Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-09-28 02:32:54

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

Different feelings of shoulder rides - Question

In reading through this forum, and also in other forms of 'riding', there seem to be a few different ways of looking at, or feeling about the ride.

First and most simple, the fun and light hearted ride, where neither carrier or rider are particularly dominant. It could even be sensual but without feelings involving dominance from either person.

Second would involve the feeling that... how shall I describe it...? When a guy (or a girl!) lifts their partner and swings them around, there is a feeling of being controlled by the other persons strength and maybe a little helpless to it, while the lifter is enjoying showing their strength. Not sure if this would apply in a shoulder ride, though...? It's a more dominant position than a bunch of "lift and carry" stuff.

Third and last is more sort of dominant riding. The rider being in control over the carrier/mount, making them follow your commands. Maybe feeling them struggle a little or get tired (and urging until they don't have any more strength at all!). Or for a carrier, feeling like you are 'serving' the rider, or under their control, and maybe having them continue to ride until you really can't keep carrying them any more.

What categories would you all put yourselves into? Or 'any of the above, depending on the day'? Is it just light hearted and equal, or does playful dominance or power exchange part make a good SR for you?

#2 2012-09-28 06:16:11

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Re: Different feelings of shoulder rides - Question

Hi WildFireGirl,

I am a mount and for me it all depends on what my rider prefers. I like my rider to have a very positive experience with me and thus I will adjust as much as possible to make that happen. My personal preference is for my rider to be dominant, but many times I have been with riders who like to feel like little princesses that are picked up by a muscular guy as easily as a little doll. They like to feel protected and secure on my shoulders and I am like a hero to them for carrying them.

Then of course there is the simple "fun" ride where we are simply clowning around and taking advantage of an opportunity to do some shoulder riding such as watching a street entertainer in a crowd or that sort of thing.

I'm not sure is my opinion was of any help but that's my feelings on the subject.

#3 2012-09-28 11:39:27

Tsukiaio
Male (34), Canada

Hi WildFireGirl,

For me, it is a symbiotic relationship between two people, there really is no domination or between one or the other. Just fun to play together.

#4 2012-09-28 17:30:43

equidum
Male (72), France

imho, SR is first and foremost a SM game, wherein the rider is the Dominant, while the mount is <consensually> downgraded to an animal status and confined into a totally subservient role. To me, it is in fact the most wondrous form of slavery, physically challenging, totally under control, painful if it lasts, and a great source of pleasure/comfort  for the rider.

#5 2012-09-28 22:32:22

ali2121
Male (71), England

I totally agree with Equidum.I have carried three members of the Forum this year,and in every case,I have tried to give my rider as much shoulder riding as I can,bearing in mind my age and weight(and all my riders have been heavier than myself).However,as Equidum says,this relationship between rider and carrier is consensual-I would not like being pushed to the limit,and indeed,none of my riders has done this.

Pisces

#6 2012-09-29 15:30:27

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

I agree with equidum as well. Even if the activity appears to be completely innocent with lots of laughing and giggling, the fact remains the rider is being served and the mount is doing the serving. The rider is on the top and mount is on the bottom. Even when my rider is being a sweet, innocent princess riding me like I am her hero, she knows that I am working for her pleasure and comfort.
Someone is more dominant and someone is more submissive in almost every relationship. One doesn't need leather and whips. It can be very subtle. Just my two cents worth.

#7 2012-09-29 16:24:56

equidum
Male (72), France

Thks for your support, Ali and mountmeforever!  It is very true that "one doesn't need leather and whip" to enter and live a bdsm game! Likewise, one doesn't need to be in forced servitude to feel like a slave ... as long as we can and wish, of course ! But, as ali points out, we then deliver as much as we possibly can, because we like it!

That being said, I believe that the game is truely enhanced when the rider also plays his part, the dominant role, as best he can.

Now .... @Wildfiregirl ! It seems your post is rising quite a lot of interest in this forum, congratulations, but ..... YOU didn't tell us what Your preference was ?! What's Your feeling when playing SR, one way or another  smile   ?

#8 2012-09-29 21:31:04

centaur
Male (40), USA

No doubt: number 3.

Better if the rider wears spurs and my arms are fastened behind my back.

#9 2012-09-29 23:35:58

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

Thank you everyone for answering, and it's very interesting to see your different feelings. I like the description of how even in a light hearted ride the mount is (usually) still serving, becoming a beast of burden, and your feelings there, ali, equidum, mountmeforever. Sort of like gentlemanly servitude/submission.

