Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-21 18:41:22

Audreyb

Question? Imagine your perfect Rider or Carrier.

Just to  keep things  interesting,  I'm  asking riders and  carriers  to  describe  what  they  imagine would be  the ideal example of the  person  beneath or on top of them  respectively.  You  may  include  any  aspect  or  gender,  race, age, physicality, attitude, degree of  dominance  or  submissiveness,  attire, sexual  persuasion, riding/carrying  style  as well  as  the  use of accoutrement ( crops, spurs, halters,  saddles etc.) and any  additional  services  you  may  want  he carrier to  perform or the rider to  demand.

You  may  wish  to include any  variant in  your  choice  that could  change  because of  conditions  and place  you may  want the activity to  take place as well  as  your  ideal location   and  the  conditions you may  prefer.

#2 2017-07-21 22:41:54

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

Re: Question? Imagine your perfect Rider or Carrier.

Hi Ab An interesting concept,a chance for perfection,some hopes.
The ideal rider should be 1/2 to 2/3 the weight of the carrier,the ability to convey to the carrier his/her intentions so that is time a bond is established between,so that in time,the riders slightest actions can stransmited to the carrier.Is it possible,yes, resulting in immence satisfaction.

Lets have more personal info please

#3 2017-07-21 22:48:36

Alex
Male, Germany

Nice question, Audrey! I think we will be seeing a lot of different replies. Looking back the riders that I have favoured the most where women that, during every day life did not appear to be dominant, but then once on your back or shoulders started to turn into selfish, ever demanding riders enjoying themselves no matter how you feel below or what else your needs are about. Needles to say these were rare exceptions I believe. Maybe some other carriers have had more luck but thats just my observation. And then of course there are riders who enjoy but you can SENSE that they are having doubts about the ride, they may feel like they are doing something wrong, maybe thinking of possibly hurting you while sitting on top more than they enjoy theirselves. Im not criticizing - most often these really start to enjoy once you make them feel more confident about it.
I wouldnt want to have saddles on me, i prefer to feel my rider sitting on me, moving on top.. using me. Regarding crops.. for a quite a while I always wanted a rider to use crops and spurs on me - until one actually did and ever since then crops&me are really having a love-hate relationship. It's really complicated: I dont like the pain but yet I love the humilating aspect about it.
Ideal location for a ride would be the beach. I havent tried that yet, but I imagine the sand&water to be interestingly challenging and also tiring at the same time. Oh and once there, I would also love and try those dunes we usually see on the shores over here.

#4 2017-07-22 12:27:56

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi.

I have always dreamt of my ideal ride as -

A Middle aged woman like 40 years of age

She must be heavy like 85-90 kg.
Tall built
Should know horse riding too.

Should ride me properly like one ride a horse with all the equipments attached

She I dream is very rich having a vacant home for riding activities.

She should keep riding me until I collapse and then breaks and then also endlessly

She can ride me Shoulder ride
Pony ride.

If I get this one. I will be in heaven.

The Horse

#5 2017-07-22 14:46:35

Audreyb

Alex:

I agree with most of your assessment. I like to  imagine a carrier  who is strong and has a little spirit like a young  horse would have. Willing to  obey  but requiring some  correction  and authority from  the rider.  As  for  the  accoutrement ,I  rather like  the idea  of  having  a  crop  and  even spurs but  not to  actually  use  them on my  carrier  and I  wouldn't want  them  to be  required to  keep  him  in line or to have these things with  me  if  I don't want to  bother with  them. 
This may  sound a  bit strange  but  I like the equestrian aspect and the symbols of authority of  the rider over the horse, but I would rather  have my  carrier knowing  I  could  spur him or  use  the  crop rather than hurting  him  with  them.
My  ideal  version of a  carrier is  rather  fluid. I  like the  idea of  sitting  atop  a powerful  beast but  I also  like  to  imagine  him  straining a little  in  serving  me.  I  haven't  decided on what  sort I  would  like  more.

#6 2017-07-22 16:46:46

jerrao
Male (47), Brazil

I'd like to carry a black woman wearing jeans miniskirts with side openings and high heels and poking her butt and calling me a slave or horse in front of other people and laughing a lot at me. I would also like this to happen in a show where she would make me keep my head down and dance a lot without worrying about whether I'm tired or not.

#7 2017-07-22 20:52:46

Alex
Male, Germany

Audrey:

I really like your description about the usage of spurs&crops. I act and behave differently when knowing that riders carry a crop or have spurs on them. To be honest, the pain inflicted when these are actually being used is not the worst pain I have ever experienced but the level of pain is for sure enough to try and avoid these situations. I can probably say knowing a crop is around makes me act more obedient, makes me try even harder to satisfy her and have her comfortable on top. I know the crop is there and the only reason to avoid it is to actually behave and do exactly what she wants you to. You will not know when it will hit but for sure it will hit when you mess up. That is how they are really supposed to work i guess.   Needles to say im obedient anyways but crops&spurs kind of add to the cruel arsenal of options to correct and punish us carriers. 

Did you by any chance ride bio horses or have gone through riding lessons, Audrey? You seem to intuitively would use them in the same manner as a lot of other equestrian would do.

One last thing that I want to share that also highlights the sort of helpless situation carriers are sometimes in: The more tired and exhausted you get the more the pain of crops&spurs will get to you. Unfortunately the more tired you get the more you also tend to make errors or misbehave (unintentionally). And that in turn will let her use the crop even more.. a vicious cycle.

