Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-01-13 15:30:15

deisan
Male (58), USA

Older women on younger men

Vagelli, whatever happened to the photos you were posting in the old forum, older women on younger men. Those were some of the best photos posted over the years.  Any chance you can continue to post some more??

#2 2007-01-13 19:11:39

vageli
Male (52), Canada

Re: Older women on younger men

Deisan,

Believe it or not I got a lot of hate mail from showing my photos from the older girls on younger men topic..

A big reason was picture quality..Many of them were terrible and you could not really tell how old the women and guy’s were...

Another reason was age..Many members thought I was really making up the ages for both the women and the younger guys..Yes in some cases,i admit I had to take a guess..I can assure you that all my photos did have an older girl on guy..every single one of them..

I gave up trying to prove members each and every time..So I stopped putting up my personal photos..so now I just put photos that I find from the web..I get a lot less hate mail this way lol...

Vaggelli

#3 2007-01-14 08:13:17

deisan
Male (58), USA

Is it possible for you to reconsider and start posting those photos again?  I'm not sure why anyone in this forum would send you hate mail but I have to admit I really looked forward to your posts.  Please reconsider your decision to not post them, they were great.

#4 2007-09-15 03:39:57

BatDagger

I subsribe to Deisan's opinion. It was great pics (although quality was a real terrible). May be create a separate group
(at yahoo for example). So only lovers of this pictures will join...

#5 2007-09-18 09:17:25

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

friend vagelli
I always have admired to you and believe that you are of the best ones. to my also like me that you did it again, it was an extraordinary document. who does not agree, that does not see the photos.
i want to again see the photos me of the girls of Florida who play vollayball
regards

#6 2007-09-20 18:09:32

Ladylifter
Male (49), United States

That pic of the Venus swimwear model sitting on the Brazilian 18year olds shoulders was incredible!

#7 2007-10-17 17:48:33

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/coolestridinggroup/yguid=234645222 (New Window) has pictures of older gals shoulder riding younger mounts.  I see nothing to hate in those pictures, just younger people carrying older gals that the younger people adore and gals enjoying to be attended to by adoring younger sweeties.  I too would have loved to have been one of those boys carrying one of those sweet appreciative gals

To access this yahoo group, after clicking on the aforementioned link, you may see the words,

"Document Not Found."

Read carefully; there are more directions to follow which should allow access to the group.

Sam

#8 2007-10-18 01:51:52

vageli
Male (52), Canada

Hi namaegaaru,

Believe me,I tried to find this group..I just could not anywhere..I would be very interested and I am sure a lot of our members on here would want to see this type of group..

Is it possible to somehow download a few photos from that group to show us in this group of ours?I would for sure if I new how to get into that group...Does any other member belong to that group in yahoo?

As for my pics,I sent a few of them to Louie so he could post them up for us..
a couple of those pic s did have older high school girls on younger high school boys..Probably 2 years age difference..a few of the other pics were nice also...

Vaggelli

#9 2007-10-18 05:43:13

scottydl
Admin
Male (62), Australia

Hi Vaggelli - don't bother - I just checked it out - like all Yahoo groups it is just pictures that have been taken from other sites including this one. Just paste the group name into the Yahoo URL and you will find it if you really want to. Many of the older pictures that go back years have suddenly been revived in this group too. As usual though, it has since been taken over by spammers since it opened and contributions, other than those from the founder of the group, are ABSOLUTELY ZERO - as you could expect from all the cheap, blood-sucking leeches that lurk in Yahoo. Mark my words - Yahoo groups is a complete waste of time - I don't know why people bother with it. Full of thieves and plagiarists and run by a company that is totally morally bankrupt. I have nothing against the idea of an "Older Women On younger Boys" group and good luck to whoever opened it, but to use Yahoo groups is an insult to many in here, especially me and the 50 clean, active shoulder ride groups they shut down with no cause whilst allowing other cheap, perverted promoters of filth to keep operating with impunity - typical Yahoo double-standards. One good thing that shut-down did was lead to the establishment of sites like this one though so it did do some good.

Regards

Scotty dl

#10 2007-10-18 05:45:47

scottydl
Admin
Male (62), Australia

namaegaaru wrote:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/coolestridinggroup/yguid=234645222 has pictures of older gals shoulder riding younger mounts.  I see nothing to hate in those pictures, just younger people carrying older gals that the younger people adore and gals enjoying to be attended to by adoring younger sweeties.  I too would have loved to have been one of those boys carrying one of those sweet appreciative gals

To access this yahoo group, after clicking on the aforementioned link, you may see the words,

"Document Not Found."

