Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-16 09:27:05

chickrider

My arrangement

I started riding my wife shortly after we were first married and did so almost daily for nearly thirty years. A few years ago, however, she told me that she didn't feel strong enough anymore to serve my needs and had thought up an alternative.

The house diagonally across the street from ours is rented by a big-boned, strong Pacific Islander girl (Kylie) with solid thighs and calves (quite shapely, though). She is an unemployed single mum with two kids and in constant need of money. My wife, who is a terrific negotiator, had arrived at an arrangement with Kylie.

Across from our street is a park (technically a small nature reserve) with a tarmac path running through it. About midway along the path is a timber seating bench. My wife's arrangement with Kylie was that, for $100 a session, I could ride her on the path. This now happens more or less every day Mon-Fri. I am a cashed-up retiree, which means that I have the time and the money to indulge my hobby, but I am too busy for it at weekends.

It works like this. Each afternoon when Kylie's kids are at school, we walk across to the park. I use the timber bench to mount her, settle myself astride her shoulders and tuck my ankles behind her waist. I then ride her to the south end of the path (about 50 yards), turn her and ride her the full length of the path (100 yards), then ride her back to the timber bench, where I dismount.

When our sessions first started, Kylie would be close to collapse before I got off her. Now, however, after about four years of our arrangement, she carries me more or less effortlessly and I can, in turn, relax and take my ease astride her broad, strong shoulders. For my part, I feel tremendously dominant when I am aboard her, which for me is the most important element of shoulder riding. I know that, in reality, I am not dominating Kylie as I am paying her for her favours but that does not in any way diminish my feeling of elation when I am on top of her.

I am paying Kylie a weekly amount roughly equal to the state age pension. This is not a princely sum on which to raise two kids, but it is better that nothing and at least it is tax-free.

The only drawback about this whole arrangement is that I am becoming a bit obsessed and think about little else, between sessions, but riding my superb ponygirl, Kylie.

#2 2017-01-16 17:58:23

Audreyb

Re: My arrangement

I don't  know why paying for riding Kylie   would make her less  dominated  by you.
She serves  you as  your  beast of  burden  while you're  sitting on her  and enjoying her efforts.
I  fail to see how this arrangement is different than if  she were a horse or  donkey that  you owned and had to feed and shelter  or  a human  slave who you owned if  such things were legal.

This woman seemingly  carries  you as a  paid  servant  out of a desire  for the  money you give her.
It would seem  she wouldn't  let you  sit on her shoulders out of any desire to  carry  you  but rather as a  task she performs for her boss/master.  I  see no  reason   that  you shouldn't feel  superior since you  obviously set  yourself up in  a  financial position to  afford  to  have  another  person serve  beneath you  or even  suffer the strain  for  your enjoyment. 

Your wife  may  have  carried you out of  love or affection  and  perhaps there  was less  reason  to  feel dominant  in that case.  But  Kylie  submits to  obtain  the means to  support herself and her children. I  don't  see a great deal of  difference between  her  being your  slave  or live stock for that matter  except that she has the  option of not performing  and  of course not being paid.

#3 2017-01-17 04:15:24

chickrider

Thank you, Audreyb, for your response, which I have to say was quite an eye-opener. I have genuinely never thought of my arrangement with Kylie in the terms you set out but I agreed with you immediately on reading your comment. You have added a dimension to my riding experience and put my relationship with Kylie into context. When next sitting on her shoulders I shall think of myself as renting a pony. I am sure that this will add considerably to my enjoyment.

#4 2017-01-17 05:55:36

trigger
Male (38), India

It sounds so good.

But why don't u ride her inside.

And for how much time u ride her.

It will be great if u can tell both of ur weights.

Thanks

chickrider wrote:

I started riding my wife shortly after we were first married and did so almost daily for nearly thirty years. A few years ago, however, she told me that she didn't feel strong enough anymore to serve my needs and had thought up an alternative.

