Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-05-16 09:58:47

greenberret

Riders, can you explaine me what do you like most when you are riding?

I mean, when you say that you like to ride someon this is generally, but wich moments, or situations you apreciate more in a shoulder ride?

Thank you!

#2 2010-05-16 12:13:42

adolfo_picone
Male (55), Italy

Re: Riders, can you explaine me what do you like most when you are riding?

Hi to everyone.

I like bounce on my carrier shoulders, i like the feelings that I could squish my carrier chest beetwen my legs, i like the struggle of my carrier to hold my weight...

#3 2010-05-18 11:26:50

Male Thong Rider

I Like to have my carriers neck wedged tight into my crotch, to have my legs wrapped around their neck and feet tucked behind their back. I also like the carrier to raise his arms and place his hands on my legs. plus if I'm a couple of stone or so heavier than my carrier it turns me on to feel him struggle under my weight while I sit comfortably for a long time smile

#4 2010-05-19 00:23:18

riderxxxx
Male (71), USA

My response is quite similar to that of Male Thong Rider.  For me riding has always been a very stimulating experience.  I like to ride as shown in my avatar image, and it's always an extra pleasure for me if my horse is as excited by feeling me ride him as I am to ride his shoulders.  I'm not particularly heavy (168 lb, or a little over 76 kg), so I'm not hard to carry, and I like to enjoy long, hot rides on enthusiastic, muscular mounts.

David

#5 2010-05-20 13:23:30

Am6
Male (sameage as tounge littleolder than teeth), uk

I am more into carying than riding but when given the chance I enjoy a ride. For me it is all about dominating my mount, the more they struggle beneath me the more i enjoy. I love to force the mounts head down untill his/her chin is touching their chest and then ease forward off of their shoulders and on to the back of their neck and head using their hands as stirrups.

No longer a Bonus Member

#6 2010-05-21 15:23:08

Male Thong Rider

Am6 I would enjoy the opportunity to ride you, I note you are in the uk like me and more into carrying so we may be well suited as I like riding smile

#7 2010-05-22 11:31:25

Am6

Male Thong Rider wrote:

Am6 I would enjoy the opportunity to ride you, I note you are in the uk like me and more into carrying so we may be well suited as I like riding smile

I have to say that I am more in to carrying women, but would have no objection to giving a ride to a male rider. In fact one of my favorite stories, that Im sure that you are all familier with  (A Ride In The Park by Rough Ridin Ricki) I find really erotic. The thought of being used in that way, I find a real turn on.

No longer a Bonus Member

#8 2010-05-22 16:15:01

Male Thong Rider

Am6 wrote:

Male Thong Rider wrote:

I have to say that I am more in to carrying women, but would have no objection to giving a ride to a male rider. In fact one of my favorite stories, that Im sure that you are all familier with  (A Ride In The Park by Rough Ridin Ricki) I find really erotic. The thought of being used in that way, I find a real turn on.

I will ride you if you let me know where you are. I would come and visit you as I must say, I have not managed to get a willing volunteer from the "Ultimate shoulder rides" site as yet to give me a ride smile

#9 2010-05-24 12:56:03

Am6

Male Thong Rider wrote:

Am6 wrote:

Male Thong Rider wrote:

I will ride you if you let me know where you are. I would come and visit you as I must say, I have not managed to get a willing volunteer from the "Ultimate shoulder rides" site as yet to give me a ride smile

Very tempting M T R maybe if you were to include a female friend,  of any
shape or size I could be tempted, you could both put me to good use and ride
me in turn.

No longer a Bonus Member

#10 2010-05-25 11:33:36

Male Thong Rider

I could bring Rose along with me, she is in here late 30's and a bubbley character, my only reservation is that you may find her a bit too heavy. she is 5'11" tall and big weighing in at 130kg

#11 2010-05-26 14:57:11

Am6

Male Thong Rider wrote:

I could bring Rose along with me, she is in here late 30's and a bubbley character, my only reservation is that you may find her a bit too heavy. she is 5'11" tall and big weighing in at 130kg

You dont say what your weight and hieght is! as for Rose she sounds delicious the thought of having  the two of you riding me is exciting but in all honesty I dont think I could lift 130Kg
If you read one of my previous posts  http://www.ultimateshoulderrides.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3587 (New Window)  you will see that I have set myself a limit of around 160Lbs. But just out of curiosity is Rose into shoulder riding or would she  just be doing it to oblige you.
Is there anyone else on this forum who thinks that they could handle that weight.

No longer a Bonus Member

#12 2010-05-27 11:13:10

Male Thong Rider

Hi I'm a lot taller at 6'2" also you'll be glad to know I'm a lot lighter at 13 stone 7 pounds naked smile

#13 2010-05-27 11:18:26

Male Thong Rider

Ps Rose has said she would be happy to sit on your chest or face instead smile

#14 2010-06-15 22:28:04

riderrii
Female (21), Finland

Male Thong Rider wrote:

I Like to have my carriers neck wedged tight into my crotch, to have my legs wrapped around their neck and feet tucked behind their back.

