Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-12-19 16:14:53

DICK
Male (64), USA

WHAT MAKES A WOMEN WANT TO SHOULDER RIDE ON A GUY OR GIRL?

I REALIZE ITS A SEXUAL REASON WHY A GUY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A GIRLS LEGS WRAPPED TIGHTLY AROUND HIS NECK AND HEAD! I MYSELF LOVE THE FEEL OF A WOMENS SMOOTH LEGS AGAINST MY FACE. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE IN A SEXUAL POSITION, JUST SITTING ON ME IS FINE, HOPEFULLY WITH BARE LEGS AND HEELS THOUGH! 

WHY WOULD A GIRL WANT TO RIDE ON A PERSONS SHOULDERS? IS IT PURELY SEXUAL OR DOES SHE LIKE TO FEEL HER BARE LEGS WRAPPED AROUND SOMETHING WARM AND FEEL BRISTLE OF A GUYS STUBBLE ON HER SMOOTH LEGS? I WOULD LOVE THE GIRLS TO ONLY ANSWER THIS QUESTION! IF THERE ARE ANY LEGITMENT ONES LEFT!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE THEM!

DICK

#2 2009-12-19 16:37:01

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

Re: WHAT MAKES A WOMEN WANT TO SHOULDER RIDE ON A GUY OR GIRL?

same reason as you, sexually maybe, i like to feel guys neck muscles and head between my legs!

#3 2009-12-19 16:49:45

DICK
Male (64), USA

HONG,
DO YOU LIKE TO FEEL YOUR BARE LEGS RUBBING AGAINST A GUYS FACE? SHAVED OR NOT SHAVED? I AM CURIOUS, I BELIEVE THAT SOME GIRLS LIKE TO FEEL THE STUBBLE OF NOT SHAVING ON A GUYS FACE, IT GIVE THEM EXTRA STIMULATION! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

DICK

#4 2009-12-19 19:06:57

trigger
Male (38), India

When you sit on some-one...and control his/her moves...an amazing joy starts coming, when you know...your orders will be obeyed..you love squeezing the person under you...with ur weight..
well, i am a straight male from india...and i want to carry females in all styles...
but i have also ridden some males sometime back...
it was such a pleasure riding on their backs and shoulders...
when i was sitting on their back..and command them to go left,,,and they move to left....it feel so great when some-one is taking ur whole weight..and trying so hard..to give you pleasure..

I have also ridden many girls..and ladies...and my conclusion or wht i enjoy is....the petite or slimmer the lady is..the more you enjoy...
dont know the reason...but i have found it always..

once..i was donkey riding a fat lady..and after a few min...i myself..climbed down..as it was totally not enjoyable to me....
may be because..my thighs were not able to squeeze her body..or whtsover...
other day...i donkey ride..a slim lady..and i was in heaven...i also sat on her shoulders..while she was sitting...which lasted for some 7-8 min..
she was tired..but i was totally irrestible to climb down her body...
it was like...i wanted her..to be on her back n shoulders...

DICK wrote:

HONG,
DO YOU LIKE TO FEEL YOUR BARE LEGS RUBBING AGAINST A GUYS FACE? SHAVED OR NOT SHAVED? I AM CURIOUS, I BELIEVE THAT SOME GIRLS LIKE TO FEEL THE STUBBLE OF NOT SHAVING ON A GUYS FACE, IT GIVE THEM EXTRA STIMULATION! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

DICK

The Horse

#5 2009-12-19 19:28:18

femlifter52
Male (61), USA

I never rode on anyones shoulders as I was always too big a guy for anyone to carry. So I cannot really give an honest opinion how I would feel. I did give rides too guys as well as girls.My brother in law(he is gay) loved riding me because it made him feel good. I did not mind giving him one because he enjoyed it. However most girls(I prefer women) felt really good riding me because I was so large they like to try to control me.Which I usually allowed them to feel that way.My wife loves it because thats the only time she can not only control me but also feel sexual towards me. She likes to squeeze my head and torso with her legs(so she tells me)           My nieces love riding me because they like the fun of it. They are more fun loving which I truely enjoy doing for them.

#6 2009-12-20 04:17:48

phantom
Male (33), United States

DICK!!!
STOP YELLING EVERYTHING!!!

#7 2009-12-20 10:24:49

equidum
Male (72), France

I was under the impression that, when riding, many Women would enjoy a stimulation of their clitoris, which is highly sexual in nature ... I suppose it is even more the case when riding on shoulders, as the "saddle" is better shaped and positioned to provide our lovely riders with such a gentle stimulation ... ?

