Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#51 2020-04-04 00:49:12

JayRey8585
Member
Registered: 2020-03-09
Last visit: 2020-07-01
Posts: 55

Re: Spurs and Crops

@ Audreyb,

1. When you ride with your friend, where did you ride? (Trail? Wide open pasture?)

2. Describe how he kicked in your opinion using a 10 scale versus how hard you kicked you reluctant mount using a 10 scale?

3. What kind of conversation did you have with your friend while riding? (General conversation? Conversation about what you were doing right then?)

4. If your mount or your friend’s mount decided to enter you and your friends conversation, how would YOU have handled that and how do you think your friend would have handled his mount?

5. What was the pace for the ride?

Offline

 

#52 2020-04-04 05:41:16

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

JayRay3535:

>. When you ride with your friend, where did you ride? (Trail? Wide open pasture 

Most of the trail was forest with a few places that were  meadows.  Part was a  walking path  and part  an equestrian trail. We  only encountered 4 other  people including one  riding a horse at a distance . A man walking alone didn't seem to notice  us  and two older women just smiled.

>2. Describe how he kicked in your opinion using a 10 scale versus how hard you kicked you reluctant mount using a 10 scale?

My partner  seemed to  kick his carrier rather sharp in this ribs. He was wearing tennis  shoes as was I.  I would guess he kicked about a  6  and I don't think I  kicked my carry that hard  more than 2 or 3  times.

>3. What kind of conversation did you have with your friend while riding? (General conversation? Conversation about what you were doing right then?)

I don't remember the  casual  conversation since it was 3 years ago. Most of the time we talked about the scenery and he instructed  me  on how I should sit and control  my carrier's head, gripping it tighter  with my thighs when going up inclines  and to prevent my carrier from bouncing me with his rough walking  gate.


4. If your mount or your friend’s mount decided to enter you and your friends conversation, how would YOU have handled that and how do you think your friend would have handled his mount?

My friend  talked to his mount but all I heard  from  the mount was acknowledgements   like  "Yes"  and  "yes  master".  My friend gave  commands  and at  one point slap his carrier's head  for some  misdeed but neither carrier was involved in  our  conversations.
My partner threatened  my carrier  twice. Once with a beating  and once with being dismissed  which seemed to distress  my carrier  more than the threat of a beating.
I  have no idea what sort of  beating such a threat entailed and  honestly didn't care.
I remember I was still somewhat angry at  my carrier for his resentment of  carrying me  and his earlier disobedience.

>5. What was the pace for the ride?

The pace  varied quite a bit from a  fast pace  , somewhat  slower than a  jog  to a leisurely stroll  with several complete stops  where  we looked at scenery and  just  sat on  our carrier while admiring a view  or the actions of the deer and other animal's activities from  our perches.

Offline

 

#53 2020-04-04 06:58:07

Hunter
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-19
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 192

Re: Spurs and Crops

Audreyb wrote:

JayRay3535:

>. When you ride with your friend, where did you ride? (Trail? Wide open pasture 

Most of the trail was forest with a few places that were  meadows.  Part was a  walking path  and part  an equestrian trail. We  only encountered 4 other  people including one  riding a horse at a distance . A man walking alone didn't seem to notice  us  and two older women just smiled.

>2. Describe how he kicked in your opinion using a 10 scale versus how hard you kicked you reluctant mount using a 10 scale?

My partner  seemed to  kick his carrier rather sharp in this ribs. He was wearing tennis  shoes as was I.  I would guess he kicked about a  6  and I don't think I  kicked my carry that hard  more than 2 or 3  times.

>3. What kind of conversation did you have with your friend while riding? (General conversation? Conversation about what you were doing right then?)

I don't remember the  casual  conversation since it was 3 years ago. Most of the time we talked about the scenery and he instructed  me  on how I should sit and control  my carrier's head, gripping it tighter  with my thighs when going up inclines  and to prevent my carrier from bouncing me with his rough walking  gate.


4. If your mount or your friend’s mount decided to enter you and your friends conversation, how would YOU have handled that and how do you think your friend would have handled his mount?

My friend  talked to his mount but all I heard  from  the mount was acknowledgements   like  "Yes"  and  "yes  master".  My friend gave  commands  and at  one point slap his carrier's head  for some  misdeed but neither carrier was involved in  our  conversations.
My partner threatened  my carrier  twice. Once with a beating  and once with being dismissed  which seemed to distress  my carrier  more than the threat of a beating.
I  have no idea what sort of  beating such a threat entailed and  honestly didn't care.
I remember I was still somewhat angry at  my carrier for his resentment of  carrying me  and his earlier disobedience.

>5. What was the pace for the ride?

The pace  varied quite a bit from a  fast pace  , somewhat  slower than a  jog  to a leisurely stroll  with several complete stops  where  we looked at scenery and  just  sat on  our carrier while admiring a view  or the actions of the deer and other animal's activities from  our perches.

May I become carrier for you ....
Beautiful woman?..
Your pony?

Offline

 

#54 2020-04-05 04:29:33

JayRey8585
Member
Registered: 2020-03-09
Last visit: 2020-07-01
Posts: 55

Re: Spurs and Crops

@ Audreyb,

1. How did your mount react to hearing your friend tell you how to control him?

2. When you both stopped and took in the scenery while ‘perched’ on top of them, how did they react?

3. What made your friend kick his mount?

4. Is it the mounts fault that his gait was ‘bouncing you’ to much?

Offline

 

#55 2020-04-05 07:27:15

Hunter
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-19
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 192

Re: Spurs and Crops

JayRey8585 wrote:

@ Hunter,

With all due respect, you’re wearing me out with the “will you ride me” posts. It sounds desperate and reaffirms why Audreyb and several others won’t allow people to email them!

Yes I can ride on you...as well as I can give ride to u..

Offline

 

#56 2020-04-05 19:31:55

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 160
Website

Re: Spurs and Crops

So many words;

Also, It came to my attention that ballance can be an issue. Unexperienced female riders are often afraid of falling down. That is why i Wonder whether a bridle and a mouth piece can be useful, so that the rider can keep secure?

Offline

 

#57 2020-04-06 06:03:15

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

JayRey8585


1. How did your mount react to hearing your friend tell you how to control him?

He didn't react in any way I  noticed. Since I  was sitting on him, I couldn't see his face to  notice any change in  expression.


2. When you both stopped and took in the scenery while ‘perched’ on top of them, how did they react?

They stood relatively still. I think  they  found it a little tedious  perhaps. My  friend's  carrier shuffled his feet  I think  because he normally did so when  we stopped.
Mine hunched over  slightly with his hands on his thighs or hips which I didn't  correct because of  course his doing so ,hunching his back a  bit  more gave  me more support  while sitting on him.


3. What made your friend kick his mount?

I really don't  know. I  believe it was some admonishment but I  didn't hear what was said and  I didn't ask.

4. Is it the mounts fault that his gait was ‘bouncing you’ to much?

Yes  it was and I knew it was  deliberate. As I said, he resented carrying a  woman  rather than the man (my friend)he preferred to  serve/carry. He even  said so directly  to me and previously whined to my  friend when assigned to be my carrier.
I know when someone is  trying to bounce me rather than I  just being a  result of his  gate. It was  my  first trail ride on  a man/carrier  but  not my first time sitting on a guy's shoulders.

