Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-11 20:22:56

Max

Caballito is being ridden!

We have memories, we have wishes and dreams! Are the memories all “true”, was it really like that? If a neutral observer would say: “Yes, that’s how it was!” Probably only in very rare cases.
This story goes back a few years, when Caballito was still a young man with wishes and dreams.

1-3

Caballito wanted to shout “Hurrah!” could scream when Jule pointed her index finger at him! Then he walked towards her with quick steps, bent his knees and kissed her boots! This was the usual greeting for a chosen man. So he had actually been chosen by this wonderful young woman to be a two-legged horse! At that moment he had the feeling that he had been admitted to the gates of heaven! It was simply unbelievable how incredibly lucky he had been!

It was once again the time when some young ladies were able to choose new horses. This was the case at irregular intervals, although the reasons were very different. Often it was simply the wish of the young ladies, or the management of the school was of the opinion that it was time again, because a too close bond between the students and their riding horses was not desired. Then the necessary consistency and rigor often diminished and the wearer could no longer be used as desired. But it could also be that over time the female riders simply forgot how to handle a stallion. That's why these changes came about.

Jule was the name of the future, young, very attractive rider! She had dark, almost black hair that reached down her back almost to her waist. It was often tied casually in a ponytail. She was a little under 170cm tall, her weight might have been around 50 kilos, we didn't know for sure, but everything was arranged perfectly. An eye-catcher was her bottom, which couldn't have been more beautiful. And this dream woman had chosen Caballito as her No.1 riding horse! Tomorrow he would be standing in front of her door with his saddle and bridle and waiting for the divine! Then she would ride him for the first time.

However, Jule was quite well known in the relevant circles, and Caballito had also heard a lot about other stallions who had served as her carrier for some time. But in this moment of happiness he just didn't want to think about it, because she was known to be a very energetic rider. Although she had a friendly face with a charming smile, she could be terrifying in the saddle!

She was one of those ladies who were almost always in a bad mood in the morning hours and preferred to spend an extra 10 minutes in bed, just to compensate by bringing her stallion up to top speed. Evil tongues even claimed that she did this on purpose, that she simply loved the intense ride and that she liked it when her two-legged horse had to really work under her ass! A stallion who served her for a long time once said that this energetic morning ride to school was pure pleasure for her, comparable only to early morning exercise.

Caballito suppressed all of this as he waited in the yard for his dream woman early in the morning. He had saddled and bridled himself, had a bridle in his mouth, stirrups on the side and the obligatory riding crop hanging from the small saddle pommel. It was summer, he was only wearing sports pants and sneakers, as was usual for human horses at this time of year.

The time when he could have carried Jule to school at a "good" pace was long gone. It was clear to him: this wouldn't be a walk, but a really tough ride! And if he was honest with himself: he also wanted to be ridden hard by her, he didn't want to “go for a walk” with her, he wanted to be her riding horse. He didn't want a sweet and nice rider either! ... and a short time later he got what he wanted!

Then Jule came out of the house, approached him with slow steps, he immediately bent his knee and crouched down. When his young rider stood in front of him with her legs slightly apart, he greeted her as was customary for two-legged horses. He kissed her right boot, right on the instep, then the left one. The leather felt good. It was already late, but the Divine still seemed to have all the time in the world, a sure sign for Caballito how she would ride him in a few moments.

Apparently Jule had no doubt that she would make up for her delay! The first beads of sweat formed on Caballito's damp forehead. It was a mixture of fascination with this beautiful woman, but also fear of what came next.

#2 2024-04-12 09:36:24

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

Re: Caballito is being ridden!

Hi Max, this is a fantastic story already, just one question, what does Caballito look like? If she choose him that means he is not only fit but also good looking? Could you please describe more about the appearance of the horse?

#3 2024-04-12 13:47:34

Max

Caballito is an active member of our community, so he is not a person of my imagination. I don't know him personally, and I certainly don't know what he was like when he was younger.