Same here. I like when carrier is placing his/her hands on my legs I. like to ride as shown in my avatar.

Last edited by riderrii (2010-06-17 01:33:39)

#15 2010-06-16 08:59:47

dom_92
Male (18)

The things that I enjoy are that I feel a secure, very nice feeling, + that it's a pleasure to know that the horse is struggling under you, this difference that you're comfortable and the horse is struggling is wonderful! smile

#16 2010-07-03 07:51:25

Soon-To-Be Shoulder Rider
Female (34), USA

Hi, I see that there are very few women on here, so I'll offer up my perspective as a shoulder ride "virgin" (meaning I haven't been carried on anyone's shoulders in probably twenty years).  First, I will say that I'm currently overweight and doubt that many men would want to try carrying me now, but I've lost a lot of weight already and am hoping to start receiving shoulder rides within a few months if I keep losing at my current rate.  My biggest fantasy about my "first time" is how it would feel to climb onto the man's shoulders when he is kneeling down and then feel myself going upward into the air.  I also think it's sexy to picture a man sticking his head between my legs while I'm standing and lifting me into the air that way.  I have very long legs (I'm close to six feet tall), and it turns me on to think of me wearing shorts and the guy giving me the ride (assuming I liked him) rubbing his hands up and down my legs and hopefully he would be enjoying that.  I can't wait to ask that first guy to carry me over to a mirror so I can see what I look like on his shoulders.  I would have him slowly turn around so I could see what we looked like from the front and from each side.  Actually, now that I think about it, unless I knew the man well I would only want to meet him in a well-populated area at first (like maybe a big store parking lot) to have our fun because meeting someone you don't know to be carried poses the same risks (from a woman's perspective) as meeting a blind date -- you don't know if you will be safe or not.  A place where there are a few people around would be ideal.  So maybe I have to nix the mirror idea sad and instead ask him to carry me to a car or store window to look in.  But being overweight now, I like the idea of getting a shoulder ride in public anyway -- it would be like getting to show off all of the progress I've made.  I have a notebook full of pictures from magazines of men carrying women, and I'd love to re-enact these scenarios that get me so turned on.  For example, I have a picture of a woman on a man's shoulders in a pool, a picture of a woman on a man's shoulders covering his eyes with her hands, etc.  Once I saw a man carrying a woman on his shoulders in a checkout line and I was green with envy for days, so that would be fun to try, too -- to see the reactions of the other shoppers at doing something so seldom seen.  I've looked at a few index entries on here and many men say they think women don't get as aroused by this as men.  Of course, I can't speak for all women, but I've had the fantasy of sitting on a man's shoulders for a good fifteen years now.  Personally, although riding on a man's shoulders is my biggest fantasy, I would also love the man to mix it up and from time to time carry me in his arms or throw me over his shoulder like a firefighter.  Well, I've probably gone on long enough but I guess my point is that the anticipation is everything for me.  Wish me luck in finding a man willing to help me out with this in a few months... it's been WAY too long!!!

Wow, I enjoyed answering your question,

Ellen

#17 2010-07-04 19:31:05

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Dear Ellen:

Wishing you much luck in finding a safe, fun, sweet guy to shoulder carry you. You may want one that has to have had to pass a criminal background check such as a school teacher, a military officer, a policeman, some type of securities dealer, a security guard, etc.

Of course you would want to verify his identity and that he works in such a profession. Many a con artist could meet you in a well populated parking lot and make some good first impressions. The truth comes out over time of course. You may want to meet his family too soon after. Many guys behave better when they know that their family will know.
A security guard in California has to have a guard card with his guard card number and address on it which you can verify online starting with google.com which will take you to the BSIS. I forget what that stands for exactly. Of course some can fake documents. You may want to lessen that probability by verifying where he works. Also, if he is willing to visit your family that is a good sign. For those that want sex, if he truly loves you, he can wait two years of more  till he marries you while forsaking sex with all others. I dated my wife to be for four years, she is the first and only that I have had sex with, and we have been married for thirty years.  Hopefully the foregoing will help you screen out some potential hurt.

Unfortunately there are no sure fire ways to eliminate all risks. A California Highway Patrolman was convicted of murdering a young female motorist in the 1980s while on duty.  The only sure thing I know of in this life is that when we are dead, we are dead.

I suppose us guys are like lions, tigers, bears, horses, etc. in that some of us are dangerous and will hurt and kill and others of us are tame, protective, loving, gentle, and can be ridden to your heart's content. We all respond to different stimuli too. Some of us are masochists who love being dominated and ridden in sadistic and degrading manners. Some of us would love to be charmed into being ridden in a gentle and appreciative manner.

As you look more at websites that deal with shoulder riding you will find guys mentioning and pictures of guys shoulder carrying heavy set women too.  Much luck to you in losing weight too. You will get more rides this way and be healthier any way  as long as you do not become anorexic as did Karen Carpenter who had also reportedly been over weight.

