Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-05-14 21:25:57

FanOfUSR
Female (27)

Indian carrier men

Indian men of this forum, please share your views. In my experience, initiating a shoulder ride topic or getting a ride is very less possibility for women in India.
1. So men, what have you done to make a girl feel comfortable to ask you for a shoulder ride.
2. Do men want to initiate the idea of shoulder ride to a girl. Or what girls should do to let the man know she likes to ride on shoulders.

Please don't reply like you have to just ask for it. Because that kind of stuff is very rare in india.

Myself i am not heavy (155cm 48kg). I want to ride shoulders of random strangers, its my fantasy. Apart from the excitement of riding, i like that some random person whom i dont even care, is putting his effort to make me happy and giving me nice ride and then i walk off after using him.

#2 2024-05-15 13:52:54

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Re: Indian carrier men

Ok Miss, I totally understood your question and I am gonna explain you how it goes in my experience but I am not fully agreed to your first line that it's difficult for women. In my viewpoint it is more difficult for men to get girls in their shoulders as they are more available for it as compared to females and the reason being that most of the females don't trust everyone for their own reasons but this is not the topic here so let's just not get into it. Meanwhile many of them think that their main motive is anything else and not just to carry which is also true but only sometimes. And that is the reason why women don't open the shoulder ride topic in front of everyone until the man wins their trust. If I tell about myself whenever I carry anyone on my shoulders my main aim is to just bear their weight on them and make them happy, nothing else.
So for your first question I think you already have the answer that to initiate a topic or to carry a girl first a man has to win their trust by being friendly with them first and make them comfortable with you. If she trusts on you blindly and doesn't hesitate for anything in front of you then she might open this topic by herself and if by chance she's not a fan of shoulder ride then you can convince her for that easily to have some fun with her.
For the next question I can say that the girl should not hide their wish to ride on shoulders as the guys should know what their girls like and must fulfill it. In context to ask the strangers then it is gonna be a little difficult to tell them about this as the trust part comes here again because I don't think it is safe to ask everyone for a shoulder ride without knowing what they have in their mind for you so I personally advice to talk with them first and only open the topic if you find it safe. If I tell about mine then being a carrier I am not gonna refuse any girl for a ride if she finds it fun even when she does not care about their weight or struggle of the carrier I will not ask them to get off from my side.

You surely have an interesting fantasy of riding random stranger guys who don't even know you still you want to use them for fun and I recommend to find such guys online instead of asking a stranger on the street as you know it's very rare in India.

I hope you are not hurt or disappointed with my answer as it was not my motive I just told everything with my personal experience.

#3 2024-08-19 04:01:20

Jeff
Admin
Male (56), US
Website

Dear FanOfUSR,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not Indian and have not been there unfortunately. I have heard here that it is a more conservative culture.

How did you discover shoulder riding?

Jeff

#4 2024-08-19 06:52:32

d2_psycho
Bonus member
Male (38), India

Hi, I am from India and I had given many shoulder rides to my female friends and colleagues..the very first thing is to make her feel safe and comfortable with you..there is nothing wrong in shoulder riding activities..it's a fun activity and luckily enough it's been practiced more in India now a days even though our society is still a bit conservative.

As far as your desires are concerned Miss..do not hesitate to express them with your friends or colleagues..you can explore your opportunities initially with them..and later when you will be more confident, you can even approach strangers subsequently. Say for example you are attending a music concert where you are not getting a good view..you can just look around and request a random guy (whom you think would be fit enough for your purpose) if he would be kind enough to provide you a better view by lifting you up for a while. There are 99% chances a guy would not deny to a female's request. Voila. There you can get your experience and fulfill your fantacies. Given your height and weight I am sure anybody can easily give a good shoulder ride experience. So, talk..express..feel secure..and enjoy the experience. Good luck.

Board footer