Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#51 2011-12-18 18:46:20

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Re: Is there anyone who can shoulder-ride me in real - male | females both

Hi Trigger,

Since you are going to be my horse, you have full rights to know about my fantasies.
So I have to reply fast if you are so eager.

Please check my post added as a new topic. Also please let me know about your fantasies too.

Any discussions about our ride, please post it in this topic only.

Its just that i started a new topic so that everybody can discuss there fantasy.

Bye.

.................The Rider................

#52 2011-12-19 12:56:07

ali2121
Male (71), England

Trigger and Lovetoride-do you have MSN (Windows Live Messenger) on your computers? it enables you to chat for as long as you want! Of course,we all love to read your articles on the Forum,but using MSN means that you could use more explicit language,the sort you might not be allowed to use on the Forum.Its just a thought!

Pisces

#53 2011-12-21 03:52:41

reeves
Male (56), canada

Guarantee is,one of you guys will not do this,or commit/show up..As I mentioned earlier to another member from Germany,I have never seen any member meet another member,for this request..Unless,someone proves me wrong,my belief still stands,that no member has met another member for fantasy ride..I do recall,some member kept saying that he would meet another member,but for some mysterious reason,one of those members,did not reply anymore to his posts..He just dissappeared..We shall see if you guys meet..wishing you the best,and hopefully,you will end up surprising us,bu meeting up:)..

#54 2011-12-22 19:03:44

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Hi ali2121

Thanks for your thought.

And we know we can communicate privately whenever we want and for whatever duration we want.
There is a reason why I post in the form instead of MSN etc.

I want people of common interest to see these and interact, which is actually the motive of this Forum.
I felt very good when I saw so many posts in this form and was very happy to see so many people are there with thoughts and interest common like me.

This motivated me to write myself and these will be read by more people and the process continues like chain reaction.

What would happen if everybody decides to interact privately? Will such great Forums exist? First of all will people find like-minded people on net?

Mine too is just a thought and your opinion is most welcome.

#55 2011-12-22 19:21:54

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Hi Reeves.

You have raised a very interesting topic.

Here I would like to say that we should follow some basic etiquette, as human beings regardless of whatever our fantasy is.
And ‘No-show’ is totally unethical behavior.

As far as our meeting is concerned, you have made things easier for me.

If we meet, it would double our happiness.
First for our fantasy came true,
Second for making these almost impossible things happen.

And if things don’t happen, I won’t be as sad as I should be, because I know that it was something almost impossible thing to happen.

Thanks for the mail and wishing us luck and really hoping us to meet.

#56 2011-12-23 00:00:00

ali2121
Male (71), England

Thanks for your reply,lovetoride.I hope that yourself and trigger DO meet up,as we quite often see a lot of talking and no action.If I were near your splendid country,I would join in,either as rider or carrier.I intend to visit China next year,but alas,not India.Maybe the year after!Of course,if any of you happen to visit England sometime,that would be great!

Pisces

#57 2017-09-10 08:11:14

sunnynair80oo.com

lovetoride wrote:

Hi Trigger,
I have tried to answer your questions in detail.

I am from Kerala, but live in Mumbai.

I have ridden on all four many times on my girlfriend, but for short duration only and not to my satisfaction, because it is not physically possible for her and she gets tired soon.

I have simply sat on my girlfriend many times in all possible positions imaginable to me, but again not for the duration I wanted.

It’s not physically possible for her to give me shoulder ride.

Sitting astride in the middle of her back, I mean area joining her shoulders and lower back (that is when she lies on her stomach) is my favorite position on her.

I would like to ride you on all four. The duration can be decided by either of the two conditions which you can decide before the ride.
1.)As long as I want
or
2.)As long as you think you can carry me.

I want to sit on you sideways like we sit on a chair when you are on all four. I also want to sit on you in various ways, so that we can utilize the time of rest and also I can find my favorite position on you for myself.

You asked, ”For how long?”
Well the answer is, till you are ready to give me a ride again, or till you want me to sit elsewhere.

Then we can go for a ride again if you are willing.

What do you think?

Eagerly waiting for your reply
Thanks.

hey, i am a rider. Can i have the pleasure of riding u. contact me on sunnynair80@yahoo.com

Indian rider here.Posting my pic.Ponies do contact

#58 2017-09-10 08:16:32

sunnynair80oo.com

ali2121 wrote:

Thanks for your reply,lovetoride.I hope that yourself and trigger DO meet up,as we quite often see a lot of talking and no action.If I were near your splendid country,I would join in,either as rider or carrier.I intend to visit China next year,but alas,not India.Maybe the year after!Of course,if any of you happen to visit England sometime,that would be great!

hi ali, I am an Indian rider. Can i have the pleasure of riding u. contact me on sunnynair80@yahoo.com. when can u visit India

Indian rider here.Posting my pic.Ponies do contact

Board footer