Male (45), España

Re: Riding on old shoulders

50 years old

#3 2008-06-16 23:18:44

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

That is interesting-I would have thought older men would have given rides-particularly to women (young)
I am fairly advanced in years-but can still give rides to the fair sex-they seem to enjoy it and come back for more-so there is life in the old horse yet
Why only one female menber-she sets a very high standard-others would be hard pressed to compete!.

Taurus.a well meaning pony

#4 2008-06-17 18:49:58

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Thank you for the inspiration, Mastodon. So how do you go about getting young ladies to ride on your shoulders? Do you just walk up and offer? Are they ladies you are on a date with? Are they your blood relatives? Female friends of blood relatives in the presence of these blood relatives? Have you meant them at a house party first? Do you offer in an confidential manner in the local newspaper? Do you offer this on the internet?  Do you too go to stand-up music concerts or to parades where you see young ladies acting as though they wish they were taller and would like to see over the crowd?

I have noticed the postings of two in our website who have identified themselves as 27 year old ladies that love to ride on the shoulders of others. Yes, they can afford to be very selective with men who crave the possibility of shoulder carrying these ladies.

My lady thinks shoulder riding is dangerous (as it is when done in a dangerous manner, of course I have kept it safe and she has never fallen off or gotten hurt) as is horseback riding or driving a motor vehicle and she thinks it is for people sick in the head.

I suppose most ladies on this planet would only consider being carried by lovers on a date, by female friends, or by blood relatives. It seems that some married women think that to shoulder ride on one who is not her husband, female friend, or blood relative is to violate her marriage vows. Some wives seem to think that because shoulder riding inspires sexual erotic feelings with some that it is the same as having sex. I see it as sexual but not sex. Like the salsa, samba, the tango, etc.

What do you think it  would take to make more ladies feel safe and comfortable with participating in this website?

Sam

#5 2008-06-17 21:06:33

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

No-I dont advertise my services.

I am lucky-over the years I have a number of young ladies who have ridden me and they have kept with me and ride me still and bring there friends.
I have one ambition-to have our lady member ride me.

#6 2008-06-18 07:00:54

namaegaaru

What the heck? Why not just email our two most communicative ladies and ask? All they can say is no.  Not asking is as good as, "no." I know of two ladies in this group that communicate the most. Maybe you are just being wiser than me and giving them a chance to get used to you first.  Would you be willing to respond to this?

How did you first meet the first set of young ladies that later brought their friends? What caused the first set of young ladies to ride on your shoulders?

Sam

#7 2008-06-18 10:58:15

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi-Yes I will ask one of them if they would like to ride an older gentleman-you never know-she might like the challenge.

#8 2008-06-18 22:30:40

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi-About my riders I have known them for a number of years and now their children want to ride.I dont mind.Good exercise.

#9 2008-06-18 23:59:08

RidingBlonde
Female (28), England

I don't understand why there are so few female members of this terrific club.  I've been aware since my cheerleading days that I'm far from the only woman for whom shoulder riding is a fabulously exciting experience, and I've had the pleasure of riding fellow cheerleaders of both sexes who really liked to feel a rider on their shoulders.  Of course cheerleading has its advantages: we were trained in mounting, riding, and dismounting safely, so there was normally no danger involved.  Another big plus is that cheerleaders learn to ride with the kind of form that guarantees the most delicious contact with their mounts.

So where are all the other riding girls?  If there's anything to be ashamed of, I can't see it.

Riding different people can add to the fun, because differences in size, strength, skill, and enthusiasm are all things that a rider can feel.  Ever since I had my first serious boyfriend, we sometimes traded partners temporarily during impromptu chicken fights with other attractive horse-and-rider pairs who clearly knew solid, safe technique, and it was fun to see the reactions of our temporary partners. 

It's fascinating to read about all the strategies for getting riders or getting rides, and it's nice to hear from people who turn their creative imaginations to such a useful purpose.  I wish everyone luck in this new and disappointing atmosphere in which shoulder rides are being discouraged at pools, beaches, and concerts.  smile

Liz

#10 2008-06-19 01:50:38

namaegaaru

Hello Liz:

It has always been a breath of fresh air to hear from you.

Mastodon:

Here she is! Email her if you have not already. I strongly suspect that if you bring her a ridress on your shoulders and you demonstrate well to our most prominent lady's satisfaction and to the satisfaction of her "horse' that our prominent lady will consent to or suggest temporarily switching "horses."

