want to take her place and is not afraid of riding on my shoulders... The bigger, the better!

#13 2015-12-04 18:25:48

MJ10V3
Male (32), US

not_selfish wrote:

Great story! I share this affinity.

F.O.F Fan

#14 2016-02-04 05:05:07

guero
Male (22), US

@not_selfish

I think you're story with Hendrika might be one of my favorites.  If I was you I wouldve walked out onto the beach with her on my shoulders, or at least tried.  How long did she last sitting on your shoulders?

Board footer