Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-26 09:43:11

ponystu
Male (38), UK

Too heavy to ride?

How many of you out there feel that you are too heavy to be carried on a guy's shoulders? I've heard about women especially that wouldn't dare to be carried as they feel they are too heavy. This saddens me somewhat.
The other type of woman is a bbw or ssbbw, that would dearly love to be carried, but has never found someone strong enough.
Does this apply to anyone out there? Or, have you thought you were too heavy, then been carried and loved it?
We'd love to hear your opinions and experiences.

#2 2015-03-26 22:57:33

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Re: Too heavy to ride?

This is a problem for many mature women AND men. When adults reach their late 20s, 30s and 40s, a lot of them put on too much weight simply because they eat more food than they use up in energy. These days, many women in the mid to late 20s and older are too 'weighty.'

If these women want to enjoy a shoulder ride, the guy carrying them would need to be gym-fit muscle-building man. No ordinary guy could or would be able to carry them on their shoulders. Maybe that's why shoulder riding fun and games are mostly for kids?

Although I'm a middle-aged guy, I do not over-eat. I'm 5' 9" and my weight is 154 pounds (11 stones in English). My regular guy pony is just 140 pounds and I can ride around on his shoulders without any problems, albeit for short fun rides. It's a good work-out for him and keeps him fit. I've been riding him regularly for over three years.

The other side of the coin is that there are some pony guys who positively want to find out what it feels like to have a weighty female sat astride his shoulders and giving her a ride. What can one say? Go ahead and do that but please video the lift and ride so that we can watch (and enjoy maybe?) your pain. There are obviously two problems with giving a heavy female a shoulder ride. The first, as I mentioned, is lifting her up onto your shoulders (although she could mount the guy's shoulders from a high position while he stands there). The second is being able to stand there (for how long?) while she is sat astride his shoulders and how long or how far could he walk while she is sat there astride his shoulders? And how is he going to be able to let her down off his shoulders?

In my opinion, any guy who is looking for this kind of fun with a heavy female is best to sit on a settee and let her clamber astride his shoulders and then let her sit there having what is known as a 'shoulders-bonk.' It is the safest option and one that lots of heavyweight females would probably enjoy.

#3 2015-03-27 01:47:25

ridecarry
Male (35), U.S

While at a concert I witnessed this shoulder ride from the couple near by me. He was slender to med build while his girlfriend was on the heavier side ( He looked to be around  160 lbs and she was around 230 I am guessing ) She whispered something to him and he nodded yes and stooped down .My honest opinion was he won't be able to lift her up  like that. About 15 sec went by and he slowly stood up with her on his shoulders. she wrapped her feet around his back  and he slowly bounced her up and down to the beat of the music some .After 2 songs he stooped down and she slowly and reluctantly got off his shoulders . later in the concert I seen her up on his shoulders for a 2nd time .He looked like fatigue was setting in as he  weaved and seemed unstable . I kept looking over   from time to time to see if she was still up on his shoulders and to my amazement she was .  Finally letting her down he looked like he had enough as he was rubbing his neck some haha , Good times for sure. I was hoping she was going to put him on her shoulders but that did not happen this time.

#4 2015-03-27 23:54:44

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Today, after reading this thread and thinking about it, I noticed at least two young women at different times who were walking along with their slim young boyfriends and both these women (who were both in their early 20s) had what I would describe as 'skull-cracking thighs.'

Any guy stupid enough to slip his head between the thighs of women like these would have (or would be in danger of having) their skulls cracked open like a nut in a pair of nutcrackers. As for giving these sorts of weighty women a shoulder ride - no way!

#5 2015-03-28 00:02:32

ridecarry
Male (35), U.S

The person should know his limitations , as to what he can or can"t lift safely. The guy I seen with his bigger girlfriend has apparently had her up on his shoulders before . I have no prob giving a heavy rider a ride cause I know what I can handle  without injuring myself or my rider

#6 2015-03-29 23:34:42

ridecarry
Male (35), U.S

Going to be in Columbus Ohio  April 19-24th. Anyone in the area interested in shoulder rides  let me know on here first then will set up communication .