She already knows the issues I need to work on before I feel good about asking for myself. Somebody else must have all the fun.  Why not you?  No ask equals no receive.

Sam

#11 2008-06-19 14:00:48

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Speaking from a horses point of view
There is nothing worse than a rider mounting a horse whether human or actual-like a sack of pototoes with two appendices hanging down on either side.It does nothing for the horse and very little for the rider.
There must be empathy between them-they have to get on-otherwise it is a waste of time-which is why iz is so good-she cares.
What we want is more Liz's.

#12 2008-06-19 17:49:42

namaegaaru

Oh well, Mastodon99. You offered or you did not. Liz, you certainly made it clear that you are available.

Yes, Liz and Hong, us guys want more ladies like you that openly admit to enjoy riding on shoulders.

I wish women would initiate a shoulder riding club where they do security checks and/or procedures on horses and ridresses (riders) and were reputed to be good at it so that participants will feel safe about getting together.  I believe safety and security concerns are an issue. BDSM clubs appear on the internet to thrive well so why not non-cruel shoulder riding clubs which you, Liz, and I both have indicated we may be interested in in that we both have indicated that we like shoulder riding without cruelty.

I want ridresses to train their mounts in a similar manner to how a woman trains a killer whale or other marine animal, without coercion or violence but with positive reinforcement. I have read that when a marine animal performs as desired the bridging immediate reward is the blowing of a whistle that has already been consistently blown when the reward, a fish, was given in order to make the association. When a mount successfully raises a ridress on his shoulders she can say, "umm, nice!"  or "alright!" in her sweet feminine voice as a bridging reward.  The marine animal hears the whistle and knows a fish will come later at an opportunistic time. The human horse hears "umm nice," and knows he will get a hug and kiss later from his ridress and if the "horse" and ridress are lovers the "horse" knows about another reward that will come sooner or later.

Any other opinions on how to go about this? I believe it was Louie that suggested all meetings be at an open public place which I suspect will keep many participants civil.
Dover3H and I live within 300 kilometers (about 190 miles) of each other in Southern California with beautiful beaches where much shoulder riding has been filmed. But, the water is cold, about 65 degrees fahrenheit (18 degrees centigrade) in the Summer because the currents bring this water from Alaska. The outside air temperatures in the Summer on the beaches are wonderful. Muscle Beach, Venice Beach, and Santa Monica are here.
We also have many other beautiful beaches and the orignial Disneyland. This is giving me ideas. But, you all have brains and opinions too.

Liz and Hong, do you know other enthusiastic shoulder ridresses that may be interested? It may be that you and they have drifted apart as that two great talkers often do not travel far together. But with this group it appears to me  that you and your female friends would have an overabundance of eager enthusiastic "horses" to share and trade among you ladies. Why not ladies of all ages? You, Dover3H, appear to understand that concept.

Sam

#13 2008-06-19 23:14:21

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi namaegaaru(you might have chosen an easier name-FRED)
I agree with you entirely-The rider and the horse must work together-all the great teams do-they respect each other-help each other.
The same must apply to us-we are both in a literal sense 'human beings'-we must act like ones.
The basic idea is enjoyment-satisfaction and mutual cooperation.
If rider and horse are together for a long time then the bond between them is considerable-control and direction can be given with only the slightest movements on body hands and legs-this applies to both kinds of horses-ask LIZ

#14 2008-06-20 05:57:04

namaegaaru

Hi Mastodon,

Just call me "Sam."

Hello Liz:

Is that true? You control your human horses as well as non-human horses with the slightest movements of hands, body, and legs once you got your horse well trained? What do you do to reinforce desired behavior?

Mastodon,  you certainly managed to redirect my conversation.

Sam

#15 2008-06-20 14:41:09

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi Sam-Further to my last epistle-
If you watch a good dressage test-you will see that the horse changes direction and gait without any perceptable help from the rider-a good rider  will be able to get the same effect from a human horse-it takes time to achieve it -but it is well worth while-to get to that state you will have to have longer and more frequent rides,.

#16 2008-07-17 00:02:13

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Liz-A direct question-would you consider riding on a 75 year old.

#17 2008-07-22 13:51:32

RidingBlonde
Female (28), England

mastadon99 wrote:

Liz-A direct question-would you consider riding on a 75 year old.

Dear Taurus,

Certainly, but mainly for reasons of discretion I've never had "riding dates" with people I didn't already know.   

