Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-06-08 05:27:23

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Ways to get girls on shoulders

Since this is a group of shoulder riding lovers and we have several well appreciated active members we should use this opportunity to share ideas or/and successful experiences on how to get a girl on our shoulders.
Everyone is very much welcome to contribute here with what worked for him well in the past or any good idea. Sometimes thngs are very easy as we could read these days in the messages of Dover and bdm. They often just offer the ride just for fun and ask girls if they want to get a ride on their shoulders. Or bdm said he uses to suggest girls he can tell them or guess their weight that way. Why not? Actually I was thinking about this just yesterday at work as well -  same occasion she called herself too heavy which she couldn't be when looking at her. I was close to offer her exactly that idea of weight guessing but it would have been inapprpriate at my working place so I gave up on that idea, however in a private situation I wouldn't have backed down.
As you all know a good excuse to get girls on shoulders at concerts or events with big crowds is to ask them if they would do over-the-head pictures for you with your camera, this worked a lot of times for me for instance at the Loveparade, the Budapest Parade or other festivities, especially at last years Streetparade which got me ten different girls on shoulders...well, eight, cause two of the ten where just posing for me on my shoulders while someone else took pics of us.
Things that are high up and can't be reached without a ladder or similar could be an opportunity above all if there is no such a thing to climb up.
Also take in account what Liz, the Riding Blonde mentioned. If you go to a concert for instance and should see a girl that is craning her neck to see over the crowd and got no one to help her don't be shy just because you don't know her, she might be very grateful. I can tell by experience. She will want to sit on your shoulders again after you took a break... And if she additionally wears a sexy outfit "showing off her bare legs" as Liz noted this might be a hint she might even expect to be offered a shoulder ride. Obviously it is a good idea to watch your "target" for a while so you can find out a little bit about her personality. If you catches a smile and she even is without male company you shouldn't wait anymore. Get into a friendly small talk and then be gracious to offer her a better view on your shoulders. Some girls will decline in thanks for whatever reason (there can be a lot!!!) and some will accept happily. And if you should see a nice girl on the shoulders of another girl then that's good as well! Wait until she is put down, then say you just wanted to ask her to take some photos for you with your camera but in the moment you were getting to them she was being put down and then you offer to lift her instead since she will do the pics for you. If she isn't immediately showing a rejecting reaction do not wait for a yes or no but start explaining her on how to use your camera and what she should take pics of. Or if you don't want to use an excuse simply offer her a ride and the other (carrying) girl might be relieved to get an unexpected support.
In pools etc it is obvious an easy task to get into a chickenfight because you can ask directly not needing to search for an excuse.
Other things you should look at in general to increase your chances:
is she tall or rather short, is she big or rather light (weight), does she look friendly, outgoing, is she in a happy mood (maybe a bit tipsy), is she a spontanous personality, easy to be inspired, is she helpful, is she flirtatious, selfconfident etc.?
Is it a good maybe even a compelling situation for a shoulder ride? What about the surroundigs? And the company? How is my constitution?
Is she maybe a horse rider? A gymnast? A dancer? A cheerleader? Any other type of spots girl like a swimmer? Have you ever carried her before already or seen her being carried (or heard about it, seen pics of it)? Or talked with her about concerts and happened to mention shoulder riding at concerts and didn't get a negative reaction? Does she attaches importance to her appearance? Do you happen to have already a good, friendly or informal relationship with her? Is there maybe even mutual trust between you? Have you laughed together?? Does she like to fool around? Does she like to pose for photos?

Well, I hope to get a lot of people post to this thread cause we all can benefit of this. Cause it's nice of course to look at pictures and videos but it's nicer to get in action oneself.

Best regards,
Louie

#2 2008-06-11 19:06:52

Ladylifter
Male (49), United States

Re: Ways to get girls on shoulders

Shoot! Here in the USA everyone is so judgmental and paranoid...especially women.  You'd have to be at a concert or pool party if you didn't know the girl and then she'd have to be an acquaintance of a friend.  You guys in other countries are so lucky you don't live here.
: (

Last edited by Ladylifter (2008-06-11 20:12:41)

#3 2008-06-11 19:36:50

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Ladylifter wrote:

Shoot! Here in the USA everyone is so judgmental and paranoid...especially women.  You'd have to be at a concert or pool party if you didn't know the girl and then she'd have to be an acquaintance of a friend.  You guys in other countries are so lucky you don't live here. : (

Amen.

Sam

#4 2008-06-19 17:33:12

ponyxwoman
Male (60), Italia

Ciao Ladylifter

It is astounding that this happens in USA, the freedom's and mind avanced's House.
Many many europeans dream to go to great USA.

Ok.
But it is not simple to have a unknown girl on the shoulders. You cannot ask to an any girl in the street: 'Whant you mount on my shoulders?'  She will consider you a strange kind of man, at least. You must find the right situation.
But I do not think she will consider you a sex maniac or a 'long hand toucher' (excuse me, I do not known the word) here in Europe, only little 'strange'.

Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

#5 2015-12-04 18:37:20

MJ10V3
Male (32), US

This is a great discussion with great advice, I need to use this advice.

F.O.F Fan

#6 2015-12-13 16:44:56

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Ladylifter wrote:

Shoot! Here in the USA everyone is so judgmental and paranoid...especially women.  You'd have to be at a concert or pool party if you didn't know the girl and then she'd have to be an acquaintance of a friend.  You guys in other countries are so lucky you don't live here.
: (

I know what's right

Board footer