I won't say that it is the ONLY reason why a Woman would like>/love shoulder riding, but it is most certainly an important factor .

Equidum

#8 2009-12-20 13:18:48

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

About 90%

Lets have more personal info please

#9 2009-12-20 13:24:31

Rider16
Male (21), Sweden

equidum,yeah you´re right,that can be the case!wink

#10 2009-12-21 20:35:31

DICK
Male (64), USA

SORRY ABOUT YELLING AT EVERYONE! IT SLOWS ME DOWN GOING FROM ONE CASE TO THE OTHER. I WOULD IMAGIN THAT IS THE REASON FOR GIRLS TO LIKE SHOULDER RIDING, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT FIRST HAND FROM THE VERY FEW GIRLS WE HAVE IN OUR COMMUNITY. UNLESS I AM WRONG THERE CAN'T BE A HAVE A DOZEN HERE! AS A GUY, I CAN ONLY SURMISE THAT THEY ENJOY CLITORAL STIMULATION. THEY MAY EVEN LIKE GETTING OFF FEELING SOMETHING WARM AND A ROUGH BEARD STUBBLE ON THEIR SMOOTH THIGHS AS WELL. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL TRUTHFULLY COMMENT ON THIS SUBJECT. WHAT REALLY MAKES THEM WANT TO RIDE GUYS OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER. WHEN I WAS 17, I WAS A COUNCELOR AT A SUMMER CAMP. THERE WERE QUITE A FEW 5 AND 6 GRADE GIRLS AS WELL AS THEIR MOTHERS WANTING TO RIDE ON MY AND OTHER GUYS SHOULDERS FOR THE 4 WEEKS WE WERE THERE. SOME OF THEM, DAUGHTERS AS WELL AS THEIR MOTHERS, ONCE THEY GOT SETTLED ON MY SHOULDERS STARTED TO RUB THEIR CROTCHES UP AND DOWN MY NECK AND THE BACK OF MY HEAD, SQUEEZING MY HEAD WITH THEIR THIGHS... THEN THEY WOULD LOCK THEIR ANKLES AND SQUEEZE MY HEAD AND NECK INTO A SCISSORS HOLD AS THEY CONTINUED TO RUB THEIR LEGS BACK AND FORTH, SOMETIMES LOCKING THEIR LEGS AROUND MY BACK! THIS WAS HAPPENING DURING THE DAY,  IN THE EVENING THE KIDS WOULD BE PUT TO BED AROUND 9:30 - 10:00 AND SOME OF THESE RESPECTABLE WOMEN WOULD MAKE RUM SOURS BY THE GALLON, AND BY 12:00AM WE WERE DIPPING NUDE IN THE LAKE, THE WOMEN STILL HAVING A YOUNG GUY BETWEEN THEIR LEGS.  WHAT A SUMMER THAT WAS, I WANTED TO GO BACK THE NEXT YEAR BUT I HAD TO GO  TO WORK FULL TIME AND THEN GOT DRAFTED INTO THE ARMY/ JOINED AIR FORCE. WISH I STILL HAD THAT BACK!

TAKE CARE,
DICK

#11 2009-12-31 22:26:43

DICK
Male (64), USA

I GUESS THERE IS ONLY HONG THAT IS INTERESTED IN WHAT MAKES A GIRL WANT TO SHOULDER RIDE ON GUYS, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM THE GIRLS POINT OF VIEW ON THIS SUBJECT, SO FAR ONLY ONE HAS COMMENTED ON THIS SUBJECT. WE ALL KNOW WHY GUYS WANT TO HAVE GIRLS RIDE ON THEIR SHOULDERS, I WANT TO HEAR WHAT MAKES A GIRLS FEELING TICK!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

DICK

#12 2010-01-01 05:42:36

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

DICK wrote:

I GUESS THERE IS ONLY HONG THAT IS INTERESTED IN WHAT MAKES A GIRL WANT TO SHOULDER RIDE ON GUYS, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM THE GIRLS POINT OF VIEW ON THIS SUBJECT, SO FAR ONLY ONE HAS COMMENTED ON THIS SUBJECT. WE ALL KNOW WHY GUYS WANT TO HAVE GIRLS RIDE ON THEIR SHOULDERS, I WANT TO HEAR WHAT MAKES A GIRLS FEELING TICK!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

DICK

as i told you i also like ride on guys, i like to feel their neck muscles between my legs, and i like their neck veins too, i like their beard on my thighs, i like they have square and strong jaw, and i like headsicssor guys a lot, it is just a sexual fetish.