Also centaurs post was interesting. Wonder if any top's feel that way, or in fact what they feel at all. we have only had ponies so far. There is at least one real female rider here, correct? (Myiam) and maybe others too? I've seen pictures of the original Trigger the human horse being shoulder ridden - female riders must be out there somewhere? Fetlife maybe??

@equidum, thank you smile I am almost always the pony, though my only experience to date is all fours and 'donkey ride'.
Any of the three could be enjoyable depending on the mood (and the person). I've responded to a guy picking me up and swinging me aroud 'helplessly', by promptly doing the same to him, and that was fun to pretend to be all stronger than him despite him being bigger.

But usually, I prefer 1 or 3... if I am honest, 3 is my preference. I would like to be ridden and controlled a little even and encouraged to give my all. To me, that is erotic somehow. Not sure why that would be, but it is.

It will be interesting when I meet my fellow 'pony' on Oct 13. We are both 'mounts'. Oddly, whoever will be indulging the other by riding them, will also be serving them in an odd sort of way, knowing what the other person will feel - even though the rider will be on top and the mount will be puffed by the end smile

Last edited by Wildfiregirl (2012-10-08 04:52:48)

#10 2012-09-30 14:22:43

stalot
Male (45), austria

i also prefer a more dominant way of riding, me being the mount. But that really depends on what the rider wants.
I like wearing horse stuff, i like spurs, reins..., but that's really up to the rider.. I like the feeling when a woman controls me.
I have been ridden many times by girls, I should say 80% enjoyed the dominant way of riding.
Also love being thigh-squeezed while riding. It is a great feeling being controlled and squeezed by a woman"s thigh.

I doubt a bit whether there are any real girls here. Some might rather be tricky males under female names..
Sure, in real life there are many girls who enjoy being in either position, mostly maybe in riders position.
but here... on this forum.. i doubt it..

#11 2012-09-30 17:01:09

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

All 3 ways. Iīm also both a mount and a rider. As I have said before, I have both carried and rode men and women.

I would also say that the rides you call fun, I personally put in three different categories:
a) the spontaneous rides, done sober or drunk, are the really fun oneīs.
b) the rides done for a purpose. I have a high fench of thorn(?) bushes that need to be cut every summer. Several years in the 1990`s I hoisted my gf at the time up on my shoulders and had her do the cutting. We both loved it, btw.
c) as a teen and as an young adult I played a team sport. As part of our strength and endurance training, our coach made us pair up with another team member and do squats while sitting on each otherīs shoulders. Used to love those trainings and especially those when you at the age of 14 to 16 got to train with the womens team.

#12 2012-09-30 17:14:49

centaur
Male (40), USA

Wildfiregirl, it's interesting to see that a woman can have the same preferences I've had for nearly all my life. Do you like being ridden by men only, or women too?

I find WoW quite exciting, but never witnessed a case of dominant WoW (#3)...

I can switch and be dominant with women sometimes. It actually works very well, like I know exactly what the other person is feeling when being enslaved. I've never ridden a woman on the shoulders though: my 80 kg and 183 cm would be too much of a challenge.

#13 2012-09-30 17:20:25

equidum
Male (72), France

centaur wrote:

No doubt: number 3.

Better if the rider wears spurs and my arms are fastened behind my back.

Hi, Centaur !

That's what I call a rider doing his utmost best indeed ! I like the concept of having one's arms fastened, but I never did it for safety and comfort reasons : I happened to fall a couple of times with a rider on my shoulders, and I managed to make that fall quite harmless, for the both of us, because I could soften it with my arms. Also, holding the rider's legs either with hands or forearms is a source of better balance and increased safety for the rider, I believe.

But spurs and bit, and reins are highly welcome of course !

#14 2012-09-30 17:42:03

centaur
Male (40), USA

Safety is a good point, Equidum.

But when a slave puts his hands on the rider's knees, it irreparably looks like the former is in control. That's not acceptable! ;-)

Here's an example of the kind of setting I prefer: http://ponyplay.tumblr.com/post/1180896690/my-favor … see-more-here (New Window)

An acceptable alternative might be for the slave's hands to be used as stirrups, for the comfort of the rider's feet: http://ponyplay.tumblr.com/post/1181299140/and-make … s-my-stirrups (New Window) (as long as the slave leaves her feet free to spur him as hard and often as she wishes)

#15 2012-09-30 18:44:11

equidum
Male (72), France

I totally agree, Centaur ! In fact when I wrote "holding rider's legs with hands or forearms" I meant holding Her feet with my hands, or maintain Her legs with my forearms on my rib cage... I didn't mean holding the rider's knees, which, as you said, is kind of "unacceptable" !