Offline

 

#58 2020-04-06 22:51:35

JayRey8585
Member
Registered: 2020-03-09
Last visit: 2020-07-01
Posts: 55

Re: Spurs and Crops

@ Audreyb,

1. It sounds like your friend that you rode with truly has zero care as to what a mount might think of his actions. (Kicks, pace, staying on for longer periods of time, etc) And I see that as a good thing. Would you say he is more demanding than you or what you could be?

I found your various pacing amazing and quite cool to be honest!

2a. When you say the pace was almost a jog, how long did you keep them at that pace before being them back to a leisurely walking pace?
2b. What did you do to your mount to make him pick up the pace?

I would be pissed too if I was you if you knew for a fact that the somewhat threw a fit when he found out he was going to carry you.
3. What kept you from be firm, demanding, rough on him from the start? Example: You hear your carrier make those comments to your friend, when it was time to sit on him, to get him walking, give a firm kick to the ribs or something and stay firm to kill his desire to not have you on him. Break him of sorts.

4. Is there a ride you vividly remember whether you were involved or had seen it where a rider was very demanding of their carrier and what are some of the things they did?

~ Jay

Offline

 

#59 2020-04-07 05:05:49

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

JayRey8585"

>1. It sounds like your friend that you rode with truly has zero care as to what a mount might think of his actions. (Kicks, pace, staying on for longer periods of time, etc) And I see that as a good thing. Would you say he is more demanding than you or what you could be? <

My  friend is quite  dominant and his  carriers act  as if they were his slaves. Obviously they  submit willingly and like to carry him or at least are willing to . He is rather good looking and fairly wealthy so thee  may be any  number of motivations.
He is certainly more  demanding of his carriers than I was with the guy he assigned to carry me. I might  be a little more demanding of  the  guy I ride at home sometimes ,especially when I ride on his back, but he likes being dominated and he would  probably  lose interest if I didn't get a little rough  with him.




>2a. When you say the pace was almost a jog, how long did you keep them at that pace before being them back to a leisurely walking pace? <

My  friend  set the pace and I  think  that  he kept us at a fast  walk for a bit over  5 minutes at a time. There was no reason to go fast for very long since the point was to  enjoy the ride.


>2b. What did you do to your mount to make him pick up the pace?<

At first I just  gave  verbal commands  but when my carrier lagged behind I kicked his flanks  hard enough  to make certain he knew that he was to  obey.  My friend kicked his carrier more often.

>I would be pissed too if I was you if you knew for a fact that the somewhat threw a fit when he found out he was going to carry you.
3. What kept you from be firm, demanding, rough on him from the start? Example: You hear your carrier make those comments to your friend, when it was time to sit on him, to get him walking, give a firm kick to the ribs or something and stay firm to kill his desire to not have you on him. Break him of sorts.<

I was more forgiving because my  carrier was  gay. I accepted the  fact that he preferred  male riders,  but at the same time he also had a choice  to  refuse and  deal with  my  friend dismissing him.  I weighed less than my  friend and I was less  a burden sitting on him  than most men would be.  But when he continued to show his resentment of  me as a  woman, I did follow my friend's advice  and became more  harsh with him, kicked him  harder and forced his head down so I  could sit more forward with my  bottom supported on  him and take the pressure off my thighs.
I began to feel  more dominant  and lost  my  empathy. I stopped caring about his  desires, his feelings or  even his discomfort. I made certain  that he understood  that I was  in charge as long as I was sitting on him.

>4. Is there a ride you vividly remember whether you were involved or had seen it where a rider was very demanding of their carrier and what are some of the things they did?<


It would be hard to choose one.  Once at a  fireworks display I sat on  my date's shoulders to get a better view  since everyone was taller than me  and some in front of me  were already sitting on other people's shoulders. It wasn't exactly riding but the display was  20 minutes long. 
I  noticed one  guy sitting on another guy's shoulders. Most of the shoulder sitters  were women and children with a few men on men.
But the thing that  got  my attention was that the guy I noticed was sitting on the shoulders of a guy noticeably smaller. the sitter was probably over 200 lbs. sitting on a guy no more that 140 lbs.   Even  with  the firework noise and the  music I could hear the carrier/seat  groaning and asking for relief  of his burden which was basically  ignored by the bigger  guy. I was  caught between  empathy and  amusement to be  honest.
After the display, everyone got off  the other's shoulders except a few little kids on  their father's and  this big  guy  who made his carrier carry him to a  bench about 30 feet behind us. I watched as I expected him to be lowed to the  bench  but instead he had the carrier sit down  and remained on the carrier's shoulders and just sat there verbally chastising his human seat and slapping him on the head.  My date noticed  that I was disturbed  and offered to intercede  but I  told him  not to  get involved . I didn't want him to possibly get into a fight over something that wasn't  our  concern.

Offline

 

#60 2020-04-07 12:02:07

JayRey8585
Member
Registered: 2020-03-09
Last visit: 2020-07-01
Posts: 55

Re: Spurs and Crops

Audreyb,

Back to using peasants as human beasts and renting them out.

As an ‘owner’ of rental like this where one might employee and or owner said peasants how would one:

1. Be able to test the amount of weight each individual peasant could hold and still be able to work (walk)?

2. Would there be a weight limit?

3. Would riders be allowed to use spurs, crop or both if they chose too?

4. Would there be any rules other than, ‘bring him back alive!!’ ?

5. If you were the owner of such a place, would you periodically ride on them?

6. How would you break a brand new peasant into his new role as a mount/carrier after acquiring him?

Offline

 

#61 2020-04-08 05:28:47

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

JayRey8585:

>As an ‘owner’ of rental like this where one might employee and or owner said peasants how would one:

>1. Be able to test the amount of weight each individual peasant could hold and still be able to work (walk)? <

I  imagine that the owner  would have to sit on the  potential carrier him/herself  or  have someone above  the  average weight of a rider-customer sit on him for brisk walk  of perhaps a  mile or so.


>2. Would there be a weight limit? <

I would have to imagine  there would be a weight limit  and based on the size of the carriers in  the stable. Clearly, letting a  400 lbs man  sit on a carrier less than  200  lbs  wouldn't be riding, it would be squashing.



>3. Would riders be allowed to use spurs, crop or both if they chose too?<

I couldn't say. If I were the  operator of such a business ,I think I would only allow  a  crop  and only allow someone training a  carrier use  spurs. An overly  damage carrier wouldn't be  good for business.

>4. Would there be any rules other than, ‘bring him back alive!!’ ?<

As I  said above, the  carrier would be essential to the  business just as a real horse would be.  A rider who wanted to run a carrier into  the ground  would have to make a  financial arrangement to  compensate for  owner's potential loss.

>5. If you were the owner of such a place, would you periodically ride on them?<

I don't think I would want to own such a  business even if  it was possible.
However if I  was the proprietor  I would probably ride each one  sometimes to at least  determine  the  quality of the ride and fitness of  the carriers.

>6. How would you break a brand new peasant into his new role as a mount/carrier after acquiring him?<

I  assume   it would be more or less  like  breaking a  horse  without the bucking.
Sit on him  and take him through some common riding conditions. Up hill, short runs and long walks, sit on him in a stationary  position for a period of time  and ride him  until he is exhausted  and increase the time on him each day  until he's fit.
Perhaps increasing the  weight on him  gradually  by means of sandbags  added to the weight of the person sitting on him.

