Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-06-05 11:44:54

ETrans

Re: Question? Imagine your perfect Rider or Carrier.

She should need, enjoy and value rides

#52 2018-08-02 18:25:38

nitinlumar2013

Hi everyone I'm carrier  my rider is male I feel great put my head between is thigh

#53 2018-08-25 11:35:53

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

My ideal carrier is a muscular and submissive horse guy, that he is willing to be my slave and can carry me all day and day, I can use him as a seat to watch TV and sit on him when eating reading etc, and that he never gets tired and always shirtless, also offer his head for me to squeeze to work out my legs!

#54 2018-08-25 12:30:07

forbereit
Male (36), SERBIA
Website

movieyou,
I am interested in knowing more details......write me on   forbereit@yahoo.com

Regards

movieyou2003 wrote:

My ideal carrier is a muscular and submissive horse guy, that he is willing to be my slave and can carry me all day and day, I can use him as a seat to watch TV and sit on him when eating reading etc, and that he never gets tired and always shirtless, also offer his head for me to squeeze to work out my legs!

Forbereit

#55 2018-08-31 03:44:27

Dragon
Male (28), America

Hi movieyou2003 (Miss Hong)

Your comment reminds me that I need to train my body more.

By the way, Hong, how muscular would you like your horse guy were? like Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Why shirtless? what if the weather is cold? would you mind if he had tatoos on his skin?

I am not a bodybuilder, but I am sure I am strong enough to carry an average chinese girl. Average chinese girls are slim and small.

I am sure I could carry you for a long time.

#56 2018-09-01 20:30:49

nikoscbr
Male (57), Greece

movieyou2003 wrote:

Good description.
It's a pity you live so far away though,you would find many willing guys if you lived in europe.

I love shoulder riding-WOM only !

#57 2018-09-06 22:42:44

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

Dragon wrote:

By the way, Hong, how muscular would you like your horse guy were? like Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Why shirtless? what if the weather is cold? would you mind if he had tatoos on his skin?

I am not a bodybuilder, but I am sure I am strong enough to carry an average chinese girl. Average chinese girls are slim and small.

He doesn’t have to be super muscular, just fit not too skinny! And I like him shirtless so I can feel his muscles work under me!

#58 2018-09-07 17:20:53

Sunnyyuys

movieyou2003 wrote:

Dragon wrote:

He doesn’t have to be super muscular, just fit not too skinny! And I like him shirtless so I can feel his muscles work under me!

Hello,Ms hong
I am pretty interested to carry you.

#59 2018-10-17 22:56:42

Carrier
Male (26), Spain

I prefer girl,she must be thin and tall, but with big thighs

#60 2019-01-06 13:04:13

sunilrane53
Male (45), India

nitinlumar2013 wrote:

Hi everyone I'm carrier  my rider is male I feel great put my head between is thigh

Hi I am rider.
Can you give me best shoulder rides?I like if the carrier puts head between my thigh and lift me on his shoulders.

#61 2019-01-10 11:07:39

Ajax
Male (32), United States

My ideal carrier is someone who has fun doing it as much as possible. Weight can be average or muscular; ability is more important to me. I imagine them wearing a t-shirt and jeans (something comfortable for great, long rides), slightly taller in height. Basically, I imagine Shemar Moore.

Last edited by Ajax (2019-05-08 11:01:34)

#62 2019-01-20 04:41:38

bubbleman
Male (22), United States

A very small but dedicated girl that's willing to accommodate my 270lbs on her shoulders whenever she can, for instance I would just say the word and she'd do her best to get me on her shoulders for as long as she could. I actually was dating a girl like that before but we split up for a different reason down the line, praying I can find another one like her!

#63 2019-07-07 18:16:40

Pony for Girls

Ideal Rider? Difficult question because I would love to carry several Female Riders. Let's see...
Maybe my ideal Female Rider could be a small cute Girl (like a jockey) that enjoy, love and appreciate shoulder rides and is willing to ride on my shoulders often.  She could wear a nice riding outfit, riding pants, riding boots, and some riding tools to ride like a riding crop or even spurs. She would do her best to make me carry her on my shoulders until I were tired...
I am just dreaming, I know. There are no Girls like my ideal Female Rider.

I am a pony looking for Girls to carry

#64 2020-03-28 12:36:59

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

As of of the carriers asked me the same question, i will leave my views here too.

I like long rides while sitting on carrier with my full weight at all times. Shoulder rides and Pony rides are my top favorites. I feel ride should be satisfying for both but comfort of RIDER has much HIGHER importance and pony should happily experience some discomfort for rider's satisfaction.  I think I can be really demanding of my pony while riding him (though i'm open-minded, adjusting and easy to go kinda guy), the pleasure of having someone carry my weight and struggling to give me a satisfying ride can make me ignore him totally and have a ride prioritising my comfort and in whatever manner i feel like having my ride on that particular day.

I would like to use gestures with of verbal commands because it will be more realistic as obviously, horses don't really understand our language (and i think you want this) like kicking on sides of pony or pulling the reins(or hair, if pony is without his gear). I would use these commands to tell him/her where to move , when to move and in how much pace, and also to start/stop pony.

I am willing ride my carrier with and w/o gear, depending upon my mood. I am also open to use almost all kind of tools like reins,stirrups, bridles,crops and spurs (in various degrees of force) if pony asks for it or the nature of ride demands it. But one gear i'm 100% against(and would never use) is the SADDLE as i believe that its pony's job to give me comfortable seat and i should not require and external seat for that.