Wishing you much luck.

Sam

#18 2010-07-04 20:33:55

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

My female cousin had a pretender who was her human horse.

He offered himself to carry me on his shoulders (he thought in my female cousin when he carried me), I like the feeling when the human horse raised (from crouching till standing).

#19 2010-07-04 22:43:41

Soon-To-Be Shoulder Rider
Female (34), USA

Hi Sam, thank you for your advice for me.  In several of the posts I've noticed that men mention meeting other men casually to engage in shoulder riding, but you're right that as a woman, I have to watch it.  Most men who are interested in shoulder carrying are probably harmless but, just like any other sampling of the general population, I'm sure there are some who could be outright dangerous.  At first I was thinking maybe I could meet a man who had a similar interest just once or twice to try it out (not for a serious relationship).  But today a friend of mine revealed that he has a romantic interest in me and would like to slowly over time become more than friends, and I've had similar feelings for him for awhile (I had been too scared at potential rejection to tell him about it), so maybe I have my answer now. smile  Because of physical distance, we won't get to see each other again for several months, so I hope that by the time we do, I will be a lot easier to carry.  I have a couple of questions about addressing this issue with him, but I will save those for other posts.

I loved what you wrote about you and your wife (if she was the first woman you carried too it would be doubly sweet), and now that I'm starting a relationship it feels like it would be cheating on my significant other to be carried by someone else.  I'm sure that I would love the physical sensation of being carried by any willing man, but if there are strong feelings involved it seems to me like it would be 100 times better. 

Ellen

#20 2010-07-05 05:14:24

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi again..
If you can plan a trip to India...i can give you shoulder rides..piggyback..and horsy rides on all 4s for the whole day.
i am dying to give ride and to carry a heavy heavy women on my shoulders..
i even want to sit on me for whole day..if u like..
just want to be burried under ur weight.
can u plan a trip to india.
ur horse is ready.

Soon-To-Be Shoulder Rider wrote:

Hi Sam, thank you for your advice for me.  In several of the posts I've noticed that men mention meeting other men casually to engage in shoulder riding, but you're right that as a woman, I have to watch it.  Most men who are interested in shoulder carrying are probably harmless but, just like any other sampling of the general population, I'm sure there are some who could be outright dangerous.  At first I was thinking maybe I could meet a man who had a similar interest just once or twice to try it out (not for a serious relationship).  But today a friend of mine revealed that he has a romantic interest in me and would like to slowly over time become more than friends, and I've had similar feelings for him for awhile (I had been too scared at potential rejection to tell him about it), so maybe I have my answer now. smile  Because of physical distance, we won't get to see each other again for several months, so I hope that by the time we do, I will be a lot easier to carry.  I have a couple of questions about addressing this issue with him, but I will save those for other posts.

I loved what you wrote about you and your wife (if she was the first woman you carried too it would be doubly sweet), and now that I'm starting a relationship it feels like it would be cheating on my significant other to be carried by someone else.  I'm sure that I would love the physical sensation of being carried by any willing man, but if there are strong feelings involved it seems to me like it would be 100 times better. 

Ellen

The Horse

#21 2010-07-06 02:57:38

bergt
Bonus member
Male (57), Finland

Violence criminal dangerous people are minority in the world. Nobody has ever attacked me, I never been in fight, I have never hit anybody and my principal is "avoid criminals you avoid problems". It's usually not difficult to recognize dangerous person if you talk with him/her. Just watch other people, listen and use your instinkt. Ellen, the possibility you meet dangerous man, is small actually if we are realistik. Most of people hate violence like I do. If you fight, there are no winners, just loosers.
Sam, not all men (or women) want wait sex from their partners, people are different kind of. I'm much like you, I waited sex about 2 years, actually I wanted have sex only when my wife wanted because to me the best sex we have when both wants that. When my wife wanted have sex much, we did it and it was perfect. I also haven't had sex with other women, only with my wife and I have been married now 28 years.

I have never cheated my wife but YES, I have carried some women on my shoulders. Is that cheating? My opinion is NO because it's just pleasure without love feelings and that's not sex. Of course that gives nice feelings to man to have woman on shoulders, erotic pleasure too but that's it! We have here only one life, that is not long, we should enjoy our fantasies. My wife weight 75 kg and my dream is to have bigger woman on my shoulders. Of course I love carry my wife too. Does it make differ shall man carry own wife or strange woman? I answer NO. To have sex and carry woman on shoulders is different thing. I'm not intrested in to have sex with strange woman, I want to have sex only with my wife and we love each others so much as possible - even after 30 years what we have been together. I can call that "true love". 

I waited 25 years until I told my wife my fetish is shoulderriding, carry ladies on my shoulders. I was afraid what does she say to me and how does she behave. We have open minded relationship = we tell everything together with no secrets but that was my only personal things what I hide inside my mind. It was one of the best days in my life I told her because after that she has rode on my shoulders many times and sometimes she ask me to take her on my shoulders. She knows me 100% and I know her. Shoulderriding is not her fetish but she enjoy that, like to ride on man's shoulders.