Read carefully; there are more directions to follow which should allow access to the group.

Sam - nothing against you with regards to my last posting by the way - I just have a permanent hatred of anything related to Yahoo - the hatred will remain till the day I die. That is the way it is. I just need to point out the dangers to everyone of participating in Yahoo groups - it is all take and no give.

Regards

Scotty dl

#11 2007-10-18 22:53:40

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

scottydl wrote:

namaegaaru wrote:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/coolestridinggroup/yguid=234645222 has pictures of older gals shoulder riding younger mounts.  I see nothing to hate in those pictures, just younger people carrying older gals that the younger people adore and gals enjoying to be attended to by adoring younger sweeties.  I too would have loved to have been one of those boys carrying one of those sweet appreciative gals

"Document Not Found."

Sam - nothing against you with regards to my last posting by the way - I love older girls on boys as much as anyone - I just have a permanent hatred of anything related to Yahoo - the hatred will remain till the day I die. That is the way it is. I just need to point out the dangers to everyone of participating in Yahoo groups - it is all take and no give.

Regards

Scotty dl

My condolences to you that Yahoo did not work out, Scotty.  No offense was taken.

Sam

#12 2007-10-21 07:52:28

scottydl
Admin
Male (62), Australia

Hi Atlas

Thanks for that clip - I was aware of it already even though it is only a piggyback. It is amazing how many views that the clip has had in Youtube and how much discussion & interest there has been over the months since it has been posted - there must be more lift & carry fans out there than we ever knew!!.

I think the 19yo girl has not got a shoulder ride off her cousin because he would not be able to do it - have you seen the size difference - the poor kids neck is not even large enough to accommodate the girls thighs - and she is quite solidly built as well. The piggyback is a great effort as it is and he really strains to carry her more than a few steps - a shoulder ride could lead to injury and is too risky as the girl is just so much heavier and bigger than the boy.

Regards

Scotty dl

#13 2007-10-22 20:25:56

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

scottydl wrote:

...there must be more lift & carry fans out there than we ever knew!!.

We have over 2.000 members at our forum (not counting the registrations made by spam robots).

Our forum is for those interested in seeing the female doing the lifting, so must of you would not be interested in it. Still it gives you an idea about, how many lifting fans there is.

#14 2007-12-18 22:16:29

jykotw
Male (23), China

namaegaaru, I have join the group , but it have only ten pictures of shoulderride.

This is the group bellow.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/coolestridinggroup/ (New Window)

#15 2007-12-19 02:07:45

Ladylifter
Male (49), United States

So the Yahoo group fell eh? Well most Yahoo groups no matter the subject matter end up closing now.

#16 2008-01-19 03:37:23

Ladylifter
Male (49), United States

I like your story fredrick! I love older women sitting on the shoulders of younger guys!

#17 2010-07-24 19:01:37

vitorio
Male (31), Russia

This my favorite type of shoulderride,anyone knows some groups or which contains this type of shoulderride?

#18 2010-07-25 17:42:59

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

Vitorio,very nice story,really perfect-we all enjoy this kind of story,but I would say it was unreal story...No mother would ever punish her son.Maybe for a while,but no if he complane -he cant carry her anymore..It is something like ,,,MOTHERS TACT.mothers feeling to her child

#19 2020-09-12 11:26:56

ralf
Male (46), romania

frederik wrote:

Indeed elder women or ladies on younger boys is an endless fascinating topic.
Being a young guy, I was often ridden by women who were 5, 10 or 15 years older as I was and I made only the very best experiences because elder women knew what they wanted much better than girls of my age and all elder women who rode on me, were excellent riders.
It was obvious that they really enjoyed their ride on me and as they were elder as I was, they were much more demanding than girls of my age and I did my very best because I was regarding them as a person of respect.
For many women it is much easier to ride on a young boy than on a horse because there are quite a lot of women who are afraid of a big horse while they are neve afraid of a young boy.
For me this was one of my very best occasions of physical training as I was since ever running over long distances and by carrying an adult lady as long as I could on my shoulders, I did the best for my condition.
By the way I want to point out that a good ride only works if the lady ist not sitting with the backside of he thighs on the shoulder but if she really sits on the neck.
This is a little uncomfortable because the head is pressed down by her weight but on the othe side it is much easier to keep the balance.
I do not know if still today elder ladies like to do this kind of riding but when I was one year on exchange to Britain I found out that also girls of my age and a few years older as I was, were quite open and sometimes really keen to have a ride like this.
So I have only the very best souvenirs to Britain.

frederik, could you share some of your past experieces with us? ignore the part of age in your stories, letting us imagine your age, and just describe the events. this way everybody is happy!