The house diagonally across the street from ours is rented by a big-boned, strong Pacific Islander girl (Kylie) with solid thighs and calves (quite shapely, though). She is an unemployed single mum with two kids and in constant need of money. My wife, who is a terrific negotiator, had arrived at an arrangement with Kylie.

Across from our street is a park (technically a small nature reserve) with a tarmac path running through it. About midway along the path is a timber seating bench. My wife's arrangement with Kylie was that, for $100 a session, I could ride her on the path. This now happens more or less every day Mon-Fri. I am a cashed-up retiree, which means that I have the time and the money to indulge my hobby, but I am too busy for it at weekends.

It works like this. Each afternoon when Kylie's kids are at school, we walk across to the park. I use the timber bench to mount her, settle myself astride her shoulders and tuck my ankles behind her waist. I then ride her to the south end of the path (about 50 yards), turn her and ride her the full length of the path (100 yards), then ride her back to the timber bench, where I dismount.

When our sessions first started, Kylie would be close to collapse before I got off her. Now, however, after about four years of our arrangement, she carries me more or less effortlessly and I can, in turn, relax and take my ease astride her broad, strong shoulders. For my part, I feel tremendously dominant when I am aboard her, which for me is the most important element of shoulder riding. I know that, in reality, I am not dominating Kylie as I am paying her for her favours but that does not in any way diminish my feeling of elation when I am on top of her.

I am paying Kylie a weekly amount roughly equal to the state age pension. This is not a princely sum on which to raise two kids, but it is better that nothing and at least it is tax-free.

The only drawback about this whole arrangement is that I am becoming a bit obsessed and think about little else, between sessions, but riding my superb ponygirl, Kylie.

The Horse

#5 2017-01-17 05:57:18

trigger
Male (38), India

Audrey. I think u will be the best rider. 

I hope if we were in the same city.

I would have totally submitted myself to u as ur horse.

Thanks

Audreyb wrote:

I don't  know why paying for riding Kylie   would make her less  dominated  by you.
She serves  you as  your  beast of  burden  while you're  sitting on her  and enjoying her efforts.
I  fail to see how this arrangement is different than if  she were a horse or  donkey that  you owned and had to feed and shelter  or  a human  slave who you owned if  such things were legal.

This woman seemingly  carries  you as a  paid  servant  out of a desire  for the  money you give her.
It would seem  she wouldn't  let you  sit on her shoulders out of any desire to  carry  you  but rather as a  task she performs for her boss/master.  I  see no  reason   that  you shouldn't feel  superior since you  obviously set  yourself up in  a  financial position to  afford  to  have  another  person serve  beneath you  or even  suffer the strain  for  your enjoyment. 

Your wife  may  have  carried you out of  love or affection  and  perhaps there  was less  reason  to  feel dominant  in that case.  But  Kylie  submits to  obtain  the means to  support herself and her children. I  don't  see a great deal of  difference between  her  being your  slave  or live stock for that matter  except that she has the  option of not performing  and  of course not being paid.

The Horse

#6 2017-01-17 06:26:57

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi can u also tell some of ur good riding experiences with if wife
How much time u rode her and with in the house or outside.

Does she enjoyed it also

Did she also asked to ride u in return.

Thanks

chickrider wrote:

The Horse

#7 2017-01-18 20:31:33

chickrider

Trigger,

Thanks for your comments/questions.

I have been very remiss. I registered on this site a few days ago and launched straight into my own narrative. I should have, first, acknowledged that I have followed many threads on here for quite a few months past and have found the experience very interesting and informative.

You said: "It sounds so good." It is very, very good and I am deeply grateful to my wife for having arranged it.

Basically, I see myself as a man with an expensive hobby. Of course, I am not alone in this. Some men pay substantial sums to play a couple of rounds of golf per week. Others go in for ocean yacht racing which I have seen described as: "like standing in a cold shower tearing up 100-dollar bills". At least I am not in that league. I am singularly fortunate to be able to afford to do what I do.