Offline

 

#62 2020-04-08 11:57:24

JayRey8585
Member
Registered: 2020-03-09
Last visit: 2020-07-01
Posts: 55

Re: Spurs and Crops

@ Audreyb,

Playing the opposite side, as a paying customer/rider on a peasant, if they wanted to ride their carrier with spurs, shouldn’t they be allowed too?  It’s no different than going to a stable and renting a horse and using spurs on him.

If the customer wants to demand a long ride, it’s not their fault they have to use aids to accomplish this.

Switching gears, if you got PAID to be a trail guide on a weekend a few times over a summer to ride on a carrier either leading the group of riders or following at the back of the pack:

1. Would you do it?

2. Would you rather lead or follow?

3. If a rider was having a hard time getting her mount to listen or obey (maybe like your former situation) as a trail guide what advice would you give her and what might you do?

4. If a lady on the trail was wearing spurs and used them quite often, would it bother you to see her spurring her human mount?

Offline

 

#63 2020-04-11 04:36:09

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

JayRay8585:


>Playing the opposite side, as a paying customer/rider on a peasant, if they wanted to ride their carrier with spurs, shouldn’t they be allowed too?  It’s no different than going to a stable and renting a horse and using spurs on him. <

Spurs should only be used with the understanding that  damaging a carrier to the point of taking him out of use would require  compensation to the owner of the  business.
I wouldn't allow  customers to abuse a real horse if I were in the stable  business for the same reason. Even if I acquired a  peasant carrier for  free the time it takes to break him  and train him is worthy of financial consideration and if  the  peasant dies, he's useless. A real  horse could at least be  sold for leather and  pet food.

>If the customer wants to demand a long ride, it’s not their fault they have to use aids to accomplish this. <

If the customer wants a long ride I assume  he/she would  pay by the hour. A riding crop  should be adequate on a well broken carrier. If the carrier refuses to  go on  the rider should be refunded. If the  carrier drops and  dies while  you're sitting on him,  the refund to the rider should  only be for the portion of the riding time that remained.

>Switching gears, if you got PAID to be a trail guide on a weekend a few times over a summer to ride on a carrier either leading the group of riders or following at the back of the pack: <

>1. Would you do it?<

Yes, why  not?

>2. Would you rather lead or follow? <

I would prefer to  follow to  watch the carriers and  riders  actions and  either correct the carriers or instruct the riders.


>3. If a rider was having a hard time getting her mount to listen or obey (maybe like your former situation) as a trail guide what advice would you give her and what might you do? <

I would verbally correct the carrier, discipline him as required and if that  failed, I would trade carriers with  her.  From the moment I sat on him the problem  carrier would quickly  realize that disobedience  was  not an option.

>4. If a lady on the trail was wearing spurs and used them quite often, would it bother you to see her spurring her human mount?<

I assume the owner was aware and allowed the lady to use  spurs  and since I  was  only hired to  supervise ,I wouldn't  care at all. Perhaps the carrier was not performing and required the discipline, or perhaps she just liked hurting him. He wouldn't be  my  property, so I simply wouldn't care. I still get  paid even if she kills him.

Offline

 

#64 2020-04-13 16:08:15

JayRey8585
Member
Registered: 2020-03-09
Last visit: 2020-07-01
Posts: 55

Re: Spurs and Crops

Audreyb,

You’re sitting on your mount talking to a lady sitting on hers. She digs her spurs into his sides and keeps them dug in while pulling on the reins saying don’t move. What would you think as you look at her carrier?!

Describe the perfect pace that would be fun for you if trying to give your Mount a solid workout?

Offline

 

#65 2020-04-15 05:09:17

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

JayRey8585:

Once again , assuming that I'm simply  hired to supervise, I would  inform  the lady politely that she would be held  financially responsible if she damaged or  ruined her carrier.   For  example,  she may  not be the last rider expected  to sit on him that day and as such, she could be  making him unavailable.

Just imagine for a moment that  you were part of a group that reserved a number of carriers for later that afternoon . The stable master brings out your  carrier  and he  groans or even  buckles as soon as you  sit on hm. You're dissatisfied with the carrier
and ask the stable master for another  and he explains that he doesn't have  an carrier available. Now your group is either deprived of  your company on the ride or you're stuck  sitting on a damaged carrier all afternoon  concerned about your safety   and all because someone liked torturing that  carrier earlier in the day.

Obviously  I would be remiss as  a trail guide to allow my  employer to risk  losing a customer and  perhaps future  business because of her  damaging that carrier.
If on the other hand  she arranged  having the option of doing what she was doing, I  wouldn't care.


As for  the perfect pace and workout for a  carrier, I would prefer a brisk walk at a fast smooth pace. Not a jogging motion where I would be bounced or concerned about a possible fall.  With the carrier's head bowed so my derriere is partially supported by his upper back, a  brisk smooth  walk could be safely maintained for a  longer distance than  a  jog  and still allow me to  push the  carrier's limits without  discomfort for  most riders.

Offline

 

#66 2020-04-16 03:52:31

JayRey8585
Member
Registered: 2020-03-09
Last visit: 2020-07-01
Posts: 55

Re: Spurs and Crops

Audreyb,

I find your answers to be on point and reasonable.

1. With that said, I would like to know how you get your carrier to carry you even if he isn’t in the mood to or feeling up to it? (Going off of the statement you made earlier in the tread that when your carrier feels this way, sometimes you let him off the hook and sometimes you don’t! )

2. How might you keep a carrier at a brisk walk and for approximately how long if you’re wanting to ‘work him out’?

3. When you ride your personal carrier on all fours, how long do you ride and do you stay mounted for the entire time?

Offline

 

#67 2020-04-16 05:20:06

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

JayRey8585:

I'm assuming you're talking about  my own  favorite carrier in this case?

>1, I would like to know how you get your carrier to carry you even if he isn’t in the mood to or feeling up to it? (Going off of the statement you made earlier in the tread that when your carrier feels this way, sometimes you let him off the hook and sometimes you don’t! ) <

My carriers all have their own  agenda  which ranges  from a desire to be in my company to  satisfying their fantasies and fetishes. I must say  for the record that I'm  not a professional or even  an armature dominatrix   and everything I do ,I do  because I want  to and when I want to. It's simply fun for me or I don't do it.
My favorite carrier, as I  mentioned likes to  consider  himself my slave and I have no problem in letting him do so because he does things for me other than carrying me and I get a great number of things done by him without charge. He puts in my garden, details my car and put a new roof on my garage.
In short I  take advantage of his labors and he considers my requests to be commands.
And also for the record, he isn't a lover  and we don't have sex with each other.

So if I feel like riding on his shoulders or his back, I just vaguely imply that I may choose to not call him or see him anymore and he will comply with almost anything I want at any  given time.


>2. How might you keep a carrier at a brisk walk and for approximately how long if you’re wanting to ‘work him out’? <

When I'm  sitting on his shoulders I feel very much in control and very  demanding. Much more so  than in other aspects of my life. I am  very strict and my carrier submits more than usual .He will tolerate  my kicking him in a spurring type action and continue at the pace I want until he indicates that he can't . I always push him a little further before allowing him to put me down  and I'm often  cross with him if it's sooner  than I want.

