Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-03 04:11:00

trigger
Male (38), India

A problem regarding riding - kindly suggest

Hello to All...

I am 30 yrs male from India,,,very much int..in carrying persons - females on my shoulders and back also..

basically i want to be a ponyboy - my fav is the ponyboy - trigger...i thnk u all might be knowing it..so even my name on this site is - trigger.

i have exp the ride many times with females..even once or twice wid male also..
though always the ride are for very short time...

But my problem is - That Always my mind is occupied by Riding Things and matters..and i can't focus on anything else..
when i set on internet...i am always searching videos or pics of riding..

even wid my frds..gals..i somehow and in some way try to pull them for riding me..which they dont like at all,,,and i have spoiled relationships wid many...

and when i exp the rides..or trampling or women's weight on me...i dont enjoy tat much...like i enjoy in fantasies..

this dream of being ridden is never gng to fulfill, as i also dont know wht i want..from it..
but it is hurting me..career wise..job wise..as a person on a whole..as i am not able to concentrate on anything except it..

i dont know how much of you all , have exp it..or not..but  i need a sol..and answer that why i am such,,,and how can i shd deviate from it,,,so tat my other work and life doesnt suffer.

regards

trigger - new delhi - india

The Horse

#2 2012-03-03 06:45:35

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

Re: A problem regarding riding - kindly suggest

I understand you very well...I am afraid this is my case too..because I have been thinking about it all day long ,but I have  only few real expierences..and I am afraid that carrying someone is only painfull expierence,,Dreaming about it-is much more exciting..

#3 2012-03-03 09:31:20

Am6
Male (sameage as tounge littleolder than teeth), uk

I know exactly what you mean Trigger, it can sometimes be a major distraction and  occupy  your every waking thought. I have found myself in important meetings and my mind has wandered off the matters in hand and I,ve found myself looking at all of the females present and wondering what it would be like to carry them. Even in supermarkets I look at the women shopping and dream of carrying them around the store.

No longer a Bonus Member

#4 2012-03-03 10:33:28

chaitanya
Male (18), india

Am6 wrote:

I know exactly what you mean Trigger, it can sometimes be a major distraction and  occupy  your every waking thought. I have found myself in important meetings and my mind has wandered off the matters in hand and I,ve found myself looking at all of the females present and wondering what it would be like to carry them. Even in supermarkets I look at the women shopping and dream of carrying them around the store.

Hi even i too have a great desire but to ride on females whenever i see a female or girl or even my female friends i feel like to sit on their shoulders and i really get mad by that thought of sitting on a shoulders of a girl

#5 2012-03-03 12:00:27

Gregoryan
Male (43), Australia Sydney

It is an amazingly strong desire in a lot of us here. With me it fluctuates too, from just a desire to an obsession - then it goes away for a while.
One time i went to a kinky party with my 4 legged pony costume [ the only appropriate party that i have attended for these type of things] and i was ridden by 6 women that night in 2006. At the time it was not a sexual turn-on yet my desire to go through with it was entrenched in me. I experienced the same problem you mentioned; ...
" i dont enjoy tat much...like i enjoy in fantasies.. "...
I told someone at the party the next morning, he explained that it takes a few parties to get comfortable with your [in this case- equipment] before you become comfortable with it enough to be free-minded enough to get aroused by it. This is so true! The mind is overwhelmed with other input, eg;
* is the rider liking this?
* what are spectators thinking?
* is my costume working ok?
*being in a place of many others - unlike our environment where we usually fantasize alone!
    I think i'd therefore need to go to the same familiar setting [and with the same riders perhaps], a few times,  before i would be in my free  enjoyable element!?
  Our shared burning desire here has often driven me to distraction too, so
   Being a hobbyist-engineer , i came-up with a devise that creates an almost equivalent physical-mental/ power-exchange carrying-scenario to shoulder-carrying, yet has a greater acceptance to the average mind to accept a ride!. And guess what!!!; the same problem happened of not being able to appreciate the moment, when carrying someone! But however, now that enough rides have been given [ 9! (NINE!) ] Females, in the last 20 months - in public, only now have i gotten over the problem-points mentioned above!
   Well; what is this devise? i hear you ask! If you would like to see it, search youtube ' Tak-ing pass-en-gers on my stre-tch be-ach crui-ser'  (only hyphenated to avoid being reverse-web-searchable)
I hope this is not off-topic too much, but my idea is that from the passengers i transport with my own physical strength, i hope to find one that shows a special satisfaction of riding on human power, that it will be an easy offer to ask them if they'd like a shoulder ride!

