Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-11-19 01:13:01

febioWOW
Male (27)

for wow or mow lovers...

hi guys I need help .. am I the one that gets turned on by fantasies about super-strenghted girls being ridden by other girls or by ourselves?? I feel really embarassed for this kind of thought

#2 2011-11-20 18:11:11

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

Re: for wow or mow lovers...

I like wow and mow (and wom). I“m not at all embarrased because of that. You should not feel embarrased about whatever you fantasize about.

#3 2011-11-25 00:22:22

febioWOW
Male (27)

i'd like TO share this fantasy with some girl but it s really hard..

#4 2014-12-01 00:11:03

pinnedb4
Male (64), United States

I found that I liked sitting on a girl's shoulders when I was about 10 and my neighbor Margaret helped me put the ball on the tether ball pole my dad had put up. Margaret and I had been friends since we were about 5 and she was a couple inches taller and heavier than me, but the same age. I was having trouble trying to climb the pole while hanging onto the rope, so Margaret let me get on her shoulders and made it easy to hang the ball. We didn't talk about it, but we started playing a lot of tether ball and instead of just leaving the ball out there, I'd get Margaret to help me take it down and put it back up when possible. We lost touch with each other after elementary school, then her mom ran into my mom after Margaret and I graduated high school and gave my mom her number. We were both in a new city and didn't have a lot of friends, so we started running around together some. One day she surprised me by asking if I still played tether ball, saying she could help me hang the ball if I had a pole. I was a little embarrassed at first, but we shared a good laugh after I admitted that I had really liked riding her shoulders. Margaret had been pretty heavy when we were kids, but she was probably 5'9" and 160lbs then and had little trouble walking around with my 5'10" 140lbs riding comfortably on her shoulders. Good memories.

#5 2015-12-04 18:03:56

MJ10V3
Male (32), US

pinnedb4 wrote:

I found that I liked sitting on a girl's shoulders when I was about 10 and my neighbor Margaret helped me put the ball on the tether ball pole my dad had put up. Margaret and I had been friends since we were about 5 and she was a couple inches taller and heavier than me, but the same age. I was having trouble trying to climb the pole while hanging onto the rope, so Margaret let me get on her shoulders and made it easy to hang the ball. We didn't talk about it, but we started playing a lot of tether ball and instead of just leaving the ball out there, I'd get Margaret to help me take it down and put it back up when possible. We lost touch with each other after elementary school, then her mom ran into my mom after Margaret and I graduated high school and gave my mom her number. We were both in a new city and didn't have a lot of friends, so we started running around together some. One day she surprised me by asking if I still played tether ball, saying she could help me hang the ball if I had a pole. I was a little embarrassed at first, but we shared a good laugh after I admitted that I had really liked riding her shoulders. Margaret had been pretty heavy when we were kids, but she was probably 5'9" and 160lbs then and had little trouble walking around with my 5'10" 140lbs riding comfortably on her shoulders. Good memories.

Great story!

F.O.F Fan

#6 2015-12-24 18:56:05

Baasda
Male (31), italy

Sorry for my poor english.
I love wow and mow shoulder ride also.
I discovered my pleasure to ride on girls shoulders when i was a boy, about 11 years old. First, it's not into my mind.

i have a sister, 6 years more older than me. 20 years ago my sister, 3 her friend about the same age (17 years old) and me, went at a big concert with their favourite singer. My mother wanted my sister take me at the concert whit them, but i don't care about this singer so i'wasn't happy.

But i was wrong, i remember that day like the best on my memory, because it sign my baptism into shoulder riding. making a long story short, they put me on the tallest girl's shoulders for almost the whole concert for take the pics: she was the tallest and in my childhood i was pretty light (30-35kg), so we were the perfect pair. My sister and another girl were too weak. The last girl was a little more fit, but too short, so Elena (the tallest), carried me for the all show with short and long break between a shoulderride and another. The first and the second shoulderride i remember she complained every second about her hair, also in a rude way:"OMG my hair"-"you pull off all my hair"-"wait don't sit on my hair" etc etc. Then, she finally setting her hair up, become quiet and the ride go hard.
i remember she gave me 6  shoulderride, the longest for about 15 minutes. For this, she walked just 10 meter, in the middle of the crowd, with me on her shoulders for find a better location for take the pics. I was well balanced on her shoulders, with my feet behind her back and my genitals against her neck (luckly i was only 11 years old, so i don't had strange reactions).
After 10 minutes pheraps she was tired - she was a normal girl, tall but slim, not trained, so 33kg on her shoulders for so long was a big challenge- but don't request me to get off, and i was too happy to take pics (and sit on her shoulders), that i closed my mouth. After 15 minutes she say's:"ok get off get off" and my sister helped me to get down.
My sister then request her a shoulder ride for better view, but it lasted only 2 minutes, because she weighted more than me and Elena was a little tired for the previous shoulder ride who gave me.

this girl carried me for about 40 minutes with breaks, and about others 2 minutes my sister.
So, When my sister request for another shoulder ride, she laughed crazy end reply:"OMG, noooo i don't feel more my neck and shoulders!"
So, the last 15 minutes of the concert the fun was over.
For the next weeks i think i falling in a platonic love with Elena, but i was a little boy and my sister and her friend don't care about me.
When i met them (1 or 2 times for months, when they were guest at our home), she smiling and say only "hello". My sisters btw wasn't a good sponsor for me.

With the summer season i went ath the seaside with my family, my sister and sometimes her friends. Two times there was also Elena, so i hoped for some chicken fight or shoulderride in the water. That's never occurred. My sister gave me a short shouldderide (20 seconds about), but i'm not interesting in riding people of my family. Elena gave a shoulderride also, but at her friend.
I wasn't in confidence for request a shoulder ride to her and i was too shy.