I love your pics, mainly the "Roman" one,where the horse is really tacked and used as just that, a horse !

btw,I have often seen shoulder-saddles in drawings but I never saw one for real ! For want of such a saddle, I often used a backpack with a foam mattress on top, which allows quite a good sitting to the rider.

#16 2012-09-30 19:21:38

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

There is a lot of psychology to consider when it comes to shoulder-riding and shoulder-carrying. Let me put it this way - any rider with any sort of sensitivity or instinct will be able to tell as soon as he or she mounts the carrier's shoulders what kind of person the carrier is. Most riders can tell straight away or fairly soon afterwards exactly what they can get the carrier to do and exactly what kind of things the carrier can be made to do.

For example, you can sense from the carrier's attitude what he or she likes and what he or she wants (or would like) the rider to do. Hence, the ride could be just an easy-going fun ride. At the other extreme, the carrier might be somewhat masochist and wants the rider to ride him or her 'into the ground' - i.e. to exhaustion.

If a rider can sense he or she is shoulder-riding a carrier who has this attitude and the rider thinks that it is appropriate that he or she, being the rider, wants to go ahead and give the carrier... how shall I say?... the 'ultimate shoulder ride' (LOL!) then by all means enjoy yourself and ride him or her until the carrier's knees buckle under them and he or she collapses to the ground. If that is the sort of experience a carrier wants or craves for then a good rider should enable the carrier to have that experience.

You need to be aware that some submissive people derives an enormous amount of enjoyment and gratification by submitting to another person. The problem for people with this sort of perchance (good word, eh?) is that they often cannot find a person who will make them submit for long enough or abjectively enough so as to satisfy their desires.

#17 2012-09-30 22:46:42

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

stalot wrote:

I doubt a bit whether there are any real girls here. Some might rather be tricky males under female names..
Sure, in real life there are many girls who enjoy being in either position, mostly maybe in riders position.
but here... on this forum.. i doubt it..

Hi, Stalot.
It's going to become obvious pretty soon, as I'm meeting Gregoryan from here in two weeks, and we'll be taking pictures. If that doesn't happen, I give you permission to assume I am another fake. smile

As for finding girls who like being in the riders position - I would suggest that (if you haven't already!) you look in the world of BDSM, and the ponyplay network within it. This was where the original Trigger the human horse found so much success. It is biggest (I think?) in the US, but there is probably some in Europe as well.

#18 2012-09-30 23:30:39

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

centaur wrote:

Wildfiregirl, it's interesting to see that a woman can have the same preferences I've had for nearly all my life. Do you like being ridden by men only, or women too?

I find WoW quite exciting, but never witnessed a case of dominant WoW (#3)...

I can switch and be dominant with women sometimes. It actually works very well, like I know exactly what the other person is feeling when being enslaved. I've never ridden a woman on the shoulders though: my 80 kg and 183 cm would be too much of a challenge.

Centaur, it has been very interesting to read your exchange with equidum and others so firstly thank you (to all), and thank you also for taking me seriously before I've posted pictures.
Also interesting to hear that you too have switched occasionally despite your love being to be ridden. Knowing more instinctively what the other person is like.

I'm "mostly straight" and usually prefer to carry guys. I would definitely try carrying a lady. But unless I managed to happen upon a very special situation in a bdsm event or something, it would only ever be a silly, totally platonic carry of someone from my gym or something like that.

I have an estimate as to my own weight limit on shoulders but it is mostly a guess at this stage as I am a novice at SR. I am pretty confident about my up coming meeting, though, with my fellow Aussie pony.

#19 2012-10-01 12:42:56

equidum
Male (72), France

Wildfiregirl wrote:

Thank you everyone for answering, and it's very interesting to see your different feelings. I like the description of how even in a light hearted ride the mount is (usually) still serving, becoming a beast of burden, and your feelings there, ali, equidum, mountmeforever. Sort of like gentlemanly servitude/submission.

Also centaurs post was interesting. Wonder if any top's feel that way, or in fact what they feel at all. we have only had ponies so far. There is at least one real female rider here, correct? (Myiam) and maybe others too? I've seen pictures of the original Trigger the human horse being shoulder ridden - female riders must be out there somewhere? Fetlife maybe??

@equidum, thank you smile I am almost always the pony, though my only experience to date is all fours and 'donkey ride'.
Any of the three could be enjoyable depending on the mood (and the person). I've responded to a guy picking me up and swinging me aroud 'helplessly', by promptly doing the same to him, and that was fun to pretend to be all stronger than him despite him being bigger.