Maybe he'll tell you how he sees himself as a two-legged horse and whether he likes being ridden by Jule... I could imagine it, but of course I don't know. It is just a guess.

So I have to refer your question to our colleague!
Max

#4 2024-04-14 00:35:08

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Hurrah!
Thanks Max!
I would love to give my excellent performance for the pleasure of Lady Jule

Max wrote:

We have memories, we have wishes and dreams! Are the memories all “true”, was it really like that? If a neutral observer would say: “Yes, that’s how it was!” Probably only in very rare cases.
This story goes back a few years, when Caballito was still a young man with wishes and dreams.

1-3

Caballito wanted to shout “Hurrah!” could scream when Jule pointed her index finger at him! Then he walked towards her with quick steps, bent his knees and kissed her boots! This was the usual greeting for a chosen man. So he had actually been chosen by this wonderful young woman to be a two-legged horse! At that moment he had the feeling that he had been admitted to the gates of heaven! It was simply unbelievable how incredibly lucky he had been!

It was once again the time when some young ladies were able to choose new horses. This was the case at irregular intervals, although the reasons were very different. Often it was simply the wish of the young ladies, or the management of the school was of the opinion that it was time again, because a too close bond between the students and their riding horses was not desired. Then the necessary consistency and rigor often diminished and the wearer could no longer be used as desired. But it could also be that over time the female riders simply forgot how to handle a stallion. That's why these changes came about.

Jule was the name of the future, young, very attractive rider! She had dark, almost black hair that reached down her back almost to her waist. It was often tied casually in a ponytail. She was a little under 170cm tall, her weight might have been around 50 kilos, we didn't know for sure, but everything was arranged perfectly. An eye-catcher was her bottom, which couldn't have been more beautiful. And this dream woman had chosen Caballito as her No.1 riding horse! Tomorrow he would be standing in front of her door with his saddle and bridle and waiting for the divine! Then she would ride him for the first time.

However, Jule was quite well known in the relevant circles, and Caballito had also heard a lot about other stallions who had served as her carrier for some time. But in this moment of happiness he just didn't want to think about it, because she was known to be a very energetic rider. Although she had a friendly face with a charming smile, she could be terrifying in the saddle!

She was one of those ladies who were almost always in a bad mood in the morning hours and preferred to spend an extra 10 minutes in bed, just to compensate by bringing her stallion up to top speed. Evil tongues even claimed that she did this on purpose, that she simply loved the intense ride and that she liked it when her two-legged horse had to really work under her ass! A stallion who served her for a long time once said that this energetic morning ride to school was pure pleasure for her, comparable only to early morning exercise.

Caballito suppressed all of this as he waited in the yard for his dream woman early in the morning. He had saddled and bridled himself, had a bridle in his mouth, stirrups on the side and the obligatory riding crop hanging from the small saddle pommel. It was summer, he was only wearing sports pants and sneakers, as was usual for human horses at this time of year.

The time when he could have carried Jule to school at a "good" pace was long gone. It was clear to him: this wouldn't be a walk, but a really tough ride! And if he was honest with himself: he also wanted to be ridden hard by her, he didn't want to “go for a walk” with her, he wanted to be her riding horse. He didn't want a sweet and nice rider either! ... and a short time later he got what he wanted!

Then Jule came out of the house, approached him with slow steps, he immediately bent his knee and crouched down. When his young rider stood in front of him with her legs slightly apart, he greeted her as was customary for two-legged horses. He kissed her right boot, right on the instep, then the left one. The leather felt good. It was already late, but the Divine still seemed to have all the time in the world, a sure sign for Caballito how she would ride him in a few moments.

Apparently Jule had no doubt that she would make up for her delay! The first beads of sweat formed on Caballito's damp forehead. It was a mixture of fascination with this beautiful woman, but also fear of what came next.

#5 2024-04-14 00:56:35

caballito
Bonus member

Riding him could be a challenge for her, because doing so is riding on top of someone she should respect because of his age, but he is her animal used by her for her pleasure and usefulness.