We Want to be used by someone that Wants to use/ ride us! otherwise we feel to self concious of our request to carry them.  They are rare, or; they may not yet have even been awaken to such an enjoyable power exchange!?!
  If you see my clip, please comment here, or there. I seem so close to opening a window of opportunity, but have been t0o shy in offering strangers rides, i have only asked twice; first time the lady could not speak English - so there was no understanding. the second time i asked a pair of Irish twins - and OMG they accepted! This was in my early days of the passenger-bike trials, so my excuse to them was that i wanted to try-out my new bike with passengers. They both got on together!, i carried them a couple hundred meters. There were still a couple of mechanical issues that became apparent, so i was not confident then to go further. But that has all been sorted and i am ready to try carrying 2 passengers again. All i have to do is ask tourists at the beach, and be brave enough to keep asking when i get the inevitable turn-downs. Hopefully i will meet that someone that shows Her Rider's Spark - whom i will Ultimately offer a Shoulder Ride!

Last edited by Gregoryan (2012-03-10 02:22:23)

to give Female Riders a shoulder ride; Sydney AU

#6 2012-03-03 12:45:39

Am6
Male (sameage as tounge littleolder than teeth), uk

Gregoryan wrote   ( All i have to do is ask tourists at the beach, and be brave enough to keep asking when i get the inevitable turn-downs )

My philosophy  exactly ! if you ask 50 and 49 turn you down  its only the one that says yes that matters !

No longer a Bonus Member

#7 2012-03-03 15:01:18

bua
Male (27), India

i am not finding any more female to carry
please help

#8 2012-03-03 17:49:53

trigger
Male (38), India

Hey Sir...
its a video showing some kind of addictiveness ----of getting used to off weights..

http://youtu.be/eKHr-heWllA (New Window)

Am6 wrote:

The Horse

#9 2012-03-05 19:25:36

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

There're two obvious solutions to Trigger's problem. (1) Find a woman (i.e. prostitute) and ask her to sit on his shoulders in return for a payment. If she agrees, he can then either enjoy the experience of standing still while feeling what it is like to have her sitting on his shoulders or of carrying her around on his shoulders; or (2) go somewhere like a beach or other suitable public area and approach women (who are wearing jeans/trousers/shorts/swim-wear) and tell them that he's doing a survey to find out how many women would be prepared to have a ride on a guy's shoulders - so it would amount to a contest or challenge and a lot of women would probably be happy to have a ride on Trigger's shoulders if they thought it was a challenge or contest.

#10 2012-03-08 17:00:54

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Hi Trigger,

Normally I would have not bothered to answer.
But since you are like a friend to me, I thought of giving it a try because I see that nobody is actually answering your question

You have mentioned the same problem to me personally when we met, though in a less intense manner, otherwise i would have discussed it there itself.

First of all there is nothing wrong with you. It’s your right to spend your free time the way you want. Enjoy searching pics and videos of riding when you sit on internet. I do the same.

Your mind is occupied with riding things and matters. So what? Even I do the same.  It’s nobody’s business. It’s your life. My philosophy says that you should live your life the way you want without any guilt factor involved provided you are not harming anybody in any way.

Keep trying with your female friends. If they don’t like they can refuse. But if they stop friendship with you due to this there can only be two reasons- either you have asked them in a wrong way or they are not worth your friendship (because they have broken the friendship just because you asked)

I think I tried to explain this previously too and again I am telling this. No fantasy in reality could match the feel of imagination. It is the sense of satisfaction which you achieve after you do it and the sense of excitement you feel before doing it together with the actual act that makes it worth. You would feel that your imagination is more realistic when you have even 1% experience of the same.

Regarding my ride on you it was 5% the fun of riding, 20% excitement before it, 20% sense of satisfaction after it and 55% gaining experience (a small glance) of what I fantasize. So I think it was worth it. However things vary a lot when I ride my girlfriend, like 40%-fun of riding and rest 60% other things.

Why you don’t enjoy during the actual act?
As far as I know you personally, the reasons are-
Feeling of embarrassment – control your feel
Your mind diverts to other things - concentrate
You expect too much from the rider and from the ride – try to make things better by yourself at your end instead of expecting from the rider because many times she may not be much interested.

You can’t focus on anything else?
This is your illusion.
Explain your mind how important is the job for you.
Understand the fact that it is important for you to work and continue with your job to keep fulfilling your desire of riding. 
Because you need money to live this fantasy. Eg: To spend on prostitute (I don’t say you are doing that), to spend on internet, to have a good social status so that there always remains a chance that girls would consider to ride you.
Think about this deeply. This would help you to focus on your career.

.................The Rider................

#11 2012-03-09 00:48:10

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

checkmateguy wrote:

There're two obvious solutions to Trigger's problem. (1) Find a woman (i.e. prostitute) and ask her to sit on his shoulders in return for a payment. If she agrees, he can then either enjoy the experience of standing still while feeling what it is like to have her sitting on his shoulders or of carrying her around on his shoulders; or (2) go somewhere like a beach or other suitable public area and approach women (who are wearing jeans/trousers/shorts/swim-wear) and tell them that he's doing a survey to find out how many women would be prepared to have a ride on a guy's shoulders - so it would amount to a contest or challenge and a lot of women would probably be happy to have a ride on Trigger's shoulders if they thought it was a challenge or contest.