#8 2017-07-22 22:43:41

lindy11347
Male (over 50), USA

One of my favorite carries of all time happened several years ago. I was at a park helping my sister watch her kids and their friends play. One black woman was there with us (I later found out she was the older sister of one of the kids we were watching). I do not remember what prompted the discussion, but it got around to work outs and strength. The bottom line was this woman, 6'3" and around 160 lbs. with extremely long legs, did not believe I could give her a shoulder ride.

How could I resist the challenge? The next thing she knew she was high atop my shoulders and protesting that she was going to hurt me. The best part was when we left I got to carry her several hundred yards  to her car.

This was the tallest girl to whom I gave a shoulder ride until a few years later when I carried a 6'5" woman on my shoulders.

Good message stream. Keep it going!

Lindy

#9 2017-07-23 05:09:11

Audreyb

To  All: 

There  seems to be a somewhat  masochistic desire  among  the  carriers to  be used to serious  exertion  if  not  exhaustion.  Let  me first say  that I'm  not  faulting this desire and  in  point of fat I  find it interesting.  I have been  and   see myself   exclusively as a  rider , though of  relatively  limited experience  in  shoulder riding as an  activity.   

However I  find  this easy  to  relate to  many of  my  relationships  to  the extent  that exceeding a man's level of willingness  to  serve in some  capacity tends to keep him in whatever  place  I  choose  for  him  to be in  in  the  relationship.   In this  case  a   carrier may see  himself as  performing a  favor  for  the  rider  and  may  presume that  such a  favor  carries and obligation of a  favor in  return.   I would  rather feel  no  obligation to the  carrier or anyone else in  regard to  a situation  that  he  entered  into  willingly regardless of  my  benefit or enjoyment.

As  such,  I feel  that  pushing him beyond  his  initial  willingness tends to  establish a  certain control which is  enhanced by an  attitude  of a  selfish  disregard  for  his physical  limitations and  even  his  desires  to  serve to some extent.   This is an  attitude I  would by  necessity  take with a real  horse  and as I  have said in  previous  posts,  I believe that  for  the riding experience to  be fully  enjoyed, it  should be as  close  to equestrian riding as possible.

In regard to some of the replies, Alex,  I fully agree  that using a saddle on  a  human  carrier  would be unappealing and  none  have  been  designed to be comfortable for  either  the  human  carrier or the  person  sitting on it/him. I have seen shows by  men  who have  women from  the audience ride saddles on  the  man's back while he dances etc.  and  it was always  brief an  rather  awkward looking.
To  be  honest, I  would  rather sit on a  man  than on leather anyway.
I  have taken riding lessons many  years  ago  and enjoyed it  at the time.  I still  ride  horses  occasionally  but it  had  been  rare in  these  past  two  years.

I find the desire  for  some  carriers to  have heavier riders  interesting as well.  A  dear  friend who is heavy has  talked to me about this activity with  tepid interest . She expressed the  concerns that I imagine  most  heavier  ladies would have.  The embarrassment of  having a  carrier fail to  lift  her and  possibly  drop her,  and possibly  injuring the  carrier and  the  stigma that  may be involved.
I  know  she  isn't inhibited  about pony/all fours  riding and several of  her  admirers  have indulged her. But  obviously  such amusement is  impractical  and a short term  amusement.

#10 2017-07-24 19:17:16

gsgxxx
Male (33), Chile

Hello everyone.

I like ponyplay very much, I think for several of the forum the concept of ponyplay is known, so I will not go into details, according to this, for me the ideal rider is a woman who rides with authority while I go blindfolded Way that the rider has to guide me all the time.
In the past I have been ridden by riders who are not sure of their role, so they interrupt the moment with questions of how you go, it hurts you and other questions ... Well for me it is key that each one is well inserted in its own Role, rider with attitude of rider and horse being horse, is everything.
On the other hand I comment this although I have clear that shoulder ride and ponyplay are different things, but I think there are common areas.
I do not speak English so I apologize for my writing ... I use the online translator.

Thanks for the excellent forum.

#11 2017-07-24 20:21:33

Alex
Male, Germany

Good observation, Audrey! I also noticed that a lot of carriers would love their ideal/perfect riders to ride them until exhaustion (and probably even beyond). Occasionally you might hear scenarios where carriers would love to be ridden 'for hours' or 'spend all day being a pony'. As much as I often sometimes have these fantasies too, these thoughts are unfortunately never realistic or impossible to do. Even if I wish for an exhausting ride, at some point in time I always regret that wish and all I really want is to rest and recover. This thought becomes so predominant and pervasive after a while that it's really a mind (and physical) challenge to keep going and obey the person sitting on top - these are I guess the key points of a lot of rides.

For a similar reason I also think a lot of riders wouldn't want to ride their mount beyond exhaustion. I have had comments from riders who made me stop and rest simply because they didnt want to exhaust me to a point where they potentially would have to walk all the way back on their own smile - I love that selfish attitude! A lot of riders seem to somehow have a sense for that. They know when to stop to avoid complete exhaustion.

And gsgxxx has interesting point there. I also love the idea of being ridden blindfolded! That puts a nice focus on riding skills and technics such as leg aids, using the weight distribution etc.

#12 2017-07-25 05:10:24

Audreyb

Alex:

I think there must be a  balance  between a rider or carrier's desires and the  reality of limitations.  This would be particularly true in consensual rider/carrier situations  which  are of course  the most  common partnerships.  As  much  as I prefer to see  the rider  (my self included) as  being fully in  charge and essentially superior to the carrier, some degree of  empathy for  the  limitations  must normally  exist. The rider  may choose to enjoy  ignoring this  reality  to  some extent,  but ultimately  he/she shouldn't  forget that they are  sitting on a  real  human being.  But obviously,  even  beyond  empathy,  an exhausted carrier could collapse and drop me,  he could also become so  tired that he would injure himself with a  misstep  and be unable to  carry me back  or in  the worse case he could actually die.  Even if I  consider this  completely selfishly, his death  would be inconvenient beyond just  walking back.   There could be complications with the authorities  concerning  the cause of  his death and in the  real  world,  such  things could become rather unpleasant.