Of course, riding has been a big part of every serious relationship I've had, and I think I've already mentioned that my wonderful Roger (as well as boyfriends I had before I met him) have sometimes traded partners temporarily during casual chicken fights with other attractive couples.  Among those couples have been "horse" from their early teens to what I believe must have been their late seventies who were enjoying themselves at the beach with energetic shoulder rides, and some of the older "horses" were clearly very strong and skillful.

With best regards,

Liz

#18 2008-07-22 15:15:25

namaegaaru

Liz and Taurus,

If Taurus brought a ridress on his shoulders and you brought Roger, with Roger's consent of course, could this be a possibility? 

No camera, Taurus.  You and your Ridress would have to submit to a search if demanded.

Sam

#19 2008-07-23 10:11:33

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi Liz and Sam

Search away-either that or nowhere to hide the camera.

Taurus

#20 2008-07-23 13:21:23

namaegaaru

Why not both? So that Liz feels more secure and enjoys the shoulder rides more.  You, Taurus, will probably enjoy it more if she does. IF you, Liz, of course, even choose to come to such an event.  Taurus, it sounds like a matter between you and Liz that I ought to excuse myself from. Maybe you can contact her via her email address.

Sam

#21 2008-07-23 15:27:13

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

I will leave the matter in Liz's capable hands- to decide what she wants to do.

Taurus

#22 2008-07-23 23:10:00

RidingBlonde
Female (28), England

Dear Friends,

I find myself in a bit of a pickle.  It's true that Roger and I have sometimes traded partners temporarily in chance chicken fights at the beach or in a hotel pool, but it's never been with people we knew, nor with anyone who knew about the very special place that shoulder rides have in our lives.  I can't help it, but I feel a need to keep all this separate from my professional life.  I wish I could justify that feeling more clearly.  I'll offer an example, just for fun.  Here's a picture of Wanda Landowska, one of the greatest harpsichordists who ever lived:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1951-Wanda-Landowska-harpsichor … yphotohosting (New Window)

If even by chance anyone saw her riding somebody in a string bikini, or were merely aware that she did so, wouldn't there be a good chance that she might be considered a little weird?  I don't feel at all weird myself, and I hope nobody in this marvelous community thinks I am, but I guess I'm just a little paranoid about letting my identity as a classical musician come anywhere near my passion to ride.  If I seem eccentric to you, I hope you'll be patient with me.

Warmest regards as always,

Liz

#23 2008-07-24 01:19:01

namaegaaru

Your decision to make and one that I feel all should respect. Some of us guys have and all of us guys should find other gals to shoulder carry. It appears that as long as you are maintaining a classical victorian image in your career you can not show yourself in pictures or in person to those of this website. I and the rest of us may never lay eyes on you and probably should not. But, keep shoulder riding Roger in public such as at a beach, park, or hotel, and talking about it with  those whom you trade partners with and one of us may possibly run into you and get a clue. I think I would since I remember much of what you have said about yourself already.

Maybe you would like to join with those artists Taurus mentioned but possibly forget returning to your current life style. If classical violin playing is currently how you provide for yourself we obviously need to respect that foremost and stay away from your presence since it is too easy to talk too much to the wrong people. The best person to keep a secret with is yourself.

We are all very eccentric. So what? We are not hurting anybody or anything pursuant to the spirit of John Stuart Mill and most if not all of us want to keep you from getting hurt. Withholding your face and presence may be the best way as painful as that is.  Sometimes what is painful is what is best for you like a rabies shot.

Sam

#24 2008-07-24 10:27:13

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Liz and Sam
Eccentricity is the spice of life-life would be very dull without it
For a Yank your english is not bad either

Long may you prosper.

Liz ever made a record. Love to hear it if you have.

Taurus

#25 2008-07-24 22:21:37

namaegaaru

I can not bear to stay out of this afterall.  Liz, to some extent, I choose to love people I hardly know or do not know. You, to me,  are a daughter that I never had and  a beloved princess, as all gals rightfully are, so I must warn you, daughter, that:

Provide an  audio or video sample of your music, yes I did already mention this, but in case you forgot, your music group can be identified by somebody. Then videos of your group can be sought and possibly found. Then one can search for the female violinist who fits the descriptions of you that you have given out. This way your identity can eventually be found out. Then the administration of your group can be informed about your involvement with this website. Is that alright with you? I supposed not.

On the other hand, a beautiful blonde in a string bikini shoulder riding and wiggling her hips to the rythm of music being played? How odd, bizarre, and weird!  Madonna got and gets ahead by being bizarre and weird. She mounted at least one human pony during one or more of her shows. She does lots of bizarre things and possibly would not be hired on as a regular in your music group.