#7 2015-04-29 17:55:33

ponystu
Male (38), UK

The most I've ever had was a rider weighing about 290lbs, but she lacked confidence to be carried for long. I'd love to find a rider well over 300lbs. Perhaps even over the 350lb mark if I can get them off the ground!

#8 2015-06-16 19:41:57

SJB
Male (36), United Kingdom

I think I must be too heavy to get carried, I'd love a shoulder ride, but at 95kg I must be too heavy.  I used to love getting shoulder rides from other guys, but sadly no longer

#9 2015-06-16 22:58:31

greybeezer

My perspective is a little different, I'm not interested in riding on a mans shoulders but I have had many shoulder rides on women and my weight has ranged from 280lbs to 330lbs.  I have a friend who is a little over 200lbs and both his ex fiancĂ© and her daughter carried him around their house like he was nothing.

#10 2015-06-23 16:02:29

Audreyb

I have a friend  who is  quite heavy and has been her  whole life.
She  hadn't been carried on  anyone's shoulders since  she was a  little girl.
She was quite shy  about her weight until  I  managed to  convince her    that she  is beautiful (she really is)  and  she should ask  one of her many admirers to let  her sit on his shoulders.
She  chose one of  the bigger  men  she  dates  and  he agreed  somewhat reluctantly.
He  failed  the first time  that she  sat on him , probably because he tried  lifting by  ducking under her and  trying to straighten up. But she insisted that he try  again  with him sitting on the  edge of the   sofa and he managed to  stand  with her  sitting on his shoulders.

He didn't carry her very  far but she did  enjoy the  position and she let   him  sit down with her still on his shoulders so  she could  enjoy it  a while  longer.

A  smaller man she dates  did much better  and  carried her around  her living room several  times even though she was  much  heavier than he  was.  But  she  liked sitting on the  bigger man  better because his  shoulders  are  wider and she feels  more secure.  She is  hoping the  bigger man will get stronger  with practice  and since  he is  quite  taken  with her  and she  is assertive enough  to insist on it, I  think  she might  be able to  train him  over time.

#11 2015-06-24 01:11:09

ponystu
Male (38), UK

SJB, I love being a pony. Where are you in the UK?  I could give you as long a ride as you wanted. :-)

#12 2015-06-26 11:05:26

SJB

ponystu wrote:

SJB, I love being a pony. Where are you in the UK?  I could give you as long a ride as you wanted. :-)

Hi Ponystu
Thanks, that would be great - I'd love that smile. Well, I'm practically at the very north of the UK in Aberdeen, where are you? Perhaps we can arrange to travel and meet up? I'd love a long shoulder ride!
SJB

#13 2015-06-26 15:00:21

ponystu
Male (38), UK

Ah. That could be tricky as I'm in Kent, right in the south east. Opportunity for me to get even half way would be very slim. If ever you are in London or the surrounding areas though, be sure to let me know.

#14 2015-06-30 19:59:59

SJB

ponystu wrote:

Ah. That could be tricky as I'm in Kent, right in the south east. Opportunity for me to get even half way would be very slim. If ever you are in London or the surrounding areas though, be sure to let me know.

Ponystu
It's bad luck that we live at opposite ends of the country as I would really love a long shoulder ride! But I understand the difficulty for travel.  I shall of course let you know for sure the next time I travel to London or Kent and we can arrange something, it may be a little time before I travel up to London.  In the meantime, is it still ok for me to reply to your posts on here or write to you via this site?

#15 2015-07-28 20:15:36

compguytom
Male (42), USA

Yeah, I have to completely agree with this.  I, too, don't really have any interest in getting shoulder rides from other guys -- but I've gotten them from a number of women. At around 200lbs. myself, I've found some women's response to picking me up is, "Oh... you weigh a little less than my ex b/f who I've carried around before."

Athletic teenage girls typically have no problem with my weight either. These days, a lot of them are lifting close to or more than my weight as part of their regular gym workouts anyway.