>3. When you ride your personal carrier on all fours, how long do you ride and do you stay mounted for the entire time?<

The length of time I'm on his back  varies with my  mood. It's rarely less than  10 minutes and usually longer if we prepare for the riding session. If we prepare he is allowed to wear knee pads which make it more comfortable for both of us since he can carry me longer and his back is more  level when I'm sitting on it. Often  when I'm sitting  astride and more forward, or sidesaddle and sitting between his shoulder blades, his arms bear more weight and I let him arch his back while he remains in one place and simulate riding  in a stationary place. 
I have  been on his back for over an hour a few times but  not while he was in  constant motion. Sometimes I allow him to rest in position and just sit on him. I'm not very heavy (133 lbs) so it's not  difficult for him and it's comfortable for me.
It's often at those times that I ask for favors or chores that I want him to do. He always agrees immediately to my requests when I'm sitting on him like that.

Offline

 

#68 2020-04-16 12:17:17

Hunter
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-19
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 192

Re: Spurs and Crops

Audreyb wrote:

JayRey8585:

I'm assuming you're talking about  my own  favorite carrier in this case?

>1, I would like to know how you get your carrier to carry you even if he isn’t in the mood to or feeling up to it? (Going off of the statement you made earlier in the tread that when your carrier feels this way, sometimes you let him off the hook and sometimes you don’t! ) <

My carriers all have their own  agenda  which ranges  from a desire to be in my company to  satisfying their fantasies and fetishes. I must say  for the record that I'm  not a professional or even  an armature dominatrix   and everything I do ,I do  because I want  to and when I want to. It's simply fun for me or I don't do it.
My favorite carrier, as I  mentioned likes to  consider  himself my slave and I have no problem in letting him do so because he does things for me other than carrying me and I get a great number of things done by him without charge. He puts in my garden, details my car and put a new roof on my garage.
In short I  take advantage of his labors and he considers my requests to be commands.
And also for the record, he isn't a lover  and we don't have sex with each other.

So if I feel like riding on his shoulders or his back, I just vaguely imply that I may choose to not call him or see him anymore and he will comply with almost anything I want at any  given time.


>2. How might you keep a carrier at a brisk walk and for approximately how long if you’re wanting to ‘work him out’? <

When I'm  sitting on his shoulders I feel very much in control and very  demanding. Much more so  than in other aspects of my life. I am  very strict and my carrier submits more than usual .He will tolerate  my kicking him in a spurring type action and continue at the pace I want until he indicates that he can't . I always push him a little further before allowing him to put me down  and I'm often  cross with him if it's sooner  than I want.

>3. When you ride your personal carrier on all fours, how long do you ride and do you stay mounted for the entire time?<

The length of time I'm on his back  varies with my  mood. It's rarely less than  10 minutes and usually longer if we prepare for the riding session. If we prepare he is allowed to wear knee pads which make it more comfortable for both of us since he can carry me longer and his back is more  level when I'm sitting on it. Often  when I'm sitting  astride and more forward, or sidesaddle and sitting between his shoulder blades, his arms bear more weight and I let him arch his back while he remains in one place and simulate riding  in a stationary place. 
I have  been on his back for over an hour a few times but  not while he was in  constant motion. Sometimes I allow him to rest in position and just sit on him. I'm not very heavy (133 lbs) so it's not  difficult for him and it's comfortable for me.
It's often at those times that I ask for favors or chores that I want him to do. He always agrees immediately to my requests when I'm sitting on him like that.

Which country you from....~?..

Offline

 

#69 2020-04-16 17:31:14

rider_in
Member
Registered: 2019-06-11
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 45

Re: Spurs and Crops

hi Audreyb,


I like your approach towards riding your "personal" carrier. although i feel SR is more "practical" way of riding in terms of speed and distance but i really like ride on all 4s.

since You mentioned that when you "prepare" for session , your carrier uses kneepads so i wanna know whether using them make any considerable difference in duration of ride?

Is the carrier able to walk greater distance and at a better speed?

Also, is there any changes that rider experiences when riding on a carrier with kneepads compared to bare knees?




Audreyb wrote:

JayRey8585:

I'm assuming you're talking about  my own  favorite carrier in this case?

>1, I would like to know how you get your carrier to carry you even if he isn’t in the mood to or feeling up to it? (Going off of the statement you made earlier in the tread that when your carrier feels this way, sometimes you let him off the hook and sometimes you don’t! ) <

My carriers all have their own  agenda  which ranges  from a desire to be in my company to  satisfying their fantasies and fetishes. I must say  for the record that I'm  not a professional or even  an armature dominatrix   and everything I do ,I do  because I want  to and when I want to. It's simply fun for me or I don't do it.
My favorite carrier, as I  mentioned likes to  consider  himself my slave and I have no problem in letting him do so because he does things for me other than carrying me and I get a great number of things done by him without charge. He puts in my garden, details my car and put a new roof on my garage.
In short I  take advantage of his labors and he considers my requests to be commands.
And also for the record, he isn't a lover  and we don't have sex with each other.

So if I feel like riding on his shoulders or his back, I just vaguely imply that I may choose to not call him or see him anymore and he will comply with almost anything I want at any  given time.


>2. How might you keep a carrier at a brisk walk and for approximately how long if you’re wanting to ‘work him out’? <

When I'm  sitting on his shoulders I feel very much in control and very  demanding. Much more so  than in other aspects of my life. I am  very strict and my carrier submits more than usual .He will tolerate  my kicking him in a spurring type action and continue at the pace I want until he indicates that he can't . I always push him a little further before allowing him to put me down  and I'm often  cross with him if it's sooner  than I want.

>3. When you ride your personal carrier on all fours, how long do you ride and do you stay mounted for the entire time?<

The length of time I'm on his back  varies with my  mood. It's rarely less than  10 minutes and usually longer if we prepare for the riding session. If we prepare he is allowed to wear knee pads which make it more comfortable for both of us since he can carry me longer and his back is more  level when I'm sitting on it. Often  when I'm sitting  astride and more forward, or sidesaddle and sitting between his shoulder blades, his arms bear more weight and I let him arch his back while he remains in one place and simulate riding  in a stationary place. 
I have  been on his back for over an hour a few times but  not while he was in  constant motion. Sometimes I allow him to rest in position and just sit on him. I'm not very heavy (133 lbs) so it's not  difficult for him and it's comfortable for me.
It's often at those times that I ask for favors or chores that I want him to do. He always agrees immediately to my requests when I'm sitting on him like that.

Offline

 

#70 2020-04-17 04:01:56

JayRey8585
Member
Registered: 2020-03-09
Last visit: 2020-07-01
Posts: 55

Re: Spurs and Crops

Audreyb,

When you say your carrier wants you to be rough on him, give me some examples of what it likes as “rough” AND also what you like to do when being rough on him?

Offline

 

#71 2020-04-17 05:25:26

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

rider_in"

Obviously riding on  shoulders is more practical since the primary object  is  transportation and of course the  view when sitting up  there is part of the enjoyment .
However  my  carrier also likes carrying me on his back  and since this usually takes place indoors  in my home, riding on  his shoulders isn't really practical anyway.

When riding out doors I have to wear some version of shorts since I'm exposed to public scrutiny, indoors with  my carrier on all fours, my choice  of clothing  may be something  he particularly  requests (such as the spurs and boots I  mentioned previously)  or completely spontaneous and whatever I  happen to be wearing at the time.  This latter is  usually when I just simply decide to ride when he was  in my  house for some other reason.
As such I have had him  give me rides on his back while  I was wearing anything from loungewear  to  business clothing and evening gowns , the latter because I felt like riding him while dressed for a formal outing.