For Kylie, I think this is a purely commercial matter . Other than thanking me for the money, the only comment she has made from time to time is about her growing strength and fitness as a result of our exercises.

You asked: "But why don't u ride her inside." Essentially it would have to be either at her place or mine. To be honest, I think that would introduce a note of intimacy that neither of us would welcome. I think we both prefer to confine our activity to neutral ground.

You asked: "And for how much time u ride her."  I always insist that Kylie walks fairly slowly and sometimes ask her to stop for a time while I take in the view or some point of interest, so 3-5 minutes depending on whether and for how long we stop.

You said: "It will be great if u can tell both of ur weights." I weigh about 70 kg (155 lb). I don't know Kylie's weight (I will ask for the purposes of a future posting) but she is a good 6ft tall and big-bodied (not fat, just strong and solid). I would guess that she is about 10kg heavier than I.

You asked: "Hi can u also tell some of ur good riding experiences with if wife" With my wife the locales were much more varied than with Kylie. There is a lake about a mile north of us. It is where I first rode her (piggyback on this first occasion). We returned there on many later occasions (I should explain that we have lived in the same house/neighbourhood since we were first married). Then there were many experiences on one or other of our excellent local beaches (I loved to ride her into the shallow surf often up to thigh level and she didn't mind). There is no better experience than enjoying a beautiful ocean seascape while seated comfortably, and exhilaratingly, on a woman's shoulders. We made near constant use of our fairly spacious backyard and in summer I used to ride her more or less daily in our pool. For me, though, perhaps the most joyous times were when she, very occasionally, carried me home, rarely more than couple of hundred yards, from a neighbourhood party or barbecue. Riding her on a balmy summer night through the quiet, deserted streets was a delight and sadly not one to be repeated, I think.

You asked: "How much time u rode her and within the house or outside." After about 6 months my wife had developed to the point where she could take my weight for 5 minutes without too much effort. I rarely tried to push her beyond this limit, although I quite often rode her 2 or even 3 times in one day. We only ever remained indoors when the weather was inclement and, in those circumstances, I was very happy just to sit on her shoulders while she remained stationary and did not move around. Again, 5 minutes was as much as I asked of her.

You asked: "Does she enjoyed it also". I think " enjoyed it" would be an overstatement although she came to see it as an acceptable, even valuable, form of exercise. No, it has always only been about my needs, to which she has always been very sympathetic. She loves to please me, not in an overly needy fashion but in a loving, caring way. I, in turn, after  one of our sessions was always demonstrably grateful, loving and affectionate, even passionate on occasion.

You asked: "Did she also asked to ride u in return." This question threw me a bit. Over the years we have always discussed my need to ride freely and candidly. In all these discussions my wife never asked to be carried and I just assumed she was happy with our one-sided arrangement. However, after reading your question I decided to ask her explicitly. Her response was that she thought the whole experience would be decidedly uncomfortable and even a little dangerous so no thanks. I don't know where she got that idea from but I am greatly relieved as I have never wanted to be a carrier.

This has turned out to be a lengthy post but I hope that you, and other readers, will find it of some interest.

#8 2017-01-19 23:02:04

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

That seems to me to be a very expensive hobby you have at $100 a ride. You were very fortunate to have such an understanding and accommodating wife to ride for many years. Presumably, you prefer to shoulder-ride a female? I say that because, with a little effort, you would probably find a male pony-guy who would cost you nothing to ride. It's likely the pony-guy and you might have to travel some distance to meet up. You were remarkably fortunate to have a female living near you who agreed to be your pony-girl. The only thing I'd say about that is it seems that you have an income that enables you to indulge your rather expensive shoulder-riding hobby yet you live in an area where there are poor residents. That, in itself, is unusual because the poor generally live alongside each other and, similarly, those with higher incomes live alongside each other too. Being a little kinky myself and being a Trump supporter (although being English I couldn't vote for him) it appeals to me that you are using economic power to exploit the downtrodden poor. That excites me! More so if I was sat astride her shoulders!