#20 2021-01-03 21:26:58

Arianeriding
Female (16), Germany

Plze tell us more about your experiences.
I was riding on younger boys being a young girl and it happened quite often in the stables.

#21 2021-01-04 06:45:17

trigger
Male (38), India

pls tell your exp. and your brief intro

Arianeriding wrote:

Plze tell us more about your experiences.
I was riding on younger boys being a young girl and it happened quite often in the stables.

The Horse

#22 2022-05-05 19:27:30

yussufslam
Male (29)

frederik wrote:

One the very first occasions just at the beginning happened like this:
An adult lady about 30. years old quite beautiful but extremely snooty told me: Boy clean my boots before the contest outside.
I obeyed and she stood in her quite clean boots and her tight jodhpurs over me because I had to go down for her.
I started instantly to clean her boots while she was standing and chatting with some. girl friends.

It took just some time getting her boots shiny.
Suddenly she sat like a rider on my shoulders and said this way you can better clean and put her.boots on my thighs.
The other ladies laughed and enjoyed and said: a quite funny idea and said to me : when you have finished you can continue the same way with our boots.

I felt the full weight of that adult lady on my shoulders ands her took all her time. Obviously she enjoyed sitting on me because she joked at me.

For me I felt it was a long time she finally stood up and said: as you can be such a good pony you can try carrying me outside otherwise would have to clean my boots outside again and all  your work was for nothing.

Fortunately that lady was stepping up to a wooden box and then took place on my shoulders and especially on my neck.
Getting her up from the ground with her weight I would not have been able that time.
Anyway she was quite normal and not fat at all.
Just an adult sporty lady.
For me quite shocking was when she pressed her crotch with her full weight on my neck and pressed my neck down.

I needed some time for finding balanced the she ordered : Let's go forward !
With rather clumsy steps I carried her outside to her horse.

After the competition she just said:We should train that . You must get better.
I was speechless and indeed she was training me from that time.
To the young girls who were about at my age that time she had given an example so that also these girls ordered me to carry them the same way.

That lady was admired by most of the girls and they said if you can carry that fine lady you can carry us as well.

Is that normal in riding stable that riders are served by grooms like this?Do they used to treat grooms like human horse mounting block or human horse?or let them cleaning boot instead do it by themselves?Even this grooms are female does the rider also treat them like this?

#23 2022-05-05 23:41:45

Max

Horse grooms can be male or female! It is of course an honourable profession, no question about it! Unfortunately, they are not held in very high esteem by riders! Looking after the rider's equipment is of course part of the job, perhaps also looking after the boots. I could imagine that even some "grooms" enjoy it and like to sniff at beautiful boots before they do clean them!

Maybe I will become a groom in my next life!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (New Window) (free version)

#24 2022-05-06 15:07:40

Max

Was this "humiliating experience" really so unpleasant for Frederic? I think that female riders are often very good looking, athletic and rarely overweight. Many of them also have the money to buy expensive clothes, so they are very pretty to look at!

Sitting on your shoulders to have your boots shined must be fun for the ladies at first, but honestly, the feeling must not have been that uncomfortable for you either, at least I could well imagine! If you have to or are allowed to clean boots, I can't think of a better position for it!

Max

#25 2022-07-15 11:52:04

esel

THere are a lot of guys, in this forum especially, who would kill their mother to be allowed to serve in that riding-club of yours !!!

In fact, those riding-clubs are highly erotic these days, with probably 80% of the riders being teens/women, rather above average as regards their physical appearance and clothing. On top of that, the sight of a woman on a horse is an immensely erotic turn-on per se, not only for us shoulderride fanatics, but I'm sure for all men around ...

So, Frederik, I think I'd feel more envious than sorry for you .... smile ....

#26 2022-07-16 17:33:40

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

I've been on this forum for many years and the best thing I've seen are Vageli's photos of older women with boys. I've never been able to watch a video and that's something I hope to do in the future. I find older women with boys fascinating. I have recounted many experiences with all the details and I have many more. One of them marked me when I was 14 years old and I think it was from that moment on that I fell in love with shoulder riding.