The knee pads are of the type that  carpenters and carpet installers wear  and since he stores them at  my  house, they are available. They were his idea because carpet burns and damage to his knees on areas that are not carpeted shortened the duration of the rides. I allow him  the  pads  because they raise his knees enough to level his back so it's more comfortable to  sit on  and I don't slide back when sitting astride him.

You asked >"Is the carrier able to walk greater distance and at a better speed?<
I'm not sure what you means by this. He doesn't wear the  kneepads  when I'm riding on his shoulders, just when on all fours. On his hands and knees,speed isn't a  consideration  and in fact, sometimes he doesn't crawl more than half the time that I'm sitting on him.

Offline

 

#72 2020-04-17 07:13:55

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

JayRey8585

>When you say your carrier wants you to be rough on him, give me some examples of what it likes as “rough” AND also what you like to do when being rough on him?<

The carrier I was speaking of  likes it when I  demand that he carry me on his shoulders or on his back  past his point of exhaustion. The more demanding I am, the more he seems to like it.  Nut when I'm sitting on his shoulders and he  really doesn't obey or makes me uncomfortable, I give him a serious kick in the ribs and slap his head hard. That seems to bother him  more than using the riding crop and I often don't have a crop with me anyway.

He occasionally does something that makes me angry but not often.
On one ride last fall he simply wouldn't keep his head down and verbally complained that I was sitting to far forward on his neck.  It was only 15 minutes into the ride and his complaint made me angry. When he raised his head for the third time I grabbed his hair  and pushed down and bounced forward, almost sitting on his head and I didn't even care  if he fell or I fell off. I didn't care at that point if the ride ended. I honestly  thought of walking back and driving home and leaving him there  .We were 15 miles from  home at the time.
He followed after me,  begging to be forgiven and got on his knees.  I relented and drove home  while he sat next to me  crying and continued begging. I decided to forgive him  but  never actually said it. I just told him  to wash my car the next morning  and he took that as  forgiveness .

The one thing I have always liked to  do when being rough with my favorite carrier and a couple of the others  is "spur" them with my  heels rather than spurs.
I wear heels almost all the time every day so I'm quite used to  them and comfortable wearing them. I  love shoes  and I always feel  sexy and feminine wearing 3 inch heels.My feet are just not big enough for  anything higher. 
When I ride on his back on all fours I like to dig my heels into his  sides or thighs a bit  harder than I need to to direct him.  He doesn't mind it at first but after digging in a little harder in the same spot I can feel him shutter  under me a little more each time.
I also love the look on his face when I tell him I want to ride  him and direct him to get down so I can sit on his back.He looks at my  shoes  and the fear in his eyes  makes me feel powerful and  more than a little naughty. That is my favorite way of being rough and it's more fun  because I know  he doesn't  like it.

Offline

 

#73 2020-04-17 07:54:40

Hunter
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-19
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 192

Re: Spurs and Crops

Audreyb wrote:

JayRey8585

>When you say your carrier wants you to be rough on him, give me some examples of what it likes as “rough” AND also what you like to do when being rough on him?<

The carrier I was speaking of  likes it when I  demand that he carry me on his shoulders or on his back  past his point of exhaustion. The more demanding I am, the more he seems to like it.  Nut when I'm sitting on his shoulders and he  really doesn't obey or makes me uncomfortable, I give him a serious kick in the ribs and slap his head hard. That seems to bother him  more than using the riding crop and I often don't have a crop with me anyway.

He occasionally does something that makes me angry but not often.
On one ride last fall he simply wouldn't keep his head down and verbally complained that I was sitting to far forward on his neck.  It was only 15 minutes into the ride and his complaint made me angry. When he raised his head for the third time I grabbed his hair  and pushed down and bounced forward, almost sitting on his head and I didn't even care  if he fell or I fell off. I didn't care at that point if the ride ended. I honestly  thought of walking back and driving home and leaving him there  .We were 15 miles from  home at the time.
He followed after me,  begging to be forgiven and got on his knees.  I relented and drove home  while he sat next to me  crying and continued begging. I decided to forgive him  but  never actually said it. I just told him  to wash my car the next morning  and he took that as  forgiveness .

The one thing I have always liked to  do when being rough with my favorite carrier and a couple of the others  is "spur" them with my  heels rather than spurs.
I wear heels almost all the time every day so I'm quite used to  them and comfortable wearing them. I  love shoes  and I always feel  sexy and feminine wearing 3 inch heels.My feet are just not big enough for  anything higher. 
When I ride on his back on all fours I like to dig my heels into his  sides or thighs a bit  harder than I need to to direct him.  He doesn't mind it at first but after digging in a little harder in the same spot I can feel him shutter  under me a little more each time.
I also love the look on his face when I tell him I want to ride  him and direct him to get down so I can sit on his back.He looks at my  shoes  and the fear in his eyes  makes me feel powerful and  more than a little naughty. That is my favorite way of being rough and it's more fun  because I know  he doesn't  like it.

Are you such yuck . woman...

Offline

 

#74 2020-04-18 11:11:27

rider_in
Member
Registered: 2019-06-11
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 45

Re: Spurs and Crops

Audreyb,

Thanks for the reply.
"You asked >"Is the carrier able to walk greater distance and at a better speed?<"

By this question i meant to ask that when your carrier wears kneepads , is he able to give you ride on hands and knees for longer duration as compared to the case when he doesn't wear the kneepads.


Audreyb wrote:

rider_in"

Obviously riding on  shoulders is more practical since the primary object  is  transportation and of course the  view when sitting up  there is part of the enjoyment .
However  my  carrier also likes carrying me on his back  and since this usually takes place indoors  in my home, riding on  his shoulders isn't really practical anyway.

When riding out doors I have to wear some version of shorts since I'm exposed to public scrutiny, indoors with  my carrier on all fours, my choice  of clothing  may be something  he particularly  requests (such as the spurs and boots I  mentioned previously)  or completely spontaneous and whatever I  happen to be wearing at the time.  This latter is  usually when I just simply decide to ride when he was  in my  house for some other reason.
As such I have had him  give me rides on his back while  I was wearing anything from loungewear  to  business clothing and evening gowns , the latter because I felt like riding him while dressed for a formal outing.

The knee pads are of the type that  carpenters and carpet installers wear  and since he stores them at  my  house, they are available. They were his idea because carpet burns and damage to his knees on areas that are not carpeted shortened the duration of the rides. I allow him  the  pads  because they raise his knees enough to level his back so it's more comfortable to  sit on  and I don't slide back when sitting astride him.

You asked >"Is the carrier able to walk greater distance and at a better speed?<
I'm not sure what you means by this. He doesn't wear the  kneepads  when I'm riding on his shoulders, just when on all fours. On his hands and knees,speed isn't a  consideration  and in fact, sometimes he doesn't crawl more than half the time that I'm sitting on him.

Offline

 

#75 2020-04-19 05:42:25

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

rider_in:

Yes! The kneepads make a great deal of difference in  regard to both distance and  endurance as well as making it more comfortable and stable for me when I'm  riding and sitting on him. The difference is rather remarkable in fact.

Rug burns from the carpet and his knees bearing our weight on the hardwood portions of the floor were harder on him  than my weight on his back .The pain he endured  in serving me in this manner  was  something he desired  in showing his submission and I appreciated it at  first.
But the  frequent rest periods interfered with  our respective enjoyment.
One he  thought of the kneepads, after have carpet installed in his  own home, we discovered the advantages. His having sore knees and less inclined to want to carry me  was  almost at the point of ending our  relationship.