I  can  imagine that even  the  most  devoted carrier might  also find that  the  pain of  his efforts is to great and  no longer worth whatever enjoyment  he formerly derived from the activity. Then of course the  master/mistress would have to find an  equally qualified replacement. 

If  a  carrier derives his  pleasure from a masochistic type of submission, I think  other forms of using him could be incorporated after the  shoulder ride, depending on  the riders proclivity.  Stationary shoulder sitting as I suggested in a previous  post, all fours riding  or simply sitting on his back etc. could  fulfill  a submissives desires to be dominated  and may still  amuse  the rider as well.

As much  as I appreciate and  enjoy the  views  of  the carriers  here,  I wish  some  riders would respond and  give us their  views as well.  I'm  not as experienced  as  some of the riding members  here and I feel  somewhat  remiss in implying  an  authority on  a subject  that I'm less experienced with.

#13 2017-07-25 12:04:04

ponyplay-es
Male (31), Spain
Website

Thanks Audreyb for starting this subject, I find it very interesting! And thanks for sharing your ideas with us.
While we wait for more opinions from riders, I'll post my views as a carrier.

Like gsgxxx, I'm more of a ponyplay fan than a shoulder ride fan, even if I enjoy both, and there are a lot of common between the two. For me, the experience is a manifestation of submission with a heavy physical component, where you work hard to submit to the rider wishes.

What kind of rider would be my perfect one? There are two almost opposite stereotypes that I find incredibly stimulating. I'll explain each of them:

1) A dominant woman who loves to play with my mind while she rides me to exhaustion.
I guess most people on these pages would love a dominant woman who rides with confidence, making us follow her rules. I'd go a step further and love her to play games with me where I have to carry her and do more effort if I make a mistake; a "pony predicament game" of sorts.
I'll add an example for clarity. I once played a game where I was on fours carrying a woman, and had two bowls, one with a number of marbles, and another empty, one on each side of the room. I had to pick them with my lips one by one, and carry them to the other bowl. If I dropped one, I had to go find it and also got a couple hits with the crop, increasing the number with each mistake. As I got more tired of carrying her, and doing the push-up motion to get each one, I dropped them more often, resulting in more effort and punishment.
It's a kind of game that really plays with your mind, and makes you feel completely submitted to the rider.

2) A sweet and innocent looking girl, which really knows how to manipulate and use people while looking angelical.
I meet such a girl when I was only a kid and became captivated by her techniques, and have been in awe of such kind of woman ever since. She was capable of making any man do whatever she wanted, but without breaking the innocent and pure appearance. I can easily fantasize with such a carrier, where she seems ashamed of having you carry her, and pretends to don't want to make you endure undue hardship, but using that appearance only to force you to carry her until you can't go anymore.

On the other hand, if I had to describe how would I love a carrier to look like, I'd pick a chubby girl, around 80kg or a bit more, with curves and strong legs that can tightly wrap around me for a better ride. Really similar to a couple pics I posted some time ago here.

#14 2017-07-25 20:14:49

Audreyb

ponyplay-es:

I have known  many women  who could  manipulate men  into virtually anything and seem  as  innocent as  angels. They  always seem  apologetic  when  they manipulate a  man into  serving  them  in whatever way they  can.  While I  can  appreciate  your weakness  and desire for such a woman, I prefer  to be  more  honest in most  cases and while I  may manipulate a  man softly in the  beginning, most  seem  to  appreciate my directness  as soon  as I have determined  that I make demands that he will follow or submit  to.

Riding on  a man's  back  in the  pony/all fours  position is of course impractical for  any long term form of transporting  and  is  usually just  play, a  temporary  game  or serious  domination.
This is  somewhat  unfortunate  because sitting on  a  carrier's  back is more comfortable than  sitting on his shoulders  and  affords more option to  sit  comfortably. One may sit astride in the  equestrian riding position, side saddle ,  or with the rider's legs over the  carrier's shoulders. It  can be  as  innocent or  as sadomasochistic  as the people involved  choose it to be.

An 80 Kg,(176 lbs.) woman sitting on  his  back  would push  most  carriers  limitations in  either distance or  duration. But I  have seen  rather  frail  looking men manage heavier riders  several  times.
The advantage  of the all fours  position is  that because of  the way a  human spine is  constructed, the  chance of seriously injuring  his back  by sitting on it  is unlikely,  and if he  falls,  the rider will  probably  remain  on top ,cushioning the riders fall,  so  the carrier  failure doesn't cause the  rider any  harm.

#15 2017-07-28 06:37:09

gsgxxx
Male (33), Chile

I realize by the comments that for several of the carriers, we prefer apparently riders with experienced in what they do, but in the case of riders, it will be the same ?, that is, horses with experience ... or there will be for each riders one process of dressage and training to be the ideal horse that they wish mount?

On the other hand, I think Audreyb has great reason, and I fully agree that the opinion of more horsemen is very importan. Also the initial question of this post is very interesting for to let pass

#16 2017-08-02 04:12:17

Audreyb

gsgxxx:

I have tried to imagine the ideal carrier  in both shoulder riding and all fours riding. Since I can only judge  from  my own point of  view  and  based on my  experience,  I  don't think  there could be a single  carrier who would be perfect fit for every  rider who sat on him.