The idea with a survey is good. I did something quite similar myself some years ago at a parade. It got me five nice girls on my shoulders I had decided to ask.
I do believe though that the chances would increase even more if you would have a friend accompaning you, somebody with a camera (professional looking camera would be better than a very simple one of course). That person would document the survey or bet or whatever you want to call it. I believe that this would make girls consider this to be a funny thing to join and they might ask you where they could get to see the result. And they wouldn't be tempted as much to think that that one guy asking them to ride on his shoulders would be kinda weird if someone else is filming it. If you don't have anyone who would do this for you with the camera you should still try it alone. Because if you ask enough girls in an easy going, nice way some will still be ready to get on your shoulders.
But of course the second person filming or taking pictures would also mean you get nice photo or video material about your sr adventures. ^^

Regards,
Louie

#12 2012-03-10 10:38:08

Gregoryan

Oh! Did you previously write about this event? If-so please direct us to it!, If-not please post the story, you might earn a few points to become a Bonus Member, like me!  :-)

louie_sr wrote:

checkmateguy wrote:

The idea with a survey is good. I did something quite similar myself some years ago at a parade. It got me five nice girls on my shoulders I had decided to ask..................."
^^

Regards,
Louie

#13 2012-03-10 23:54:31

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Ok, I'll try to earn some points wink
Unfortunately I don't remember where I would have posted this before (which link).
So, I went to the Streetparade in Zurich, Svitzerland (which I will try to attend this year again) in 2009. I went there simply because it is a huge event with some hundred thousands of people (nowadays the biggest still existing parade in Europe) with the intention to take pictures of nice girls on other peoples shoulders and of course my plan was to get one or the other on mine as well.
This event is an electronic music event but actually it is just a big fun event and you'll see people from everywhere and every age there enjoying themselves or at least watching the event.
What I did wasn't anything extraordinary, I simply told some girls I found attractive (and who where not in the company of their boyfriends obviously) if they would be ready to get on my shoulders for a pic because I had a bet running with a friend who challenged me that I couldn't get three attractive girls there on my shoulders. During the parade I asked five girls and all of them were willing to "help" me win my bet without a hesitation. All of them enjoyed themselves on my shoulders for the minute or so they were up for the pics that some of the girls friends took.
What I also do before I get stranger girls on festivals, parades or such events on my shoulders is that I watch them for a few moments to see if they are not only attracting me with their look but also if they seem to be nice and easygoing. I look at their behaviour, outfit, if they are in a good mood, smiling, maybe trying to see more (concerts) and so on. And then if I decide she would be the right one to ask (which usually would only need a few seconds actually) I go there and ask her and it got me lot's of results on various events. If you wait too long the chance might be gone or you start to become nervous, so decide rather quickly.

#14 2012-03-11 02:22:25

Gregoryan

@ louie. Excellent! You were very brave, and rewarded with a 5/5 success rate! You must have been left on a 'high ' after this!? It was clever - yet simple. Asking is the big hurdle !

May we all take this as an example & lesson.

#15 2012-03-11 10:40:47

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Gregoryan, if I would be in Australia like you are I'd regularly attend those big music festivals that are held there. Those Aussie girls seem to feel very confident and happy on shoulders...
And sure, if you want to have success you will need to take the hurdle because it is obvious that your chances are better to get someone on your shoulders if you ask than if you don't. At a big outdoor event you can also ask a girl to take pics from your shoulders of the band or the location/crowd around while you get her up. That is a really simple trick. You can offer her to give her a lift if she is so kind to take a video of a certain song for you for instance. Go right away into explaining her very briefly your camera and what you want her to film and then take her up. You could also say e.g. the video is for your daughter who couldn't come and asked you for that...

#16 2012-03-13 13:00:27

shoulderrider1

hi trigger,
            i am a new member from india. though i am a great lover of riding on men. but i can understand u and give a few suggestions:
             1) always remember life can never be spent with only one thing however interesting it be.

2) do a thing.  fora  few days, do all other things you r interested in other then thinking about riding. eg.           go for movies, a trip or others. this will help u to take your mind away from ride.

3) do not be tense and try. u will succeed and your interest of being ridden will go positive.
               4) think that u r not made for just this small thing. u have to do very much in ur life.

#17 2012-03-13 19:37:13

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Just to add to what louie_sr said - another way to get females to have a ride on your shoulders is to go somewhere where there is a lot of young females (such as a festival or event of some kind - probably a pop show) and approach suitable looking young woman and tell them that a recent study showed that most females could not sit on someone else's shoulders because they lacked a good sense of balance - and you were conducting a further survey to see if this was true. Most young women would be eager to shown you that they are perfectly capable of sitting astride someone's shoulders and that they have an excellent sense of balance. You'd probably have a queue of young ladies eager to prove this! As to what kind of young ladies to approach - well, you would approach those regarded as 'goers.' That's to say, those who dress provocatively or risque; i.e. in tight jeans or 'hot pants.' This Spring, in England, lots of young ladies are wearing micro ultra-tight hot pants... ummmmm!

Board footer