#22 2010-07-06 06:33:35

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Ellen

Yes, you should be careful and have a plan if he changes to being violent. Some jurisdictions enforce restraining orders better than others and you need a plan for those that are derelict in enforcing restraining orders.

I had shoulder carried other gals before shoulder carrying my wife-to-be. It is possible that my wife-to-be was the first actual woman I shoulder carried. My sister was possibly  the last one I had shoulder carried before shoulder carrying my wife to be even though I had shoulder carried other girls before then but none as lovers.  My sister may have not yet been eighteen so it is possible that she was not yet a woman under the laws of America. My wife to be was the first lover I shoulder carried and I think the shoulder carry aroused the beginning of her passion for me. She was my third love relationship and the first one that lasted for more than a week. You could say she was and is my first and only true love.

Hopefully this guy shares your passion for shoulder riding or this will make life harder between the two of you. Before you marry him, if you do, you may want to make sure he and you are also on the same page regarding managing financial matters and the behavior of children since they involve the two foremost costs of divorces in America. Equality? You will have to agree before hand on how to resolve impasses when one equal vetoes the other equal. Maybe you two can have a special coin for flipping put away. Or you both need to agree before hand who is the boss of whom under what circumstances. For exampe, if he tries to get his way with temper tantrums, he is definitely not going to get his way then.

You have much to check out. For example, if he feels he has the right to spank his wife to "put her in her place" (which you can have him prosecuted for for battery as most of us know) and you feel that your body is yours to be touched only with you permission then obviously he is not for you.

A wise man told me that love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener.

Regarding your preference that you shoulder ride your lover only and that he shoulder carry only you, this may  be the most common preference even though it is not the only one. The only exception I have seen of carrier and rider doing this with other than lover  or relatives is when I saw pictures of Paul Reed piggyback riding Pony Lynn, both of whom were married to somebody else at the time, but these two were most likely very different than the general population of this planet. Your preference of course is your business but it is only fair that your man know this as soon as possible.

I suppose I am very different from most people and suppose most who regularly log on to this website are too.

For me:

Shoulder carrying various woman even though married to one, is not the same as cheating on my wife. Shoulder carrying is erotic like various dances but like these dances this is not the same as having sex. Shoulder carrying a gal who likes it is a form of bearing tribute to her as when a man brings her flowers. But, I will not take flowers to a gal other than my wife. It would be a joy to shoulder carry gals I adore that would love this but I suspect most gals, their guys, their families, and my own would see this as a violation of my commitment to my wife and the commitments of these gals to their guys such that much hostility would be created.

Remember, if he is against being shoulder ridden, there are other guys very willing.

But, of course, being a good shoulder carrier alone will not make him a good man for you.

Wishing you well, Ellen.

Last edited by namaegaaru (2010-07-06 16:32:36)

Sam

#23 2010-07-07 11:40:17

malerider
Male (22), UK

I must say I am the same as male thong rider, and riderxxx. One of the best rides I had was when a guy hoisted me up onto his shoulders at a gig and started to dance, he had so much energy and he kept me up for 40 minutes!- dancing all the time.

#24 2010-07-08 10:24:24

Male Thong Rider

I would love to ride on the shoulders of a dancer, it must have been a very good experiance and 40 minutes of pure pleasure smile

#25 2010-07-08 14:04:24

malerider
Male (22), UK

Male Thong Rider wrote:

I would love to ride on the shoulders of a dancer, it must have been a very good experiance and 40 minutes of pure pleasure smile

certainly was, i would say it was certainly the longest ride i have had- there's a challenge for anyone who is interested wink

#26 2011-02-21 19:00:40

somgelf
Male (55), Czech Republic

malerider wrote:

Male Thong Rider wrote:

certainly was, i would say it was certainly the longest ride i have had- there's a challenge for anyone who is interested wink

It had to be a very strong and trained carrier smile

I like shoulder riding man on man. Below a boy I´m a happy man.

#27 2011-04-04 02:28:59

Wig4
Male (53), Belgium

I really DON'T like feeling my carrier struggling under me....
What I like is, getting the feeling that I am near to weightless, just because of the sheer explosive power of the lifter, when he or she raises me from the ground UP. in one easy haul.
I really have/feel no pleasure from some carrier who is at the far limit of his/her strenght.
Now, it is not important if the carrier is shorter, same height or much taller then me. It is not important if weighing more, or less.  It is only important that he or she is possessing huge leg power, so that the raising is as fluent and fast as if the power of a big spring is released at once !  ;-)

Carry me please
(70kg)
BIG SMILE

#28 2021-03-13 12:53:33

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

I am not a rider I am a carrier and the thing I like most is to carry heavier girls or ladies as I like their thighs on both side of face and also their feet wrapped around my back as it gives the feeling or real riding and obviously the weight of female and effort to carry her

#29 2021-03-23 00:44:57

strongponyAZ

Soon-To-Be Shoulder Rider, what state are you in? Quite a few women have enjoyed rides on me in sunny Arizona smile

Ellen

#30 2021-05-25 19:18:20

Pickles
Female (32), USA

I enjoy the feeling of his strong shoulders and neck holding me up and supporting me. It makes me feel special, like I'm a favorite or something. I miss being carried. Sadly, there are no carriers in my area. But maybe someday again.

