Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-15 16:51:34

vorta
Male (37), England

Leeds And Reading Festivals

Hi

If anyone from England, or any other members are going to the Leeds and Reading festivals, I would advise them to go and see the band Less Than Jake.  Normally at festivals they encourage the crowd to get on each others shoulders and have chicken fights.  I went and watched them a few years ago at the Leeds festival and must of witnessed over a hundred people on shoulders having chicken fights all in one massive group together.

I'm not going this year unfortunately.  Hopefully the festival will be covered on BBC Three again this year and this band is featured.

#2 2008-05-16 14:58:38

RidingBlonde
Female (28), England

Re: Leeds And Reading Festivals

Dear Vorta,

Thanks for the tip!  That's something well worth following up.  Roger and I love watching as well as riding and the rhythms at a rock concert are always conducive to such very active, stimulating rides that onlookers probably have no idea just how stimulating they are.  smile  We'll try to find out where we can go to visit Less Than Jake.  It's nice to know that they have the right idea, and I'm sure it will be well worth the trip.

Liz

#3 2008-05-20 14:36:26

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

RidingBlonde wrote:

Dear Vorta,

Thanks for the tip!  That's something well worth following up.  Roger and I love watching as well as riding and the rhythms at a rock concert are always conducive to such very active, stimulating rides that onlookers probably have no idea just how stimulating they are.  smile  We'll try to find out where we can go to visit Less Than Jake.  It's nice to know that they have the right idea, and I'm sure it will be well worth the trip.

Liz

Hello to all of you from somewhere in the Indian Ocean.

Dear Liz:

You apparently are such a conqueress that has shoulderriddin many to your mounts' joy and yours. My apologies if this is too personal but how does your significant other, Roger, react to you shoulder riding other men? Have you a means to manage any possible jealousy he may have? I could use some inspiration to manage a special beloved's jealousy. I doubt I am alone on this issue.

Your story about your first climax on shoulders and your suggestion that this is more likely to occur for a ridress that feels safe when astride very well may help me to give this shoulder riding gift of climax to a very fine lady in my life.

Possibly will view this website the next time I am in a port.

Love,

Sam

Sam

#4 2008-05-27 17:04:12

RidingBlonde
Female (28), England

Dear Sam,

Thanks for your concern, but there's no problem at all.  Roger and I are totally in love and jealousy isn't part of our vocabulary.  Actually, he finds it a turnon to watch me ride a strong, secure mount, and also to watch me riding horseback, especially bareback, which I like a lot.  He likes to think about what we'll feel when he gets me back on his shoulders.

Sometimes at the beach or in a pool, if we get into a friendly chicken fight with another attractive couple, we switch mounts temporarily.  It excites him to see me astride my temporary mount, and says he often sees surprise and excitement on the face between my thighs.  I guess there's something to be said for skill and experience.  Luckily for me, I'm the rider he loves best, and watching me from another perspective only makes him more enthusiastic.  For my part, I don't mind watching him carry another girl and give her a few surprises too, but we both know that nothing comes close to the ecstasy of our own rides.  smile

Liz

#5 2008-05-31 14:55:24

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Dear Liz,

Thank-you for response.   Many fear that if their lovers shoulder ride or shoulder carry another then these two  involved in the ride  will have sex or otherwise betray the original lover. This has impaired the joy of shoulder riding for many.  But following your example of staying loyal to your lover when doing shoulder rides with another will certainly enhance the joy of shoulder riding.

What also would  enhance the joy for me is that the ridress who maintains her health also enjoys the ride which is obviously one of the reasons you are such a conqueress. Seriously I already fantasize being shoulder-ridden by you in your passionate, appreciative, non-sadistic manner while staying loyal to Roger and honoring my commitment to my wife. I still prefer to get my lady's consent first. I would enjoy watching she and Roger involved in such a ride because I believe I can trust both of them to honor the original commitments. You would still have to give a shoulder ride to somebody else first, even to a child before you may shoulder ride me. We must do unto others as we would have others do unto us. That is only fair.

Please convey my best regards to Roger for being so manly as to tolerate his lady enjoying her passion of shoulder riding so many.

I also appreciate how all of you ladies in our website stay out of all the quarrels I and other guys have been in which I believe helps us guys to respect you ladies more which makes more of a pleasure to serve you ladies.

Best regards,

Sam

Board footer