#13 2010-01-11 02:35:41

Ladylifter
Male (49), United States

Whatever it is I'm grateful!!!

#14 2010-04-11 23:51:41

riderrii
Female (21), Finland

i like to feel guys/girls neck between my legs

#15 2010-04-12 16:19:27

nysiosdio
Male (75), Canada

riderrii wrote:

i like to feel guys/girls neck between my legs

I guess this can be done in other ways than riding. Scissoring, for instance? "Standing headscissors" would be an ideal combo! If you have pics of this wonderful position, please send them to me!
Love,
Dio

#16 2010-04-13 14:16:39

ccccccc
Male (28), China

I guess so

movieyou2003 wrote:

DICK wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

DICK

as i told you i also like ride on guys, i like to feel their neck muscles between my legs, and i like their neck veins too, i like their beard on my thighs, i like they have square and strong jaw, and i like headsicssor guys a lot, it is just a sexual fetish.

I enjoy shoulder riding

#17 2010-09-12 00:13:18

fincarry
Male (33), finland

My wife told me once that she likes feel my neck on her crotch and that shoulder riding is like riding on horse

#18 2018-03-10 02:28:19

Pickles
Female (32), USA

Yes, I would totally enjoy the stimulating feeling of a guy's head and neck between my legs as I ride on his shoulders. I don't know if I would like the feeling of stubble rubbing against my legs, as stubble is scratchy. But I would love feeling the softness of a full beard rubbing against my legs.

#19 2018-03-10 14:35:10

Audreyb

There isn't a single answer to this question  and I'm  quite sure there are women  (and men) who really don't know why  they like sitting on  someone's shoulders.
A person  who does sit on  another's shoulders may very well have very different reasons for  sitting on different peoples shoulders.

As a  little girl,  sitting on my  father's shoulders gave me a better view of the world and also made me feel special.  Perhaps that memory  of that feeling is something some people initially want to recapture  as  we  become  older. It's also probable that doing what  others are doing  when in  a group initiates  the desire  and opportunity  to sit on  someone's shoulders etc.

Being  served by someone submitting to be a beast of burden may be  a case of  domination,  or just  feeling  special  or  pretty, being worthy of the  efforts of the person beneath you.

#20 2018-03-10 18:13:07

forbereit
Male (36), SERBIA
Website

I like the feeling of womans butt pressing my shouldes and feel the heat when she is stimulated by my neck and also like to give control to sadistic and dominant women who ride me only for their own amusement till I total collapse.

Forbereit

#21 2018-03-12 05:33:45

Pickles
Female (32), USA

Audreyb wrote:

just  feeling  special  or  pretty, being worthy of the  efforts of the person beneath you.

Yes, that is a big reason for me, too, not just the good feeling of riding on someone's shoulders

#22 2018-03-13 23:01:48

Audreyb

Pickles:

Yes, I  think that many women of any  size   want to  feel special , feminine and  worthy of being  carried by a  man who sacrifices  his energy  and efforts to  serve  beneath  her.

Men who willingly  carry a woman doubtlessly have a wide range of reasons from true  submission  to the  woman he  carries  to imagining that the woman has  a sexual  desire for  him.
Some  young men even  imagine  that sexual  release  is  the woman's end  goal.
I  remember  a few  boys  making  crude remarks , implying that feminine  masturbation  was involved  "dry  humping"  as  they referred to it.

But  none of these male reasons  or fetishes  should matter at all.  Each  rider  and carrier has  her/his  own reasons for  being in  their respective  positions and from my  point of  view, unless the carrier's views  distract  from his  service, I  honestly don't care.   The rider  has  every right to be as selfish as  she or he choose  and is inclined to be. During the  activity,  the carrier is  the riders  beast of  burden.  You're sitting on him in the  obviously superior  position.  You, as a rider should be in  control    and while  being  mindful of the carrier's human  frailties,  you  should see  to your own  comfort and enjoyment even  at  the carrier's  expense.