#31 2021-05-25 21:37:56

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Pickles wrote:

I enjoy the feeling of his strong shoulders and neck holding me up and supporting me. It makes me feel special, like I'm a favorite or something. I miss being carried. Sadly, there are no carriers in my area. But maybe someday again.

Would you like to ride on me? I know that I am not near but I would feel very pleasure if you agree to ride me.
I hope you will reply

#32 2021-05-27 07:55:37

Pickles
Female (32), USA

Carrier boy wrote:

Pickles wrote:

Would you like to ride on me? I know that I am not near but I would feel very pleasure if you agree to ride me.
I hope you will reply

If you could visit me here in the US (I am not able to travel), I totally would ride you smile

#33 2021-05-27 08:00:00

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Thank you so much. Can you tell me about your height weight age etc please
Can I talk to you on mail
Please reply pickles

Last edited by Carrier boy (2021-05-28 08:18:32)

#34 2021-05-29 14:22:30

Pickles
Female (32), USA

Carrier boy wrote:

Thank you so much. Can you tell me about your height weight age etc please
Can I talk to you on mail
Please reply pickles

I'm 5 ft (152.4 cm), weigh 160 lbs (72.5 kg), and am 36 years old.
Sure, we can talk on email. My email is leftypeep@gmail.con

#35 2021-07-07 17:00:09

Audreyb

test

#36 2021-07-10 17:36:50

Audreyb

Pickles:

You seem like a  nice  woman and perhaps a little too  nice. 
Forgive this unsolicited advice,  but it doesn't just apply to  you,  but actually to all riders and  all genders  and sexual persuasions.

I have found that for shoulder riding to be a  satisfying experience for  both  the  rider and the carrier,  the rider  should always be  in charge  of almost every aspect.

It doesn't matter what the  relationship between the rider and carrier is outside of  this activity . The  carrier is  there to  serve   the rider and  came  to the rider  exactly for that purpose.  What  each person  receives from the activity  is exclusively  their own  business  but  from the  moment  you sit on him until you choose to end the ride, the rider should be in charge and  as  demanding as is required  for  his/her enjoyment.
At times  this may require pushing the carrier longer than he desires or positioning him for your comfort. And while the carrier  may experience  discomfort from a given position, he almost always  will   prefer to  submit  to your will   since he enjoys serving you.

#37 2021-07-10 18:21:11

Well-trained pony boy

Please tell me where are you from
Pickles and Audreyb.

As I'm a well experienced pony boy have served so many women

#38 2021-07-10 20:12:37

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

Totally agree with @Audreyb. As a testimony, 99% of the times when I have conversed with a carrier from this forum or others, they always mention that they want rider to enjoy or like they get satisfied with the ride if their rider is satisfied with their service. Even if the pony says he is not a "submissive pony" or "obedient pony/carrier", theyalways mention satisfaction of the rider to be one of the major factors to enjoy their rides so its safe to assume that only when a rider is in full control of their ride and their carrier, the ride can be joyful and satisfying for both of them.

@Well-trained pony boy
I am a rider and  from india , i have an opinion that you are too , if you are up for giving rides, lemme know! smile

Rider here, willing ponies can approach! :)

#39 2021-07-11 07:26:47

Audreyb

rider_in.

I know  that  we can't generalize or have a one size fits all in regard to  carriers  or riders,
and the motivation are as  unique as  the people involved. I believe that the majority of carriers  want to submit to the rider   except in perhaps some version of performing  or  a contest of some kind.

The simple fact that the carrier wants  the rider  to sit on him  and bear  the weight of the rider implies a desire to submit. Obviously a person who simply wanted weight on his shoulders could do so in any number of ways. 
And not to  dehumanize  the carrier, he is assuming the role of a beast of burden which implies a desire to submit, if only for  the duration of  the activity.

I believe that  in most cases  the carrier wants to be under  another's control in most cases and  that  we as  riders should take that control while not depriving ourselves of our own  enjoyment .   I believe that a  demanding rider will enjoy the  activity  more  and that the carrier will  as well.

#40 2021-07-11 09:57:01

Well-trained pony boy

I'll suggest you all please join vk my almost 10 rider and ponys are making a group there please make a I'd on vk and let's enjoy there

#41 2021-07-11 12:26:20

esel

@Audreyb

You wrote :" Assuming the role of a beast of burden implies a desire to submit". I fully agree with thid point of view, I also believe that most carriers also submit in many other ways, in many other areas, or, at least would love to, but sometimes dare not to  ... Because of social inhibition, because they haven't met the right dominant partner who would help them to make the big leap, or for any other < bad > reason. I believe in fact that most of them are total submissives, who would thoroughly enjoy to asume many other submissive roles, starting from that of a beast of burden, extending to a human furniture role,  which is often just another way to carry a person, and finally including the functions of 24/7, unpaid domestic workers, aka house-slaves ...