But usually, I prefer 1 or 3... if I am honest, 3 is my preference. I would like to be ridden and controlled and 'made' to give my rider 100%. Someone on another thread talked about being excited at the thought of making a girl walk around under him and riding her until she gets really exhausted. If I heard someone say that about me, I would be giddy and have butterflies. To me, that is erotic somehow. Not sure why that would be, but it is.

It will be interesting when I meet my fellow 'pony' on Oct 13. We are both 'mounts'. Oddly, whoever will be indulging the other by riding them, will also be serving them in an odd sort of way, knowing what the other person will feel - even though the rider will be on top and in command and the mount will be puffed by the end smile

I wrote a reply to that post yesterday, Susan, but for some reason I probably messed something when swending it ... I just wanted to thank You for replying and telling us Your "category" ... Also, I'm sure Gregoryan will prove to be the perfect rider You're waiting for, despite his natural penchant for being a pony! PLease shoot a lot of pictures and vids and share them with the board, so that you both will be our first MoW HEROES !!!

#20 2012-10-01 15:09:23

equidum
Male (72), France

@checkmateguy .... I agree with you to  certain extent ... First, you're right, a rider will more or less sense what his mount is craving for, and, if She/he happens to have the same, but opposite feelings, they both will enjoy the "ultimate shoulder ride" ... Now, if he doesn't have the "same but opposite"   point of view, he shouldn"t even try to satisfy his carrier, I totally agree with Wildfiregirl on that point !

Furthermore ... I don't know very well what and how a dominant person will feel with regard to an identified underling ... But the only thing I may humbly request from Her/him is that She behaves with me as if  I was Her/his property as a horse ... Horse-owners < as slave-owners> will usually be demanding with their beasts, but not to a point where they might jeopardize their property's health or service capabilities ... And that's fine with me ! I am a true masochist  , but don't need to be ridden "into the ground" .. I jisy need to relinquish all my rights into the hands of a responsible Mistress, who will handle me with care, for Her/hus greatest pleasure

#21 2012-10-06 18:56:49

Missp
Female (34), Germany

Though I enjoy all of them, I prefer the third category.
I mean I was always riding my ex-bf for different indirect reasons. It was lots of fun but I enjoy the best when I am dominating the carrier and put him/her down as an animal. That's why I rode lots of guys like that. But unfortunately I havent found any girl interested in giving me a ride though I am sure there are some who enjoys it as well.

#22 2012-10-07 14:26:58

stalot
Male (45), austria

Missp

that is great
i love being handled as an animal, horse animal, pony animal, also enjoy sm play
lets talk, so that i can travel to you soon and often for great riding plays

stalot

#23 2012-10-07 15:08:27

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

We're into 'Fifty Shades of Grey' territory here, are we not? Although I haven't read that particular book, it's apparently about a rich and dominant man who uses (misuses?) a young female for his and her s*e*x*u*a*l pleasure. That's to say, they have a sadistic/masochistic relationship. The same could be said about SOME shoulder-riding/carrying activities. I emphasis that it's only 'some' shoulder-riding and shoulder-carrying activities which are/may be like this. Most are just fun carrying/riding. That's the nub of the problem and the reason why some people (or most people) in the general population think that there is something kinky or deviant about shoulder-riding/carrying when they see, for example, a female who is in her late teens or twenties being carried on the shoulders of a male of about same age or older. 'Um!' they think. 'That looks s*e*x*y. What are those two up to?' The only acceptable way of engaging in shoulder-riding and carrying in public is at a pool or on the beach or at some kind of sporting/music event. The reason is that when it's done in those sorts of venues, there is a good reason for doing so - e.g. having fun; getting a better view; giving the winner a victory ride/parade through the crowd. 

To get back to the original question: at the other end of the scale (i.e. back into 'Fifty Shades of Grey' territory), there are people out there in the world who obtain immense gratification (and you know what kind of gratification I mean!) from being subjected to control (or being made to submit in varying degrees from mild to absolute submission) by another person who is the total opposite and obtains immense gratification by subjecting another to his or her control and dominance (again, the latter being from mild to total dominance).

In the context of shoulder-riding, a person who has a sadistic propensity would no doubt enjoy shoulder-riding his or her carrier 'into the ground' or even 'to total destruction' - that's something a very maschochistic person might well like to experience, if only once.

At this very moment, somewhere in the world, there may be and probably are two guys in a room somewhere in which one guy is mounted astride the shoulders of the other guy and is relentlessly shoulder-riding him to exhaustion or forcing him to lift and lower him until he drops to his knees. This could be taking place consensuously or it may be taking place in a prison camp or some such place... errie!