I imagine the carrier having experience, and by  that the endurance to carry the rider on  his shoulders or back, plus the obedience and/or willingness  to serve a particular  rider would be a prime consideration.  Much like my first experience in shoulder riding as an activity, on the shoulder's of a  decidedly  gay  man, I  believe that some  straight carrier  who would be willing to  carry a  woman   may  object to carrying a male rider. I  assume that other prejudices  such as weight, age and even  race could be factors. 

In a recent  conversation with some friends who have indulged in shoulder riding and  all fours riding  but  don't  pursue  the activity to any  degree, I found it interesting that  three of them ( two men  and one woman) thought it would be more  interesting/amusing to  ride a  reluctant or indifferent carrier.
I found this interesting in that I experienced   similar feelings , a certain satisfaction,  for want of a better  term, on  that first ride with  my friend on the carrier he loaned  me. 
Now  I'm  curious to  know if other riders have similar feelings  or experiences.

#17 2017-08-03 02:48:57

gsgxxx
Male (33), Chile

Thank you very much for an excellent forum.

I comment that, without being a rider, I have read in riding forums on biological horses some situations that I will enumerate below, which call me to attention on the preferences of the riders of the "real" equestrian world

1) Some riders prefer riding on horses with a wild spirit, that is, horses that present a challenge for the riders when they are riding and commanded.
2) There are also some riders in this type of forums, who prefer to win the rider position, similar to what happened in the movie "AVATAR" in the scene of flying dragon riders. By this I mean riding on a horse that any rider can not easily ride and control, the same for horses in which only the right rider can ride them and get maximum performance or maximum speed.
3) On the other hand, we have another situation, in which a rider can do some things with his horse, for example, riding and galloping, while another rider with the same horse can do more things, eg jump, Make it dance, run it, walk with elegance, etc, that is, situations where it depends on the experience of the rider what is achieved with the same animal.
4) There is also the issue of taming a horse from the start ... a horse that has never been ride and tailor his behavior to the extent of the rider to comply with what the rider wants his animal: dressage, race barrels , ride hard, cavalcades, polo, etc.
I like to fantasize with the idea that all of the above or part of it, may have a simile in the world of human horses and their different types of riders in terms of experience, style of riding, plus the equestrian interests of each Rider: ride, dressage, racing, ride hard, other.
In my case my experience as a horse is limited to short rides, two to three rides approximately 5 minutes in style 2LL and 4LL.
regards
GSGXXX

#18 2017-08-07 05:59:38

Audreyb

As I see it, for a rider or carrier to  seriously simulate  the equestrian experience,  the rider   must see his carrier as a servant/beast of  burden  and the carrier must see the rider as  fully in charge,  either from the  start or  in a  case of  ultimately submitting to  a  superior. 

I'm not implying that the rider is  invariably superior as a person or the carrier is inferior. I  believe that  they may be  equal  or  possible inferior or superior as  people  in every  way regardless of their status  in  everyday life.  I'm  only  talking about period of  the riding activity.

However I  do  believe that the rider should  hold himself(herself) in  a high  esteem  and completely worthy of the service he receives and the burden he is  upon his carrier.  Whether  he/she is sitting on the  carrier's shoulders or on  his  back,  the rider  should feel  comfortable in  his  position  while  remaining mindful  that he is sitting  on  a human being.

I  think  that many people who might otherwise enjoy  riding on  another's shoulders or  back  would chose  not to because they don't see themselves as worthy of  burdening another  even  though the carrier offers  and  id  sincerely  willing to  serve  beneath  them.

#19 2017-08-07 09:05:23

Indialiftee
Male, India

I'm a male liftee / rider from India.

My ideal lifter / pony would be a big, heavily muscular man who lifts and carries to show off the power in his muscles. Big, tall, heavy, muscled, confident, proud and passionate may be a few adjectives to describe him. Someone who'd like to try different styles of lifting and carrying. And of course, someone who thinks I'm 'light and easy' to carry (I weigh 68 kg). This man would be my dream lifter / pony.

I would also love to get lifted and carried by a big, muscular woman. Never got this opportunity though.

Looking for strong men to ride on :)

#20 2017-11-04 03:45:16

Dragon
Male (28), America

This is a good question Audreyb.
I am a male who would like to carry girls.

My ideal rider would be a white Girl in her twenties, no too tall and no too heavy. Her height around 1.60 m. Her weight would be no over 65 kg.
About her clothes, I would like she wear a cowgirl outfit. A cowgirl hat, blouse, jeans and cowgirl boots with spurs (not that I wish to be spurred by her, only if she would wishes to do it). A riding crop could a useful tool for her.
She would be dominant, but not really cruel at all. And she would really love to ride on shoulders and treat her carrier like a slave.
I am not sure about the use of saddles, if it is ok for a rider, I would wear one on my shoulders (I am not sure if there are saddles for shoulder riding).
The ideal place for a ride would be the wood or a desert.

But I really would like to carry a Girl of any race, white, black or other race. It is just that the ideal image of a cowgirl is a white (and blonde) Girl.

#21 2017-11-04 23:15:00

mastadon777

The answer to the question is quite simple,there can only be one rider that fits all of your criteria Audreyb

#22 2017-11-05 04:30:59

Audreyb

mastadon777:

I have given  as much  personal information about  myself as I'm  comfortable with at this point. 
In previous posts  I  have given my  history  and in  fact  more than is currently allowed  in  some cases.

I'm  confused as to  your  meaning "there can only be one rider that fits all of your criteria ".

I  was  in effect explaining my views on the entire activity and asking the views of other  riders and carriers.
I was  not contending that my views are  the zenith  in  this regard or  that  they are superior to the  views of others.

