Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-15 19:45:42

cargo
Male (35), Sweden

the little and the fat (f/f)

there is this little girl, aged 18, she has nearly 50 kg and is about 1,50 m - blond and shy. she used to earn money in a café nearby. she works there with two other girls: ellen and hanna are 30 years old. they are friends and have a lot of fun at work. ellen is small, 58 kg, but very sexy, everybody takes a second look on her because she is really good looking with a perfect body. hanna could be good looking, too - but she loves to eat and so the scales shows over 80 kg.

now the two friends are sitting on the table while our little blonde prepares sandwiches for the customers. hanna gets hungry by watching her. "gimme this sandwich", she orders. "but it´s for ..."  - "me!". she gets ist. ellen laughts: "if you go on like that, you will be unable to work on your own". - "oh, i´am actually unable to walk ... look at this fat ass!". she shows her round but still bitchin butt. ellen gets up, and smiles: "then you need to ask someone to give you a shoulderride", and she takes the next sandwich the blond girl made to deliver it. as she left the room hanna shouts "i should ask ...", ellen is away - hanna looks at the blonde and complete "... this one!" - she gets up, steps to the girl and ask friendly: "would you give me a shoulderride?" - "y...you want me to lift and carry you?" - "that´s what i said. are you ready?". the blond girl is complete irritates. "just get down on your knees, get you little head between my legs, yes, stick it under my ass.". as the blonde try to do so, she place all her weight on this little neck: "and now lift me up". - of course there is no chance. "ok, we wait until ellen comes back to help a little bit - in the meantime i want you to give your best to lift me up on your own, even if you have no chance!". and so, the little girl wastes all her energy to try something hopeless.

then ellen comes back, sees the crazy situation and starts loughting: "what are you trying to do? lift up that fat ass?" - "don´t lough - help her!". after a while they manage to get the little girl on her feet - with the plump hanna on her shoulders. "wow!", hanna sits happy on her little victim. "and now, i want you to carry me everywhere, i´ll never get off you - ok?" - and what answear she get? "yes. i give my best" - reason being: our little girl is in love - with both of the older girls. and because of that she did everything they order, and now she have the chance to feel this body so close. even if ti´s real hard she enjoys the physical closeness.

>>> this was the beginning of a little story i create to say "hi" to this amazing and rare community <<<

/cargo

#2 2011-06-16 00:14:43

parcour
Male (34), Russia

Re: the little and the fat (f/f)

This story is real?

#3 2011-06-16 12:02:17

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Re: the little and the fat (f/f)

parcour wrote:

This story is real?