May I paraphrase Audreyb's words and say that" Assuming the role of a rider implies a desire to dominate" ... Might I go further and suggest that a total dominant personality is in fact hiding behind their apparently simple desire to ride ? That in fact the rider, in a perfect symetry with the carrier, would love to make him a human furniture, and eventully a slave ... ? 

Riders and ridresses will know the answer better than I would ... Rider-in, Wig4,  Audreyb, Ellen, Pickles ...  might wish to tell us their truth ... ?!

Esel

#42 2021-07-12 03:37:00

Audreyb

esel:

I never lied about being dominant in all my relationships with men.
Furthermore, I am almost completely selfish in regard to what I want  and while this seems on the surface to be a negative  quality, I have found that submissive men are also selfish in their  desires to submit.  Submissive have their own  motive   just as  dominant people have. Each  aspect of any such relationship is ultimately  motivated by their own self interest.

Sometimes these interests are  extreme ,even  involving sadistic and masochistic relationships  which I usually  avoid.   
But regardless of what each person derives from any relationship that is freely  entered into,  if  both get what they want,  as the saying goes "no harm, no foul".

As for things like  full domestic (willing) slavery, I find such things bothersome and time consuming . The voluntary domestic servant  often becomes more demanding on  my time ,attempt to  dominate from the bottom (submissive role) and wants acts  that are outside of what I  find enjoyable.It's simply easier and better to hire a cleaning lady a couple on times per week.

I might assume you also mean that a submissive /carrier would  perform  certain intimate acts upon the dominant partner?  I would have to say that such am arrangement may be  likely in some cases but certainly not in all cases.  I have boyfriends for such  things  and while I may on occasion cross the line  between a lover and a slave, I prefer to keep  a servant as a servant and keep unnecessary intimacy to  a minimum.

Human  furniture?  It would seem rather normal to,  for example sit on a person who you have been on the shoulders  or back of on a regular basis. Sometimes to enforce your respective status  and possibly for  either fun or convenience .
Also,  any man who is  worth keeping around for any  purpose should be able to withstand an average size  woman's weight on him for a reasonable amount of time.

I prefer the company of other dominant people when  not involved in  such activities myself  and one thing I found that is rather  odd  is that the majority  of dominant women  and gay men are not physically stronger  than the  men they  dominate.  They couldn't force their submissives into  compliance if they wanted to  and the relationship  , while obviously not visually balanced  and favors the dominant, is  obviously voluntary .

#43 2021-07-13 18:09:25

esel

Thank You for Your quick reply, and its, as usual, truely compelling contents !

I can only agree with nearly all what you say, mainly as regards the submissive being  motivated, like the dominant, by sheer egoism and the search of their maximum selfish satisfaction. I'd just like to point out that the way is usually tough for the sub and soft for the dominant  ( Shoulder ride offers a perfect illustration thereof ! ), but again, each one has freely chosen his own "evil" fate or good fortune ...

The only point on which I'd allow myself to respectfully disagree would be Your opinion of the 24/7 domestic servants ... You compare them with cleaning ladies, and I believe it to be a bit inapropriate, or unfair : Unlike those charming cleaning ladies, You won't find a 24/7 unpaid servant at the labour office next door, and the same goes, for the same reasons, as regards ponyslaves and human furniture ... Those three profiles offer their users a unique service, which one may or may not appreciate, but they have no equivalent, nothing to be compared with, on the job market !!!!

That being said, I envy all those that You either elect to use, or make friends with ... < SIGH >

Esel

#44 2021-07-13 19:03:55

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

Whenever I am asked about my riding preferences, a very breif intro i give is ,
"I feel the ride should be satisfying for both but the comfort of RIDER has much HIGHER importance and the pony should happily experience some discomfort for rider's satisfaction. I wanna be in charge of direction and speed in which my pony moves. I like long rides, the longer the ride , the better it is. Riding on the shoulder and all4s are my favourites."
I immediately come off as "DOMINANT RIDER" which is true as i like being in-charge of my ride and ride with my full weight on at all times.

Almost all the times the carrier agrees to it and more often than not I am asked if i'll be willing for more dom-sub activities such as human furniture etc.
The key thing to focus here is that the lifter/pony is also getting his interests with my dominant nature of riding that would how he likes to derive his/her satisfaction and if I'm not riding in the way I prefer to , it is not satisfying for him too. so there's really no point in giving up enjoyment for both and as riders have mentioned here, demanding riders enjoy their riding but their lifters/carriers too enjoy the activity to the fullest, and i agree with that.