#27 2022-07-16 17:57:18

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

When I was 13, I went to camp every summer. We were kids who didn't know each other at all. In my group we were about 8 boys, between 10 and 15 years old. We had two monitor girls who took care of us. They were very affectionate, kind and funny with us. I was in love with one of them, her name was Ana, and the other girl was Patricia. Ana was 26 years old... I remember why she told me she was twice as old as me, and Patricia was a little older, but I don't remember her age. They always went in a bikini and a pink shirt around the camp. the pink shirt was mandatory for the monitors. They were very pretty! They were a little taller than us, they were our older sisters. In my group, there was my cousin and a friend of his who were 15 years old, they were the oldest. One day we had to decorate our camp and we were all with them. We had a big wooden gate that the monitors had made out of three posts. We were almost done and all that remained was to put a sign on top of the posts. We were all sitting right in front of the door. They stretched out the poster and didn't know how to put it up. They called for help from two of us, myself included. the idea was that we put a foot in their hands and they would pick us up, but we couldn't nail it. We spent a long time trying and we were too young to handle a hammer and nails. A boy suggested the idea of ​​climbing on shoulders. My cousin and his friend got up because they were the oldest, and Patricia, who was the tallest, tried to get my cousin's friend up and succeeded, but for a very short time. Then my cousin told Ana that he would carry her and she told him asked if you were sure? I was dying of jealousy... so he bent down and she sat on her shoulders and went up without problems. Patricia stared at the friend and asked him if he thought he could handle her and they did the same. I was too young to realize it, but that fascinated me. because the image was a dream... the two girls on top of the boys. they were rather thin and a girl like that is like bigger on top. I couldn't stop looking at Ana. one detail... when they finished, the boys turned to us and they asked if the sign was well placed... it was a spectacular image. We said yes and they celebrated with their arms up and the boys lowered them. I wish there had been cell phones so we could have taken a photo.

#28 2022-07-16 19:11:11

Max

I can well imagine that you will never forget this picture for the rest of your life! At the age of 13 you no longer saw it as a "little boy", especially since you liked Ana very much and were in love with her in your own way! It would be interesting to know whether the two "bearers" also had erotic feelings or simply wanted to show how strong they are.

In any case, you have described it very beautifully, keep this image in your heart!
Max

#29 2022-07-16 20:10:34

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

I think the boys wanted to be "strong" and show that they could, although I have no doubt that it was also exciting for them, to put it in some way. Time passed, and now I see it differently, it was incredible because it was as if they didn't care who was carrying them and also because wearing a bikini and a T-shirt is very sensual for me, and yes, my friend, I will always remember it. I haven't heard from them for more than 20 years, although if I search the net, I'm sure I could find a photo of them today.

Yo creo que los chicos quisieron hacerse los "fuertes" y demostrar que podían, aunque no dudo que para ellos también era excitante, por decirlo de alguna manera. Pasado el tiempo, y ahora lo veo de otra manera, resultaba increíble por que a ellas era como si les diera igual quién estuviera cargándolas y también por que llevar biquini y camiseta me resulta muy sensual, y si amigo, siempre lo recordaré. Hace más de 20 años que no sé nada de ellas, aunque si busco por la red, estoy seguro que podría encontrar alguna foto de ellas en la actualidad.

#30 2022-08-07 11:31:09

Arianeriding
Female (16), Germany

yussufslam wrote:

frederik wrote:

An adult lady about 30. years old quite beautiful but extremely snooty told me: Boy clean my boots before the contest outside.
I obeyed and she stood in her quite clean boots and her tight jodhpurs over me because I had to go down for her.
I started instantly to clean her boots while she was standing and chatting with some. girl friends.

Suddenly she sat like a rider on my shoulders and said this way you can better clean and put her.boots on my thighs.
The other ladies laughed and enjoyed and said: a quite funny idea and said to me : when you have finished you can continue the same way with our boots.

I felt the full weight of that adult lady on my shoulders ands her took all her time. Obviously she enjoyed sitting on me because she joked at me.

For me I felt it was a long time she finally stood up and said: as you can be such a good pony you can try carrying me outside otherwise would have to clean my boots outside again and all  your work was for nothing.

Fortunately that lady was stepping up to a wooden box and then took place on my shoulders and especially on my neck.
Getting her up from the ground with her weight I would not have been able that time.
For me quite shocking was when she pressed her crotch with her full weight on my neck and pressed my neck down.

To the young girls who were about at my age that time she had given an example so that also these girls ordered me to carry them the same way.

That lady was admired by most of the girls and they said if you can carry that fine lady you can carry us as well.

