in a farmhouse on outskirts of a small city with my husband. My husband is
mostly out of town due to some business trips. We have a house help in our
house named sonu aging 18 yrs of some 5ft 3 inches. My husband has
employed him as a full time helping hand for me paying him 5000 bucks. I found
him mostly roaming free in house as cooking work was done by me. I had told my
husband many times that we are paying him too much. He only does laundry work
and sweeping etc besides helping me. So, he is not justifying his salary. I
India we can have servant like him is some 2500-3000 only. But my husband is
too kind and gentle person who helps poor.

One day I got annoyed with him as he had broken a very costly crockery of
mine. So, I really thrashed him solidly with a leather belt while my husband
was not at home. I saw, he had become very timid. Some days later he again
broken a very costly flower vase while sweeping, of nearly 20000 and it was
very antique piece gifted by my mother. This time I got very furious. I wanted
him to punish him very hard and teach such lesson that he may not forget it
lifelong. I thought for some time and then decided a good punishment for him.
I ordered him to carry me on his shoulders in our backyard while I was holding
a nice cane whip. He was so fearful of me by that time that did not have
courage to disobey. I put a belt in his mouth and got astride on his neck,
also made stirrups with two ropes hanging down from his shoulders. I stood on
a stool and sat on his neck. He knelt a lot with my weight (Hi...Hi....) I had
already made him bareback. I gave him solid blows to bring him back to his
senses and to give me his best. I steered his reins and started him to slow
trot. Wow! It was such a fun. He could carry my weight (with lot of
difficulty, but he could). I, for the first time had someone under my butts to
carry me. It was breathtaking sensational experience for me. Now, I realized,
my dream had come true. I accidentally had found a good horse. He was trying
his best to avoid my whips. I was wearing a thin legging and it was giving me
good joy in my crotch (Hi...Hi.....) . After some 800mtrs, he was breathless
and sweating a lot. I felt pity on my small pony. But it was such a fun that I
soon overcame my pity. I kicked him hard in his stomach with my heel shoes and
started pulling his reins with full power. His mouth was open with pain and
stress of reins. Meanwhile my cruel whips showered everywhere on his bare
skin. He put his all to satisfy his cruel rider. I could feel the efforts he
was putting to carry my big weight and run some fast. This torture continued
for half an hour. I pushed him to last drop of his energy till half an hour.
Till now there was something wet between my thighs and it was not sweat ( Hi
... Hi ... Hi ... .). I thought, now he was, to some extent justifying his big
salary. Yes! I made him to work hard under me and his salary was somewhat
justified now. When I dismounted, it was a big relief for him. He folded his
hands to be pitiful towards him in future and said he won't repeat this kind
of error in future. I was happy that I taught him a hard lesson. I felt a lot
of pleasure riding him, but felt very pity on him looking his frightened face.
I wanted not to ride him again. But it was such a good pleasure that I was
lured to do it again. So, I continued this for days. After that I got in habit
of riding him daily. Few days later he got habitual somewhat to my weight.

Now I have got habitual to riding him. Sometimes I feel guilty for my deeds. I
want to ask you all, am I guilty? Is it a sin? I have a lot of experiences
with him. I find it fun to ride him, but feel guilty sometimes. pls guide me
weather I am wrong or right. I feel I am too heavy to ride that boy. The boy
had never made complaint to my husband. My husband does not know about this. I
ride, when he leaves for work, or out of station. I think, the boy is very
afraid of me and do not have courage to complaint against me. As soon as my
husband leaves home, he obeys me like a slave. Tell me, whether I am guilty or
taboo like lady?

One more thing I want to make clear that this is not a story only. This is my
real life experience.

Would share my experiences with you later. Waiting for your response.

Jyoti

#2 2014-12-30 15:05:39

equidum
Male (72), France

Re: GREAT STORY FROM INDIA- IS THAT REAL?? members from India- help us

You are not guilty ... He likes it in fact ... Keep going !!!!

#3 2014-12-30 15:08:34

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

Can anyone from India contact this " woman" to send any picture?or become member here?