#9 2017-01-20 01:12:36

chickrider

Hi checkmateguy,

There is for me something deeply erotic about shoulder-riding and, as a hetero, I don't think I'd be comfortable riding another man. Certainly I've never considered it. "Travel some distance to meet up" is also a consideration as I doubt that I could do that daily.

You are right that I am very fortunate. In fact, I am triply lucky. First in enjoying the retirement income that I do. Secondly in having my wife act so proactively in my interest. I don't think I could have set up the arrangement on my own behalf. Thirdly, in having a candidate like Kylie so readily available.

I don't know about "exploit the downtrodden poor". I am not suggesting that Kylie enjoys carrying me around but how many of us would choose the work that we do but for the money. Only a fortunate few, I think. And at 5 minutes per day 5 days a week I am hardly working her to death. She has come to handle my weight very well. When I get down off her shoulders, nowadays, her breathing is even and steady. In summary, she is a big, fit girl who spends a few minutes a day earning some tax-free spending money at the cost only of a boring routine. The acid test is: If I terminated our arrangement tomorrow, would she be happier?

You mention the area in which I live. This might be my fourth stroke of luck. It was for a long time purely a holiday area but over recent years has become mixed holiday/commuter belt with a substantial retired population. A typical case (and I think this exactly Kylie's situation): City-dweller comes on holiday, likes the area, buys or builds a house then can't hack the long commute to and from the city to work. Rather than sell the house, however, said city-dweller wants to hold on to it for retirement so puts it on the rental market and it is picked up by someone like Kylie (who shares with a couple which makes the rent more affordable). That's why this area is so mixed. I  don't want to go on at tedious length but, as I sit at my keyboard, I am watching, on the block next-door to Kylie's shack, the construction of a new home for owner occupation. The frame has just gone up and, although it is single-storey, it will have by my count 12 rooms. That's how mixed this area is.

#10 2017-01-20 10:49:06

trigger
Male (38), India

Thanks for your reply sir..

I personally like Long Replies.

Well I have some more questions like -

1- Did you not thought of a new carrier anytime.. - With your wife also and with Kylie also

Like personally with me , I get bored easily after giving rides to one girl..and all my rides are paid..i have to pay them to ride 
   me..
   So personally I like new riders every time, reason is that new riders reacts in new ways to me and rides..which i like very
   much 

2- Don't you think rather than having 5 min ride daily...you can ride twice a week for half n hour..
    Plus do you like Pony Riding and Donkey Calf rides...

3- People don't see you daily riding that lady ??? and if yes ...do they inquire about the same ???

4- Dont you think when you have the money you can take Kylie for some vacation in some place , where you can ride her daily
    for hours with breaks.

5- Can you also share some snaps, if you think like sharing

Thanks

Trigger.

chickrider wrote:

Trigger,

Thanks for your comments/questions.

I have been very remiss. I registered on this site a few days ago and launched straight into my own narrative. I should have, first, acknowledged that I have followed many threads on here for quite a few months past and have found the experience very interesting and informative.

You said: "It sounds so good." It is very, very good and I am deeply grateful to my wife for having arranged it.

Basically, I see myself as a man with an expensive hobby. Of course, I am not alone in this. Some men pay substantial sums to play a couple of rounds of golf per week. Others go in for ocean yacht racing which I have seen described as: "like standing in a cold shower tearing up 100-dollar bills". At least I am not in that league. I am singularly fortunate to be able to afford to do what I do.

For Kylie, I think this is a purely commercial matter . Other than thanking me for the money, the only comment she has made from time to time is about her growing strength and fitness as a result of our exercises.

You asked: "But why don't u ride her inside." Essentially it would have to be either at her place or mine. To be honest, I think that would introduce a note of intimacy that neither of us would welcome. I think we both prefer to confine our activity to neutral ground.