Maybe her parents forbade her from disrespecting her elders; And, his relatives forbade him to be humiliated and tamed by young girls, ordering him to "make himself respected", but she does not want to respect this elder, and this elder does not want to be respected. As people say, the forbidden is tempting.

luckyone840 wrote:

Hi Max, this is a fantastic story already, just one question, what does Caballito look like? If she choose him that means he is not only fit but also good looking? Could you please describe more about the appearance of the horse?

#6 2024-04-14 01:15:52

caballito
Bonus member

I'm in my sixties, maybe because of my shyness I couldn't be ridden many times, but I did see others being ridden and I wanted to be ridden.

I remember wishing to be ridden by my aunts, and by ladies who were friends of my relatives who at that time were much taller than me.

I convinced my male classmate to get on all fours and call ladies classmates "Come, here are little horses for you", one of them ran towards us, I got scared and got up immediately, when I turned around I saw my classmate boy on all fours while his classmate rode him on her horizontal back and she shouted "Arre!", "Gee up!", "Giddy up!"

But, my great time was with my cousin, a spectacular brunette in her late teens, she rode me on all fours, on my back and on my shoulders. I was extremely happy.

Max wrote:

Caballito is an active member of our community, so he is not a person of my imagination. I don't know him personally, and I certainly don't know what he was like when he was younger.

Maybe he'll tell you how he sees himself as a two-legged horse and whether he likes being ridden by Jule... I could imagine it, but of course I don't know. It is just a guess.

So I have to refer your question to our colleague!
Max

#7 2024-04-14 05:45:23

caballito
Bonus member

Memories (1)

I was very excited when Jule chose me, I was full of joy, the powerful Jule chose me as her horse of choice, there were competitors up to 45 years younger than me but she chose me.

Did she ride me before? Yes, for just over a decade, but she was a gentle creature and now she is a Powerful Goddess.

I remembered her grandmother and her mother rode me because I am her horse.

I was approximately Jule's current age when her grandmother and her mother began to ride me, they were my neighbors in the town, from approximately 10 years old I spied on her grandmother when she walked and rode gracefully down the street.

My heart pounded when I saw my dad crawl over to her and kiss her boots and then she bridle him, she saddle him and she ride him, even in front of my mom and her husband. My dad was fascinated by her and she even put a horse mask on him while she rode him. What a humiliation!

She always rides, even when she was pregnant.

One day, when I was about Jule's current age, I was walking along the trail when I saw Jule's grandmother and mother sitting on top of rocks on a bank waiting for someone to help them cross the river.

Jule's 25-year-old grandmother, beautiful face and hair, wore a cowgirl hat, scarf around her neck, white polo shirt highlighting her generous breasts and narrow waist (despite being a mother), blue jeans highlighting her wide hips and thick thighs, medium-heel knee-high black boots with spurs.
- Good afternoon.
- Hello boy, did I meet you somewhere?
- Yes, I am your male neighbor's son.
- Which of all my horses are you the son of?
- I'm from the green house.
- You are my horse-dog-slave David's son!

I knelt before her.
- I'm yours too.
- Kiss my boots!
I obeyed her. I kissed the leather of her boots. and I licked the soles, heels and spurs of her boots.

- Well, my daughter and I want to go to town, the bridge is weak and does not give us confidence, we could walk across the river but my valuable boots would get wet and ruin them, your dad bought these boots and spurs for me and he was the first to kiss them when I dressed them.
- Yes, Mistress.
- Come here boy.

Kneeling I approached her, she scratched my head and she stroked my face treating me like her horse, she opened my mouth and put a bit in it, she secured my bit on my head using straps, she put saddle over my body securing it with straps
- You are my horse's son, so you are my colt/foal.
I neighed because of her.

She inserted my reins into my bridle, then she gave my reins to her daughter
- I'll lend you my colt, go and cross the river. Mom said to daughter
The daughter rode me easily because I was kneeling before her mother.
- Obey my daughter!