#4 2014-12-30 15:24:59

trigger
Male (38), India

Hey Bro...Firstly, this story is entirely fictional, and I have read this story somewhere on webpage I am not remembering a year back...may be it was - Malevsfemale.org or a website for erotic stories of Lift and Carry..Lifterotica something.

This lady was also having a blog....

I have mailed to her on all her ids, some bounced back and replies never came back.

Hey, you have added some porters carrying snaps in the Picture section.....Do u have more , Its my Fav, I think its the best job for us...or we can atleast try it Part time what u Say.

gyulasziposz wrote:

Can anyone from India contact this " woman" to send any picture?or become member here?

The Horse

#5 2014-12-30 15:29:09

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

Ok. Thanks. I supposed this is fake..because this story is something what we all desire for..so some people need to create some stories sometimes to satisfy themselves..

Anyway- something like this may probably happen in India..I suppose..or is it absolutely unreal to keep servant in India households?

#6 2014-12-30 15:51:49

trigger
Male (38), India

servants are very normal in India, and even child servants are here too in domestic houses and in rural area.

I can think, that max it can happen that a lady can sit on a servant in order to punish him by her weight...but i rarely think shoulder riding is possible..

Yes some foot fetish can be easily done, even some sitting, in servants, but shoulder riding is very particular thing, and I will not even say that it will be a punishment given by a lady.

I remember, there is a male member here, from South India, he has written a real story of him riding on a servants shoulder in Forest, and its True, he was the manager of the estate , and he reacted like he hurted his feet, and then he ordered that servant to carry him, and that servant was crying after that.

I have chatted with him sometimes on FB too, he has told me, that he has also ridden some hotel room service guys by offerring them some money..

Its true, and it can happen, a male riding male in form of punishment or offering money, but with female, its always Physical touch involved and is rare.

gyulasziposz wrote:

Ok. Thanks. I supposed this is fake..because this story is something what we all desire for..so some people need to create some stories sometimes to satisfy themselves..

Anyway- something like this may probably happen in India..I suppose..or is it absolutely unreal to keep servant in India households?

The Horse

#7 2014-12-30 18:27:08

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

Something like this story can happen in India, because as you all remember the story of TV reporter sitting on the shoulders of floods victim,,so,,but I dont think any woman would sit on shoulders in India..

anyway- these stories are usually written by the people who never carried someone on shoulders or being carried, because WE-REAL PONIES who ever carried adult woman on shoulders - we know how painfull it is even after 5 minutes not after 30 minutes carrying even heavier woman on shoulders..It is IMPOSSIBLE. I was  shocked watching MFX videos from Brasil, where really small girl carry fat huge woman on shoulders, but no longer than 5 minutes,,so 30 minutes= really UNREAL..

#8 2014-12-31 03:54:34

trigger
Male (38), India

ya obv..in real...u have to take a break,,esp with heavier women....

gyulasziposz wrote:

Something like this story can happen in India, because as you all remember the story of TV reporter sitting on the shoulders of floods victim,,so,,but I dont think any woman would sit on shoulders in India..

anyway- these stories are usually written by the people who never carried someone on shoulders or being carried, because WE-REAL PONIES who ever carried adult woman on shoulders - we know how painfull it is even after 5 minutes not after 30 minutes carrying even heavier woman on shoulders..It is IMPOSSIBLE. I was  shocked watching MFX videos from Brasil, where really small girl carry fat huge woman on shoulders, but no longer than 5 minutes,,so 30 minutes= really UNREAL..

The Horse

#9 2015-01-06 15:27:20

Audreyb

I don't the story is true,  though I think it  should be.  I'm  not  familiar with  the  colloquialism that  might be common  in  other  countries    but  the  phrases used  are  not those  that would be used  by a woman normally.

I believe that 73 kg is roughly  160 lbs?  That  might be a  manageable burden  for an  average  male  to support  for 30  mins. assuming  the  woman  was  just  sitting on his shoulders  and  not driving him  to hard .

