Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-08-06 16:04:30

schouderman
Male (66), Belgium

One of my earlier experiences

My first experience in carrying a young adult woman, was at a lake nearby my parent’s home. I was almost thirteen years old at the time, and finished the first year of secondary school. During summer we sometimes went to the lake, for the afternoon, together with my mother, my little brother and my sister Martine, who was five years older than me.  That particular summer we had an extra guest in our house. She was there because of  an exchange program whereby she lived at our place during one summer month to learn the language, and the next month my sister lived at her place to learn French. I had carried my older sister in the lake on previous occasions, even the year before. By now I was about the same length as she was at that time, but she was slightly heavier (around 50 kg). While Colette stayed at our place, I had secretely admired her as boys of my age can do. She had short black hair, dark as a raven, a slender waist and long legs. Every time she looked at me, I turned my eyes away. She was a bit taller than my sister and me, and in fact she was almost a year older, being 18 since the beginning of that calendar year. That afternoon was my lucky day. At the lake it turned out she wore a nice dark blue bikini, and since she had no lake in her neighbourhood, she was keen on going in the water. The first time we went in the water, after a short swim I took my sister on my shoulders while Colette looked at us, amused. Then my sister ordered me to carry her out of the water, which I did, all the way back to where our towels were spread. My mother who was aware of my habit to show off, warned me not to force myself. Approximately half an hour later, my sister suggested another swim. This time I collected all my courage, and thought, I will ask Colette to shoulderride me. I started by swimming a bit further away, to be at ease before asking her. However when I came close to them, it was my sister who said, “Now you can give Colette a ride on your shoulders”. I guess she read my secret wishes…, “but you have to ask it in French”, she added. So I mumbled : “Je peux essayer à vous porter sur mes épaules ?” (May I try to carry you on my shoulders?). She laughed and said « Ah, maintenant tu connais le francais !” (Now you can speak French) but at the same time she turned around, giving me a nonverbal permission to lift her. I got under water, put my head between her thighs and started lifting her. To my surprise she felt not a bit heavier than my sister, in fact she weighted 52 kg, and once up she positioned herself firmly on me, feet behind my back, as if to say, “I’m gonna stay here for a while”. I carried her for a few minutes, walking around through the water, and then let her down gently by sitting on my knees under water. It was as if my sister was proud of her younger brother and when we got out after a few more swims, she said, “Now you can carry Colette to our towels.” At first Colette protested and said “C’est trop loin, il est encore trop jeune” (it’s too far for him, he’s only a boy) but my sister replied, ‘Don’t argue. He can do it!”  It was at least 200 metres to where we were sitting, and I was a bit nervous, but at the same time I was happy and proud that my sister trusted me. When I went under water, Colette mounted me comfortably, as if she was already used to be carried by ‘that boy’. It took me some time to walk out of the water, and when we came out people were looking at us, slightly amused, since she was a bit taller than me. Carrying her through the sand was a bit harder, and when she lay her hand on my forehead, I was afraid she would feel me sweating, but she only stroke her hand through my hair, which was a bit longer at that time. Arriving at the towels, I was a bit afraid for my mothers’ reaction, but she just laughed and said “Showing off again, aren’t you?”. I fell down on my knees again and to my surprise Colette stayed on for a short while saying “Quelle jolie façon de retourner du lac, tu peux faire ça encore!” (what a nice way to come out of the lake, you can do that again sometime)   

Needless to say, everytime my sister suggested to go to the lake that summer, I was keen on joining them. And lucky for me, probably because my mother was around, there were no older boys to join Colette and my sister. That way I could continue my role as carrier, during several swims in the lake. In fact they tried even different things later on, such as standing on my shoulders and jumping in the lake, and they also started to carry each other. Also, I did learn quite a bit of French. It was a remarkable summer!

#2 2007-08-07 17:34:47

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

Re: One of my earlier experiences

it has seemed me a very good history, I suppose that the fact that but greater and outside foreign was but interesting

#3 2007-08-08 02:37:14

Ladylifter
Male (49), United States

Wow! 2 hot girls shoulderriding you at age 13! Not bad. : )

#4 2007-08-16 12:22:55

scottydl
Admin
Male (62), Australia

This is a great posting Schouderman!! Thanks for sharing it with us. I am so envious!!