#23 2018-03-22 00:38:49

Dragon
Male (28), America

Ms Audreyb

I like the way you think about shoulder rides. About each rider and carrier has her/his own reasons for being in their respective positions and that the rider has every right to be as selfish as she or he choose and is inclined to be during the activity. But being a carrier, I would like that my female rider would feel worthy of being carried and her enjoyment would one of my main goals in this activity.
If many women would like to feel worthy of being carried, why are not many female riders out there? and why sometimes girls refuse to be carried? after all, we carriers would do "the most difficult part" of a shoulder ride...  we are the ones who deal with the tiredness, and riders are just sitting on our shoulders... I know that probably there are may women who do not like shoulder rides, but talking about women who say they enjoy shoulder ride...
What makes a woman to refuse a shoulder ride?

#24 2018-03-22 04:53:33

Audreyb

Dragon:

I believe there isn't any single answer or even  a  top  answer to your question.
I also have no  doubt that the carrier is in the less enviable  position.
I confess  that I personally like that factor since I'm  exclusively a rider, though my experience is
less  than many of those  posting here.

Among the factors that may likely  inhibit women  from wanting to ride on a man's shoulders  is  the implied  intimacy of sitting astride a man's neck. She may assume,  and in  some cases correctly,  that the man  wishing to carry her has intimate intentions or is appealing to his own  fetishes or even masochism.

Another reason is the fear of being considered too heavy (fat) and having her reputation suffer from  the carrier or  someone else implying that she is  not  petite. Many women  are  very sensitive about  their weight even  when they are not remotely overweight.

Obviously  there is the fear of falling, which applies  even if  the rider is  in  a intimate sexual  relationship where none of the other factors  matter. 

However,  I also know a number of  women who have no such inhibitions and would sit on  a man's shoulders  with no more concern  than  she would have sitting on  a  chair and a few of theses ladies are not  at all petite.  I think it really comes down  to finding the right  women in  the right setting and  the approach  the carrier uses  in  introducing the subject to the rider.

#25 2018-03-25 03:20:22

Dragon
Male (28), America

Ms Audreyb

Interesting those factors you have mentioned.
I have never though that women could think that shoulder rides implied intimacy because there are sitting astride a man's neck.

About the reasons of that many women are very sensitive about their weight, and the fear of falling, sounds like a good reasons. I think women only would ride on the shoulders of a guy that they know can carry them without any risk.

I understand those situations where women are not a regular rider involved in shoulder
rides activities. But talking about women who say they enjoy shoulder ride on guys, What makes them to refuse a shoulder ride, even if a guy offer to carry them?
For example, girls have sent me emails, interesed to know about my experiences, how strong I am and they said they love shoulder ride and they would like that I carry them. Asking about my age, height, weight, and how much weight I can carry. They said it is ok, but suddenly they stop writing and do not reply. They do not give any reason for this. There is not an explanation. I do not know what is the reason of this.  Probably they do not like my photo.
Whatever the reason were, they should be a little bit kind and say "thanks, but no thanks" instead of just vanish without any explanation
It looks like it is not enough to be willing to carry girls, to be strong or gentle to get a female rider.
Probably not all the members in this great community of shoulder rides are looking for a carrier or rider, maybe some persons are here to read or share their experiences, or just to talk about the psychological facts of shoulder riding. That is ok and great. But those who have sent me emails said they are looking for a carrier or pony slave, and say they want to have a frienship with me, no matter where on the world we where. And suddenly without a reason, just do not reply... a little bit strange. It is like if some one were kidding me. I am not mad for this, only a little bit confused...
Is there a reason for female riders in a community of shoulder riding who say they want a ride to refuse a shoulder ride?
I believe these female riders involve their feelings and have a big expect when they are
looking for a carrier, but it is just a shoulder ride, like a playful game of rolls... or not?
Maybe there are more factors to make a woman, female rider, who say enjoy shoulder riding to refuse a shoulder ride...

#26 2018-03-25 04:41:02

Audreyb

Dragon:

No one could  answer that question  except the woman herself  and  perhaps she  couldn't  either.

Meeting  a  person one  meets on line  is somewhat intimidating  in  general and  meeting someone with the express purpose of  sitting on  his shoulders may  be more intimidating.

I'm  rather surprised  that you don't  consider the potential of  intimacy  being involved in  the shoulder riding  positions. I'm  not saying I personally consider it  intimate,  but  I certainly  can see how  others  may see it  that way.

There is also the reality that some women  would  communicate with  a man who  simply appeals to her  vanity in  wanting to  serve her. She may  imagine in such  correspondence a  sincerer  desire to on the man's  part to  serve her,  sacrificing his  energies and body to  serve as her slave.

Yet this same woman may  have a lifestyle that is quite staid  and  contemporary and have  little or no interest in meeting the  person who has satisfied her need to  be desired.
Most of us  know that  reality  seldom meets  the expectations  involved in such  fantasies.

