Male (32), New Zealand

teacher shoulder rides

hot or not? any stories?

#2 2010-09-21 23:27:24

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Re: teacher shoulder rides

Female teacher on male student. This was our dream when we were students.

#3 2010-10-08 14:52:56

Am6
Male (sameage as tounge littleolder than teeth), uk

In infant school I had a Teacher Miss Dulson who threatend to bring me out to the front of the class and sit on me if I didn,t stop fidgeting. Needless to say it didn,t happen, but it did leave a lasting impression.

No longer a Bonus Member

#4 2010-10-08 20:00:33

rammsteinkerl
Male (33), Germany

A long time ago in high school, I had a language teacher who was about 35 years old, 5 foot three and had about 130 pounds.  She had dark hair, the most amazing thighs, butt and face.   Needless to say I was always fantasizing about her, and was always dreaming of picking her up and ,ahem, doing things to her.  One day after school, I was passing by her room, and offered to help her pack up.  She agreed and I helped her to clean, and pack things, and when we were finished, she thanked me and asked if there was anything she could do for me in return.  I was really shy, but kind of blurted out "I really want to pick you up, Ms. "G"  Her face turned white as a sheet at this suggestion, and she glared at me, saying "This is not an appropriate way to speak to your teacher, young man, and now it's time for you to leave!"  Now that kind of made me mad, so I feigned like I was going to leave, but as I passed her by, I slipped my arms around her waist and legs,  quickly lifting her up off the ground as if she were a toy.  I loved the feeling of her buxom body in my arms, and my hands crept along towards her breast, and she grabbed my chin and snarled "Put me down right now, or you're going to be in BIG trouble, young man!" And then she said something in Russian.  I laughed at her, and told her she was too small and weak to resist me, and at this, she tried to escape my arms, but to no avail.  Finally I put her down, but held onto her arms, and yanked her back onto my neck as I leaned down behind her.  She didn't even have a chance to react as I stood straight up with her on my shoulders.  She let out a quiet shriek, and I pulled the shade down on the class room door to block the view.  Now her tone had changed from demanding, and she started to beg me to put her down.  I giggled at her, and said "No way Ms. G, now that I have you, I'm not going to let you go for a long, long time!  She struggled to get down, but was too afraid of being up high, and I started to carry her around the classroom, teasing her as I did - "You really are a weak little woman, how's it feel to have someone half your age carrying you like a little girl?  From now on Ms. G, you'd better do whatever I tell you, because I can pick you up any time I want to, and I'll even do in in front of the whole class, and embarrass you when they see how weak you are!  She started to whimper as I ran my hands along her silky smooth legs, and cupped my hands around her bum, but I noticed the more I talked to her, and told her how weak she was, the more she'd gasp, and found that her hands were holding onto my chin and in my long hair.  She really did feel like a tiny weight on my shoulders, and my hands continued to caress her legs, and then I started to bounce her up and down on the back of my neck, taking ahold of her shoulders, and pulling her into me.  What happened next was most amazing, she came almost instantly!  Her legs locked around my neck, and she let out a series of loud, loud cries of pleasure as I kept bouncing her up and down on my neck.....

After she finished, I lowered her down into my arms, and cradled her like a baby.  I promised not to tell anyone as long as she'd let me do what I wanted with her, which she readily agreed to smile

The end

A FANTASY, not real smile

nut up or shut up

#5 2010-10-08 21:40:47

rammsteinkerl
Male (33), Germany

and please let me know if this story was well recieved, what you think of it good or bad please smile

nut up or shut up

#6 2010-10-08 21:52:05

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Definitely agree that this is a fantasy and to try it appears to be a good way to be suspended from school, expelled from school, go to jail, get beaten up by her family, shot, etc. Doubt she would have an climax either.

May you find a fun gal that commands you to give her a shoulder ride in a playful manner that you can shoulder carry to climax for the pleasure and joy of both of you.

Best of luck to you.

Sam

#7 2010-10-09 01:48:14

rammsteinkerl
Male (33), Germany

namaegaaru - I'm not asking you to agree if it's a fantasy or not, I was asking people to say whether they enjoyed the story or not.  Thanks for your well thought out feedback, though it wasn't the least bit helpful.

nut up or shut up

#8 2010-10-09 03:21:57

namaegaaru

You asked me to tell what I think of it, good or bad, and I told you.

I do not like the story because I am afraid somebody will try this and get hurt. If this fear is unfounded, good.

I would also be very angry if somebody tried this on a female friend or relative especially after having read such a story.

