Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-15 19:30:46

wilhelma
Male (54), Germany

New experience

Last year I went to Cologne for carneval to see the big parade on monday. I tooked a lot of photos and made some videos as well. The parade was nearly over and I went from the dome of Cologne to the central station when I saw a
girl sitting on top of the stairway and asked the people for money. Actualy I donīt care for when people beg for money but this girl said to me: "Have a nice evening". I went on my way and asked myself: When I go back and make her an
offer will she agree to sit on my shoulders or not? Why donīt give it a try? So I went back and said to the girl: "When
you sit on my shoulders and another person take a photo of it, I give you and the photoprapher 10 Euro."  First she
was hesitate and wanted a piggyback ride but I consisted to do a shoulder ride. I gave a man my camera, bend down
and let her sit on my shoulders. I stood up with ease and was very happy for having an adult woman on my shoulders
again since about 10 years. This girl was about 30 years old and her weight surely not more than 60 kilogram. She was
scaring all the time and I tried to tuck her feet behind my hips - the way I like it most. Meanwhile the man tooked a photo and when I had her feet in the right position the man helped the girl going down from my shoulders. I paid both
10 Euro thanked for the photo and the shoulder sit and we went on our ways.
I think this enening three people were very happy; two for getting money from a stranger and I for having an experience I will never forget.

#2 2014-02-15 20:29:50

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Re: New experience

Hi wilhelma,

That's a brilliant idea you had. I think I should try that where I live too.

#3 2015-12-04 18:18:55

MJ10V3
Male (32), US

Re: New experience

Wonderful story thanks for sharing!

F.O.F Fan

Board footer