#27 2018-03-28 04:11:12

Dragon
Male (28), America

Ms Audreyb

Interesting. I never tought that meeting a person one meets on internet is somewhat intimidating and meeting someone with the express purpose of sitting on his shoulders may be more intimidating... it is an interesting reason...

About the other reason you mentioned, that some women would communicate with a man who simply appeals to her vanity in wanting to serve her. And that she may imagine in such correspondence a sincerer desire to on the man's part to serve her,  sacrificing his energies and body to serve as her slave. Sounds interesting and I never did consider this... if this make them happy, good for them. If I can help them to live their fantasies, it is ok I guess.

I guess sometimes people have high expects. Maybe some girls want shoulder ride a strong and powerful guy, and they would like to be carried by Superman or Captain America, instead an average man (even a strong carrier like the Dragon), and they feel disapointed. Well, I would wish Wonder Woman force me with her magic cord and some spurs on her heels to carry her, but going back to reality, it is really difficult that this happens. We are not super humans (I wish I were one), only real people who like shoulder rides.

I have think there are other reasons for a woman to refuse a shoulder ride (even if the Dragon where the carrier).
I thought that we are people from many different countries, who like shoulder rides (carriers or riders, males or females). I thought that it does not matter where we are from, if all of us enjoy shoulder rides that can make us like a brotherhood, with same interest in shoulder ride. But it seems it is not so. Being from different countries means different languajes, races and cultures. Maybe not all of us share the same vision about shoulder rides. Some persons could consider it an intimate activity, some others no. even for some persons this could be something sacred. The same activity is viewed from diferent points of view. Probably that is a reason why some persons prefer to talk about it with persons from their own contry or who speak the same languaje... it is like the story "The tower of Babel". Speak in english is very helpful to comunicate, but it is a difficult languaje. There are six main languajes in the world, engligh, french, spanish, russian, mandarin and arabian. It means six diferent cultures (but there are more languajes and cultures). the Culture and languaje could be a big obstacle. But I still think that this hobby of shoulder rides make us like a brotherhood. This community is a great place where we can find people who can understand how we think and/or feel about shoulder rides. It does not matter at all where we are from, we are all humans, and we do like shoulder ride.

I wonder if it is difficult for riders to find a carrier?

#28 2018-03-28 05:03:31

Audreyb

Dragon:

I suppose much of  what you ask would  depend on how important each person found  riding or carrying to  be in  their lives.
I personally don't  pursue riding  to  the degree of  searching for willing  carriers  and  if I  did so,
I imagine I  would  selectively  screen potential  candidates very  carefully to  avoid the potential  for  danger  or  disappointment .
Since my circle of association  are perhaps  more geared to such potentials, I  may find it easier to find a willing carrier than  people with  more  conventional  associations.

I have had men  who suggested being  my "slave" in  many aspects beyond  just  carrying me and without going into  details, I found some  suggestions  rather  flattering. This  included  men  who had  no  idea of what I even looked  like. Just  being a woman who  was willing to let  them talk  about submitting to  her was apparently enough for these men.  The human  need  for  fantasy  is shared  by  just about everyone  regardless of gender or  sexual orientation.  It's quite possible that some of these men wouldn't  want to really  submit  to  what they  suggested either.  Since I never  would arrange  such  a meeting, I  have  no way of  knowing.

#29 2018-04-10 03:31:12

Dragon
Male (28), America

It is a good point, Ms Audreyb,

You said you have had men who suggested being your "slave" in many aspects beyond just carrying you and this
included men who had no idea of what you looked like. I had one or two girls who suggested being my riders, but
suddenly they vanished. One of them was like really interesed in having a friendship with me, she has not idea of
what I look like. But she was interesed in being carried, I think it was ok with my age, height, weight and strong,
but suddenly, she stopped writing me, I guess she thought I was an asian man... I guess she does not like white mediterranean men.

I never thought it was a really important factor was were the race of the persons, but I now think it must be like the culture, people prefer persons of their own language, race and culture. It is not enough to have same interests, in this case, shoulder ride. Our souls could have the same interest, but there are factors that are an obstacle.
But yes, I guess that as you said, the human need for fantasy is shared by just about everyone... and probably some persons are not interesed in bring it beyond the point of just a fantasy. Well, I guess if I can help out to any female from the other side of the world, to have her fantasy satisfied imagining how it would feel like to be carried on shoulders, I should feel satisfied too...