I used to live next door to a divorced woman in her late 30's who had a 15 year old mixed-race daughter with amazing strength. I used to see her out in their yard all the time, horsing around with her older male cousins - and they were constantly jumping on her back or getting boosted up onto her shoulders. I said something to her mom about it one time, while sitting on her porch steps with her and her aunt, drinking beer and hanging out, watching them all playing. Her mom just laughed and agreed she was really strong, and was always trying to carry people around. She said she weighed about 240lbs. and her daughter used to come up between her legs and boost her up onto her shoulders in the kitchen when she needed to reach something in a top cabinet. Her aunt chimed in and said, "Oh yeah... and she does it like it's nothing too! You don't ever need a step-stool in this house!" I mentioned that I'd sure like an arrangement like that, and to my surprise -- the mom said, "You should let her give you a ride!" The aunt said "Yeah!" and they called her over, telling her "Your neighbor wants a turn!" The girl ran over, plopped down on the bottom step and said, "Sure! Climb on!" I was a little uncertain if she could actually stand up from that close to the ground with my weight on her shoulders, but sure enough! She slowly and steadily stood up with me, with a big grin on her face. The aunt said, "Look at those leg muscles.... rippling like that!" and her mom just nodded.  She started walking me around the yard in circles, enjoying the chance to show off.

And another divorced woman I'm good friends with has a teenage daughter who's always been thin and athletic, playing soccer on a team. She was telling me just a few weeks ago how tall she's getting. (Apparently, she's up to 5'11" now and they expect she might reach 6 feet.) I said, "Wow.... I'm only 5'10" myself! She's taller than me now!" She said, "I know! And she's strong enough that she could pick you up now too!" I was a little confused, and asked how she knew that? She told me how the last time her daughter stayed the weekend with her ex-husband, she came back to the door carrying him on her shoulders from the car, and she bragged later than she piggyback carried him after their soccer practice, back to the car from the soccer field, too. I said that sounded like fun to me, and she said, "Well, next time you come over and she's here, you should ask her! Let her put those soccer muscles to use!"

greybeezer wrote:

My perspective is a little different, I'm not interested in riding on a mans shoulders but I have had many shoulder rides on women and my weight has ranged from 280lbs to 330lbs.  I have a friend who is a little over 200lbs and both his ex fiancĂ© and her daughter carried him around their house like he was nothing.

#16 2017-07-05 20:58:20

kingbetox
Male (37), USA

At 285 pounds, I feel like I should give up on my dream of being carried on shoulders already sad

#17 2017-07-06 18:14:53

Audreyb

kingbetox:   

Perhaps  you  should look  for a  compromise .  I have  encountered  quite a few  submissive and  masochistic  gay men who would seemingly  submit  to almost  anything,  even  to  the  point  of  being  injured .   But I  have  never encountered  a  gay  masochist  who could carry someone of  your  size safely  while you  sat on his shoulders. 

Perhaps  you could search  for a  willing  submissive  man that  would  participate  in a  compromise of sorts. You  might sit on his shoulders while he is in  a  stationary  sitting position and  enjoy his  service  beneath  you for as long as he  can  hold  out.  Then  you  might have him  carry  you on  his back with him on all  fours .  You  could  enjoy  actually  riding him in the  pony ride  position  and  you  wouldn't normally damage his spine  while  sitting on  his back  because the Spinous process is  in place to  prevent the  spine from  bending  backward to  far.
If you were sitting on  his shoulders,  his  vertebrates  would  compress  and  if he  compensates by  leaning forward the  disks in his  spine  could  herniate.   The pain of such an injury  would make him  useless  to  you  in the  future   and worse,  he  might  fall beneath you  and you  might be injured as well.

Other than  losing weight, I  can't think of another practical  solution  to  your  dilemma.

#18 2017-07-07 00:00:02

kingbetox
Male (37), USA

Audreyb wrote:

kingbetox:   

Perhaps  you  should look  for a  compromise .  I have  encountered  quite a few  submissive and  masochistic  gay men who would seemingly  submit  to almost  anything,  even  to  the  point  of  being  injured .   But I  have  never encountered  a  gay  masochist  who could carry someone of  your  size safely  while you  sat on his shoulders. 