Sam

#9 2010-10-09 08:52:41

kurofuji
Male (25), Sri Lanka

Even though it's a fantasy.. Thats GReat! Keep up th e good work :-)

#10 2010-10-09 13:40:04

Gregoryan
Male (43), Australia Sydney

teacher shoulder rides Hot or Not;
The bell goes for lunch, not looking forward to it today,  with my detention.
On reporting to the patrolling teacher , Ms Bolte, a Phys Ed teacher & giving her my name, she asks;
"which teacher put you on detention?"
"Miss Crook"
"What did you do to deserve detention?"
"being rude to one of the girls"
"'Till half-time or full?"
"Full, Miss"
"Ok drop and give me 20 push-ups!" As I did I could feel her towering over me as i was in her shadow. She's wearing a broad hat, reflecto sun glasses & holding a green apple and has a bag slung over 1 side.
"Ok, now you can go and pick,, actually,, No; squat- down!"
"What"
"Dont 'what' me!, squat down, i'am going to get on your shoulders! You're strong aren't you!"
"Yes Miss, but."    She walked behind me and stepped over one shoulder then swung her other leg over. She's so tall that she was still standing over me for a moment before ordering me to ..
"Stand!, lets see how strong you are now!" I pressed my hands down on my knees as I started to stand. After 2 inches my shoulders are pressing up under her , with the adrenalin of possibly being watched and not wanting to humiliate myself further by failing. I mustered the strength to get her off the ground.
I didn't want to make eye contact with anyone, luckily I only had a narrow field of view as her thighs blocked my side vision. This was of great relief as now I only had to concentrate on sustaining her weight.
"Now what?, can I put you down?"
"No!,- you are going to take me on patrol" With a thrust of her hips she says..
"Go"  in one word I realised this was the start of an incredibly taxing task. If only this was in private I could enjoy the hot fleshy contact of this lovely fit woman.
"Where" i nervously stalled for reason. With another thrust of her hips said
"Shush, I'll steer you. Go"

to give Female Riders a shoulder ride; Sydney AU

#11 2010-10-10 01:46:10

rammsteinkerl
Male (33), Germany

very nice post, gregoryan smile  She should have you take her back to her place for some private detention smile

nut up or shut up

#12 2010-10-21 14:59:46

Gregoryan

Gregoryan wrote:

teacher shoulder rides Hot or Not;
The bell goes for lunch, not looking forward to it today,  with my detention.
On reporting to the patrolling teacher , Ms Bolte, a Phys Ed teacher & giving her my name, she asks;
"which teacher put you on detention?"
"Miss Crook"
"What did you do to deserve detention?"
"being rude to one of the girls"
"'Till half-time or full?"
"Full, Miss"
"Ok drop and give me 20 push-ups!" As I did I could feel her towering over me as i was in her shadow. She's wearing a broad hat, reflecto sun glasses & holding a green apple and has a bag slung over 1 side.
"Ok, now you can go and pick,, actually,, No; squat- down!"
"What"
"Dont 'what' me!, squat down, i'am going to get on your shoulders! You're strong aren't you!"
"Yes Miss, but."    She walked behind me and stepped over one shoulder then swung her other leg over. She's so tall that she was still standing over me for a moment before ordering me to ..
"Stand!, lets see how strong you are now!" I pressed my hands down on my knees as I started to stand. After 2 inches my shoulders are pressing up under her , with the adrenalin of possibly being watched and not wanting to humiliate myself further by failing. I mustered the strength to get her off the ground.
I didn't want to make eye contact with anyone, luckily I only had a narrow field of view as her thighs blocked my side vision. This was of great relief as now I only had to concentrate on sustaining her weight.
"Now what?, can I put you down?"
"No!,- you are going to take me on patrol" With a thrust of her hips she says..
"Go"  in one word I realised this was the start of an incredibly taxing task. If only this was in private I could enjoy the hot fleshy contact of this lovely fit woman.
"Where" i nervously stalled for reason. With another thrust of her hips said
"Shush, I'll steer you. Go"

......continued......
I heard her crunch into her apple. With a full mouth demanded...
"Hold my ankles, fool, how do you think I'm supposed to balance?, haven't you given your friends rides before!" I was thinking 'I knowww that' but i was afraid to touch you anywhere, then get into more trouble! , tho i kept quiet about my thoughts. I looked down to be careful of my step when i suddenly felt dwarfed by Her. My shoes were possibly Smaller than Her expensive black/ red gym shoes. I felt one of Her legs keep pushing my face to the left when suddenly she explained;
"That means GO LEFT!" I felt stupid now that this demand was made apparent. I could see that we were now aimed for the distant corner where the naughty smokers would hide behind the shelter. Just as i was pacing myself to do the distance with good stability, her knees squeezed-in. I thought i better stop for safety's sake when i realised this may mean stop.
"Stop"
"Yes, i thought so!" I related.
She went on to tell-off some girls alongside for something, but with my sensory overload and my ears being muffled by her thighs, all i knew was to listen to Her body language to keep-good with her. Then came another Hip Thrust. i started off again feeling sO used, but at the same time felt amazed that this had happened to me, as i was attracted to her, her body type, and loved to be weighed-on by females. But, Now for more dread of certain students seeing me 'punished' like this. All voices i heard - assumed to be about me, and all laughs and giggles to be about me. I made sure not to make eye-contact with anyone and hoped that She'd 'signal' to turn away from them. At this moment she rested her bag on her lap, the strap dangling between her knees, this obscured anyone's view of my face. Finally some of the humiliation was ended, just hoping that her bag would stay there.
Concentration of endurance to support Her relentless weight, blocked-out other memories outside of my encumbered world.