#23 2017-11-09 21:53:54

mastadon777

Audreyb, I was not asking for more personal information,although it would be nice for people to state their country to give the rest of us some idea of where they are based.
What I was saying that a person with your knowledge and expertise would be a useful rider for all of us to have to pass on your knowledge.
One should aways try to improve oneself.

#24 2017-11-10 06:18:19

Audreyb

mastadon777:

I live in the U.S.A. in  the  Midwest.  I'm currently single (divorced) in my  mid 30's  and tend to be  dominant in  most of my relationships.

I would  not consider myself experienced as a  rider in that I am  rather  new  to shoulder riding as an activity in itself.    I prefer being carried  by  males  but  I'm rather indifferent to the gender of other riders choices of  carriers or the sexual orientation of those involved  in either role.

I hope this  adequately  answers your question.

#25 2017-11-17 21:05:15

mastadon777

I am obliged to you,thank you.

#26 2017-11-22 03:09:12

Dragon
Male (28), America

Excuse me, Miss Audreyb, you said that you would like the idea of having a crop and spurs
when riding on your carrier... do you mean like a cowgirl style? that sounds interesting.
Cowboy style is part of the U.S.A. culture...

#27 2017-11-22 12:18:00

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

For me my rider should be a solid built obedient horse, I don't need to use spurs or anything just my hand and legs, I would want him to bend his head forward to offer me comfortable seat, and I would wrap my legs around his back to keep me firmly on top, and I wish to have him carry me for long time, and by discussing first, we try to explore his limit, like doing it daily to see his endurance and stamina!

#28 2017-11-23 05:43:59

Audreyb

Dragon:

Basically I  like the accoutrement such as  spurs and a  crop  but not actually  using  them on a  carrier, or at least  not using them forcefully or often.

It's more about the appearance and feeling sexy, dangerous and in control when I'm  sitting on  a  carrier,  not hurting him, whipping  him etc.

Often  the way  one dresses sets the  mood  for whatever  activity one is involved  in at any given  time.

#29 2017-11-23 21:29:47

Alex
Male, Germany

Audrey,

we have come a long way with this topic but I have to tell how much I love your attitude and mindset on various thoughts about riding - you obviously have notice already anyway I guess.

Knowing that a crop is being held in a hand of a rider who knows how to use them so that they will hurt is often more effective than actively using it. This is always a motivation for me to pay even more attention to any commands or riding aids my riders applies.

Somehow your last line really caught my attention. I always wondered if the way both riders and carriers dresses will make any rides more likely to happen or not. Imagine for instance a setting on an open air concert - do you think the choice of outfits will in any way impact the probability of rides?

Alex

#30 2017-11-25 03:09:14

Audreyb

Alex:

I honestly don't know if  one's  choice of dress would make a difference in the  possibilities of  either obtaining  a  seat on  another's shoulders  or becoming that  seat  for another.

Obviously there are people and situations  where the  choice of clothing may  inhibit such  an  arrangement  for  some  people in  either position  while it may  enhance  the same  in others.

For example, a girl wearing a  skirt  may be  inhibited   about  seeking or accepting an opportunity to sit astride a man's shoulders and be suspicious of his  motives for  offering to serve  beneath her for  obvious reasons.  Personally, I  wouldn't find  this a  problem  normally,  especially  if I knew  the  man or had  a  relationship  with him.  I am less likely than  some to care or consider  the  opinions of  other concert goers  in  such matters  as well. However  some women  are more sensitive to  the  distain  of others  than I  tend to be.

Once during a  parade, I was  wearing a pencil skirt and  my date lifted me  up  to  sit on  his shoulder (just one shoulder,  not astride)  without asking  me if I  wanted to be  lifted.  I  found this somewhat  rude and disrespectful. He was a rather stupid man  but I was grateful  that he  didn't attempt to lift me astride his neck. which of course would be  problematic  wearing that  tight skirt. So  I  sat on that  lummox's  shoulder until  the parade was over ,hoping  that  my weight burdened him as a way of  punishing his  impertinence . Fortunately,  his shoulders were broad and somewhat  muscular so  sitting on it was at least  not  uncomfortable. An older woman near us gave me a  sour  look of disapproval  which I  dismissed as  secret  envy  of  my  position despite the reality that  I neither asked nor  consented to be  perched as I  was in the first  place.

I can't help  but  wonder  if a  male rider would find  his choice of attire  an  issue  since  normally  their would be less  chance of exposure  in  male  clothing.

#31 2017-11-30 02:22:56

Dragon
Male (28), America

Miss Audreyb:

I agree that the way one dresses sets the mood for whatever activity one is involved.
I like what you said that this is about the appearance and feeling sexy, dangerous and in control when You are riding on a ponyboy, and not about hurting him, whipping him. You are a gentle rider Miss Audreyb, I am sure it would be nice to carry you, I like the idea of a girl wearing an outfit that makes her sexy and dangerous. I am sure there must be some ponyboys who would enjoy if you ride them and use your spurs and whip on them...
Miss Audreyb, you told one of your experiences riding on the shoulders of a "slave" (lucky guy who carried a Lady like you) of your friend. During that ride, were you wearing your riding outfit with crop and spurs? can you describe your outfit, please? and can you tell that story again in more detail, please?

#32 2017-12-01 07:20:19

Audreyb

Dragon:

I was wearing short shorts  and a  halter top. That slave/carrier was a gay man and  being the property of my  (gay)  friend, I wouldn't have worn spurs etc.  even if I  had thought of it at the time.  Since that  man was only interested in  serving my  friend,  he resented carrying me and made that obvious from  the moment I sat on him. My friend  was quite stern and adamant in  ordering my carrier to obey me and told me to  be more forceful with him.