However, most members of this forum would probably agree that this extreme form of shoulder-riding/carrying is fairly rare. Nonetheless, it does happen and, yes, some members (and non-members) like to indulge in this sort of extreme riding/carrying. Apart from any health risks, should we disapprove of or say that these sorts of riders/carriers should not do what they have a desire to do?

The young lady in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' seemed to be willing to indulge her wealthy older partner merely because he was wealthy and that fact absolved him from all moral and legal sins. That's a strange thing, do you not think, in this modern age that a wealthy miscreant is regarded as less culpable than a poor one, i.e. the wealthy and celebrities are treated more lenient by the public and the law than mere ordinary folk? The success and acclaim of that book seems to rely on that assumption.         

But back to the original subject: there may well be an attractive female member on this forum who has a somewhat sadistic bent of character. If she agreed to have a ride on one of the members' shoulders and arrived, whip in hand and dressed in long black leather boots and tight blue denim jeans or even a very short skirt, and made clear that she wanted to ride him 'very hard' and maybe 'into the ground,' how many carriers would actually refuse to carry out her wishes and commands?

#24 2012-10-07 15:53:30

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

I certainly would not refuse such an opportunity. In fact, I would beg to be ridden by such a wonderful rider. If I lived near MissP I would try with every molecule of my body to become her regular riding animal and I would take whatever cruel treatments she wished to give to get the most out of me.

#25 2012-10-07 17:38:17

equidum
Male (72), France

I would kill mountmeforever just to be THE ONE to be ridden that way .....

Sorry, mountmeforever, it was just a way to try and express how I would want to be ridden very hard, maybe only once, maybe for ever, and be the beast of burden of anyone who would deign to pronounce me Her horse ...

I will never kill you, of course !!!! smile

#26 2012-10-07 19:05:52

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

... all this reminds me of the song by Annie Lennox that goes something like - 'some people want to use you, some people want you to use them (or be abused by you)...' so true to life,eh? Like the poor guy in my image on the left. I rode his neck until it ached! That was some hell of an enjoyable ride!!!

#27 2012-10-07 21:05:36

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

Whoa! I did not think of this being so extreme. (The tiredness thing, I mean, not 'leather') Despite seeing your point, I also think 'till the carrier is tired/puffed out', or unable to continue & has to put the person down before a fall happens,' does not have to be extreme. though I'm sure it can be.
Perhaps my own inexperience was showing when I first wrote about it. At least with SR anyway. I feel silly.

Last edited by Wildfiregirl (2012-10-08 04:54:02)

#28 2012-10-07 21:22:07

Missp
Female (34), Germany

stalot wrote:

Missp

that is great
i love being handled as an animal, horse animal, pony animal, also enjoy sm play
lets talk, so that i can travel to you soon and often for great riding plays

stalot

In my real life I am very nice! But when I am on shoulder and my sadistic charectristic arises, I am really cruel and I hope it is no problem for you... Of course I met some guys who just enjoyed carrying me but didnt like any humiliation... So though it was hard for me, I accepted to consider their limitation. So it is your wish, we can talk about it and you can tell me about your limitation... However if you like to be dominated, that can be the best thing for me...
we'll talk more about it

#29 2012-10-07 21:24:04

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

Sits back all comfy with popcorn to watch mountmeforever VS equidum. Match of the century!

Hang on, how should such a battle be conducted? An endurance challenge, of course!  smile

#30 2012-10-07 21:24:23

Missp
Female (34), Germany

mountmeforever wrote:

I certainly would not refuse such an opportunity. In fact, I would beg to be ridden by such a wonderful rider. If I lived near MissP I would try with every molecule of my body to become her regular riding animal and I would take whatever cruel treatments she wished to give to get the most out of me.

regular riding animal... hmmm... that has been always my wish... when I was in my own country I had 2 regular riding animal and permanant slaves but here everybody are far from me!!

#31 2012-10-07 21:25:31

Missp
Female (34), Germany

mountmeforever and equidum, I wished we were living close to each other!

#32 2012-10-08 11:42:39

equidum
Male (72), France

Wildfiregirl wrote:

Sits back all comfy with popcorn to watch mountmeforever VS equidum. Match of the century!

Hang on, how should such a battle be conducted? An endurance challenge, of course!  smile

An excellent idea, with only winners at the end of the day : The two riders win a looooong ride, the winning pony gets eternal glory, the loser enjoys a great ride underneath a demanding rider, and thus knows his true limits as a horse, pony, donkey ...

