Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-01-17 19:45:26

deisan
Male (58), USA

Fun things to do around the house........

Sometimes it's good to have household projects that require a ladder and to also have a wife who enjoys sitting on your shoulders but also knows that you enjoy giving shoulder rides as well.  We had some molding work done in the house and before we paint it, we have to fill the nail holes with wood putty.  It's a pretty easy process but could be a pain going up and down the ladder.  So the other night it was getting late and my wife wanted to finish one room before going to bed.  I could tell because she sleeps in a tshirt only and that's what she was wearing.  So I go into the room and was enjoying watching her go up and down the ladder and reaching across her body.  My wife is in great shape and I think her best feature are her tan, muscular legs.  So anyway we're talking as she's going up and down the ladder and moving it as she goes, she finally says, "can I sit on your shoulders and finish this up as it would be easier?"  I, of course, said no problem and proceeded to have her on my shoulders, off and on, for about 40 mins.  I got tired a few times but probably gave her about 3 fifteen minute rides that I know she enjoyed as much as I did.  The only problem is that she won't let me give other women shoulder rides, just her but that's ok I guess.  This was a great one.  The good thing is we still have many rooms to go............

#2 2008-01-18 21:31:13

lunarstrain
Bonus member
Male (43), Turkey

Re: Fun things to do around the house........

you are very lucky, wish i had a wife like this

Board footer