She's steering me toward the bin, about 15ft away just as i wondered what i was going  to have to do here, as i could not possibly be picking-up rubbish,  then Her apple core landed with force directly in it. I was about to say 'good shot' when Her thighs squeezed-in against my face. I stopped.
"Good" she said, as I obeyed her body-language. I did have a bit of a 'crush' on her so was humbled to say;
"Thankyou"
"There goes the Half time bell" I knew this meant to take her back, but regardless, she steered me back with her leg-pressure as tho i was a stupid animal. I was exhausted by the time i saw the 'finish-line', carried Her back to where we started. I stopped at that same point when She gave another pelvic thrust, i started going again, She steered me slightly to the left where i saw her playground-patrol relief teacher, Miss Crook!.......

#13 2010-10-24 19:18:47

namaegaaru

If this could only be real.  If it were real the kids would have to behave well to give a shoulder ride to a hot teacher.

Sam

#14 2012-03-13 13:28:31

zop
Female (26), China

i am an English teacher in China, i want to ride

i want to be carried

#15 2012-03-13 16:40:45

namaegaaru

Zop, please correct my Mandarin if it is incorrect which I suspect it is.

Huang yong ni dao ultimateshoulderrides.com rai.

(Welcome to ultimateshoulderrides.com.)

May you be a fine charming considerate gal who charms many into being her loving enthusiastic indulging shoulder carrying transporters.

Sam

#16 2012-03-13 19:25:34

sreedha33
Male (30), india

zop wrote:

helo dear teacher i want to carry u , wil u giv ur mail id , my id is sreedha33@gmail.com

i m looking to give shoulder ride to the females

#17 2012-03-14 07:49:15

zop
Female (26), China

namaegaaru wrote:

Zop, please correct my Mandarin if it is incorrect which I suspect it is.

Huang yong ni dao ultimateshoulderrides.com rai.

(Welcome to ultimateshoulderrides.com.)

May you be a fine charming considerate gal who charms many into being her loving enthusiastic indulging shoulder carrying transporters.

your Mandarin is good.

i want to be carried

#18 2012-03-14 07:49:36

zop
Female (26), China

sreedha33 wrote:

zop wrote:

helo dear teacher i want to carry u , wil u giv ur mail id , my id is sreedha33@gmail.com

caokefan@126.com

i want to be carried

#19 2012-03-14 11:54:46

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

hi guys,
  when i was around 18 yrs though i was not a teacher. one boy used to come to me for tution. i used to punish him when he did some mistakes by sitting on his shoulders.. it was great.

Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

#20 2012-03-14 22:53:34

Gregoryan

Not knowing your gender impacts greatly on our 'interest' on this story.
Thankyou for posting!

STUDEKM wrote:

hi guys,
  when i was around 18 yrs though i was not a teacher. one boy used to come to me for tution. i used to punish him when he did some mistakes by sitting on his shoulders.. it was great.

#21 2012-03-15 17:35:49

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Hi Studekm

Best utilization of the student and best way to punish!

I envy you.

What was his age that time?

.................The Rider................

#22 2012-03-15 18:56:27

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

lovetoride wrote:

Hi Studekm

Best utilization of the student and best way to punish!

I envy you.

What was his age that time?

he was around 14 at that time// I am  MALE

#23 2012-03-15 19:00:12

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

Gregoryan wrote:

Not knowing your gender impacts greatly on our 'interest' on this story.
Thankyou for posting!

STUDEKM wrote:

hi guys,

I AM A MALE

#24 2012-03-16 15:15:09

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Hi Studekm

Please share how it started and how it happened?

What was the response of your student? Did he like it? Did he resist?

Please share in detail.

Thanks.

.................The Rider................

#25 2012-03-16 18:30:38

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

this boy was my family freind.when i sat on him he used to complain that his neck pains.. but I dint care..

#26 2012-09-17 06:31:56

stalot
Male (45), austria

zop wrote:

Hi Zop

I will be in china in october / november and i can be your pony
you can control me and ride me as you like
I am 40+ and 90 kg well built

I like very much being pony for ladies