#33 2012-10-08 11:49:48

equidum
Male (72), France

Missp wrote:

I'm not that far, Madame ! 500 miles is not a long way now ! And, remember, belle ecuyere : "Where there is a will, there is a way"

#34 2012-10-08 11:58:41

Missp
Female (34), Germany

equidum wrote:

Missp wrote:

I'm not that far, Madame ! 500 miles is not a long way now ! And, remember, belle ecuyere : "Where there is a will, there is a way"

maybe!

#35 2012-10-08 23:56:22

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Ha Ha. Good one equidum. I think MissP could find the energy to ride us both into the ground over and over. It makes me crazy with desire. smile

#36 2012-10-09 00:55:11

Missp
Female (34), Germany

mountmeforever wrote:

Ha Ha. Good one equidum. I think MissP could find the energy to ride us both into the ground over and over. It makes me crazy with desire. smile

yes, I have energy to ride many ponies at one day... never get tired of such a thing...

and I found finally someone real here... I hope so at least... we gonna meet at the end of this month!

#37 2012-10-09 18:01:57

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Congratulations. I am so happy for you and hope it works out. He is a very lucky pony.

#38 2012-10-09 19:05:46

equidum
Male (72), France

Missp wrote:

mountmeforever wrote:

yes, I have energy to ride many ponies at one day... never get tired of such a thing...

and I found finally someone real here... I hope so at least... we gonna meet at the end of this month!

I'm really glad You found a partner eventually ... Would You both consider making a video of those upcoming rides, for the benefit of this forum ? It would be SO FANTASTIC !!!

Thanks in, advance, dear Missp!

#39 2012-10-09 19:32:22

Missp
Female (34), Germany

equidum wrote:

Missp wrote:

mountmeforever wrote:

I'm really glad You found a partner eventually ... Would You both consider making a video of those upcoming rides, for the benefit of this forum ? It would be SO FANTASTIC !!!

Thanks in, advance, dear Missp!

I dont know coz I dont like my clips and photos spread all over internet... but let's see

#40 2012-10-09 23:04:22

AAA+
Bonus member
Male (50+), germany

excuse my English sad
@ Missp we can see a photo of the back of yours? wink

#41 2012-10-15 11:03:24

Fisk

Missp:

What do you actually mean by "dominating your ride"?

Strongly insisting that he carries you longer or faster than he does, even if it's hard for him, until he really can no more?
Kicking or slapping him with your heels, feet, or hands?
Further using extra implements like spurs or whip?

#42 2012-10-15 12:56:52

Missp
Female (34), Germany

Fisk wrote:

Missp:

What do you actually mean by "dominating your ride"?

Strongly insisting that he carries you longer or faster than he does, even if it's hard for him, until he really can no more?
Kicking or slapping him with your heels, feet, or hands?
Further using extra implements like spurs or whip?

Exactly all of the things you mentioned!
and specially kicking them with my heels to force them walk longer and faster when they are tired and they cannot move anymore and they are breathing hardly! That's just amazing!

#43 2012-10-15 15:12:44

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Hello Missp,

I would love to receive such treatment from you. How I wish I lived in your area and you would accept me as your horse slave. I even have the sharp spurs you might enjoy using.

All the best,

MountMeForever

#44 2012-10-15 22:45:17

Missp
Female (34), Germany

mountmeforever wrote:

Hello Missp,

I would love to receive such treatment from you. How I wish I lived in your area and you would accept me as your horse slave. I even have the sharp spurs you might enjoy using.

All the best,

MountMeForever

Hi
I have some canadian friends here and all gave me some impression that canadian guys tend to be dominant... I would like to have you as my horse slave... anytime we could see us...

#45 2012-10-16 20:04:04

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Hello Missp,

Thank you so much for your response and if I can come to Germany for a visit, I will definitely let you know so we can have some great riding fun. I would try to stay for several weeks so you can ride as much as you wish.

Also, I am sorry to hear that Canadian guys appear dominant. I know lots of submissive Canadian guys who would not hesitate to kneel and kiss the boot of a Goddess such as yourself.

Have a wonderful day.

Regards

MountMeForever

#46 2012-10-16 23:47:58

Missp
Female (34), Germany

mountmeforever wrote:

Hello Missp,

Thank you so much for your response and if I can come to Germany for a visit, I will definitely let you know so we can have some great riding fun. I would try to stay for several weeks so you can ride as much as you wish.