Now, she is about 36 years old, married with one children. I meet her sometimes, because my sister don't cut the old friendship. She is still very nice, tall and slim. Now, when we meet, we chat just a little, "how are you, work, children, etc etc)".
But, onestly, i feel a little strange: i watch her neck and her shoulders and i remember when in my childhood, i was up on her. I don't know if she remember that day. Surely, not like i remember it.

#7 2015-12-25 05:17:33

trigger
Male (38), India

Hey I have also exp many such things when i was a kid, but I like carrying..so mine is from carrying part on my shoulders, and back.

- To Sum Up, when I was in job, I encountered with one of the young girls, whom I used to give all sorts of ride, we chatted for sometime and shared
   numbers.  After some days, I just requested her that she can ride me like before , just to revive our Old days...and it was a BIG NO - NO for me..

She remembered each and every thing in detail, but she was now not interested in this more, I think she has got BF now..that's why. Or is not into that much
   shoulder riding stuff like I am.

- The same happened with me with one of my early friends in school, we always discussed and did some small rides on shoulders, and all.

But After some years, When I asked her  -  she said she has grown in life, and that stage of her is passed, better will be for me, that I also grow.

It was no luck for me, to get Old Riders to Ride again.

Thanks

Baasda wrote:

Sorry for my poor english.
I love wow and mow shoulder ride also.
I discovered my pleasure to ride on girls shoulders when i was a boy, about 11 years old. First, it's not into my mind.

i have a sister, 6 years more older than me. 20 years ago my sister, 3 her friend about the same age (17 years old) and me, went at a big concert with their favourite singer. My mother wanted my sister take me at the concert whit them, but i don't care about this singer so i'wasn't happy.

But i was wrong, i remember that day like the best on my memory, because it sign my baptism into shoulder riding. making a long story short, they put me on the tallest girl's shoulders for almost the whole concert for take the pics: she was the tallest and in my childhood i was pretty light (30-35kg), so we were the perfect pair. My sister and another girl were too weak. The last girl was a little more fit, but too short, so Elena (the tallest), carried me for the all show with short and long break between a shoulderride and another. The first and the second shoulderride i remember she complained every second about her hair, also in a rude way:"OMG my hair"-"you pull off all my hair"-"wait don't sit on my hair" etc etc. Then, she finally setting her hair up, become quiet and the ride go hard.
i remember she gave me 6  shoulderride, the longest for about 15 minutes. For this, she walked just 10 meter, in the middle of the crowd, with me on her shoulders for find a better location for take the pics. I was well balanced on her shoulders, with my feet behind her back and my genitals against her neck (luckly i was only 11 years old, so i don't had strange reactions).
After 10 minutes pheraps she was tired - she was a normal girl, tall but slim, not trained, so 33kg on her shoulders for so long was a big challenge- but don't request me to get off, and i was too happy to take pics (and sit on her shoulders), that i closed my mouth. After 15 minutes she say's:"ok get off get off" and my sister helped me to get down.
My sister then request her a shoulder ride for better view, but it lasted only 2 minutes, because she weighted more than me and Elena was a little tired for the previous shoulder ride who gave me.

this girl carried me for about 40 minutes with breaks, and about others 2 minutes my sister.
So, When my sister request for another shoulder ride, she laughed crazy end reply:"OMG, noooo i don't feel more my neck and shoulders!"
So, the last 15 minutes of the concert the fun was over.
For the next weeks i think i falling in a platonic love with Elena, but i was a little boy and my sister and her friend don't care about me.
When i met them (1 or 2 times for months, when they were guest at our home), she smiling and say only "hello". My sisters btw wasn't a good sponsor for me.

With the summer season i went ath the seaside with my family, my sister and sometimes her friends. Two times there was also Elena, so i hoped for some chicken fight or shoulderride in the water. That's never occurred. My sister gave me a short shouldderide (20 seconds about), but i'm not interesting in riding people of my family. Elena gave a shoulderride also, but at her friend.
I wasn't in confidence for request a shoulder ride to her and i was too shy.

Now, she is about 36 years old, married with one children. I meet her sometimes, because my sister don't cut the old friendship. She is still very nice, tall and slim. Now, when we meet, we chat just a little, "how are you, work, children, etc etc)".
But, onestly, i feel a little strange: i watch her neck and her shoulders and i remember when in my childhood, i was up on her. I don't know if she remember that day. Surely, not like i remember it.

The Horse

#8 2015-12-29 18:41:31

Audreyb

I see no  reason  for embarrassment . Since most  shoulder riding is  consensual,  the woman  who's  shoulders you  would  sit on would have her  own  motives  for allowing you  to  sit on her.
I have been carried by both  men  and women,  some who were  less than  willing in fact and  I  enjoyed riding them  even  if they  did  not. Several of  my  male  friends also  enjoy riding on  the  shoulders of other  men   and in  some  cases  insist  on this service  from men they  have control of  for  various reasons.

For  whatever  reason  you enjoy the act,  fantasy or  just the  idea,  there is  nothing  at  all  wrong  with wanting to.

#9 2016-01-05 18:56:02

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

Baasda wrote:

i have a sister, 6 years more older than me. 20 years ago my sister, 3 her friend about the same age (17 years old) and me, went at a big concert with their favourite singer.

Nice story. ThankĀ“s for telling us about it. But please update your age. You canĀ“t be 23 anymore.

#10 2016-01-05 20:17:50

Baasda
Male (31), italy

Ok, done

Board footer