Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-08-08 11:10:09

wittykitty
Male (36), USA
Website

Ridden by a stripper . part 2

After a good 10 minutes, Alana slowly climbed down by slowly moving to just one shoulder and used my arm as a footrest before desending.I saw her walk away with her picture perfect gorgeous ass. I went to my seat after wiping my wet neck and began reliving the moment in my head.

I saw Alana walk towards another striiper who looked like a russian in her early 20's. Alana was a bit new to the club when compared to the russian stripper who had been in the club for more than a year. The Russian whose name was Cathy had an amazing physique of a super model. She must have weighed around 125 pounds, stood around 5,8"  and had blonde hair. They both started talking and Alana was pointing towads my direction. They were both giggling ,which made me feel a bit sheepish as i knew that they were talking about the shoulder ride i had just given. Cathy then whispered something into Alanas ear and the next moment, Alana was down on her knees. Cathy raised one leg and landed it on one shoulder and slowly moved the other over her other shoulder. Alana with a bit of difficulty stood up which i could notice from the slight strain on her face. This was truly a sight to behold. 2 gorgeous nude girls, blonde and brunette and one perched on top of the other. Cathy with her hands on her hips and without a care in the world started enjoying the moment. She started doing twists without worrying too much about Alana who it seemed to me was struggling to keep her on top. It seemed like Cathy was also addicted to riding someones shoulder and refused to get down, and since Alana was new , she had to oblidge to Cathy's demands
After a good 10 min when it was 15 min to closing time, and most of the people in the club had left,it seemed like i was the only person left in the club. Alana with Cathy riding her shoulder came to me and asked "How would you like a session with 2 girls for 60$". I was wondering if the last 60$ i had in my pocket should be used for this. While i was contemplating what i needed to do, when Alana said

"I know what you like and will make it worth your while."

I looked up to her and said "OK". I got up from my chair and decided to head to the lap dancing room, when Alana shouted
"Hey ! you dont expect me to carry her to the lap dance room do you ?"
i stood there wondering what she meant, when Cathy signalled me to come closer with her finger.As soon as i came closer she asked me to turn around and said
"i want you to carry me to the dance room ..on your shoulder" ,knowing fully well that it was my fetish.Before i could even reply, she used my head as a support and transferred her gorgeous nude body from Alans shoulder to mine with some help from Alana. I walked to the dance room with Cathy on my shoulder. The dance room was full of mirrors, and the sight of the nude  goddess Cathy on my shoulders was a sight to behold. She seemed slightly heavier that she looked and made me wobble a bit while she was dancing to the music in the background with her eyes closed and her hand running through her hair.After a good 5 min, Alana said that it was her turn .I bent down slowly so that cathy could get off but Cathy was relctant to do so as she seemed to be enjoying it up there. She asked me to continue carring her and that she would let me know when she was ready to get down. I stood erect again and waiting for Cathy to dance to her satisfaction.After another 10 min, she pulled my hair and asked me to lower her so that she could get down.

At this point i started wondering if she would have made a better dominatrix. I decided to get a short breather. Alana who seemed gentler of the two came over to my sofa and gently rubbed her boobs on my face and let me kiss them. Before i could go any further Alana asked me to hold my hands together in front of me so that she could use it as a stand to climb on top of me. Her crotch was almost in my face as she started riding my shoulder in reverse. It took a lot of effort from my side to maintain balance. She twisted and turned with her hand on her hips which made me almost lose my balance. The smell of her naked crotch was like sweet perfume kept me going.

After another 5 min i got tired and gently lowered her and she got off.I decided to get a break on the sofa but the girls were determined to extract more from me. They forced me to get on the floor and each girl started to take position on either of my shoulders and started making out.They then asked me to stand up with both of them on my shoulder.while i tried my best i could not maintain balance for more than a min and had to get down.Cathy said "you are so weak .You deserve to kiss ass" .She grabbed me by the hair and thrust me head into alanas gorgeous round ass.Alana started laughing and i must say that i did feel a bit embarressed and thrilled at the same time.

Last edited by wittykitty (2007-08-18 19:28:19)

#2 2007-08-10 19:09:42

doverh3
Male (46), Southern California, USA
Website

Re: Ridden by a stripper . part 2

wow, and I mean WOW!!!

carry on,
dover

#3 2007-08-11 16:31:03

wittykitty
Male (36), USA
Website

Thanks Dover
hope u njoi the series and many more stories to come

#4 2007-08-16 12:21:06

scottydl
Admin
Male (62), Australia

I agree with the others regarding this experience. Fantastic stuff. Thanks for sharing this with us. One of the great postings in this group!!

Regards

Scotty dl

#5 2007-08-16 17:37:23

wittykitty
Male (36), USA
Website

Thanks Scotty and Keep reading

#6 2007-08-17 15:56:07

RidingBlonde
Female (28), England

Super!  I guess strippers and pole dancers have eroticism on their minds.  It's hard to imagine their choosing that profession purely as a way of making money.  It sounds as though you found a couple who knew how to appreciate the fabulous stimulation of shoulder riding.  I wonder whether girls like that, who have to be athletic, have cheerleading backgrounds like mine or have gotten turned on to riding in some other way?

I noticed the domination aspect of your story, of course, and I understand how important that is to many men.  I have to admit that riding a man whose main interest is the sheer erotic excitement of carrying a hot rider on his shoulders, without the extra ingredient of domination, is what I like best, but perhaps I'm in the minority.

Has anyone else tried getting rides from sexy girls in strip clubs, and do many strippers seem to like it?  I'm guessing that the idea must occur to other men who go to the clubs.  I've noticed that when I go to the beach I get offers of rides from odd-numbered groups of people having chicken fights more often when I'm wearing a thong bikini instead of a regular one. smile

Liz

#7 2007-08-18 19:18:33

wittykitty
Male (36), USA
Website

Awesome Liz

My shoulders have welcome written all over it for you :-)

Board footer