Also, I am sorry to hear that Canadian guys appear dominant. I know lots of submissive Canadian guys who would not hesitate to kneel and kiss the boot of a Goddess such as yourself.

Have a wonderful day.

Regards

MountMeForever

Hi
That's cool... yes, why not... let me know when you decided to come here...
I am looking forward to seeing those submissive Canadian guys! wink
Haffun

#47 2012-10-18 09:54:40

Fisk

Thanks for the explanation, Missp. Though you appear a terrific rider otherwise (lightweight, young, and yet experienced), I wouldn't line up to carry you.

Sure, some guys would take nearly anything from a girl, especially a young and attractive one.
But to my mind (on the topic of "Different feelings"), this is about shoulder RIDING, not shoulder abuse. Of course, SR is hard exercise and the "horse" experiences physical hardship, discomfort, and, for a ride of significant duration, usually at least some pain. Those are INHERENT to riding (or any serious physical exercise) and so are totally appropriate. It's also proper for a rider to ask/urge the "horse" to move faster or longer, even at the cost of further hardship or pain, as those are INEVITABLE consequences of such longer and stronger riding. It's like sports trainers continually encourage and pressure athletes to exercise past the point of discomfort (to improve performance and build strength) by many means, but not by whipping or spurring.

I agree that the rider has to be in full control of the "horse" who voluntarily submits to that.
But the dynamics of emotional and erotic connection between a guy and a girl on his shoulders (politically correct types may substitute "riding partners of opposite sex or sex identity" for my "girl" and "boy", but I'll stick with the prevailing case for clarity) totally differs from that between a human and real pack animal. Girls control, use, and manipulate boys and make them do their bidding not via physical violence and threats thereof, or by providing life necessities such as food and shelter (as is the case with humans and real horses), but by plugging into their sexuality, on both conscious and subconscious levels.

A girl I like (and no other would be on my shoulders) can make me totally crazy with desire to carry and serve her longer and better despite pain and tiredness by things like stroking my hair or ears, cupping my mouth with her palms, softly patting me on the shoulderblades with her hand, lightly squeezing her thighs or legs around my torso, playfully tapping my upper thigh with her footsole or toes (for example, to signal a turn), or slightly stepping on my waist or hands underneath her feet like on a gas pedal (to add speed). This way, she could push me to FAR higher performance and endurance than by spurring and whipping me even in a bloody pulp. An attempt to cause me pain on PURPOSE (rather than that necessarily resulting from riding) would be totally counterproductive, as it would instantly ruin the magic of such emotional connection.

See this clip (btw, shot in Canada - can smb. tell me where  - Vancouver?):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bKoR1a1eHk (New Window)

This is one of my most favorite SR videos, perhaps should be shown frame by frame for training :-)
Watch carefully how she thoroughly enjoys her long ride while calmly and effortlessly commanding and motivating him, nicely yet firmly, with ease and grace by occasionally extending her arm (to give direction), playfully "combing" his hair and touching his ears, momentarily tapping her hand on his upper back or arm to make him run, turn, or stand up after sitting down, and applauding his effort by briefly clapping her hands. And, while she actually exploits him hard, she makes it easier for him (rather than more painful) by periodically moving her legs to change the sitting position and telling him (through a hand signal) to briefly rest on a bench. What more would she gain with spurs, whip, heel kicking, and such? This is the REAL domination, if you will.

#48 2012-10-18 16:51:53

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

I'm a bit confused Fisk. You make make great comments about the wonderful aspects of shoulder riding and that clip is one of my faves too,  but what confuses me is...  if the mount and the rider WANT to use whips and spurs because they enjoy it, are you saying this is unnecessary excessive dominance and unacceptable and they should not be allowed to do that under your definition of what is acceptable shoulder riding practices? Or are you saying that whips and spurs are not your preference but if two consenting adults wish to do it because they LOVE it... that's okay and you will continue to do shoulder riding your way and they can continue to do it their way? Sorry if I am misunderstanding the objective of your comments.

#49 2012-10-18 17:21:45

equidum
Male (72), France

@Fisk

Usually, real riders of real horses won't  "attempt to cause pain on purpose" to their mounts. However, they have a riding crop, they wear spurs, and they put a bit in their horse's mouth ... You may use these three items with a human horse too. Not to break his ribs. Not to tear his mouth. Not to rub off his skin. But just to make your ride more realistic, closer to a real ride, just to place yourself into a riding mode, while also helping your mount to feel more deeply as if he really was the beast of burden he so intensely craves to be ...