I'm not  familiar enough with  the Indian  culture to  know how  a  servant would be treated  but  I  have  heard of servants  being  beaten by their employers  in  India. I have no  doubt that such  beatings would  as  likely be  administered  by  the mistress of  the  household. A  heavy woman  might well  sit  on a misbehaving person  to punish or  restrain  him during a  beating.  I  just  doubt she would demand  a  ride  unless  this  was  something she already  desired  and  was otherwise deprived  of  the  opportunity.

#10 2015-01-06 17:36:29

trigger
Male (38), India

do u think u can give ride to a women of 75 kg without for 30 min continously, without any break ????

its not possible at all.

Audreyb wrote:

I don't the story is true,  though I think it  should be.  I'm  not  familiar with  the  colloquialism that  might be common  in  other  countries    but  the  phrases used  are  not those  that would be used  by a woman normally.

I believe that 73 kg is roughly  160 lbs?  That  might be a  manageable burden  for an  average  male  to support  for 30  mins. assuming  the  woman  was  just  sitting on his shoulders  and  not driving him  to hard .

I'm not  familiar enough with  the Indian  culture to  know how  a  servant would be treated  but  I  have  heard of servants  being  beaten by their employers  in  India. I have no  doubt that such  beatings would  as  likely be  administered  by  the mistress of  the  household. A  heavy woman  might well  sit  on a misbehaving person  to punish or  restrain  him during a  beating.  I  just  doubt she would demand  a  ride  unless  this  was  something she already  desired  and  was otherwise deprived  of  the  opportunity.

The Horse

#11 2015-01-06 20:54:19

Audreyb

I  never  said that  I  could give  anyone a  ride  that  long  and  I  would  certainly  have  no  desire to  try.  I  have  sat on a  man's shoulders longer than  30  mins,  but  I  weigh  less  and the  man I  was sitting on  was standing in  one  spot  most of the time. A male friend of mine  sat on  the shoulders of his  male submissive  for  at  least 15  mins  of  shoulder  riding before  dismounting and  that  friend  weighs  175 lbs.   I can't  possibly  estimate how  long  my  friend could have  ridden or just sat  on his carriers  shoulders.30 mins? I  honestly have  no idea  and  I  never  considered   trying to  estimate.

Did  you read  what  I  said?  I  don't understand  how you  got  the idea  I  was  supporting  the time or the  particulars  of  the  story in  question. I  certainly  never  implied  that  I  could carry  anyone that  heavy  for that amount of  time  or carry her  at all.

#12 2015-01-07 05:33:56

NY male
Male (33), NY, USA

trigger wrote:

Hey, you have added some porters carrying snaps in the Picture section.....

If such places existed in India, I'd have been tempted to spend my whole vacation time going there and giving shoulder rides to the girls.

#13 2015-01-07 12:13:48

trigger
Male (38), India

thanks for clarifying, i apologize if i said something wrong.

Thanks.

Audreyb wrote:

I  never  said that  I  could give  anyone a  ride  that  long  and  I  would  certainly  have  no  desire to  try.  I  have  sat on a  man's shoulders longer than  30  mins,  but  I  weigh  less  and the  man I  was sitting on  was standing in  one  spot  most of the time. A male friend of mine  sat on  the shoulders of his  male submissive  for  at  least 15  mins  of  shoulder  riding before  dismounting and  that  friend  weighs  175 lbs.   I can't  possibly  estimate how  long  my  friend could have  ridden or just sat  on his carriers  shoulders.30 mins? I  honestly have  no idea  and  I  never  considered   trying to  estimate.

Did  you read  what  I  said?  I  don't understand  how you  got  the idea  I  was  supporting  the time or the  particulars  of  the  story in  question. I  certainly  never  implied  that  I  could carry  anyone that  heavy  for that amount of  time  or carry her  at all.

The Horse

#14 2015-01-07 12:14:55

trigger
Male (38), India

this is totally an illusion..

no such thing exists in India, and even there is no good chance in coming time..

Totally fictional story..

NY male wrote:

trigger wrote:

Hey, you have added some porters carrying snaps in the Picture section.....