I was gentle at first  but the more my carrier  balked  , the more forceful I became and I began to dislike him as much as he disliked carrying me (a woman) and I did what my friend said  and took  control  just as I would with a disobedient horse. I made him bend his neck down so I could sit more forward and  kicked him a little harder  than I had to when I wanted him to catch up  with my  friend on his carrier.  It was his (my carrier's) resentment of carrying a woman that annoyed me.   I accept  gay peoples sexuality and  this man's attitude offended  me.

On  that first ride  I didn't sit on him during the rest periods  as my friend did on his carrier, but rather  stood or sat on a log .
But  on the next outing , with the same carrier being somewhat less obviously  hostile, the  ground was wet  and  the only log was covered with wet  moss. My legs were a bit tired  from gripping his  neck at times to keep my balance on the uneven  ground, I  followed my  host's example and sat on my carrier's torso when he rest in  a supine position, not caring what  he thought  about it. He didn't dare  complain  with  my friend sitting so  close  and I  wasn't very heavy.

#33 2017-12-09 03:52:50

Sunnyyuys

To Audreyb:
I living in Canada,I pretty want to carry you.If you can be my rider?

#34 2017-12-15 03:44:20

Dragon
Male (28), America

Miss Audreyb

Thank You for sharing your shoulder ride story.

You told that ponyboy was only interested in serving your friend, and he resented carrying you from the moment You sat on him. Does it in any moment wanted you to stop and quit the ride? Probably is not nice to ride on some one who do not want to carry one  I do not know how a rider would feel riding an "hostile" carrier or what a rider would.

I saw a horse trainer on TV and he said that horses have their own preferences for riders. Some of them prefer male riders, and others prefer female riders. There was a horse that was ridden only by its owner, and for females riders. It was a bronco horse. Maybe it is the same situation with humans. But humans have the freedom of choice.

You said you took control of him just as you would with a disobedient horse. Sat forward on his neck and  kicked him a little harder. That guy was lucky you were not wearing your spurs. It would be a little less enjoyable for him. If you were wearing spurs, and kicked him, What your friend would said? If for example, I were your human pony, I would like you wear spurs, because like you said, this makes to see a female rider sexy and dangerous. But being spurred probably hurts a lot.

And by the way, when you wear spurs, do you wear cowgirl boots?

#35 2017-12-15 06:43:12

Audreyb

Dragon:

From my point of view, the carrier agreed to the task my friend assigned him. He made a free choice to obey my friend who would have dismissed the man from his service if he refused.  I know he was a willing submissive to my friend who is quite dominant with the underlings who serve him and my friend has several such submissive masochist types  who are willing to accept any order he gives them  and even  abuse from him.  I understood this  and I have encountered many such masochistic men, both  heterosexual and  homosexual.

To be perfectly  honest, I really didn't care about  the carriers  feelings. A  horse from  a stable wouldn't have a say in  who was sitting on his back and this  carrier put himself in this situation.
Even at that, I treated him rather kindly in the beginning, mindful of  his humanity  out of courtesy to my  friend.  It was only after my carrier made his resentment obvious  and  with  the insistence of  my friend that I took a  more firm  attitude. I disliked  the  man and  I felt  no inclination to inconvenience  myself for his sake.  When I forced him  to  face downward  so  that I  could sit more forward on his neck and shoulders, I took some satisfaction in my comfort  making  him  less comfortable. He didn't like having a woman sit on him so I wanted that to be a punishment  for his attitude as well.

I would normally wear boots if I wear  spurs. I have some very nice  and expensive western boots that I have used  on  horses. Using them on a man is a different matter and I simply like  to use  them  as a threat  and because they look  sexy and dangerous.

#36 2017-12-15 07:46:04

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi Audrey

I am very much interested in knowing your Childhood stories of riding your bother and dad..

Which is not permitted here...on tis site..

My Email id is - saurabh.pb01@gmail.com

If you can just pls mail me, we can chat there..

Thanks.

The Horse

#37 2017-12-21 17:39:44

Audreyb

trigger:

I sent an Email  to your address several days ago. Perhaps  you  should  locate  it and  respond .

#38 2017-12-22 05:49:07

trigger
Male (38), India

Replied....and Sorry for replying late.

Thanks.

Audreyb wrote:

trigger:

I sent an Email  to your address several days ago. Perhaps  you  should  locate  it and  respond .

The Horse

#39 2017-12-24 22:50:38

mastadon777

Having see the comments and answers to the original question.
I am still of the opinion that Audreyb is the best person to be on top of a pony,her understanding and expression of thought
is second to none and her experience would undoubtably benefit the pony beneath her.

#40 2017-12-25 05:04:22

Audreyb

mastadon777:

Thanks for  the  vote of  confidence  but  I'm not the most experienced  rider  here   by any measure.
Much of  what I learned  is  from my  gay  friend   and oddly  from  observing my plus sized  neighbor .
I  say  "oddly"  because I was the one  who  convinced her  to take advantage of a couple  of her admirers who were
willing to give her  pony rides.  She's still afraid of shoulder riding but  her attitude in  riding on  their  backs helped to  formulate  my  opinions.

My gay friend is a master  of  controlling  his submissives/carriers  and  has a  delightful indifference  to their  fatigue or  concerns.
He  treats them  as  beasts of  burden  to a degree that I can only imitate.

