Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-06 21:58:36

Mr_Archer4
Male, Ireland

MoW Stories

As I am a big fan of MoW,I want to hear some experiences of it from you guys! It can be regular shoulder riding, a tower, maybe even a totem pole trench. Whatever stories of MoW you have to share, I would love to hear them.

#2 2022-03-03 14:10:15

bubbleman
Male (22), United States

Re: MoW Stories

Mr_Archer4 wrote:

As I am a big fan of MoW,I want to hear some experiences of it from you guys! It can be regular shoulder riding, a tower, maybe even a totem pole trench. Whatever stories of MoW you have to share, I would love to hear them.

I was able to attempt a totem pole trench atop my nieces shoulders recently! She wasn't able to walk much due to my weight of 130kgs, and I had to hold on to the side of a dresser the whole time to help her balance. She was willing to do a few attempts but quickly got too tired to continue.

I was hoping we'd be able to practice long enough to the point where we could sneak into a movie using the totem pole trench but that idea seems to be far away...

#3 2022-03-06 18:28:23

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Women are not as strong as men and men are heavier than women.
This is the reason why women rarely carry men, women almost always ride men.
However, a woman could carry a man while she comfortably rides another man like her horse (mFm).

#4 2022-08-16 05:48:50

Aguila122
Male (25), Spain

Just that is what i love from MoW @caballito. I love when a girl is able to lift someone heavier and taller on her back and carry he arround. However, i think i like more to watch a strong women than being on her shoulders now. Let's say i don't feel so safe outside a swimming pool.

Outside my girlfriend, i had a small experience with a random girl some years ago. She was a dancer. She told me she use to carry some of her friends on rave parties. She weighted like 56kg so i told her "ok, only girl no?" She told me that boys too. So i challanged her to lift me. I told her i weight like 84 kg (but i was really on 95kg, only that sport wears makes me appear less weight) praying she may say "yes".

She told me her record is with someone on same weight. She approached to the wall, i sat on her, and after some attempts, she reached to lift me enough to don't touch the floor with my legs, but the lift was not completed.

I expected that as the end. However, she offered to repeat, this time lifting me from the sofa next to the wall. This last lift was easyest for her and she was able to carry me a bit on her shoulders but with me touching the wall because i feared to fall at any moment. I enjoyed more the lift try than being on.

#5 2023-01-12 01:53:07

compguytom
Male (42), USA

bubbleman wrote:

Mr_Archer4 wrote:

I was able to attempt a totem pole trench atop my nieces shoulders recently! She wasn't able to walk much due to my weight of 130kgs, and I had to hold on to the side of a dresser the whole time to help her balance. She was willing to do a few attempts but quickly got too tired to continue.

I was hoping we'd be able to practice long enough to the point where we could sneak into a movie using the totem pole trench but that idea seems to be far away...

I know this was posted a while back, but did you and your niece get to practice this any more after that one time? I’ve found that quite a few women have or can build a lot of leg strength, even if they lack the upper arm strength of many guys. It’s all about repetition. If she gave it a try once a week for a few months, I bet she’d be walking around the room with you by the end of it.

I used to live next door to a black girl who weighed about 68lg. I was about 97kg and she would run up behind me, put her head between my legs and boost me up onto her shoulders like it was nothing. I found out her cousin was a tall guy who weighed about 104kg and she did the same with him all the time, giving him rides around their yard in the summer. We started making a game of challenging her to do things like carrying one of us on her shoulders or back while pulling someone else who was on a bike or in a wagon or whatnot. She loved showing off to her mom and relatives how strong she was, so it happened many times all summer.

We even convinced her to put her 120kg mom on her shoulders despite her protesting she was too heavy. (She wasn’t - especially after the girl built up her leg muscles with all of our rides.) Found out later, her mom started having her boost her up to reach items in the top kitchen cabinets - after realizing she could do it with relatively little effort.

Board footer