You asked: "And for how much time u ride her."  I always insist that Kylie walks fairly slowly and sometimes ask her to stop for a time while I take in the view or some point of interest, so 3-5 minutes depending on whether and for how long we stop.

You said: "It will be great if u can tell both of ur weights." I weigh about 70 kg (155 lb). I don't know Kylie's weight (I will ask for the purposes of a future posting) but she is a good 6ft tall and big-bodied (not fat, just strong and solid). I would guess that she is about 10kg heavier than I.

You asked: "Hi can u also tell some of ur good riding experiences with if wife" With my wife the locales were much more varied than with Kylie. There is a lake about a mile north of us. It is where I first rode her (piggyback on this first occasion). We returned there on many later occasions (I should explain that we have lived in the same house/neighbourhood since we were first married). Then there were many experiences on one or other of our excellent local beaches (I loved to ride her into the shallow surf often up to thigh level and she didn't mind). There is no better experience than enjoying a beautiful ocean seascape while seated comfortably, and exhilaratingly, on a woman's shoulders. We made near constant use of our fairly spacious backyard and in summer I used to ride her more or less daily in our pool. For me, though, perhaps the most joyous times were when she, very occasionally, carried me home, rarely more than couple of hundred yards, from a neighbourhood party or barbecue. Riding her on a balmy summer night through the quiet, deserted streets was a delight and sadly not one to be repeated, I think.

You asked: "How much time u rode her and within the house or outside." After about 6 months my wife had developed to the point where she could take my weight for 5 minutes without too much effort. I rarely tried to push her beyond this limit, although I quite often rode her 2 or even 3 times in one day. We only ever remained indoors when the weather was inclement and, in those circumstances, I was very happy just to sit on her shoulders while she remained stationary and did not move around. Again, 5 minutes was as much as I asked of her.

You asked: "Does she enjoyed it also". I think " enjoyed it" would be an overstatement although she came to see it as an acceptable, even valuable, form of exercise. No, it has always only been about my needs, to which she has always been very sympathetic. She loves to please me, not in an overly needy fashion but in a loving, caring way. I, in turn, after  one of our sessions was always demonstrably grateful, loving and affectionate, even passionate on occasion.

You asked: "Did she also asked to ride u in return." This question threw me a bit. Over the years we have always discussed my need to ride freely and candidly. In all these discussions my wife never asked to be carried and I just assumed she was happy with our one-sided arrangement. However, after reading your question I decided to ask her explicitly. Her response was that she thought the whole experience would be decidedly uncomfortable and even a little dangerous so no thanks. I don't know where she got that idea from but I am greatly relieved as I have never wanted to be a carrier.

This has turned out to be a lengthy post but I hope that you, and other readers, will find it of some interest.

The Horse

#11 2017-01-20 21:07:42

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

An excellent story,thank you.

Lets have more personal info please

#12 2017-01-20 23:22:41

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Thanks for all the detail, chickrider. By doing what you do you're enjoying yourself and keeping that young lady fit. But it still seems a lot to pay for a 5-minute daily ride. It's great to hear about what you do and it may inspire some of our older and skinnier members to find themselves a paid-for (or free-to-ride) pony-girl.

#13 2017-01-21 05:35:19

chickrider

Hi Trigger,

You pose some interesting questions.

First, as to varying partners, I have to ask a question in return. I know that you pay to be ridden but how do you find and engage with your riders in the first place. I am impressed that you can find "new riders every time". I would have a problem that you do not, of course, in finding girls/women strong enough to be ridden for any reasonable period. Also, at my age (late 50's) one doesn't get to meet many unattached girls/women. I think, too, that I am a rather lazy person and the effort of finding new rides is not something I would welcome (which is why I admire your diligence in finding riders).