Her daughter led me using reins, I crossed the river damaging my pants and shoes while Jule's grandmother evaluated my performance.

I reached the other side of the river.
- Daughter, unhorse my colt and send him here!
My heart pounded.

Jule's mom did what her mom asked, running I went to Jule's grandma and gave her my reins, she uninserted the bit from my mouth.
- Take your prize.
I fell to my knees and kissed her boots.
- Stand in front of me!
I obeyed her.

- I observed the depth of the water is up to your hips, I am adjusting your stirrups to the height of your belly, so my boots given by your father will not be ruined.
She stepped on a stirrup and jumped, majestically she rode on the shoulders of her colt who, obeying reins, whip and spurs, went towards the river. I walked into the river being ridden by her.

I walked in the water slowly while her cell phone rang.
- Hi David.
Yes, I am crossing the river right now.
No, a Goddess does not get wet when she crosses the river because she has her slaves and her horses who get wet for her while she rides them.
Are you envying my current horse? I tell you, he is a colt.
This colt is strong because he is the son of a good horse.
You're distracting me, I'll cut you off.

Halfway across the river she sat on top of her colt's head while still stepping on the stirrups. Then she rode again on top of her colt's shoulders.

As Jule's Grandma rode close to Jule's Mama, the ladies chatted:
- Let's go to the village.
- But, will I walk?
- Clear! You are on your way to being a Goddess but you are not yet a Goddess; On the other hand, I am a 25-year-old Goddess worshiped by men from the town.
- Yes mom.

Jule's Grandma continued riding me while Jule's Mom walked beside her until she found my Dad who bridled himself and saddled himself. Jule's grandma rode my dad and Jule's mom rode me.

#8 2024-04-14 07:51:12

caballito
Bonus member

Memories (2)

I remember while I was being ridden by the 25 year old Goddess (Jule's grandmother) my vision became blurred and I chose to close my eyes and just obey the orders given by the reins, whip and spurs led by the Goddess.

I collapsed after the Goddess stopped riding me and she was riding my dad.
- Does he breathe?
- Yes mom.
-He's fine, he will recover. Daughter, you can walk by my side or you can take care of my colt until he recovers and you ride him home.
- I stay.
- Okay.

Jule's mother waited for me to recover, when I could speak.
- Hello.
- Good afternoon.
- Did you like being my mom's horse?
- I loved it.
- All men are the same.
- We are.
- I walk next to my mother while there is no horse available for me, when we find one I ride with her.
- You're pretty, you'll have your own horses.
- My mom says: time to time.
- Your mom is wise.
- We go?
- Yeah.
- Shall I ride you?
- Of course, you are the Goddess's daughter.
- You offended me.
- Sorry, sorry.
I knelt before her and kissed her boots.

She grabbed my reins, she pulled my reins until I was kneeling, she rode on my shoulders.
- Get up!
I obeyed her and she rode me to her house.

When she arrived, her father opened the door, he was bridled, saddled and ridden by my mother, further away my father was lying on the ground while Jule's grandmother walked all over him.
- Go to your rooms to study! Jule's grandmother said, Jule's mother and I obeyed her.

I was in my room all afternoon studying.

Later my parents arrived, my father arrived walking and my mother arrived riding to Jule's grandfather.

The next day my dad went to Jule's grandmother's house and returned being ridden by Jule's mother. For several years this was the first routine but it is my first time after being ridden by her.
- Hello.
- Good morning.
- My mom said your dad is my horse to the school door but you are my horse from the school door to the inside.
- Yes, Mistress.
From that day on, Jule's mother rode me into school.

#9 2024-04-14 12:24:48

Max

We know, dear Caballito, that you are ready to make an effort for your divine rider! But we'll see whether Jule is actually happy with it. She doesn't like to rely on her riding horse, but prefers to test for herself what strength and energy her stallion has. We will see ...