If you wish to know more or if you have any question, you are free to email me.
Stay safe during this COVID-19 times.

Audreyb wrote:

Just to  keep things  interesting,  I'm  asking riders and  carriers  to  describe  what  they  imagine would be  the ideal example of the  person  beneath or on top of them  respectively.  You  may  include  any  aspect  or  gender,  race, age, physicality, attitude, degree of  dominance  or  submissiveness,  attire, sexual  persuasion, riding/carrying  style  as well  as  the  use of accoutrement ( crops, spurs, halters,  saddles etc.) and any  additional  services  you  may  want  he carrier to  perform or the rider to  demand.

You  may  wish  to include any  variant in  your  choice  that could  change  because of  conditions  and place  you may  want the activity to  take place as well  as  your  ideal location   and  the  conditions you may  prefer.

Rider here, willing ponies can approach! :)

#65 2021-05-20 21:51:19

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

For my opinion I would prefer a woman about 190 lbs(heavy but not fat) height don't matter much but should be at least 5,7 also with flat stomach large breasts big thighs and butt also she was wearing a tight jeans with boots. She would be a professional rider also she would be riding with both her legs tucked on my back with full strength also her thighs must be tight enough to press me head between them also she should be a strict rider who don't like slow speed at any cost and whenever she starts riding she would not get off for at least 4 hours

#66 2021-07-14 05:34:55

joey

Hello, I am new to the site and thought I would add my thoughts here.

My ideal rider has less to do with physical traits and more to do with their ability to make me totally submissive and make me feel like I am completely in their control. My ideal rider would be skilled at playing with all of my emotions to make me submit, seamlessly switching between positive and negative reinforcement.

On the one hand, she should be gentle and encouraging when she is pleased with how our ride is going. My desire to satisfy my rider is a big motivator for me, so it is always so rewarding when my rider tells me that she is happy with my performance

On the other hand, she should be strict and demanding with me, and she should always remind me who is in charge. Ideally, she would wear spurs and carry a whip, and she would not be afraid to raise her voice when she expects more of me. This is not to abuse me in any way, but to make me learn that I have to do what she says, even if I am tired or don't want to.

Nothing makes me more submissive than a rider who knows how to mix positive and negative reinforcement. When I have a rider who is not afraid to punish me when she expects more, by quickly praises me when I pick it up, I am completely in her control. Same with a rider who lets me know that she is happy with me, but at the same time always makes me aware she still has a whip and spurs and that she will use them if I slack off.

#67 2021-07-14 10:00:24

sunnynair80oo.com

Joey, do u like to have a male rider

Indian rider here.Posting my pic.Ponies do contact

#68 2021-07-16 17:39:00

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

I like to carry the women I fancy. A fit body, beauty in general is making me want to give lady a ride; Lately I've been craving to test myself under a demanding rider; As for her attire summer, light summer clothes would do nicely. She could be using wearing spurs and a riding crop too. Although it's really up to her. Although I think an experienced and driven rider wouldn't need any of those accesories to push me to my limits.

I've found a candidate willing to ride me, but she is afraid of riding on shoulders. We only did piggyback rides so far. I 've been considering using reins and/or or a bridle to give her something to hold on to. Maybe as a way of psychological aid if nothing else.

Last edited by Misiulo (2021-07-16 22:35:11)

#69 2021-07-20 02:56:19

strongponyAZ

Audreyb,

My preference is for female riders only. Their age, race, riding style, etc do not matter as much as their attitude. I like to be under riders who look at me as their own property, do not care how I feel under them and are going to sit on my shoulders in whatever way they feel most comfortable, will ride me as intensely as they feel like and will be as harsh as they would have been to a horse.
Ideally, it would be perfect if the rider takes the time, the first time she's on my shoulders, to train me to obey her commands and dominate me towards what she likes. I've given many rides in my life but only one of my recent riders actually took the time to train me to serve her in accordance with her desires and preferences. I know exactly how to position my neck under her, what the commands she gives me through her hips and feet mean (I've mastered responding to those to perfection), when she needs her toes sucked, etc. That has resulted in me enjoying carrying her lot, since she does get the maximum out of the experience too.
As for where my perfect rides would take place - I love being ridden outdoors - forrest, hiking trails, etc, and luckily Arizona has a lot of that to offer.

#70 2021-07-20 13:40:34

frederik
Male (40), Germany

My favorite riders are girls or women who might have up to 75 kgs.
They should be skilled in real riding just in regard of the balance and they should be experienced in dressage riding.
If they are younger or elder I do not care.
Under a perfect rider the weight is only half of the weight of an unexperienced girl.
They should be able to give with their weight and thighs the decent but strict command and they should know what they want.
Most of my riders were this way.
They expected obedience although most of them were quite strict and tried to get out of me as much as I could give.

#71 2021-07-22 09:35:18

adolfo_picone
Male (55), Italy

Hello All.

I'm a heavy male rider (115 kg), and I like to ride only male ponies, on shoulders or all4 ride.
It is not easy to find a strong guy that is able to give me long rides: to put my pony in trouble my weight is enough, i do not need crops, spurrs or something else.
About gear: I think that strenght and endurance make a good human pony, not the gear.
Usually I start with a shoulderride, and I like feeling the struggle of my pony growing up step by step, untill he collapse, then I continue to ride my pony on all4, until his complete exaustion.
My preferred ponies are my gym mates: one of them can carry me on his shoulders for 20 or more minutes, then he could carry me on all4 for another ride 10 or more minutes long...

A.P.

Board footer