Classical music, basically from Europe,  has been popular world wide for centuries as we know but not so popular as to always pay its own way but is often publicly funded where as rock and roll, jazz, nortena ( latina music from northern Mexico and  Texas), etc. have usually paid their own way. To bring in revenue and make Classical Music more popular, such music can adapt.  Many children's cartoons involve classical music. Rock and roll, jazz, nortena (of northern Mexico and of Texas), Japanese enka, Country Western, and other music styles can and  have had changes in clothing, dance, and other forms of movement over time. Why not European Classical music? Shania Twain and many others do music videos where they are singing and dancing outdoors and the music instruments and players are not present. Sometimes they are as in the case of Gretchen Wilson singing her version of "California Girls...." while she plays on the beach with guys and horses, etc.

I would probably listen to a lot more Classical Music with a Violinist if she were in a video atop somebody's shoulders wiggling her hips  outdoors in a string bikini in rythm next to a rippling stream in a meadow or in a forest, or in rythm to waves at a beach. I am not alone. The "horse" would have to be a "sweetie" and a "hunk" at the ridress's command and pleasure so that the gal fans would have something to relate to and also be encouraged to listen to more classical music.

There would be costs such a criticism, satire, ridicule, rejection, threats, etc. by some and acceptance and popularity by others. I can bet you any amount of money that this has happened with Madonna and others and you will lose such  a bet. Your group could play its music back in its concert hall and make the music accompany the video as is done with Shania Twain in her song, "Any man of mine had better toe the line...." 

One message would be that Classical Music is for all of us, not just stuffy dull old fashioned people from the Victorian era. Your current music group could share in the video's revenue. If this group is supported by tax-payers money versus that of ticket sales, this could change to lessen the tax burden on the public, you would be a money maker and more valuable to the group such that you could demand better pay and working conditions. Most people would win. Shoulder riding has reportedly improved viewer ratios for the "Queen of the Crotch" even though it is odd for much of the audience which is why they laugh.

The previously mentioned dangers and risks would have to be managed. Even shoulder riding, as we know, involves dangers to be managed such as the rider aligning her (or his) spine with the mount through that bone at the base of the mount's neck, with legs wrapped around the mount's torso with feet tucked behind the mount's back, checking for head clearance, etc., as you have told us a few times already.

Life involves dangers and ways to manage them and lessen them. Such as how to drive a motor vehicle, how to lessen the chances of being robbed, etc.  The only sure way to avoid all danger and risks in life is to never live.

I can only promise that we all will die and that everything else is uncertain, never the less, this is still all your decision to make, Liz.

Sam

#26 2008-07-25 00:02:15

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi You do go on a bit Sam but very eloquent-a good read if you have the time.
You are right of course-Liz must be allowed to make her own mind without any pressure from anyone-especially those who should really be attending an Animal Sanctuary for retired horses.

taurus

#27 2008-07-26 02:29:12

Ladylifter
Male (49), United States

Mastodon, you being of advanced yet still vital age I was wondering what the youngest girl of legal age you've had on your shoulders within the last 5 years if you don't mind answering? : )

#28 2008-07-26 10:43:54

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi-Legal for what?

#29 2008-07-26 15:00:07

Ladylifter
Male (49), United States

Um well I just mean like 16 year olds is the youngest.  Here in the US legal is merely a term that means 18 but I was wondering the youngest using 16 year olds as the youngest you might have lifted.

#30 2008-07-26 15:55:49

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi Apart from grandchildren-I suppose it would be 19-20-about four weeks ago.l

#31 2008-07-27 02:36:12

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

And would you mind telling us about it and other experiences Taurus?

#32 2008-07-27 03:21:38

Ladylifter
Male (49), United States

Yeah i'd bet you're a wealth of information! 19-20? Wowee!!! : )

#33 2008-07-27 10:23:42

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

hi-the age was 19-20 not the quantity.

#34 2008-07-27 15:22:55

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi So you want a bit of history

My shoulder riding started by accident-a long time we moved house-into an old one-that required a lot of work-
Shoulder riding started with the painting of ceilings-my partner painted and I carried-I had to wear a hat otherwise my hair changed with the ceiling colour.
It went from there-we found that we enjoyed it-so after the work was finished-first of all in the house-then in the gardenand later when we went for walks.
We got quite good at it-my partner was good at horse riding and we found she could pass information to me with riding type aids-just as Liz has told us.
Friends soon got involved so I was giving more rides-nearly all ladies.
This went on until six years ago she died from cancer-then just over two years ago it decided to attack me-I was in hospital for two months-but now I am remission- so giving rides too one or two people-but not for so long so I try to limit riders to 55Kg.Keeps you fit.