Is that normal in riding stable that riders are served by grooms like this?Do they used to treat grooms like human horse mounting block or human horse?or let them cleaning boot instead do it by themselves?Even this grooms are female does the rider also treat them like this?

Well where's the problem?
It's nothing but any kind of a service.
In the stables I was for riding it was quite often this way.
The more exclusive the riding stable the better the service. (especially for young girls and ladies)
Therefore I was since ever deeply fond of those exclusive riding clubs.

#31 2022-08-07 19:35:04

yussufslam
Male (29)

Arianeriding wrote:

yussufslam wrote:

frederik wrote:

The more exclusive the riding stable the better the service. (especially for young girls and ladies)

well could you describe what service you been given in stable?especially those "humiliating" service from your groom.Have you ever ride them on shoulder or use them for mounting horse while nobody feels insulting?I'm eagerly want to know the difference of rider and groom in daily life.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Btz6v4ZoiNb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= (New Window)
I came out an idea that maybe the riding club is the best place to find inequality,grooms have to do every dirty work while rider inbeautiful outfit just enjoy them.

#32 2022-08-08 08:24:11

Arianeriding
Female (16), Germany

yussufslam wrote:

Arianeriding wrote:

yussufslam wrote:

well could you describe what service you been given in stable?especially those "humiliating" service from your groom.Have you ever ride them on shoulder or use them for mounting horse while nobody feels insulting?I'm eagerly want to know the difference of rider and groom in daily life.
I came out an idea that maybe the riding club is the best place to find inequality,grooms have to do every dirty work while rider inbeautiful outfit just enjoy them.

Yes, that's exactly how it has to be.
Thank you for the beautiful photo.
However, the guy would have to kneel exactly the other way around, because the shoulders are always a little higher and thus facilitates the ascent of the rider.
That girls and ladies as riders usually wear very elegant riding gear makes it necessary that other people have to do the unpleasant and quite often dirty jobs.

#33 2022-08-08 10:05:11

esel

You are perfectly right, Ariane ! It's very unusual to meet so young people so wonderfully self-assertive, and with such a clear vision as regards how the world should be ! I hope you'll meet the right partner !

Happy ride !

Esel

#34 2022-08-08 12:32:06

Arianeriding
Female (16), Germany

esel wrote:

You are perfectly right, Ariane ! It's very unusual to meet so young people so wonderfully self-assertive, and with such a clear vision as regards how the world should be ! I hope you'll meet the right partner !

Happy ride !

Esel

Thank you for your compliments. But quite a lot of my girl-friends think as I do.
I have the right partners:)

#35 2022-08-08 13:26:03

yussufslam
Male (29)

Arianeriding wrote:

yussufslam wrote:

Arianeriding wrote:

Yes, that's exactly how it has to be.
Thank you for the beautiful photo.
However, the guy would have to kneel exactly the other way around, because the shoulders are always a little higher and thus facilitates the ascent of the rider.
That girls and ladies as riders usually wear very elegant riding gear makes it necessary that other people have to do the unpleasant and quite often dirty jobs.

that's perfect Ariane.The girls riders in elegant gears are definitely higher class human beings than those lower lives.But is that only female rider treat male groom like this way or F/F, M/F, M/M also exist?I truly like pure servitude toward higher class self-assertive people like you. Hope more detail story from you.

#36 2022-08-08 15:39:04

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Yussufslam

The stable boys in general have a hard job.
They are not only for the personal service of the riders.
In a stable there is a lot of work.
Stable-boys have to clean the horses, the have to feed them and they have to clean their boxes.
Apart from that they have to get the hay and straw for the horses and to clean up the bridles and saddles.

Serving the ladies is therefore rather inferior.
If a lady sits on a stable boy for getting her boots cleaned up it is almost like a break for the boys (how heavy the lady might be)
On hot days it is rather unpleasant because the ladies are quite warm between their thighs and crotches.
Of course the girls and ladies could take a seat on one of hay or straw bales but wearing mostly very luxury jodhpurs they prefer to avoid any kind of dirt.

#37 2022-08-08 18:18:57

yussufslam
Male (29)

frederik wrote:

Yussufslam

Stable-boys have to clean the horses, the have to feed them and they have to clean their boxes.
Apart from that they have to get the hay and straw for the horses and to clean up the bridles and saddles.

