Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-30 01:41:24

iwanttorideongirls
Male (35), USA

My sister in law part 2 - 4

Last year I posted about a time my sister in law carried me. A week ago my sister in law called and asked if she could stay at my place while my step brother was out of town. She felt safer and said it was a good idea. I was on vacation so I was home all week. The first night we went out to dinner and she brought up when she carried me. I said that was a fun night. We got home and I had my back to her. She came up from behind and grabbed my legs and put her head under my crotch and lifted me on her shoulders and carried me around the house. It was orgasmic that I released in my pants. She was wearing a green tank top and jeans. She smelled incredible. I guess also I could see down her shirt helped. Anyways, after she put me down she noticed the mess in pants and told me not to be embarrassed it was sexy for her too but we are not telling her husband my step brother. The week has another story. We did not have sex by the way.

Part 3.

After the first night with my sister in law. We woke up and she said that she would love to still carry me from time to time. I said that would be great and I have been carried by women including some naked rides but have never had that happen to me. I have almost always been aroused but never have released on a girls shoulders. She said it's ok and I am not trying to have sex either. I was kind of relieved when she said that not that I wouldn't like it but I digress.I said what would you like to do today. She said let's just relax and hang out this week. I said ok. She also said about a day of shoulder and piggyback rides? I said absolutely. So that moment she squatted down and I climbed onto her shoulders and she lifted me up. I was again aroused but was able to control things. She carried me around for a little bit and asked how long she could keep me on her shoulders. I said let's try a half hour. She said how bout an hour . She had me on shoulders for an hour and a half. It was awesome. She carried me most of the day and evening. I massaged her whole body as part of my gratitude.I was aroused about the whole time. We took a break the next day. The following day was a different and best experience I ever had......

Part 4.

Well it was Friday and the last my sister in law was at my place . She said let's throw a get together. I said ok who do you want to invite. How bout my sisters she replied. She has two sisters and three brothers who are married. It was all girls six total. One is single. Anyways, drinks were being consumed and my sister in law said I can lift my brother in law. Girls didn't believe so she lifted me then there was random shoulder rides happening. I was on my sister in law most of the time. Then her sister the one that is single said she could lift me easy. She is extremely gorgeous. She has blonde hair and 5 ft 11 160lbs and large breasts. She was wearing a pink tank top and khaki shorts. She lifted me with ease carried me onto my bedroom. This is where the best happened. She put me down and started stripping and then she told me to get naked. She lifted me on her shoulders naked and I totally released and she was turned on by that. She then put me down and faced my crotch I thought she was going to give bj. But instead she told me to place my legs over her shoulders and then she lifted me. My first reverse shoulder ride and she gave me a bj while I was up there. It was awesome. We then later did more traditional shoulder rides. Finally we had sex pretty much the whole night. Me and her are apparently dating. She said sex and shoulder rides are now her thing.

#2 2015-07-09 18:30:21

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

Re: My sister in law part 2 - 4

Please donĀ“t start a new topic every time you continue your story. Just make a new post in this topic.

#3 2015-08-08 13:37:50

totesmagotes92
Male (23), Texas

Re: My sister in law part 2 - 4

I enjoy your stories quite a bit .

Board footer