Regards

Scotty dl

#5 2007-08-29 09:32:34

scottydl
Admin
Male (62), Australia

As older members will know, most of my early shoulder riding experiences came during my younger years having two sisters, one younger & one older. Even though from an early age I would carry my younger sister around by piggyback or shoulder rides, as my older sister was 2 1/2 years older than me, the question of lifting her was never considered as she was so much bigger and heavier than me. I can vaguely remember her giving me a few piggybacks in our early childhood, but it was not until I was about 9 years old that anything significant happened as far as shoulder riding went as I was simply not physically big enough to carry anyone heavier than me. By the time I was around 9 though and going into 4th grade, I was starting to spring up a bit - the trouble was so was my older sister to an even greater extent - she was a typical 6th grader and a  bossy know-it-all type of older sister. She was a good 4-5 inches taller and at least 35 pounds heavier than me and she would use that to her advantage. We would argue constantly and I would challenge her to wrestling matches, but they were very one-sided - she was just too big and strong and she would win the wrestling matches simply by straddling me, bringing me to the ground in one jumping movement, then pin me down with her butt on my stomach and thighs around my head and squash me firmly underneath her till I cried for mercy. I would have to say what she wanted before she would let me up again. No matter how hard I struggled, I could not get her off me - I would squirm and twist as best I could but all the time she just sat on top of me and controlled me with her butt & thighs as I moved around but never losing her control. After I tired she would just sit on top of me looking at me asking if I had had enough yet. One day, one of our wrestling matches ended up with her on my back, and much to her surprise and mine I found I could actually piggyback her for a short distance which was a way of beating her wrestling holds. I boasted that I was strong and could carry her so she put me to the ultimate test one warm Summers day by seeing if I could carry her on my shoulders. It was actually indoors and she stood on the kitchen bench to sit on me, then I would take a few awkward shaking steps as she sat on top of me, long legs dangling down in front of me almost to the floor. I never did know if she actually enjoyed riding on top of me, but what I do know is that I became her "horse" for a few years after that. Whenever we went swimming, she would always demand a shoulder ride - I would stagger and stumble my way around the swimming pool, using the water level to jeep myself upright, while my Sister rode me high on top of my shoulders, thighs squeezing my neck, and legs tucked down at the bottom of my back. It was a challenge to see how long I could last before falling into the water. My favourite part was waiting for her to get out of the pool as she wanted to mount me for another ride. She would get out, then sit on the ledge with her long legs dangling in the pool and I would sit looking at her suntanned, brown body as she relaxed with her legs kicking in the pool. She would ask me to give her a shoulder ride and I would pretend to protest but at the same time headed straight to the edge, turn my back to her, and let her place her legs around my neck. The hardest part was standing up, and it often took 2 or 3 attempts before I could stand up with her on top of me. All the time she would say, "C'mon Scotty youre weak - Im not too heavy, why can't you carry me" which seemed to give me even more strength than I thought I had. I used to remember how heavy she felt on top of me, it was so bad I was almost suffocating from the pain as it felt like I was hauling a million tons of lead than a 6th grade girl - but don't forget I was only 9 and not too big for my age either. Unfortunately, we grew up, my Sister soon enough had a boyfriend and we did not associate with each other too much at all after that.

A whole generation has now passed and as an Uncle I now give her daughters shoulder rides every Summer - although they are almost too old now as well!!

Regards

Scotty dl

#6 2007-08-29 16:00:53

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

schouderman, thank you indeed for your story, it was absolutely fantastic to read! You are such a lucky man that you have had those special experiences! Good for you!

Scotty, I always love to read your story again as you describe so well the childhood that you had. I wonder if other boys have or have had similar experiences...

Louie

#7 2007-08-30 03:15:02

vageli
Male (52), Canada

Schouderman and Scotty,

You both don't know how lucky you were growing up having an older female(more than one female for sure)sitting on your shoulders for a ride or chicken fights..

This was my childhood fantasy..It never came true for me...

I have stated probably 100 times though as how i got into shoulder rides..

I was on the beach around 11 years old...

Two boys ages 13 were having chicken fights with two 40 year old women on their shoulders..This happend right in front of me almost..One of the ladies were on top of her son...It was the most incredible thing I had ever seen..I then had discovered I liked shoulder rides or something of that nature..I was still too young to understand..All I know is that I wanted those two older women on my shoulders..

There used to be some photos with older white women in the 1070's,chicken fighting and shoulder ridding on some beach..If I recall,they were from naftaly..I could be wrong..It was his album or something..I always wanted those photos,but never knew how to save photos onto my computer way back then..If anyone has those photos,please put them in this club..Or send them to me lol..

Scotty,I think you know what I am talking about ..I'm surprised you don't have them,or have put them up for us..

Or maybe another member..

The reason is why I love those photos is,that reminded me when I was on the beach in the 70s..

So I guess I want a piece of memory from my childhood..Pass the tissue:(

Vaggelli

Board footer