I do not know what you looked like, Audreyb, maybe you are a white woman, I imagine you are white, with red hair,
but it really does not matter if you were a black woman, american native or whatever, I think that if you are a nice person, and willing to ride on shoulders, it should be enough for a willing carrier to carry you (of course if he were strong enough to carry you and were complementary with your riding preferences). I know you have never asked a guy here to carry you. Maybe you are not looking for carriers here. But my point is, in the hipotetical you asked me to ride on my shoulders, I would be willing to carry you because you seem like a kind person. I would not care if you were white, black, american native, etc...

#30 2018-04-14 03:33:06

Audreyb

Dragon:

In that you  asked and  guessed, I'm half  Caucasian  and half  Asian. My  father  is  Caucasian  and my  mother is half  Hawaiian  native and half  Japanese.  Most people see me as  Caucasian and  I have  blond hair and  blue eyes.

I'm not looking for anyone to carry me or to meet anyone. My interest in  this  subject was  and remains curiosity  spurred  by a  male  friend who does  pursue shoulder riding as an activity and invited me along.

I was curious about  how other's feel about  riding and carrying and  why they  enjoy their respective roles.

#31 2018-04-22 07:09:26

Pickles
Female (32), USA

Dragon wrote:

I had one or two girls who suggested being my riders, but
suddenly they vanished. One of them was like really interesed in having a friendship with me, she has not idea of
what I look like. But she was interesed in being carried, I think it was ok with my age, height, weight and strong,
but suddenly, she stopped writing me, I guess she thought I was an asian man... I guess she does not like white mediterranean men.

Dragon,
I can't imagine why the girls would suddenly stop communicating, especially if it was established that you could and would carry them. I don't think it would have had anything to do with your appearance, since probably most shoulder riding people bond over the concept of shoulder riding. Could it be that when you would reach a certain level of comfort with the girl, that you might come on a little too strong or something? Maybe they got scared and wanted to take things slower or something. I am only guessing.

#32 2018-06-05 10:27:12

ETrans

Some hypnotherapeutist wrote that under hypnosis girls sometimes confessed affection to guys to a degree that they were eager to literally envelope him by herself. What they meant by that and how is it to do best was quite evident: shoulder ride and piggyback. Besides, when a man carries a lady in such a steady position, she knows that he truly needs her, otherwise he would drop her, so she feels happy about that

Last edited by ETrans (2018-06-05 11:20:22)

#33 2018-06-05 10:41:33

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

Etrans, I love that point of view

#34 2018-06-05 11:12:26

ETrans

Dragon wrote:

Ms Audreyb

Interesting those factors you have mentioned.
I have never though that women could think that shoulder rides implied intimacy because there are sitting astride a man's neck.

About the reasons of that many women are very sensitive about their weight, and the fear of falling, sounds like a good reasons. I think women only would ride on the shoulders of a guy that they know can carry them without any risk.

I understand those situations where women are not a regular rider involved in shoulder
rides activities. But talking about women who say they enjoy shoulder ride on guys, What makes them to refuse a shoulder ride, even if a guy offer to carry them?
For example, girls have sent me emails, interesed to know about my experiences, how strong I am and they said they love shoulder ride and they would like that I carry them. Asking about my age, height, weight, and how much weight I can carry. They said it is ok, but suddenly they stop writing and do not reply. They do not give any reason for this. There is not an explanation. I do not know what is the reason of this.  Probably they do not like my photo.
Whatever the reason were, they should be a little bit kind and say "thanks, but no thanks" instead of just vanish without any explanation
It looks like it is not enough to be willing to carry girls, to be strong or gentle to get a female rider.
Probably not all the members in this great community of shoulder rides are looking for a carrier or rider, maybe some persons are here to read or share their experiences, or just to talk about the psychological facts of shoulder riding. That is ok and great. But those who have sent me emails said they are looking for a carrier or pony slave, and say they want to have a frienship with me, no matter where on the world we where. And suddenly without a reason, just do not reply... a little bit strange. It is like if some one were kidding me. I am not mad for this, only a little bit confused...
Is there a reason for female riders in a community of shoulder riding who say they want a ride to refuse a shoulder ride?
I believe these female riders involve their feelings and have a big expect when they are
looking for a carrier, but it is just a shoulder ride, like a playful game of rolls... or not?
Maybe there are more factors to make a woman, female rider, who say enjoy shoulder riding to refuse a shoulder ride...

Dear friend, look for your female riders in person

Board footer