Caballito is ridden (2-3)

Despite the morning warmth, the charming young lady wore black riding boots with a block heel that reached slightly above her knee. Then came a piece of bare skin, her strong, slightly tanned thighs clearly visible. It was a gorgeous sight, and then came an extremely short, white skirt. She had a dark red blouse casually knotted under her perfect breasts. Her black hair was tied into a long ponytail, falling loosely down her back. Caballito had seen it right away, right from the first glance, when he was fascinated by her beautiful legs and her riding boots: Jule had silver-colored, dangerous-looking spurs attached to her heels! He had already heard this from others, but had also suppressed it: Jule practically always rode her stallions with spurs and, when she was in the right mood, could be uninhibited with them!

Caballito didn't have time to think any further because the divine riderhad slowly sat down in the saddle. Jule didn't say a friendly word to him, after a short "up" he stood up and now felt her wonderful weight on his shoulders for the first time! His rider was actually lighter than he thought! Of course she had her weight, even dream women have their weight, but it was still very pleasant to feel her so directly. Then, from one second to the next, he was torn from his sweet dreams: he received two short, rather powerful kicks in the flanks with his spurs!
Frightened, the stallion ran away, even forgetting at first that he had to carry a rider on his shoulders, and immediately picked up speed. But then he felt the pressure on his shoulders more intensely: she was undoubtedly a beauty... but still she was a rider and not light as a feather! He already had the feeling that he had reached a good pace, but then he received another, violent kick with his spurs: "Faster, go, run faster, we don't have time forever!" Caballito actually ran a little faster, but he knew that there was no way he could keep up that pace the whole time, because it was almost 3 miles to get to school, that just wasn't possible at that pace!

Jule had now sat calmly back in the saddle. At first she was happy with her chosen stallion, it was time for her morning cigarette. After that she would annoy him a little more, because as an experienced rider she knew exactly that he had not yet reached his maximum, and a lot more speed was still possible! In addition, the whip was still hanging unused on the saddle. After all, she wanted to hear and enjoy this “music” when the leather whip cord hits damp, sweaty skin this morning. First of all, your two-legged horse should sweat a little more, which would improve the pleasant sound when the short leather cord hits his damp fur.
Of course, as soon as she made her decision, Jule noticed how happy Caballito was that he was now the stallion of her choice. This actually always happened, with all men, because everyone hoped to be “the chosen one”, she knew this very well. Well... it was certainly a bit mean how she treated "his joy", but after all she wanted to have fun riding. She understood it to mean something other than her “overjoyed two-legged horse”. Jule wanted to feel him under her ass, to see him really work and toil, getting the most out of his body, even with the slightly meaner tricks. She had always enjoyed something like this, no matter how young or old her riding horse was.

As expected, Caballito did not keep up this pace. Jule kept giving him short kicks with her spurs, sometimes even quite painfully. He was now breathing heavily and was probably starting to feel tired. His rider continued to hold the reins firmly in her hand, not taking any account of his growing exhaustion. At most, half of the way was covered, Caballito didn't know if he could even manage this distance, but his rider had no doubt about it! She was convinced that she could ride him even faster, even if he certainly couldn't imagine it at the moment!
Jule now grabbed the whip, let it whistle through the air a few times, and with a diabolical smile she felt her stallion jump in fright! No doubt about it: he had great respect for her and was afraid, because he sensed that his rider would now push him very hard on the rest of the route! Although she had noted with favor what he had done under her ass so far, she was not satisfied with it. Jule wanted to use all his strength and energy! He needed “ help”, then there was still more to be gotten out of him! The whip was therefore urgently needed to achieve her ambitious goal.
Max

#10 2024-04-14 20:24:28

caballito
Bonus member

Memories (3)

The whip

As far as I remember, Jule's grandmother did not use the whip on me but she did use the whip on my dad, perhaps it was because she thought I was a young and fragile colt, on the other hand my dad was a mature horse to whom she could apply all her dominance and whips.