#50 2012-10-18 22:31:01

Missp
Female (34), Germany

Fisk wrote:

Thanks for the explanation, Missp. Though you appear a terrific rider otherwise (lightweight, young, and yet experienced), I wouldn't line up to carry you.

Sure, some guys would take nearly anything from a girl, especially a young and attractive one.
But to my mind (on the topic of "Different feelings"), this is about shoulder RIDING, not shoulder abuse. Of course, SR is hard exercise and the "horse" experiences physical hardship, discomfort, and, for a ride of significant duration, usually at least some pain. Those are INHERENT to riding (or any serious physical exercise) and so are totally appropriate. It's also proper for a rider to ask/urge the "horse" to move faster or longer, even at the cost of further hardship or pain, as those are INEVITABLE consequences of such longer and stronger riding. It's like sports trainers continually encourage and pressure athletes to exercise past the point of discomfort (to improve performance and build strength) by many means, but not by whipping or spurring.

I agree that the rider has to be in full control of the "horse" who voluntarily submits to that.
But the dynamics of emotional and erotic connection between a guy and a girl on his shoulders (politically correct types may substitute "riding partners of opposite sex or sex identity" for my "girl" and "boy", but I'll stick with the prevailing case for clarity) totally differs from that between a human and real pack animal. Girls control, use, and manipulate boys and make them do their bidding not via physical violence and threats thereof, or by providing life necessities such as food and shelter (as is the case with humans and real horses), but by plugging into their sexuality, on both conscious and subconscious levels.

A girl I like (and no other would be on my shoulders) can make me totally crazy with desire to carry and serve her longer and better despite pain and tiredness by things like stroking my hair or ears, cupping my mouth with her palms, softly patting me on the shoulderblades with her hand, lightly squeezing her thighs or legs around my torso, playfully tapping my upper thigh with her footsole or toes (for example, to signal a turn), or slightly stepping on my waist or hands underneath her feet like on a gas pedal (to add speed). This way, she could push me to FAR higher performance and endurance than by spurring and whipping me even in a bloody pulp. An attempt to cause me pain on PURPOSE (rather than that necessarily resulting from riding) would be totally counterproductive, as it would instantly ruin the magic of such emotional connection.

See this clip (btw, shot in Canada - can smb. tell me where  - Vancouver?):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bKoR1a1eHk (New Window)

This is one of my most favorite SR videos, perhaps should be shown frame by frame for training :-)
Watch carefully how she thoroughly enjoys her long ride while calmly and effortlessly commanding and motivating him, nicely yet firmly, with ease and grace by occasionally extending her arm (to give direction), playfully "combing" his hair and touching his ears, momentarily tapping her hand on his upper back or arm to make him run, turn, or stand up after sitting down, and applauding his effort by briefly clapping her hands. And, while she actually exploits him hard, she makes it easier for him (rather than more painful) by periodically moving her legs to change the sitting position and telling him (through a hand signal) to briefly rest on a bench. What more would she gain with spurs, whip, heel kicking, and such? This is the REAL domination, if you will.

Hi

Like mountmeforever, I didn't get some points as well... but as a response to those parts which I could understand:

There are different people with different interests... If you don't enjoy spurs, whip, etc, it does not in any case mean that those things are inappropriate or not considered as a good riding... similarly, the opposite is not right either... i.e. because I enjoy these things, then I say anybody who doesn't like my style is wrong or does not know anything about riding and domination... that is not true...

And about me, there are a few things... First I am more a mistress than just a rider... so it means I enjoy some sadistic activities as well which includes even some turturing... of course not in a extreme way! Then it means when I kick the one who is carrying me or making pain for him, I enjoy it more! So that is just me! I know myself and my style and I have enough experience to be sure what I am looking for...

Second I do not do these things with normal people... but I do that with people who also have these special tendencies... So though they are in pain, that's their dream as well and then enjoy it... so when both are pleased with such activities, who can ignore it or say that it is not right or appropriate?!!!

Third, though I like riding like that more, as I said before, I am willing to hear what the other person likes and enjoys as well... so if I am supposed to ride a person who enjoyes just giving a ride to a girl without any domination or humiliation, and does not have any tendency to be a slave pony, I don't insist on that... I accept it and I consider his limitations or his wish while I am riding him... since I enjoy any kind of riding, I don't ignore that and I will ride him once... But I probably don't do that very often with him and try to spend time more with those who have the same tendencies as mine!

And forth I didn't really understand what you mean by " I wouldn't line up to carry you", but I just wanted to say that I don't remember that I asked you to give me a ride either! and I hope you find the one who enjoys riding you the same way you wish as well...

Have fun

Board footer