But there are riders (lets call them passive riders) who enjoy sitting on shoulders, probably to experience a nice feeling they had as a child or just that this makes them feel more special and loved but maybe are not into riding or actively indulging in the activity, therefore, in this case rider doesn't mind NOT being in-charge of his ride and probably wouldn't want to try any other S&M activity as well as that doesn't come naturally to him/her. So cant say their "wanting" to ride show they are of "dominant personality".

Also, Yes, if there is perfect symmetry between rider n carrier then i think they are more willing to try more things but that is the case in every other aspect as well, not just between riders and carriers. i know I can try different thing when in this kind of situation but also have complete control.

Secondly, talking about 24/7, unpaid domestic workers / house-slaves. Firstly, I haven't had any opportunity to try this out so can't really say. Also in India, servants, maids, domestic help is quite common and culture in almost all households. Its like a profession where these workers are paid on monthly basis, so for someone like me this being "FINAL" role for complete submission won't even feel like so because i hv seen this all along but yea then again they are "paid workers" and not "unpaid ponyslaves", so can't really compare. Let's say if I am to settle abroad and there if something like this occur then that may be a different experience for me.

esel wrote:

@Audreyb

You wrote :" Assuming the role of a beast of burden implies a desire to submit". I fully agree with thid point of view, I also believe that most carriers also submit in many other ways, in many other areas, or, at least would love to, but sometimes dare not to  ... Because of social inhibition, because they haven't met the right dominant partner who would help them to make the big leap, or for any other < bad > reason. I believe in fact that most of them are total submissives, who would thoroughly enjoy to asume many other submissive roles, starting from that of a beast of burden, extending to a human furniture role,  which is often just another way to carry a person, and finally including the functions of 24/7, unpaid domestic workers, aka house-slaves ...

May I paraphrase Audreyb's words and say that" Assuming the role of a rider implies a desire to dominate" ... Might I go further and suggest that a total dominant personality is in fact hiding behind their apparently simple desire to ride ? That in fact the rider, in a perfect symetry with the carrier, would love to make him a human furniture, and eventully a slave ... ? 

Riders and ridresses will know the answer better than I would ... Rider-in, Wig4,  Audreyb, Ellen, Pickles ...  might wish to tell us their truth ... ?!

Esel

#45 2021-07-14 03:00:44

Audreyb

esel:

Perhaps my choice of comparing a  submissive acting as a servant  to a  cleaning lady could have been more  clear.

The  point I was making is that while a submissive may  perform  any number of services for a dominant, he will inevitably want more attention than I may be in the mood to give him.  He may  enjoy  being ordered about and used in various ways ,even  as  casual furniture in some cases  but I have my own  life to  lead ,time with  friends  and  time alone.  I may be in the mood to sit on him at times  and I may  not!   All such things would depend on my  whim   and if I'm not in the mood  to  give him  any attention at all, it's  tedious to have him under foot.

As it is, I happen to have a man  I can call  to perform work on my  house and do repairs  without charge.  His fetish is to  carry me on his back on all fours   and  since I enjoy riding and sitting on him sometimes,  I  indulge him  when I feel like  doing so.
He is 25  years older than I am , married  and I neither know  or care what his motivation is  and when he finishes  whatever task I require of him, I may sit or ride on his back, or I may simply dismiss  him without indulging him  in any way. He  seems to  find  this arrangement  acceptable and never asks  for anything more.
Often I see him almost as an appliance . Something I can turn on  and off like a vacuum cleaner or a  blender.There when I want it  and put away when I'm finished with it.

#46 2021-07-14 03:29:31

Audreyb

rider_in:

There are several points I agree with in your post.
Starting with  the comfort of the rider being foremost in riding activities .  I see this as the responsibility of rider  more than the carrier  and while the carrier should  comply with the rider's direction, it's the  rider who must  find the most comfortable way to  sit on the carrier. An often  used  carrier may of course know the rider's preference, but the rider shouldn't assume the carrier can read  his/her  mind.

I also agree that  the carrier should endure some  discomfort from the  burden of the rider. His stress  and efforts to  serve his carrier confirms their relative status.  I'm not referring to  excessive torment or abuse in this , but rather exertion  and extending  the carrier's limits.

As for the  human furniture thing, I believe that such arrangements are completely acceptable if the rider chooses to put a carrier to such use  and  of course should be the rider's choice. The positioning and duration also being the option of  the  rider. I see no  harm in a  rider  simply sitting on  a carrier's   back  or his  chest if the  mood strikes you.

As for  passive riding, it may be enjoyable for  some,  but is  usually a  lark   and  for a short  duration.  Without  control, the  ride  ends when  the carrier begins to  tire and  the  fun is over.