I remember my dad complaining and my mom healing his wounds.
- Your skin is full of scratches.
- I know, they are the caresses of my Rider.
- Crazy woman! And you consent.
-You could caress her husband with your whip.
-You are too gentle with him, if his wife whips me, you can whip him.
- It does not seem right. Plus, he might get revenge because when we go riding at first she rides you and I ride her husband. Then she rides me while you walk with her husband, so the men rest while they follow her Goddess. Once the men recovered her strength, she rode you again and I rode her husband again. And so on.
On other occasions she rides her husband while we walk together, then she rides me calling me "my mare" and she makes her husband ride you, so they both ride while talking.

-----

Jule's mother whipped and spurred me while she rode me, she made me gallop hard beyond the limit of my strength

#11 2024-04-14 21:08:25

Max

The last part of the story is finished, I think I'll post it quickly. I'm sorry, but you always manage to make me lose perspective very quickly... that's just the way it is. Others can certainly follow you better...
So... here comes the final part of the story!
Max

#12 2024-04-14 21:44:36

Max

First came a few more kicks with the spurs, then Jule swung wide, used the riding crop, then the spurs, then the whip again: "Faster, you should run faster! Do you want to rock me to sleep up here? I have faster told you to finally gallop!" Then there was another whole series with the whip.

Caballito was desperate, he ran, gave it his all, rushed, ran... was that perhaps the gallop required? He didn't know himself, just keep going, keep going! Then he got the whip again! He just couldn't run any faster, Jule had to notice that! Or did she not care? He was already at his limit, there was simply no more! What kind of she-devil did he have in the saddle? That couldn't possibly be his "goddess." For him it was more like a ride to the gates of hell.

At that moment Jule really didn't care how her horse was suffering, she just wanted to push him further. But then she suddenly felt that she had ridden him into a real frenzy with spurs and whip. His performance was far above what she could actually expect from him on this ride! Caballito really got the last bit of strength and energy out of his body. He certainly wanted to impress his rider, but he was no longer in control of his senses. Jule hadn't expected so much fun, so early in the morning. In any case, her mood improved with every meter she rode Caballito.

Now she was happy for now! The whip was hung back on the saddle and she let him trot on. Her boots were loose in the rope stirrups and it was time. It was time for a second cigarette. She probably deserved it after this wild ride. Jule only had to steer her two-legged friend very lightly with the reins; a few kicks with the spurs were now enough to keep him up to speed. Now she was soon there, her dawdling in the morning had been caught up, landing exactly!, as she stated with a smile.

The young, pretty rider was very satisfied, the new day had started extremely positively and had started very well! Her instincts had worked well, she had listened to her inner voice and once again chosen the right stallion!
Now it was only maybe 200 meters to the school. She was very well on time, but perhaps Jule could still make her stallion a little faster. He had slowed down a bit, even though the pace was still quite high! Maybe something would work after all, a new attempt would be very interesting and couldn't hurt. “What’s wrong with you all of a sudden? We're almost to the finish line and you're tired and listless again? What are the others supposed to think when I arrive at the schoolyard with such a lame horse! Please pull yourself together! After all, I'm sitting on a stallion and not on a stubborn donkey! Faster, let's go, now I want to see something again! Final spurt! Otherwise you should get to know me from a different side, faster I say!” Then came the merciless whip again! It was just terrible.

Then at some point the hard work was over. Caballito had lost all sense of time and only felt in the corner of his mouth how his rider had grabbed the reins. He slowed down, walked, or rather staggered, across the school yard towards the entrance. Jule was still sitting in the saddle, now completely calm again, completely relaxed, but he could hardly feel her anymore. His adrenaline throughout his body was far too high for him to be able to feel her weight anymore.

But Caballito still felt his knees slowly becoming weak and he also had the impression that he was becoming even more unsteady when running. “What’s suddenly going on now, so close to the finish? You will probably be able to carry your rider for the last few meters! It wasn't all that bad, don't act like that! It worked out quite well for the first ride! So go ahead and stop being bitchy now! You don't want me to get angry with you now that we're almost there!