If such places existed in India, I'd have been tempted to spend my whole vacation time going there and giving shoulder rides to the girls.

The Horse

#15 2015-01-08 14:45:29

Audreyb

I'm  not offended  Trigger.  Perhaps   you  misunderstood  when I  said  that the story  "Should"  be true.   I  rather  like  the idea  of someone actually  having the  power  to force another person into  acts of unwilling servitude.  This is  of course  only in  concept  rather than   on any  general plain of reality.
I'm not  overweight myself  but I have  several  friends  who  are  and  they  have   occasionally expressed  the  desire  to have the options that  more  petit women  have. Not  specifically  riding on  shoulders,  but rather  not always  having  their weight as  a factor. They  have also endured  some  unkind  remarks.  That is what  occurred  to me when  I  said  that  it  "should" be true.

#16 2015-01-08 21:44:29

lunarstrain
Bonus member
Male (43), Turkey

good story

#17 2015-01-08 23:03:47

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Talking about forcing another person into  acts of unwilling servitude, you should go to south Korea or, to be more specific, the large collection of islands off the coast of south Korea.

They keep slaves brought there from mainland south Korea to work in the salt fields. Real slave (that is to say, unpaid people who are mostly disabled, either physically or mentally). They get the salt from the sea that comes in on the tide and ebbs back out leaving a thin deposit of salt that dries in the sun.

Unfortunately, much of the low-lying ground where the salt is shovelled up by these slaves is muddy and dirty. Recent investigations by the police and other authorities revealed that at least two of the salt farm owners rode around on some of their slaves' shoulders while supervising the salt collection work. When the slaves were asked about this abuse of them by the authorities, some said that it was easier work carrying their masters around on their shoulders than toiling in the fields shovelling up the dried salt in the hot sun.

These islands are very poor and the authorities are considering opening them up to tourism. Maybe members of this Shoulder Riding Community could visit these islands as a group and pay these slaves (not as slaves but as  employed people) to carry them around on their shoulders on sightseeing trips? As the slaves said who were made to carry their masters around on their shoulders, it was easier work than shovelling dried-out salt deposits up  from the fields.

#18 2015-01-09 13:13:24

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

Could you please post the link of article concerning shoulderriding in this farm?

#19 2015-01-09 18:46:40

Audreyb

Checkmateguy.  Real  slavery,  as in  forced servitude  doesn't  appeal  to  my  sensibilities  in  general.
But I  would  have  no  objection  to utilizing  someone as  a beast of  burden  if  that was  how  the  beast of  burden  made  his living.    I  can  also  see the  practicality of  supervising the  labor of  underlings  without  the trouble  and effort of  walking. 

If  I  were  to visit a  place where humans served as  beasts of  burden,  supplying  transportation  for those who hired/rented them  for this  purpose, I  might  very well  take advantage  of the situation.
It would  certainly  be more  relaxing  to  sit  on  someone's shoulders  while  touring  rather than  walking. Since their  job  would be to  serve those who  could afford their services,  they  would  be very  much  like any  other  beast of  burden  and  put to the  same use.

#20 2015-01-10 17:30:41

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

Do You treat your shoulder riding as erotic experience?

#21 2015-01-11 23:20:16

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

The news report about slave labour being used on salt farms on numerous islands just off the coast of south Korean was on an internet source. But the original news report probably came from a Korean newspaper as the slave labourers were mostly disabled or down and outs brought to the islands from mainland Korea (often tricked with offers of paid work) by the salt farmers.

I always look out for a news story or photo that is to do with shoulder riding (e.g. a celebrity female sat astride a guy's shoulders) Personally, I regard shoulder riding (or carrying) to be an erotic activity. Although probably a lot of people do not feel or think of shoulder riding/carrying to be erotic in any way. For example, I don't feel or think that licking feet is erotic but some people do. I could give examples about other parts of the human body that some people find erotic to lick... but I better not give examples!

#22 2015-01-12 05:47:42

Audreyb

Checkmateguy.  I have no  doubt  that   shoulder riding can be erotic,  for  both partners of either gender in  either position.  I have  enjoyed it both as  erotic  and as  practical. I have also  enjoyed the erotic aspect of  the dominance involved  when  involved  from an otherwise  practical aspect.

