Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-09 05:52:53

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

162 new pics from BP 2006

I just took some time to finally post my last self shot pictures of this years Budapest Parade (wom/bonus) - I hope you like them!

Louie

#2 2006-12-09 05:56:55

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Re: 162 new pics from BP 2006

Nick, thank you indeed for the link for the "PixResizer" program. That is as you said very easy to use and very effective - very good recommendation! This safed me a lot of extra time in resizing my Budapest Parade pictures!

Louie

#3 2006-12-09 10:13:08

Nick
Admin
Male (56), Sweden

Thanks a bunch Louie! Your parade pics are very appreciated.

#4 2006-12-09 23:02:36

Gossbo
Male (41), France

Whooooaa GREAT pictures Louie!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!

#5 2006-12-21 13:59:53

ggiamesi
Male (29), Italy

Hi Louie!

I liked so much the loveparade clips you have uploaded, especially the woman with strange hat dancing on a man's shoulders. I like the way she moves on him.

Looking at your recent picture post, there are three other women riding on shoulders that i liked, too:

-the one wearing black top and white jeans, carrying a black/white purse, who talks to him in various pictures;

-the one wearing a(very short)light blue top, calf-length jeans and sandals, there are only two pics of her, rear-view;

-the one wearing orange top and knee-lenght jeans, who's taking pics of a truck while sitting on top of a man who's also carrying a full backpack (double load for him...)

Can i ask you some more info about these women (especially the second one)?
Have you got any videos or other pictures of them?

Best wishes

#6 2006-12-21 15:29:24

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Ciao ggiamesi,

thanks a lot for your complimets. My personal favourite was the girl you have mentioned on first position who was surrounded by her friends. They walked over the huge square while she for obviously no other reason than for her simple fun sat on his shoulders because when that ride caught my attention they were not quite in the middle of a very crowded mass where she would be on top to see better. Of course she would have a better overview that way but it was not a "necessary" but instead certainly a ride just for the fun of it. They were heading for a truck ("float") and she was talking with her ridee but of course I don't know what about. I am not even sure if she was the boys girlfiend, it could have been one of the other girls as well as you can see in the pictures.
I have no information about your choice number two, sorry.
The third girl (where he has the backpack to carry as well) was actually the first shoulder ride I saw there at the beginning of the parade. I was so happy about it that I shot more than 20 pics of which I posted some in here. She was at least 10 to 15 minutes on his shoulders waiting for that first float to take pictures. But she waited several minutes before she took her first pic so I believe that a shoulder ride wasn't to unusual to her/them.
Another longer ride was the girl with the funny hat from the short video or the dark haired girl with black sunglasses and the net pantyhose. I also recognised a girl (blonde with sunglasses, white pants and leather jacket) who was more than 30 minutes riding her friend on that square. When he recognised me taking pictures of them he stopped and and asked me if I could send them the pictures I made of them. So I searched for some paper and pen and wrote down their emailadress. After about a minute they walked away. During that time she kept sitting on his shoulders, she even told him what emailadress he should give me as he wasn't sure about that before they continued to parade over the square. As I said I saw them about 35 minutes later again, she still being ontop of him. I estimate that couple of being in their late twenties.
As mentioned in my BP story in smartgroups I had also one girl I was carrying around on my shoulders at that square. She really seemed to enjoy it and kissed me instantly after the ride. That was the last of four girls I gave shoulder rides on that day. So at the end I really have to say I spent a nice day in Budapest!

Louie

Board footer