I should also explain  that originally,  spurring him with my heels was his idea.
He enjoys being controlled by women and associates spike heels with  femininity .
Being spurred is something he dreads but without it he feels incomplete in his position.
For my part, I'm  indifferent to  causing him pain and only interested in the ride whether of his back or shoulders.

I assume by your  handle that  you are  a rider(?) though I don't know your  gender.
But  in any case I  suggest acquiring kneepads for any  carrier you ride on all fours.
You will  discover that you'll be  more comfortable sitting on him and the duration of the ride will increase by an appreciable degree.

Offline

 

#76 2020-04-19 12:12:36

rider_in
Member
Registered: 2019-06-11
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 45

Re: Spurs and Crops

Audreyb,

Thanks for the reply. And, I'm a male rider from India, 21 years of age.

I like riding on shoulders and back but the frequent rest period during riding on all 4s spoils all the enjoyment so i asked whether kneepads make considerable difference in quality of ride as you have tried riding same carrier with and without kneepad, and I've got the answer.

If you're comfortable, can we discuss more about rides on email as this topic is meant for "Spurs and crops". ?



Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

Yes! The kneepads make a great deal of difference in  regard to both distance and  endurance as well as making it more comfortable and stable for me when I'm  riding and sitting on him. The difference is rather remarkable in fact.

Rug burns from the carpet and his knees bearing our weight on the hardwood portions of the floor were harder on him  than my weight on his back .The pain he endured  in serving me in this manner  was  something he desired  in showing his submission and I appreciated it at  first.
But the  frequent rest periods interfered with  our respective enjoyment.
One he  thought of the kneepads, after have carpet installed in his  own home, we discovered the advantages. His having sore knees and less inclined to want to carry me  was  almost at the point of ending our  relationship.

I should also explain  that originally,  spurring him with my heels was his idea.
He enjoys being controlled by women and associates spike heels with  femininity .
Being spurred is something he dreads but without it he feels incomplete in his position.
For my part, I'm  indifferent to  causing him pain and only interested in the ride whether of his back or shoulders.

I assume by your  handle that  you are  a rider(?) though I don't know your  gender.
But  in any case I  suggest acquiring kneepads for any  carrier you ride on all fours.
You will  discover that you'll be  more comfortable sitting on him and the duration of the ride will increase by an appreciable degree.

Offline

 

#77 2020-04-21 13:47:08

JayRey8585
Member
Registered: 2020-03-09
Last visit: 2020-07-01
Posts: 55

Re: Spurs and Crops

@ Audreyb,

Have you ridden on a carrier with reins and a bit of some sort? If so, how did your carrier respond to the bit and reins?

Offline

 

#78 2020-04-22 03:10:02

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

JayRey8585:

I have only  used improvised versions of a  bit and  reins and only while sitting on his back m  not on his shoulders. They were just one piece versions. often an electrical  cord, a  rope, a neck tie  (his)  or a  nylon stocking. A few times I wanted it  but more often my carrier did. It wasn't really needed because he obeyed verbal commands or a  tug on his ears or hair.  He likes to insist  that he's my "slave" and sometimes I treat him that way no matter what we're doing. But I always feel more dominant  toward him when I'm riding on his back or shoulders.

He will do almost anything I ask him to but he is the most  docile and compliant when I'm sitting on him.

Offline

 

#79 2020-04-28 03:58:32

JayRey8585
Member
Registered: 2020-03-09
Last visit: 2020-07-01
Posts: 55

Re: Spurs and Crops

Audreyb,

How does your carrier(s) react when you apply (kick) with spurs???!!

Offline

 

#80 2020-04-28 16:15:56

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 160
Website

Re: Spurs and Crops

Gee guys im having the impresion you are writing some kind of interactive bdsm story. How 'bout an RPG session. I can be your game master.

Speaking about the reality i think horse riding spurs are not so well suited for use on humans. While sitting on human shoulders, you need to maintain the vertical balance, your butt on his shoulders, your legs going under his arms. Your heels will be sticking out back. Which may work quite well with the horse whose body is horizontal. But on the movie clips showing women riding on the shulders of men while trying to use spurs on them, you'll see it's not unusual for the rider to end up kicking the air... it just does not look so comfortable. Perhaps a combination of mouthpiece plus the reins would work better.

Complete with spurs like theese: https://allegro.pl/oferta/ostrogi-westernowe-barrel … me-9205112217 (New Window)   (?)

Last edited by Misiulo (2020-04-28 21:08:37)

Offline

 

#81 2020-04-28 16:45:01

JayRey8585
Member
Registered: 2020-03-09
Last visit: 2020-07-01
Posts: 55

Re: Spurs and Crops

@ Misiulo,

I have never seen spurs that look like those. Those might be more practical for shoulder riding?

Offline

 

#82 2020-04-28 23:00:06

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 160
Website

Re: Spurs and Crops

I suppose so. That's why I found those spurs. Notice for example, how Lady Asia is using her heels on her human horse here:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10402/riding---cu … -desc/Limit10 (New Window)

I'd like to put those spurs to a test.

Offline

 

#83 2020-05-02 23:40:53

krisbean
Member
Male (32), USA
Registered: 2007-08-24
Last visit: 2020-06-20
Posts: 261

Re: Spurs and Crops

As a rider, I have used both spurs and crop when riding my slaves. There are several reasons that go into that choice:
I enjoy inflicting pain on my slaves
it dehumanizes them to the point
it reminds the slave that it has no will, and when it wants to give up, I use my spurs and crop to remind it of its role
it immediately corrects sloppy behavior: if the slave is shuffling or walking, nothing gets your point across like repeated strikes of the crop

I have definitely left scratches on at least one slave with my spurs


JayRey8585 wrote:

Hello, everyone!

I am curious to know that if carriers have experienced spurs, crop and or both being used on them physically by their rider? If so, what was the reason in which the rider used them? (Did you act out? Being lazy? Etc)

Second part of the question is, describe what it felt like to you? Sharp pain or more of a bee sting?

Riders:

*If* you were to use spurs or a crop on your carrier, what would be some general reasons as to why you would decide to spur or whip with your crop?

Thanks in advance!

~ Jay

Offline

 

#84 2020-05-03 00:23:21

krisbean
Member
Male (32), USA
Registered: 2007-08-24
Last visit: 2020-06-20
Posts: 261

Re: Spurs and Crops

This riding style (sitting on the neck with the slave's head bent low) is how I ride as well. The reason is quite simple:
I have a more stable seat, since my weight bears straight down on the pony's spine. If I don't sit on the neck then my center of gravity shifts behind me, and I have to lean forward with my torso to compensate and bring my center of gravity over the pony's shoulders again, or hook my feet behind its back, or both. By sitting on the neck, I can sit straighter, and it leaves my legs free to kick the slave's sides.

ezpony wrote:

I have a female friend who used to ride me. She set the rules in our relationship and I was happy to serve as her pony. She liked to push me and ride me for a long time. The first time she rode me I couldn't carry her for very long because my neck started to hurt. She was quite disappointed. I told her that her riding style where she enjoyed pushing my head down so that she could sit comfortably on my neck and shoulders rather than my shoulders alone was the probable source of my neck pains. She said that she really liked this "neck-riding" style but she would mix it up so that she could also get some longer rides. She also experimented with whip and spurs. I remember one time she had put a pair of mexican spurs on. They look like big wheels of small, sharp spikes. I can say without a doubt that this ride was the most painful I have experienced and the spurs pierced my skin again and again. The ride was very short and probably not very comfortable for her either because whe never repeated this and she went back to riding me with ordinary spurs and sometimes also a whip.