The last part  may require a little explaining.
I  think  having someone physically beneath you,  being burdened by your weight  can be enjoyable without any other  erotic  stimulation.  If for example a saddle of  some form  were employed  or even riding on  a  litter carried  by slaves  as  is  often seen  in  movie of  ancient times.  One would  be simply  sitting  without really touching the  underling  carrying you,  yet  the  dominance of being the burden to him  would  remain. Obviously this would be a matter of the  mindset  of  the person  riding.

In  the  situation of the slavery  you  described  on  that  Korean  island, I think  that  most  people  would  prefer to sit directly on  the  carrier's shoulders  or  back  when it was  practical to do so. For some it would be  erotic, but  I think  that at least part of the attraction  would be in  riding  another  human  and  that factor would  be  somewhat diminished if you were sitting on a seat or  platform rather than  directly  upon  him.
Some may  have issues with the carrier  being desperately  poor, of  low  intelligence  or retarded of course.  Such  factors wouldn't  bother me  in the least  since these  "slaves" would be performing  what  might be the only practical  use they  can  be put to. If  some  riders  found it  erotic,  regardless  of the reason, it  really wouldn't  make any  difference.  The  burden  would be exactly the  same .  Having such  people earning a  living  as  beasts of  burden  rather than  being  a  burden on  others in  society  also  seems  practical.

#23 2015-01-17 18:00:56

sreedha33
Male (30), india

it is narrated story

i m looking to give shoulder ride to the females

#24 2015-02-13 16:01:28

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

yes riding room boys is easy

Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

#25 2015-02-13 16:02:01

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

i have many experience of riding room boys

Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

#26 2016-10-23 13:33:12

ponyplayer
Male (26), India

Heres a link to some more fiction by the same author

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc32/crockery02.txt (New Window)

Excited to get in touch with other ponyplayers!

#27 2020-10-07 10:15:42

Well-trained pony boy

ponyplayer wrote:

Can anyone provide me part 3 also

#28 2020-10-14 09:56:44

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Well-trained pony boy wrote:

ponyplayer wrote:

Hey buddy pony boy can you please send the next part of the ladies Island story personally to me. I want to read that what happened next

#29 2020-10-14 16:59:12

Well-trained pony boy

Carrier boy wrote:

Well-trained pony boy wrote:

ponyplayer wrote:

Hey buddy pony boy can you please send the next part of the ladies Island story personally to me. I want to read that what happened next

You mean the small ponyboy part-4?

#30 2020-10-14 22:17:38

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Yes that story. Please send me personally

#31 2020-10-15 22:57:17

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Please pony boy send it to my e mail and just reply

#32 2021-01-03 21:35:16

Arianeriding
Female (16), Germany

May be in India these things are possible and tolerated.
Some Indian girl-friends who pass their studies in Germany confirmed to me that things like that are just possible in certain rural areas.
I don't think that this is too bad at at all.
The rules are different in some countries  and we as Europeans should them accept.
Anyway the story seems to me quite fictional.
BTW I read just a very similar story from Pakistan.

#33 2021-01-04 09:32:17

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Can you send the story here or to my e mail. We'll I found that you like to ride guys. If you want a ride then I am available for you

My shoulders are always free mail me for a ride

#34 2021-07-02 18:49:26

Well-trained pony boy

I need 3rd part if anyone can provide

#35 2022-10-07 23:34:32

Arianeriding
Female (16), Germany

I think that is some parts of our world things like that are quite common and usual.
I definitifily understand those ladies and girls.
It is absolutely just because they live in their world and we live in our world. 
#Why should we change these things?

#36 2022-11-08 15:56:19

warrior92
Male (28), India

Indeed this story is mind blowing. For people like us it's a dream... Superb. Undoubtedly one of the best shoulder riding story on the internet.
If anyone has contacted the author or has Part 3 or subsequent parts  of this story please post here.

Here since 2010

Board footer