#41 2017-12-30 13:12:10

fitness
Male (24), India

I imagine my perfect carrier to be a girl/woman who should have fit body, crossfit also prefered.
In my life I been lifted only once by a girl younger to me.
For Front lift I would prefer Woman (25-40 years, not over 60 kg, between 5'3 - 5'10)
For Piggyback I would prefer girl (18-30 years, not over 56 kg, 5'0 - 5'10)

#42 2017-12-31 02:30:08

Dragon
Male (28), America

Miss Audreyb

You're right, Miss Audreyb
If the carrier agreed to the task your friend assigned him. He made a free choice to obey him. If the carrier agreed to carry you, then he should have take that task without saying a word. If he was assigned to the task. After all, he was a guy carrying a Woman.

You said you really did not care about that carrier's feelings. If this carrier put himself in this situation. He should took the task from the beginning to the end. Like an agreement. You said you treated him rather kindly in the beginning, and even of that, he took an unrespectful attitude with you. After this, did you treated him hard, like  best of burden?

Maybe your friend, put this task on his slave to punish him for anything... and he wanted you treat him like a beast of burden.

How long this ride was, Miss Audreyb? Did You ride on him until he could not carry You?

You said you would normally wear boots when wearing spurs.

I'm sure You look sexy and dangerous when you wear your western boots with spurs. I know you do not feel comfortable sharing too much personal information about yourself. I respect that Miss Audreyb. But I would wish I could see you wearing them one day, at least in a photo.

Thanks

#43 2017-12-31 02:34:12

Dragon
Male (28), America

Miss Audrey

I would like to know more about your stories of You riding on persons.

If you want to share any story with me, this is my Email adress

universaldragon99@gmail.com

You can send me an e mail if You want.

Thanks

#44 2018-01-18 20:38:38

The Last Outlaw

A girl with a bun in her hair. I am a sucker for buns. I just think they look awesome. And being on the shoulders of a girl who has one in is a dream of mine

#45 2018-02-01 10:21:08

Indialiftee
Male, India

Hi Fitness,

Do you also like to carry? I am a male liftee / rider from Mumbai.
Email: watersfrozen@gmail.com

fitness wrote:

I imagine my perfect carrier to be a girl/woman who should have fit body, crossfit also prefered.
In my life I been lifted only once by a girl younger to me.
For Front lift I would prefer Woman (25-40 years, not over 60 kg, between 5'3 - 5'10)
For Piggyback I would prefer girl (18-30 years, not over 56 kg, 5'0 - 5'10)

Looking for strong men to ride on :)

#46 2018-02-05 05:29:03

Audreyb

Dragon.

I think I explained  that I was lenient with  my carrier  because he was  gay  and  understood that he  preferred  being submissive to  other men.  I accept people  sexual preferences and I wouldn't have been nearly as understanding  if he had been a  heterosexual male submissive.
It was only after he made his resentment of my gender all too  obvious that I  started to  dislike him and became at first indifferent to  his discomfort  and then later  I admit to  enjoying  it.

I knew  that making him bow  his head so I  could  sit more comfortably on  his shoulders would make his task more uncomfortable and refrained for doing so  even after my  friend told me  to do  so  and sit forward   as he was sitting on his carrier. But  as my attitude  changed in  regard  to my carrier I lost all empathy  and treated him very much as a beast of burden  or perhaps more so  than I  would  if I had been  sitting on  a  real  horse.
My  friend  made it very  clear that he would dismiss my  carrier  if he  failed to obey but I  don't know if  punishing him  was part of my friend's plan.

We  rode together until my  friend chose to  allow  our carriers their first rest period.   During that  first rest period my friend sat on his  supine carrier  while I sat on a log  and allowed my carrier to  rest unburdened. 

I wasn't wearing  boots or spurs on that  ride  and as I said in  a previous post, I  wouldn't  normally  use  spurs on  a carrier  even if I was wearing them. It would just  be for show and to feel  sexy  and dangerous. Scarring a carrier with spurs  simply isn't something I would  normally  do.

I mentioned a trip I  was on which included a  guided walking tour. One of the  men suggested rather seriously  the possibility of hiring a local  peasant to  carry him  on the  peasants shoulders because the tour was quite long and  the  man was  rather on  the heavy side and  not in very  good condition.
Since I  made a  bad choice in  wearing some  very  expensive and uncomfortable shoes, I wished that  I could  have made such a  financial  arrangement myself. Not only were my feet  tortured by those shoes  but  I ruined  them  and they cost more than any of those peasants would  earn in a year since  they are  quite  poor.
This  made me  wonder if  such a  financial arrangement  would be  practical  in  some  places  for  similar tours.

#47 2018-02-06 20:46:14

Alex
Male, Germany

Audrey,

talking about that potential financial arrangement that you have mentioned.

Im missing the reference but I have once read this interesting article about a service offered in Argentina(?) that has existed until the late 40s or 50s. According to this article in some areas peasants offered themselves as carriers for those willing to pay for such a service. That service was widely accepted as an alternative means of transportation in areas where horses could not get around. Those carriers who are believed to have been utilizing some sort of a wooden construction on their back which obviously served the purpose of distributing the riders weight evenly across all of their body and therefore allowed them to carry their 'customers' for a longer period of time (and obviously protect themselves from permanent injuries). So they have traded their stamina and strength against something which was probably their only source of income. I cant recall reading something about the distances that were covered when 'travelling' on top of these peasants but I guess it must have been somewhere in within reasonable physical limits and with rests in between to recover.

Regardless whether this is true or not, opinions may vary. Some might argue that those on top where exploiting the poverty of certain classes of the population and others may say they simply consumed a service and were equally paying for it. In my opinion this is also a matter of the price for such a service. Some people may especially have enjoyed riding those peasants for a cheap price when in fact that wage was probably more than the peasants could have earned with farming/agriculture in the same time. So I guess this rather may have been a fair trade.