Offline

 

#85 2020-05-08 04:55:28

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

krisbean:

You're views are remarkably like the man who  introduced me to shoulder riding as an activity.
I had of course been carried on  shoulders etc.  Many times previously   but  hadn't engaged in it  recreationally .  He instructed me and instilled  very much the same attitude   regarding taking full control of the carrier throughout the ride , how to sit on the carrier comfortably and disregard  the carrier very much as  one would a  nonhuman beast of  burden.

Through I'm normally milder with an obedient carrier than he  is , or the way you expressed, I have adopted the  view that  for the ride to be fully realized, the  rider  must assume that  he/she is  superior to the carrier during the entire session and  particularly when  you are  actively sitting on him.

My friend rarely  uses any riding tack or spurs and often omits  the crop as well, he often  directs his carrier with kicks that seem  harder than  necessary , which he explains as "showing the  carrier  that" he's   'the  boss".

The similarities between the views you expressed and his are amazingly  similar.

Offline

 

#86 2020-05-08 10:33:11

JayRey8585
Member
Registered: 2020-03-09
Last visit: 2020-07-01
Posts: 55

Re: Spurs and Crops

@ Audreyb,

How would you disregard the comfort of a horse?

Offline

 

#87 2020-05-08 21:26:52

rider_in
Member
Registered: 2019-06-11
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 45

Re: Spurs and Crops

I like what you said about riding on  neck.Even I would like to use most of the neck of my pony and for 3 major reasons:

1. It would provide more support to my bottom and would add more comfort for the rider.
2. Because I like "RIDING" and not just "SITING" so as I would use more of my pony's neck, his neck would be more towards ground and it would limit his field of view which would make him totally dependent on me for directions.
3. As I prefer leaving my legs hanging instead of tucking back when shoulder riding, this method keeps my balance and is more comfortable.


krisbean wrote:

This riding style (sitting on the neck with the slave's head bent low) is how I ride as well. The reason is quite simple:
I have a more stable seat, since my weight bears straight down on the pony's spine. If I don't sit on the neck then my center of gravity shifts behind me, and I have to lean forward with my torso to compensate and bring my center of gravity over the pony's shoulders again, or hook my feet behind its back, or both. By sitting on the neck, I can sit straighter, and it leaves my legs free to kick the slave's sides.

ezpony wrote:

I have a female friend who used to ride me. She set the rules in our relationship and I was happy to serve as her pony. She liked to push me and ride me for a long time. The first time she rode me I couldn't carry her for very long because my neck started to hurt. She was quite disappointed. I told her that her riding style where she enjoyed pushing my head down so that she could sit comfortably on my neck and shoulders rather than my shoulders alone was the probable source of my neck pains. She said that she really liked this "neck-riding" style but she would mix it up so that she could also get some longer rides. She also experimented with whip and spurs. I remember one time she had put a pair of mexican spurs on. They look like big wheels of small, sharp spikes. I can say without a doubt that this ride was the most painful I have experienced and the spurs pierced my skin again and again. The ride was very short and probably not very comfortable for her either because whe never repeated this and she went back to riding me with ordinary spurs and sometimes also a whip.

Offline

 

#88 2020-05-09 04:08:18

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

JayRey8585:

A real  horse or a human carrier?

Since I don't presently own a horse and only ride rentals, I'm indifferent to the animal and only follow the  rules of the stable. Obviously a stubborn horse must be taken charge of  .This is often when the rented horse wants to either return to the stable or wants to stay exclusively on a  particular trail. Then the spurs and crop are employed.
A rider cannot use these implements too vigorously on  a horse with an unknown temperament  without risk of being thrown.  But taking full charge is still required.
I only dismount  if the horse shows signs of distress such as lameness . Otherwise controlling him when you're not sitting on him  can be difficult.

With a  human carrier, the most common discomfort is exhaustion. As the rider, I know the signs of real  exhaustion as opposed to the carrier only wanting a break from his duties.  Depending on what I perceive  and his previous efforts, I may let him stop walking and sit on him in place rather than dismounting. or I  may dismount until  he recovers. One of the disadvantages of  requiring that he keep his head down so I can sit more forward on his neck for comfort is that the carrier often  experiences some neck pain. I will often  disregard his discomfort and remain seated  until  I think he really needs to rest his legs and back  ,which is easy to tell by  his gait wobbling and his  muscles trembling beneath me.

Offline

 

#89 2020-05-09 08:49:57

Hunter
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-19
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 192

Re: Spurs and Crops

Audreyb wrote:

JayRey8585:

A real  horse or a human carrier?

Since I don't presently own a horse and only ride rentals, I'm indifferent to the animal and only follow the  rules of the stable. Obviously a stubborn horse must be taken charge of  .This is often when the rented horse wants to either return to the stable or wants to stay exclusively on a  particular trail. Then the spurs and crop are employed.
A rider cannot use these implements too vigorously on  a horse with an unknown temperament  without risk of being thrown.  But taking full charge is still required.
I only dismount  if the horse shows signs of distress such as lameness . Otherwise controlling him when you're not sitting on him  can be difficult.

With a  human carrier, the most common discomfort is exhaustion. As the rider, I know the signs of real  exhaustion as opposed to the carrier only wanting a break from his duties.  Depending on what I perceive  and his previous efforts, I may let him stop walking and sit on him in place rather than dismounting. or I  may dismount until  he recovers. One of the disadvantages of  requiring that he keep his head down so I can sit more forward on his neck for comfort is that the carrier often  experiences some neck pain. I will often  disregard his discomfort and remain seated  until  I think he really needs to rest his legs and back  ,which is easy to tell by  his gait wobbling and his  muscles trembling beneath me.

I think you are fake...

Offline

 

#90 2020-05-09 18:57:29

trigger
Bonus member
Male (38), India
Registered: 2009-07-05
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 758

Re: Spurs and Crops

Hey Hunter...

Why are you spoiling someone else conversations.

She is not Fake...we all know that...except you...

Pls behave with your posts..


The Horse

Offline

 

#91 2020-05-09 19:10:50

mac
Bonus member
Male (29), Germany
Registered: 2007-01-13
Last visit: 2020-07-04
Posts: 1045

Re: Spurs and Crops

Hunter wrote:

I think you are fake...

imho, i think you're a really annoying member.

mac

Offline

 

#92 2020-05-11 04:28:55

krisbean
Member
Male (32), USA
Registered: 2007-08-24
Last visit: 2020-06-20
Posts: 261

Re: Spurs and Crops

@rider_in exactly, reason 2 below is also a more humiliating and painful position for the horse, and it makes the horse more pliable.

rider_in wrote:

I like what you said about riding on  neck.Even I would like to use most of the neck of my pony and for 3 major reasons:

1. It would provide more support to my bottom and would add more comfort for the rider.
2. Because I like "RIDING" and not just "SITING" so as I would use more of my pony's neck, his neck would be more towards ground and it would limit his field of view which would make him totally dependent on me for directions.
3. As I prefer leaving my legs hanging instead of tucking back when shoulder riding, this method keeps my balance and is more comfortable.


krisbean wrote:

