Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-14 19:57:11

lovetoride
Male (30), India

The Best Ride of my Life Part-2 (Lovetoride)

After some rest, she again got on all four as my stipulated time on her back was not completed yet. And this time she didn't show any cunningness and directly got on all four. I stood on her backside enjoyed the scene again and sat on her heavily as usual. This time I enjoyed more as she is now more open to the idea. After some time I requested ‘please arch your back like you did previously.
She quickly understood and did so and asked me ‘like this?’
I said, ‘Yes. Perfect!

But after some time she again requested me to shift little back side. I shifted and complained that I am not having fun there. She requested me to please understand her pain. Still again I shifted myself to the front and she said nothing. It was a great fun to adjust myself for more and more comfort while she served me as a good seat and being as steady as possible.
I said, ‘this is not enough, you have promised me to try your level best to move and I can’t see any effort from your side. I am sure you can do it’.
She again repeated ‘it’s impossible for me’.
I lifted my legs by bending it backwards frequently which was a good feeling. For sometimes I even rested my feet sole on bent (below the knee) part of her legs that was parallel to the bed. She didn’t show any resistance to any of my actions.

Soon the time ended. She stood up but her back was still bent and she was comforting her back with her hand.
She looked at the watch and said ‘you got extra 2 minutes on me.’
I said, ‘Really? Good for me!’. 
She said ‘you do realize that this was a very difficult thing to do’.
I said, ‘sure. I do’.
She said ‘I hope you enjoyed it’.
I said ‘ok but I am not satisfied. You didn’t keep your promise of trying your level best’.
She said, ‘please understand that it was not possible for me’.

However after some time, she got confident and said, ‘I think I may be able to do it if you pay me the same amount again’. I understood that she has realized that what she did was not as difficult as she thought and not as odd as she thought. Otherwise she would have never taken initiative even for money.

I said ‘forget it. I am not satisfied by your service and I don’t trust you’.
Then she asked for very small amount, much lesser than I paid her for just sitting on her back. Theoretically there was no need for her to do a more difficult task let alone insisting for it that too for a much lesser amount.
She said ‘the main purpose I am doing this is that I want you to leave satisfied with my service. Now I was sure that she found some fun and challenge doing it. I am sure that her view too has changed from some ‘odd childish play’ to ‘somewhat fun game’.
I agreed because I couldn’t resist myself about the offer to sit on her again and this time for a real ride. I told her ‘give me two rounds on the bed’. I didn’t find any sense in asking for more because I could see that she was exhausted.
She said ‘I could somehow give you one round’.
It was interesting to bargain with her regarding length of joyride which is going to take place on her back itself! As she didn’t ask for much money, so I didn’t mind. It was beyond doubt that she would do more, if I insist enough but I didn’t want to be cruel.
She had phobia of moving as she had previously had about me sitting on her back. She said previously, I can’t tolerate such heavy weight. She wasn’t sure even about 1 minute but exceeded her expectations by 6 more minutes.

She even promised me that she won’t request me to shift backwards even though I didn’t say anything about that after the session as I have hardly spent any time sitting there. She again said that she is doing this because she wants me to be satisfied by her service. This reconfirmed her changed perception about the whole thing.

So once again she was on all four and I sat on her back the same way I usually do, relying on flexibility of her back and after that again I raised myself a little and adjusted my seat for more comfort. She didn’t waste time and started moving and I was again in haven. I sat slightly in front of small of her back with my legs slightly bent so that my complete weight is properly borne by her. As promised she didn’t request me to shift backwards. Her muscles were working hard under my ass and I could feel every movement of her hands and knees on my butt. The feeling was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Soon she reached end of the bed and requested me to get up so that she can turn. But I remained seated and told her to turn with me on her back.
She said ‘it won’t be possible because the bed was narrow’. And it really was very narrow.
I said ‘just try it slowly; I am sure you can do it’.
She realized that I was not going to get off her, so more she argue, the more time she has to bear me on her back.  So she quickly took up the challenge. Now it was her concern about how to turn and reach the place from where we started. She started thinking the right way to do it without falling off and meanwhile I was enjoying the extended time on her back due to her thinking. She knew that the faster she thinks, the better it is for her. Soon she moved her hands slightly inwards and shifted them slowly and steadily sideways. Then she did the same with her knees, keeping her hands firm on the bed and after repeating this for two to three times, she was facing the opposite direction without actually turning in a traditional way.
Again her muscles were working hard under me. I never lifted my ass even for a second as I didn’t want to lose even an inch length of that ride.

Soon we reached our destination and she had a sigh of relief but I didn’t get up as she expected. She didn’t try to get up and waited for me to get off her. Her condition was like a small mare who couldn’t do much about a person sitting on her except waiting for the person to willingly get off. After few seconds she asked me to get up from her back. Keeping seated on a tired mount who is exhausted giving me a satisfactory ride has always been a fantasy of mine. So I said let me sit for some more time, I am enjoying. She cooperated and didn’t try to get up or go down by folding her hands and legs because she knew well in what position I like to sit on her back.
When I adjusted myself again on her back, she tried to straighten her back anticipating that I am getting off her, but again got into position as soon as she realized that I was just making myself more comfortable. I was happy to realize that she didn’t mind to submit to my wishes.

After some time, at last I got up and she stood up again holding her back which couldn’t get completely straight immediately.
She asked ‘are you satisfied now?.
I said ‘Yes, sure’.
May be she needed this appreciation from me to feel good about the work she has done.
She said ‘You have no idea, how difficult it is. It is really a very hard work’.
I thanked her for her efforts.
She said, ‘this was something very new to me and has never dreamt in my life that I would do anything like this. I have never heard of such a thing and was curious’.
I think she would think about it for at least as long as she will feel some discomfort on her back which I am sure is only temporary.

And for those who might feel compassion for her, I would like to repeat that I paid her well. Moreover she expressed her happiness that I am satisfied after all this hard work done by her.

I know that there was only some shoulder sit and no shoulder ride in the whole story. But I do believe that the basic idea of any riding and emotions involved is one and the same, whether it is shoulder riding or any other type of riding. However, I do get some shoulder sits on my GF occasionally. But I have never tried an actual shoulder ride and here too I was worried about the risks (I mean to the girl), so didn’t even ask for one. So I can just guess that whether she would have tried or not. But I do intend to get a good shoulder ride whenever I get a chance and would be more than happy to share it and who knows, may be one of the member here would actually give me a shoulder ride!

.................The Rider................

#2 2015-02-14 19:59:08

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Re: The Best Ride of my Life Part-2 (Lovetoride)

Dear Friends
Please do post your valuable comments.
Thanks.

#3 2015-02-15 06:50:23

trigger
Bonus member
Male (34), India

Indeed its a good ride...

Good luck ahead.

lovetoride wrote:

After some rest, she again got on all four as my stipulated time on her back was not completed yet.

The Horse

#4 2015-02-22 10:14:04

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Thanks a lot Trigger

#5 2016-10-24 12:53:06

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

wow great narration
really appreciate

Rider looking for a pony

#6 2016-12-25 11:59:28

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Thanks Studekm

Board footer