Perhaps  you could search  for a  willing  submissive  man that  would  participate  in a  compromise of sorts. You  might sit on his shoulders while he is in  a  stationary  sitting position and  enjoy his  service  beneath  you for as long as he  can  hold  out.  Then  you  might have him  carry  you on  his back with him on all  fours .  You  could  enjoy  actually  riding him in the  pony ride  position  and  you  wouldn't normally damage his spine  while  sitting on  his back  because the Spinous process is  in place to  prevent the  spine from  bending  backward to  far.
If you were sitting on  his shoulders,  his  vertebrates  would  compress  and  if he  compensates by  leaning forward the  disks in his  spine  could  herniate.   The pain of such an injury  would make him  useless  to  you  in the  future   and worse,  he  might  fall beneath you  and you  might be injured as well.

Other than  losing weight, I  can't think of another practical  solution  to  your  dilemma.

Thanks Auderyb! I never saw it that way. This is really helpful.

#19 2017-07-07 03:54:47

Audreyb

kingbetox:

I'm  happy if  my suggestions may  help.  My  neighbor is a  plus sized  woman who  on occasion rides pony style on some of her  admirers . These men are  attracted to  large sized  ladies and some  have a "crush"  fetish as well.   She  tends to  keep  her  weight secretive but if I  were to  guess , I would say  that she is probably  260 lbs.  None of her admirers  are  very  big and some  are rather  frail.  She admits to enjoying this  "pony play" very  much,   though I can't  imagine any woman that  wouldn't.  She has  never injured any of  these  men in spite of  play  a little rough with  them.

My  point of course is  that you're  not much  heavier  than  she is ,  so you should  be able to sit on a man's  back without  concern  and sit on  his shoulders in the stationary position  as well.

#20 2017-07-07 08:42:45

trigger
Male (38), India

Hey Audrey.

Well you said like every or most of the woman enjoy pony rides.

Then why it is that from last 10 years here in India , I have only given money to be ridden.

No female has ever met me for rides.

Yes discussed with 1-2 females from India from this forum only.

But nothing worked out

The Horse

#21 2017-07-07 18:02:51

Audreyb

trigger:

I'm not  from  India  and have no idea of the  culture  in  your  country.  There  may be any  number of reasons for  your lack of success in  finding  women  to  ride on your  shoulders  or  back.  But that  lack of  success  doesn't mean  that women or even  most  women would like to ride  in this way. It  only  means  that you  have  been  unsuccessful in finding  them.

#22 2017-07-08 06:59:56

trigger
Male (38), India

Question is where to find them.

If u see this forum also. There are I think only 2-3 female active here from whole world.

So u can guess the scene.

The Horse

#23 2017-07-10 19:41:21

Audreyb

A  lack of involvement in forums with this  subject matter  doesn't  invariably  imply  a  lack of  interest  or willingness  to participate in  an  activity.
Men  talk  about their  fetishes and  desires more openly and freely in  general. Women  are  more into  spontaneity  and are    more inclined to  be suspect of a man's  motives.   

My  suggestion  to  you is  to seek out  more web sites  and adult  forums  and  to  list  this as an interest on  a  dating site.   This will  allow you to  weed  out  women  who are less than interested   and concentrate on  those who are  fully interested.   It's  not something  that you  should  spring on  a woman on  a  first  date  or a  woman  who  was  unaware of your  interests.

#24 2018-03-12 05:41:28

Pickles
Female (32), USA

ponystu wrote:

How many of you out there feel that you are too heavy to be carried on a guy's shoulders? I've heard about women especially that wouldn't dare to be carried as they feel they are too heavy. This saddens me somewhat.
The other type of woman is a bbw or ssbbw, that would dearly love to be carried, but has never found someone strong enough.
Does this apply to anyone out there? Or, have you thought you were too heavy, then been carried and loved it?

Yes, I totally feel that way. I long to be carried on a guy's shoulders so badly, but I have always been on the heavy side. The last time I rode on someone's shoulders, I was 2 years old and riding on my dad's shoulders. Throughout elementary school and highschool, I would see kids giving their friends shoulder rides, and I was never chosen to be carried. Then, I would see adult guys have their girlfriends or just friends sit on their shoulders during parades and stuff.
I am still waiting to be carried someday. I am a little encouraged by some of the comments on this discussion saying they could carry a girl who is over 280 lbs on their shoulders, as I am 245 lbs. I wonder if any guys or girls enjoy giving rides to bigger girls?

#25 2018-03-12 20:23:04

brad's shoulders
Male (38), United States

@Pickles - I am sure this forum is full of people who would love to carry you on their shoulders!