This riding style (sitting on the neck with the slave's head bent low) is how I ride as well. The reason is quite simple:
I have a more stable seat, since my weight bears straight down on the pony's spine. If I don't sit on the neck then my center of gravity shifts behind me, and I have to lean forward with my torso to compensate and bring my center of gravity over the pony's shoulders again, or hook my feet behind its back, or both. By sitting on the neck, I can sit straighter, and it leaves my legs free to kick the slave's sides.

ezpony wrote:

I have a female friend who used to ride me. She set the rules in our relationship and I was happy to serve as her pony. She liked to push me and ride me for a long time. The first time she rode me I couldn't carry her for very long because my neck started to hurt. She was quite disappointed. I told her that her riding style where she enjoyed pushing my head down so that she could sit comfortably on my neck and shoulders rather than my shoulders alone was the probable source of my neck pains. She said that she really liked this "neck-riding" style but she would mix it up so that she could also get some longer rides. She also experimented with whip and spurs. I remember one time she had put a pair of mexican spurs on. They look like big wheels of small, sharp spikes. I can say without a doubt that this ride was the most painful I have experienced and the spurs pierced my skin again and again. The ride was very short and probably not very comfortable for her either because whe never repeated this and she went back to riding me with ordinary spurs and sometimes also a whip.

Offline

 

#93 2020-05-11 04:48:06

krisbean
Member
Male (32), USA
Registered: 2007-08-24
Last visit: 2020-06-20
Posts: 261

Re: Spurs and Crops

@audreyb,

That is very interesting. I'm sure people come to shoulder riding as riders as carriers from many perspectives, but I think your friend and I have a dominant streak that expresses itself while riding. That expression has grown bolder over time and with every ride, and now it is practically a constant. I didn't use tack, spurs and crop initially but I always use it now, ironically for the same reason as your friend: it is a reminder that the pony is not a person anymore, it is an animal and it is only useful if it can be ridden comfortably.

As an aside, I appreciate the patience with which you answer everyone's questions. Your personal accounts are very enjoyable to read.

Audreyb wrote:

krisbean:

You're views are remarkably like the man who  introduced me to shoulder riding as an activity.
I had of course been carried on  shoulders etc.  Many times previously   but  hadn't engaged in it  recreationally .  He instructed me and instilled  very much the same attitude   regarding taking full control of the carrier throughout the ride , how to sit on the carrier comfortably and disregard  the carrier very much as  one would a  nonhuman beast of  burden.

Through I'm normally milder with an obedient carrier than he  is , or the way you expressed, I have adopted the  view that  for the ride to be fully realized, the  rider  must assume that  he/she is  superior to the carrier during the entire session and  particularly when  you are  actively sitting on him.

My friend rarely  uses any riding tack or spurs and often omits  the crop as well, he often  directs his carrier with kicks that seem  harder than  necessary , which he explains as "showing the  carrier  that" he's   'the  boss".

The similarities between the views you expressed and his are amazingly  similar.

Offline

 

#94 2020-05-12 04:06:34

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

krisbean:

Thankyou.

The  friend I mentioned is dominant in most of his relationships and I  assume it just carries over to his shoulder riding.  His carriers are quite willing to serve him and he has actually increased  his "stable" for want of a better word. 
As I mentioned previously, I had of course been carried on   men's shoulders at various times but I never considered it as an activity until he invited me on an outing with him.
He is  gay  as are his carriers and the carrier he assigned to me  wasn't happy  with  the assignment so his instructions were useful and somewhat necessary on that first outing  and I have found them quite useful on subsequent rides.

I did  find your mindset in this regard so  similar I mentioned it to him.
He  assured me that he wasn't you, which I admit  was my suspicion  at first.
He  has never lied to me and  his candor and openness in describing his preferences and  actions are oddly refreshing as are yours.

Offline

 

#95 2020-05-12 06:39:39

Hunter
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-19
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 192

Re: Spurs and Crops

trigger wrote:

Hey Hunter...

Why are you spoiling someone else conversations.

She is not Fake...we all know that...except you...

Pls behave with your posts..

Why she doesn't give me reply...
Then?

Offline

 

#96 2020-05-12 14:17:02

Alex
Member
Male, Germany
Registered: 2017-04-18
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 33

Re: Spurs and Crops

Then.. what?

No. She is not fake.

No. You cannot expect her to answer because she doesn't have to - not at all.

And no, you shouldn't continue calling every female member you come across on this board as fake just because they choose NOT to talk to you

Swallow your pride or whatever it is and move on but don't ruin the conversation for everyone else.



Hunter wrote:

trigger wrote:

Hey Hunter...

Why are you spoiling someone else conversations.

She is not Fake...we all know that...except you...

Pls behave with your posts..

Why she doesn't give me reply...
Then?

Offline

 

#97 2020-05-13 10:34:30

esel
Member
Registered: 2019-01-16
Last visit: 2020-07-05
Posts: 16

Re: Spurs and Crops

@ Alex

I fully support your message !

Offline

 

#98 2020-05-14 01:34:01

krisbean
Member
Male (32), USA
Registered: 2007-08-24
Last visit: 2020-06-20
Posts: 261

Re: Spurs and Crops

@audreyb

I assure you I’m not him as well smile

That’s very interesting about your friend’s gay carriers. I’m not gay myself, but my ponyslaves have mostly been gay. One of them does my errands and housework for no pay, and is obedient in every way, but on the matter of serving women he is strongly opposed to it (we only talked about it in theory, so I don’t know how he would react if push came to shove, but I have no intention of testing this at the moment).

That is an interesting thing I’ve observed. There are those that so badly want to serve that they will put up with almost any amount of physical punishment. I’m very physically demanding as a rider, but my slaves bear with it, because on some level they want to.


Audreyb wrote:

krisbean:

Thankyou.

The  friend I mentioned is dominant in most of his relationships and I  assume it just carries over to his shoulder riding.  His carriers are quite willing to serve him and he has actually increased  his "stable" for want of a better word. 
As I mentioned previously, I had of course been carried on   men's shoulders at various times but I never considered it as an activity until he invited me on an outing with him.
He is  gay  as are his carriers and the carrier he assigned to me  wasn't happy  with  the assignment so his instructions were useful and somewhat necessary on that first outing  and I have found them quite useful on subsequent rides.

I did  find your mindset in this regard so  similar I mentioned it to him.
He  assured me that he wasn't you, which I admit  was my suspicion  at first.
He  has never lied to me and  his candor and openness in describing his preferences and  actions are oddly refreshing as are yours.

Offline

 

#99 2020-05-14 07:09:48

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-07-06
Posts: 390

Re: Spurs and Crops

krisbean:

I understand that your carriers prefer not to  carry women and though my association with my friend and others, I have encountered many  gay men who are quite masochistic and also attracted to dominant straight men.

It may seem odd  that a woman would have a gay man as a close friend but it's been a  very good relationship for  me  and I assume  for him as well.
No  jealousies ,competitions or sexual tensions .

I have a few  straight  men  who willingly serve  me  very much like your gay  men serve you. However I  don't have any gay women in that  capacity  simply because I find lesbian relationships become complicated far to often.

Offline

 

#100 2020-05-14 07:15:34

sunnynair80oo.com
Member
Registered: 2015-11-07
Last visit: 2020-06-24
Posts: 121

Re: Spurs and Crops

Audrey, I wanna meet you. Could you please give your mail id


Indian rider here.Posting my pic.Ponies do contact

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson