Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-25 16:28:38

stalot
Male (45), austria

Rhea

hi all,
need to share with you my last experience with a person called Rhea.
i share this short story with you because we are a small and friendly community.

recently i was approached by a person in email, she/he called herself/himself Rhea.
we chatted on gchat for some hours, everything seemed to be fine.
she sent me some pictures, one of which i bet i have seen before somewhere. so thats why i asked her/him for a short voice chat, because earlier we all came across with some people who appeared as female but were in fact male. and in the age of internet, you really never now. so i just asked her for a short voice chat. she said she is on the phone with many other people, that call is going to last for many hours.... so she cant have a voice chat with me.
at the same time she got angry and said if i dont trust her, she doesnt want to talk to me. and suddenly she stopped talking to me.

thats the short story.
i am not saying this person is a male person. i dont know of course.
but this kind of behavior is a little bit suspicious in the age of internet.

so if she is a female in real, i wish all the best to any pony here with that person.
but i suggest you check it out.

#2 2015-06-25 20:27:34

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

Re: Rhea

Hi Stalot, You are not the first and you most certainly wont be the last to suffer from this,there is no real answer to this problem. You idea of a voice chat is a good one,although to get to the truth,you have to get into the depths of voice analysis,which is beyond most of us is lacking,we have to rely on the honesty of the person,which over the years has been to say the least problematlcal.we all have to be careful.

Lets have more personal info please

#3 2015-06-25 22:13:42

bergt
Bonus member
Male (57), Finland

Stalot, that is weird!
I can't understand the people who lie about own gender. What does this person win if he/she lie??? Sooner or later we know his/her gender and he/she loose all respect and lier is nothing anymore to anybody.

That person WAS man, I'm rather sure about that. If that person had been woman, she had let you hear her voice to prove she really is female. Now you suspect him so he act like you had "hurt his feelings" - actually he get caught from his lie so he wanted finish your conversion so quickly as possible. "Long phonecalls" - not even good lie...... :-(((
Don't waist time to think about HIM any minutes!

Kind recards Bergt

#4 2015-06-26 09:19:21

NY male
Male (33), NY, USA

isn't our very own Trigger going to meet someone named Rhea soon? Must be the same person, I would think. If that meeting works out, then we will know Rhea is indeed female.

#5 2015-06-26 17:46:18

trigger
Male (38), India

Hey Stalot..

Thanks for your concern and advice..

will take care.

even females are so less here , so doubts starts coming , and it has happened with every female member i think ( which might be very embarrassing for them )

so if we hopefully met and have rides, will let you all know.

Thanks.

stalot wrote:

hi all,
need to share with you my last experience with a person called Rhea.
i share this short story with you because we are a small and friendly community.

recently i was approached by a person in email, she/he called herself/himself Rhea.
we chatted on gchat for some hours, everything seemed to be fine.
she sent me some pictures, one of which i bet i have seen before somewhere. so thats why i asked her/him for a short voice chat, because earlier we all came across with some people who appeared as female but were in fact male. and in the age of internet, you really never now. so i just asked her for a short voice chat. she said she is on the phone with many other people, that call is going to last for many hours.... so she cant have a voice chat with me.
at the same time she got angry and said if i dont trust her, she doesnt want to talk to me. and suddenly she stopped talking to me.

thats the short story.
i am not saying this person is a male person. i dont know of course.
but this kind of behavior is a little bit suspicious in the age of internet.

so if she is a female in real, i wish all the best to any pony here with that person.
but i suggest you check it out.

The Horse

#6 2015-06-26 17:48:06

trigger
Male (38), India

Thanks NY male for saying - " our very own trigger "

sense of belonging comes from the group feels nice.

Thanks

NY male wrote:

isn't our very own Trigger going to meet someone named Rhea soon? Must be the same person, I would think. If that meeting works out, then we will know Rhea is indeed female.

The Horse

#7 2015-06-30 17:15:09

stalot
Male (45), austria

bergt- i think the same. seems to be typical behavior when caught

sure, trigger will learn the truth very soon, hope he will share it with us

#8 2015-07-01 13:42:47

stalot
Male (45), austria

hi trigger

well, yes just as we thought.
i forgot to mention, he told me something about his two big dogs, and he said he (she) rides on the dogs 7-8 minutes each time.
haha.. so fake, we all know, thats impossible. for me this was a definite warning sign.

i think this creature doesnt deserve any more words, but at least here, on this forum his game and career is over.
so i suggest to all of us, to keep this habit of checking the voice (although yes, we know, female voice can be emulated over the net, but a true girl will of course give her phone number too.
apart from that, i wish you all good rides

stalot

#9 2015-07-14 17:53:58

trigger
Male (38), India

Clarifications Regarding Two Female Members from India with same name -

There are two different profiles -

1- Rhea - She is from Mumbai - India

2- Mistress Rhea - She is from Delhi - India

Last time I have said few things regarding Mistress Rhea, which I now take back(and have deleted my post regarding same).

I should not say anything negative, without meeting anyone, so apologies from my side...

She appeals only female to me, and we are planning rides in future, lets see if some real rides really happen from this.

Well the first Rhea is a Princess from Mumbai..Hope she becomes more active here.

Thanks

Trigger.

The Horse

Board footer