When, in my teens, I realised that I wanted to ride girls, two things were obvious to me. Girls were not going to volunteer for this activity and it was not a subject  that would come up naturally in conversation. As a consequence I saw that I would have to be bold and ask outright and this I proceeded to do in relationships, at work, at social events and casually of girls I met. I got many refusals, of course, although in one interesting case a girl declined my initial request but came back after 3 days to say that if I was still interested she would "give it a go". Anyway, over the course of the 10 years or so before I met my wife I got to ride about 10 girls, some piggyback, some shoulder and some both. In this I was "monogamous", ie, I was never riding more than one girl at any one time.

After we married my wife became my exclusive mount, ie I rode, and she carried, nobody else, with the single exception that once, when she was overseas on a business trip, I got a couple of rides on a female neighbour. Following my principle (above) I boldly asked and she was up for it. While in principle I would welcome some additional mounts I have generally just been very grateful that I have my wife and now Kylie to ride.

You ask about pony riding. I love it and fortunately my wife is still able to cater to my needs here. Only for a couple of minutes at a time but 5 or 6 times over the course of a day.

What I first described inaccurately as a "park" is very strictly a nature reserve and contains no parklike equipment (playground, swings, paddling pool or anything like that). Even the tarmac path is a leftover from before the reserve and leads nowhere. As a result the reserve attracts a few  dog-walkers first thing in the morning and just before dusk and nobody else except nature lovers (mainly mature, probably retired, couples). The first time we met such a couple Kylie said: "There are people coming. What should we do?" and I said: "Oh, let's just say Hello and carry on." and that's exactly what we did, and still do, in a warm and friendly manner. On the few occasions this has happened the men look interested, some envious, and the women just puzzled. In the extremely rare event of someone striking up a conversation, eg to ask for directions, I don't bother to dismount but just continue to sit on Kylie while the conversation follows its, brief, course.

Your suggestion of a vacation with Kylie is an interesting one and with another girl I might be very interested. The problem with Kylie is: What would I do with her when not sitting astride her? She is not exactly a sparkling conversationalist and has few general interests.

Your suggestion of taking fewer, longer rides on Kylie is also interesting and I will think about it and come back if I have anything of interest to say. For the moment I will simply say that when I dismount from Kylie's shoulders I always feel very satisfied with my session aboard her.

I will look into getting some photos to post.

Regards

#14 2017-01-21 17:41:51

Audreyb

To chickrider: 
You're welcome. Since  I'm  far  from  an  expert  on the  subject  or  motivations of riders  or  carriers, I can  only draw  from  my  general  experience  and  I  have found  riding on  shoulders  to be enjoyable  at  various times.
In  your  case  I  was speaking as an  employer  in  the  most  general  terms.  I  own  a small medical  supply  distribution  business and currently  employ only  22 people.  Needless  to  say  having me sit on their shoulders is  not part of  their  job  of  course  but  I do  expect them to  perform in  the  jobs there were  hired  for and  being  paid to  perform.  If  they  fail  to  perform I   must of course  terminate  their employment.
In  this manner  I am  their  superior at  work and  I  don't see my  role as  their  superior to  be essentially different than when you  are  sitting  on  Kylie's shoulders  and  putting her to the task of  carrying  you.  In my way of thinking, your  motivation doesn't  make any  difference at all.

In reading your responses to  others,  you indicated a  preference for riding on women's shoulders.
In my limited experience as  a  rider,  I must admit  that  I have a  preference  for riding on  men's shoulders,  though my  reasoning has  little  to  do  with my  heterosexual  preferences.  I'm  smaller than most of the  men  who have carried me  and it's   easier to find a  man  to  carry  me than  a  woman who is willing to.  Also  men  are usually  stronger  and  have more endurance  allowing for a  loner  and safer  ride. But  I also enjoy having  control of a stronger  person  and  the  feeling of  dominating him.   I  needn't  be cruel or  overt in  my  actions  to  enjoy this feeling  and though,  as I  said  I  prefer a  male  carrier, it's  the  feeling of  being in  control of the stronger  person that  adds to my enjoyment  more than  the  carrier's  gender.

When  checkmateguy pointed out  that you  might find a  male  carrier who  would  perform for  you without  charge, I  thought it  might be something worth  considering.   I have  several gay  male  friends  and one is  a  rider  and  master who has several submissive who  are willing  carriers. 
My  point being  that unless  your sensibilities require a  woman  as  your  carrier, this  could be an  option for  your enjoyment .  If  you  can  put aside your sexual preference  in this regard, you  might  find that the  gender of the person you're sitting on becomes less  important.

#15 2017-01-21 23:37:58

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

A few years ago I received an email from a 28-year-old supermarket checkout girl who asked me if I'd ride her (on her shoulders). I would have, of course, apart from the fact that I live in the south of England and she lived in Cumbria that's in the north of England. She sent me a photo of herself. She was a good strong build with long dark hair. She wanted a guy who would ride her quite dominantly. It was a rare golden opportunity to have a ride on a very submissive female. But several hundred miles of poor quality UK roads made it rather impossible. Maybe I should have moved to Cumbria!

#16 2017-01-22 07:59:59

chickrider

Many thanks to Trigger, Mastodon77, checkmateguy and audreyb for your interest in my posts.

A special thank you to audreyb for 2 very incisive posts. checkmateguy and audreyb have really challenged me, and have caused me mightily to think, especially on the issue of gender.

I have come to the view that my interest in shoulder riding has 3 separate strands. One is about eroticism (riding a girl), one is about dominance (riding anybody) and one is about the simple physical joy of the activity which I liken to the joy some people find in flying or surfing, etc. This last, stripped of its psychosexual overtones, is simple, innocent, even child-like.

So, just how important is it that Kylie is a big, busty, good-looking, physically well-developed and desirable young woman. Well, regardless of what I might think about all of that, it will never be consummated. I would not do that to my wife and I doubt that Kylie would welcome any romantic/sexual overtures from a man nearly 30 years her senior. So, what is left I think is titillation but titillation is a powerful force. When I ride Kylie I am always aroused, sometimes fiercely so, but my wife is the beneficiary of that outcome, not Kylie.

On the gender issue, when I was a boy, I used to ride other boys. Most boys were unwilling but one boy in particular seemed to want to carry me all the time. When I mounted and rode a reluctant boy I felt a great sense of conquest and when I rode my willing slave I felt a sense of ownership. Equally pleasurable sensations in their different ways and I would not mind repeating the experience.

So I am not averse to the idea of riding a male pony but I would not want to give a gay man the false impression that carrying me might lead to anything more.

On a practical point, if I were looking for a male sub how would I set about finding one?

checkmateguy: Congratulations on your approach from Cumbria (you lucky bugger). I have a cousin up there but she is not 28.

You have all given me a great deal to think about  -  I will keep in  touch.

Last edited by chickrider (2017-01-22 10:27:30)

#17 2017-01-26 10:51:55

sunilrane53
Male (45), India

chickrider wrote:

Hi
You are really a lucky man.
Can you share videos if you don't have any problem in sharing?
would be fine to see ride in park without showing faces.

#18 2017-01-26 14:01:34

Audreyb

chickrider:

I just wanted to  say  that based on  what  my  gay male  friends told me, some  submissive  gay  men  will  submit to dominant  men  and serve them without sexual  contact  or  reciprocity being involved. I  was also  told that there are submissive  heterosexual men who enjoy  having  people sit on  their shoulders etc. without  regard  to the  gender or  sexuality of  the rider. 
I  don't  know  how common this is    but  it  might be something to  consider in the  future.

Also, I'm  rather interested in the subject of nonconsensual shoulder riding and pony (all fours) riding  and  I wonder  if  at some  time  in the  future  you  might post something  on  how  you coerced (or forced?) reluctant  boys to  carry  you.
I think  that the sense of "conquest and  ownership" you  felt when  sitting on  them is quite  natural  and  yet interesting.

Board footer