After all there is one thing I would have wanted to change if i were happen to be in their place: I would not want to have my riders sitting on those wooden construction. I rather prefer to feel them sitting directly on top of me. I guess I would not be that successful in that business ...  wink

Is that the sort of service you would also gladly want to use? Would you prefer sitting on those constructions or on the carrier itself?

Alex

#48 2018-02-07 03:38:16

Audreyb

Alex.

I see little difference in taking advantage of an employee's physical labor of any  sort.
I have employees who do  the work assigned to  them and are  compensated for their service just  as I was compensated when I was  employed  by others. In  a way,  we all sell our labor to  someone and  as such  are  "taken  advantage of" whether  you are a waitress or the  CEO of a large corporation.
We  make this choice  based on our need  to survive.

Assuming that story  is  true  concerning human  bearers, those taking  advantage of the services offered were  not  exploiting  anyone's poverty any  more than those who  buy athletic shoes that are  manufactured in some third world  country.   I didn't make them poor  and it's not  my responsibility to alter their condition.

I remember seeing an old  black and white  photo  of a woman  sitting on a seat that was  mounted on a man's back .The man was hunched over to  support the seat and it appeared to be somewhere in  Asia , possibly  China. The woman held a parasol and it appeared to be in the mountains somewhere.

I don't like the idea of putting a saddle of any kind on a  man  and perhaps the  kind of seat that  Asian woman was sitting on would be more comfortable for a  long trip,  but I would  prefer sitting directly on my  carrier's shoulders or  back, relieving him  of the weight of whatever sort of platform or  seat might be involved. Perhaps  some device that allowed me to sit on him more comfortably  might be  employed but I have  no  idea  what such a   device might  be.

As for the service as described in  your  scenario, I would almost certainly have taken  advantage of it  if the  circumstances made  it the best choice. I see  no ethical conflict in  taking advantage of any offered service.

#49 2018-02-11 03:29:03

Dragon
Male (28), America

Ms Audreyb

In first place, How did your friend to convince you to ride on the shoulders of those submissive carriers? Did you discuss about that you like to ride on men's shoulders with him?
Probably your friend knew that you would enjoy a shoulder ride riding on the shoulders of one of his submissive friends. He probably knew that your attitude would change and became more dominant and you would enjoy it. Surely, he was trying to make you feel more comfortable riding, and the only way was being more dominant with your carrier. Rising your dominant feelings. Did he knew that you like to ride on men's shoulders?. There is nothing weird about a man carrying a woman on shoulders. Maybe the attitude of your carrier would change quickly if you were wearing your boots with spurs?

By the way, how long did you rode before you allow your carriers their first rest period? and how long was the ride?

I remember that you mentioned that guided walking tour, it was in the mayan ruins in Mexico. I said it before and say it again, You can hire me to carry you on my shoulders for free. I would carry you for free. You probably would enjoy a walking tour a little bit more being carried. But I have never been in the mayan ruins...

#50 2018-02-11 05:35:30

Audreyb

Dragon:

I met the man who is now  a close friend at  a Halloween party at my  home. Another guest invited  him and we tended to move in the same  circles.

This friend came to the party dressed as a  cowboy in  a surreal and rather  kinky costume which was acceptable  in our social group and he entered riding on "his  pony" which was another  gay man dressed in  a  horse-like costume. He was riding him on all fours rather than  on his shoulders of course.
So  the  basic subject of riding/carrying  was  opened  almost from the moment we  met  and he of course wanted to be introduced to me since I was the  hostess.  He was rather attractive  but  obviously  gay  and our relationship  was  obviously platonic, but  he was  quite open and interesting.

I had been carried on men's shoulders at various times but I had never considered it as an  activity in itself, as in riding on  someone's shoulders as the end in  itself. He  mentioned his proclivity for doing so and we talked about that and many other things, but  it was a few years after we  became  friends before  he suggested such an outing  and I  just  happened to be in  the right mood to  agree.

I have always been  dominant in my  relationships and quite assertive with men  I'm  intimately involved with, so  he was something of a  kindred spirit in  such matters. His sexuality actually eased the  normal  sexual  tension  in female/male friendships. 

When  we arranged that first outing   my  friend didn't suggest any  particular attire and I  wouldn't have presumed to wear  boots with  spurs  without such a  clear suggestion. I'm  sure  that  my friend  was quite aware of my  general assertiveness  but  he  did  coax me to be more  dominant with my  carrier when  I was rather reluctant to do  so  at  first.

My  friend decide  on when  to take the first  rest period. it was probably  around 20  to  30  minutes into the ride.  We stopped several  times before that to  allow his  carrier to catch his breath after an  up hill  grade but we sat  without dismounting at those times.  By the time we dismounted to  allow  the carriers to  rest I had no  empathy for my  carrier but let him  rest unburdened for  about  10 minutes. I guess we had  traveled about a half  mile by that  time.

As  I said, the  fellow  tourist suggested the possibility of  hiring  a  peon to  carry him but  we  didn't make any  such arrangement. I just remember wishing we had when my feet  blistered and my shoes  were ruined.  The man who mentioned  it probably wouldn't have been  embarrassed to be seen  sitting on  a  peon's shoulders on  the  tour and I rarely care what  others think anyway.
I just  wonder if  such  a practical solution might be viable and  beneficial to  all  concerned.
hirelings and slaves have been  carrying people  on litters and cabs for  centuries. I see  no moral or ethical  difference in  being carried directly.

Board footer