You can count me among them. May I ask in what part of the US you live?

#26 2018-03-12 20:42:51

ponyplay-es
Male (31), Spain
Website

Pickles wrote:

I am a little encouraged by some of the comments on this discussion saying they could carry a girl who is over 280 lbs on their shoulders, as I am 245 lbs. I wonder if any guys or girls enjoy giving rides to bigger girls?

I've always preferred bigger girls in all lift and carry activities, and I know that there are many other members who think the same way.
Sadly, I never had a chance to give a shoulder ride to someone of that weight, but have done it a few times with girls above 200lbs, so I don't think that it would be a problem.
On the other hand, if you also enjoy rides on fours, that's where I've had experiences with much more weight than that on my back, and it was all fun... It is probably more safe too if the carrier isn't too strong, and allows for longer rides, at least for me.

Anyway, I'm sure you won't have trouble finding carriers here. And if you ever visit Europe, I'd love to have a chance at it.

#27 2018-03-12 21:29:42

bergt
Bonus member
Male (57), Finland

SURE, Pickless

I like bigger girls more than small girls, more heavy than light.
I LOVE carry big women on my shoulders and my "record" has been 308 lb. I have sent already here in members section picture I carry such a weight and I never forget that. Light small girl is not intresting for me, woman must be adult REAL woman and 245 lb is just what I like ;-)
Be sure, hundreds of men here dream about to have possibility to carry you on shoulders. I like more when woman sit on my back of neck, not only on my shoulders.

We live only once in that planet and life is short, I think we must try to do our dreams come true.

Bergt

#28 2018-03-13 17:23:12

patrick20020
Male, USA

I love having a heavy woman as a rider!  My heaviest successful ride has been 265lbs.  She has gained weight since then, and the reason she hasn't ridden me while being heavier isn't the additional weight, it's that she can no longer get a good seat on my shoulders because of her belly.  I'd love to try again if she would "fit" up there.  But, I've loved carrying heavier girls and women ever since I was a kid.  Of course, when you are a kid there is a much greater population of heavier females who are willing to let you try to give them a shoulder ride...haha.

Please email me if you'd like to chat about this!

#29 2018-03-19 13:28:17

Nick
Admin
Male (56), Sweden

I had to delete a couple of posts here. This forum is for discussions only. Please use the other forum "Travelling and meeting (New Window)" if interested in meeting up with someone, or send a private message by clicking the email link below the username (you need to be a bonus member (New Window) to send pm). /Nick, admin

#30 2018-03-22 00:37:05

Dragon
Male (28), America

Mr patrick20020

You said you can carry heavy women, and that you have carried a female rider who weigh 265 lbs. You are strong. How long did you carry her?
Are you a bodybuilder?
You said you have loved carrying heavier girls and women since you was a kid. And that when you was a kid there was a much greater population of heavier females who are willing to let you try to give them a shoulder ride... That sounds really interesting. You must have many good experiences about it.... I can not find females willing to let me carry them and I am adult and not weak. I just can not convince them to let me carry them.
I have never carried a girl more heavier than 70 kg or around 140 lbs... I wonder if I could carry a girl over 250 lbs.
This makes me think about there are some carriers really strongs. I should train to get stronger.
Who is the strongest carrier here?
Who has the record of carrying the heavier rider?

#31 2018-03-23 01:35:39

M:MOW,WOM,WOW
Male (41), Greece

I enjoy giving rides to girls being bigger than me, I have done it once. I also like you are willing to ride on a girl being smaller than you, that's very spicey smile

Pickles wrote:

ponystu wrote:

Yes, I totally feel that way. I long to be carried on a guy's shoulders so badly, but I have always been on the heavy side. The last time I rode on someone's shoulders, I was 2 years old and riding on my dad's shoulders. Throughout elementary school and highschool, I would see kids giving their friends shoulder rides, and I was never chosen to be carried. Then, I would see adult guys have their girlfriends or just friends sit on their shoulders during parades and stuff.
I am still waiting to be carried someday. I am a little encouraged by some of the comments on this discussion saying they could carry a girl who is over 280 lbs on their shoulders, as I am 245 lbs. I wonder if any guys or girls enjoy giving rides to bigger girls?

Board footer