If a lady sits on a stable boy for getting her boots cleaned up it is almost like a break for the boys (how heavy the lady might be)
On hot days it is rather unpleasant because the ladies are quite warm between their thighs and crotches.
Of course the girls and ladies could take a seat on one of hay or straw bales but wearing mostly very luxury jodhpurs they prefer to avoid any kind of dirt.

Sure I mean while in horse show or competition day,the rider must wear extreme cleaning ridingboot so they need to avoid any chance that could touch the ground.riding someone instead might be a Good idea.They could mounting their horse just put their boots on stirrup easily,because it's same hight between shoulder riding and horse riding.

#38 2022-08-16 14:58:27

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

Hi Frederik, so I believe you have been also stable boys for horses instead of the ladies, isn't it better to serve the ladies than the horses? the horses are stinky dirty and needs a lot of work, instead the ladies are clean and no shit shoveling involved! If you had the choice, what would you have prefered? to be the stable boy for the animals or ladies?

frederik wrote:

Yussufslam

#39 2022-08-16 19:22:21

frederik
Male (40), Germany

luckyone840 wrote:

Hi Frederik, so I believe you have been also stable boys for horses instead of the ladies, isn't it better to serve the ladies than the horses? the horses are stinky dirty and needs a lot of work, instead the ladies are clean and no shit shoveling involved! If you had the choice, what would you have prefered? to be the stable boy for the animals or ladies?

First of all I was there for work and not at all for the amusement of the ladies and girls.
Most of my time there I was working in the stable and taking care of the horses.

Indeed it was quite easier and more pleasant to serve the ladies and girls but the head grooms insisted that I had to work and therefore quite often stopped the girls using me.
Only if time allowed the girls or ladies could use my services.

frederik wrote:

Yussufslam

#40 2022-08-29 11:35:11

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

@frederik

Do the girls sometimes all want to ride you at the sometime? how do they decide who to ride first? and what do you feel and think when you know that there will be a few maybe four or five or even fifteen girls going to ride hard on your poor neck? Do you think you dare to ask for a raise or you just know your status as an inferior slave boy that you will only have to be happy and shut up and do whatever they wanted, and thank god for them keeping you there in the stable and paying you little money, and you actually hope they can ride you more so you can do less stable cleaning jobs?

#41 2022-10-04 13:06:01

frederik
Male (40), Germany

luckyone840 wrote:

@frederik

Do the girls sometimes all want to ride you at the sometime? how do they decide who to ride first? and what do you feel and think when you know that there will be a few maybe four or five or even fifteen girls going to ride hard on your poor neck? Do you think you dare to ask for a raise or you just know your status as an inferior slave boy that you will only have to be happy and shut up and do whatever they wanted, and thank god for them keeping you there in the stable and paying you little money, and you actually hope they can ride you more so you can do less stable cleaning jobs?

It was by no means the case that whole crowds of girls wanted to ride a stable boy every day.
Mostly it served as punishment for lack of respect or carelessness.
Then the girl or the lady could determine that one learns respect under her.
Usually, on this occasion, the riding instructors performed style exercises with the riders, which was very exhausting, because both the rider and the human horse had to pay extreme attention to exact posture and precision.
Depending on the weight of the rider, such a lesson lasted shorter or longer.
Some girls or even ladies also threatened you by saying: You will soon get a riding lesson under me.
However, some ambitious riders quite often insisted on these style exercises to improve their riding skills for the tournaments, especially since there were always very high prizes to be won at the tournaments.

#42 2022-10-31 18:30:07

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

any girls won the tournaments? if yes, did they thank you for being a good horse?

frederik wrote:

luckyone840 wrote:

@frederik

It was by no means the case that whole crowds of girls wanted to ride a stable boy every day.
Usually, on this occasion, the riding instructors performed style exercises with the riders, which was very exhausting, because both the rider and the human horse had to pay extreme attention to exact posture and precision.
Some girls or even ladies also threatened you by saying: You will soon get a riding lesson under me.
However, some ambitious riders quite often insisted on these style exercises to improve their riding skills for the tournaments, especially since there were always very high prizes to be won at the tournaments.

#43 2022-11-19 16:59:44

frederik
Male (40), Germany

luckyone840 wrote:

any girls won the tournaments? if yes, did they thank you for being a good horse?

frederik wrote:

luckyone840 wrote:

@frederik

Of course there were girls winning the tournaments. As I said the prizes were quite high.
Really thank you the were not used to say because most of them said: It is just your duty.
And on the other hand the horse got 1/3 of the prize.
So the horses did not ave to do it just for nothing.
But for winning one of those tournaments horses and rider had to train a lot.

Board footer