#47 2021-07-16 12:31:29

esel

@Audrey,

I understand Your concern about being driven, against Your will, into a "top-from-the-bottom" dynamics, that many if not all submissives possibly tend to implement, at times nearly unconsciously .... This unacceptable behaviour is easily punished when occuring, for instance, during a shoulder ride : That's what spurs and crops are <also> made for .. But in the course of a full work-day it might turn tedious for the owner to watch, identify and correct all such attempts from the servant ... However, imho, the kind of relation between Master and servant I'm referring to would not be AT ALL what it is nowadays, for instance in the modern USA. It would be more what it used to be in "the good ole time", as illustrated in the TV series "Downton Abbey", or a movie like "Gosford Park", both as regards the EXCELLENCE of the required / provided level of service, and the incommensurable distance between the nearly inexistant servants in the underground, and the omnipotent Masters in the upper "grands salons" of the estate .... Which leaves no room for any topping-from-the-bottom attempts ...
( @ Rider-in : Unfortunately, I don't know India at all, but I guess the normal Master/servant relationship there might be somewhere inbetween ? ).

And I'm glad and relieved to hear that You have some kind of slave-servant at hand, ready to serve You on his hands and knees whenever You feel the need or more simply the wish  ...

Your esel

#48 2021-07-18 03:46:46

Audreyb

esel:

The man  who serves  me likes to refer to himself as  my "slave" though I never refer to him that way.  His desire  to be ridden on all fours was discovered almost by accident.

He  offered to repair a few loose boards on my back  deck and I accepted. He happened to come on a day when a friend (a woman) and  I were sharing a  bottle of wine and sun bathing . I didn't send him away since we could  drink and sun bathe  and we were simply wearing shorts and tank tops on a different section of the deck.
We were not really  intoxicated  but  we were feeling a slight  "buzz" and as I was passing the man who was working on his  hands and knees I stepped over him as sort of a joke and stood astride his back saying something silly  like "nice job".   My friend  laughed  and because  he kept on working,  she said "Oh go ahead and sit on him!"
and I just shrugged and sat down on his back.
He said nothing  at all but it was obvious that he enjoyed it and later almost begged  to come and  perform any  task  he  could do  for me free of charge.

When he came again to replace a broken ceramic tile, he openly asked me to ride on his back when he finished.  Since I enjoy such things and to  reward him, I did as he requested but I was rather rough on him to test his  desires.  He was quite sore when he left but also quite happy and on his next  visit  he brought  a  gift  of silver spurs with gold filled engraving. I wore  them when  riding him  but they are the roller kind with sharp points and only tapped him with them  because  injuring him was not part of my plan.
We have played other such  games and while I can afford to pay a  handyman for the work he does,I  have saved hundreds of  dollars  using him and I just sit on him when I feel like doing so  and it's fun  for me  anyway.

There will never  be any kind of intimate relationship  with him and I'm  not sure  if he is  fully aware of this or  not. And this may sound  cold,  but when I  examine my feelings about him I realize that if  he were to  die, I would  only  miss the convenience of having him  always ready to serve and otherwise I wouldn't really care.

As for the  master/servant relationship of  years past , I think I would have enjoyed  being in  the master  position over  domestic servants. Being in  a permanent superior  position is  quite  appealing  to imagine   and while being  served as such  doesn't  directly translate into shoulder riding or all fours riding, the  parallel in  attitude does relate.  To sit on another person and  burden  them, one must see themselves  as superior  and  worthy of being served while at least indifferent to burdening the underling.

#49 2021-07-18 21:54:03

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

esel:
oh you got it wrong my friend, i only meant that domestic help/maid culture is very common in india but its more like a profession than a Master/slave relation.
They get paid monthly for the chores they do like cleaning mopping etc, in India, its not very expensive so its a norm in most of the households here.
So, yea, no slave-servant at hand for me to ride on back n shoulders. How I wish it was true though! sad

esel wrote:

@Audrey,

I understand Your concern about being driven, against Your will, into a "top-from-the-bottom" dynamics, that many if not all submissives possibly tend to implement, at times nearly unconsciously .... This unacceptable behaviour is easily punished when occuring, for instance, during a shoulder ride : That's what spurs and crops are <also> made for .. But in the course of a full work-day it might turn tedious for the owner to watch, identify and correct all such attempts from the servant ... However, imho, the kind of relation between Master and servant I'm referring to would not be AT ALL what it is nowadays, for instance in the modern USA. It would be more what it used to be in "the good ole time", as illustrated in the TV series "Downton Abbey", or a movie like "Gosford Park", both as regards the EXCELLENCE of the required / provided level of service, and the incommensurable distance between the nearly inexistant servants in the underground, and the omnipotent Masters in the upper "grands salons" of the estate .... Which leaves no room for any topping-from-the-bottom attempts ...
( @ Rider-in : Unfortunately, I don't know India at all, but I guess the normal Master/servant relationship there might be somewhere inbetween ? ).

And I'm glad and relieved to hear that You have some kind of slave-servant at hand, ready to serve You on his hands and knees whenever You feel the need or more simply the wish  ...

Your esel

#50 2021-07-19 12:55:54

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

I like to feel my horse shoulder and neck muscles tense, and feel his hair with my hands, or maybe hold on his neck and feel his adams apple.

I also like to whip him to feel i am in complete control, but not every horse want that.

Board footer