Last edited by mastadon99 (2008-07-27 18:05:32)

#35 2008-07-29 15:38:07

namaegaaru

Best of luck to you, Taurus.

My sister had three types of cancer for nineteen years with occasional remissions and worked much of that as an airline ticket agent. She even rode my shoulders once during that time. Finally cancer got her too. It is so difficult to get money for innovative new procedures. Health insurance companies are so resistant to such payments too of course.

She indicated that it was "sweet" that I would prefer she shoulder ride me if a body of water had to be walked through especially given her medical condition.

Sam

#36 2008-07-29 16:35:58

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Thanks Sam-These things happen-we will have to see how it goes-so far so good.

Taurus.

#37 2008-07-30 22:09:30

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi-Something different-well not quite.

I have just spent the last hour picking blackberries-so that I can make jam-it would have been very useful to have a lithe female on my shoulders picking the high ones.It always seems that the best ones are just out of reach-I would have got the best ones and had some exercise-what more could you want.

Taurus

#38 2010-04-10 22:27:38

riderrii
Female (21), Finland

46 years old

#39 2010-04-10 22:50:01

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

Hi Riderrii -if you come to england you will be able to add another 30 years on to that.

Lets have more personal info please

#40 2010-04-11 17:06:36

riderrii
Female (21), Finland

Arent you too old for thath yikes?

#41 2010-04-11 18:21:19

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Good morning riderii
You are 20 years old and your oldest human horse is 46 years old.
How old was you when you rode on him / her?

riderrii wrote:

46 years old

#42 2010-04-11 18:29:14

namaegaaru

Riderri, at your age of twenty and due to your experiences in life, Mastodon may appear to be too old for that. However, in my opinion, anybody may do what he or she wishes as long as they are not hurting anybody or anything.

Who knows? Maybe when you are ninety years old, teenage great grandchildren will joyfully shoulder carry you like a queen of your clan. If you are kind to them and every other creature, especially to the ones at your mercy, these teenagers and others will probably love to indulge you even with wonderful shoulder rides.

There is always something knew to me in life that I have never experienced or imagined before. Ten years ago I never imagined that some older children would shoulder carry their mothers.

Sam

#43 2010-04-11 18:49:31

caballito
Bonus member

Finland people speak Finnish language.
She just kidding.

riderrii wrote:

#44 2010-04-11 18:51:38

caballito
Bonus member

Riderii, Just ride on him.

riderrii wrote:

#45 2010-04-11 21:14:43

mastadon777

Hi Riderii-To Old-you have hurt me to the quick-you are never to old to offer an attractive young lady a shoulder ride-I will be 90 in 13 years time -dont wait that long.

#46 2010-04-13 18:12:17

caballito
Bonus member

Riderii, mastadon777 is right.
If you want, you'd ride on him now or in 2023.
You are 20 years old and he is 76 years old.
In 2023 you'll be 34 years old and he'll be 90 years old.
caballito

mastadon777 wrote:

Hi Riderii-To Old-you have hurt me to the quick-you are never to old to offer an attractive young lady a shoulder ride-I will be 90 in 13 years time -dont wait that long.

#47 2010-04-13 19:47:47

mastadon777

Hi- Mind you if you wait until 2033-I will be 100-and this is my 100 posting.

#48 2010-04-13 21:42:31

caballito
Bonus member

A human horse or a lady-carrier is never retired!

mastadon777 wrote:

Hi- Mind you if you wait until 2033-I will be 100-and this is my 100 posting.

#49 2020-11-29 19:44:39

Ajax
Male (32), United States

73 years old – it wasn’t too difficult for him either.

#50 2020-12-03 08:42:46

imfine9288
Male (28), Indonesia

mastadon99 wrote:

What is the oldest person you have ridden

37 years old, and it was with my older brother. he lift me up to change a lamp on the ceiling. I intentionally pretended difficult to change that lamp just for take a long time to just sit on his shoulder. After he put me down, my male organ hardened and i think he knew earlier when im on his shoulder my male organ pressed to his neck. but he didn't commented it. i was embarrassed by it and a little afraid too cause he is straight and married. lol

Master here. Are you a carrier? Send me a massage.

Board footer