Caballito heard these stern words as if through a thick wall of smoke. It was really only 20, maybe 30 meters. He just had to manage the rest somehow, regardless of whether his legs were shaking or not.

Nevertheless, a dream had come true for him: he had been ridden by this wonderful woman. His strength couldn't leave him now, he just couldn't give up! He almost longed to get the riding crop from Jule again at that moment, maybe that would actually have helped him in this difficult moment. But nothing of the sort happened: he no longer received spurs or a whip from his divine rider.
Then the goal was reached... Caballito was incredibly happy to have achieved it!
END
Max

#13 2024-04-15 02:38:49

caballito
Bonus member

Brother, thank you very much

Max wrote:

First came a few more kicks with the spurs, then Jule swung wide, used the riding crop, then the spurs, then the whip again: "Faster, you should run faster! Do you want to rock me to sleep up here? I have faster told you to finally gallop!" Then there was another whole series with the whip.

Caballito was desperate, he ran, gave it his all, rushed, ran... was that perhaps the gallop required? He didn't know himself, just keep going, keep going! Then he got the whip again! He just couldn't run any faster, Jule had to notice that! Or did she not care? He was already at his limit, there was simply no more! What kind of she-devil did he have in the saddle? That couldn't possibly be his "goddess." For him it was more like a ride to the gates of hell.

At that moment Jule really didn't care how her horse was suffering, she just wanted to push him further. But then she suddenly felt that she had ridden him into a real frenzy with spurs and whip. His performance was far above what she could actually expect from him on this ride! Caballito really got the last bit of strength and energy out of his body. He certainly wanted to impress his rider, but he was no longer in control of his senses. Jule hadn't expected so much fun, so early in the morning. In any case, her mood improved with every meter she rode Caballito.

Now she was happy for now! The whip was hung back on the saddle and she let him trot on. Her boots were loose in the rope stirrups and it was time. It was time for a second cigarette. She probably deserved it after this wild ride. Jule only had to steer her two-legged friend very lightly with the reins; a few kicks with the spurs were now enough to keep him up to speed. Now she was soon there, her dawdling in the morning had been caught up, landing exactly!, as she stated with a smile.

The young, pretty rider was very satisfied, the new day had started extremely positively and had started very well! Her instincts had worked well, she had listened to her inner voice and once again chosen the right stallion!
Now it was only maybe 200 meters to the school. She was very well on time, but perhaps Jule could still make her stallion a little faster. He had slowed down a bit, even though the pace was still quite high! Maybe something would work after all, a new attempt would be very interesting and couldn't hurt. “What’s wrong with you all of a sudden? We're almost to the finish line and you're tired and listless again? What are the others supposed to think when I arrive at the schoolyard with such a lame horse! Please pull yourself together! After all, I'm sitting on a stallion and not on a stubborn donkey! Faster, let's go, now I want to see something again! Final spurt! Otherwise you should get to know me from a different side, faster I say!” Then came the merciless whip again! It was just terrible.

Then at some point the hard work was over. Caballito had lost all sense of time and only felt in the corner of his mouth how his rider had grabbed the reins. He slowed down, walked, or rather staggered, across the school yard towards the entrance. Jule was still sitting in the saddle, now completely calm again, completely relaxed, but he could hardly feel her anymore. His adrenaline throughout his body was far too high for him to be able to feel her weight anymore.

But Caballito still felt his knees slowly becoming weak and he also had the impression that he was becoming even more unsteady when running. “What’s suddenly going on now, so close to the finish? You will probably be able to carry your rider for the last few meters! It wasn't all that bad, don't act like that! It worked out quite well for the first ride! So go ahead and stop being bitchy now! You don't want me to get angry with you now that we're almost there!

Caballito heard these stern words as if through a thick wall of smoke. It was really only 20, maybe 30 meters. He just had to manage the rest somehow, regardless of whether his legs were shaking or not.

Nevertheless, a dream had come true for him: he had been ridden by this wonderful woman. His strength couldn't leave him now, he just couldn't give up! He almost longed to get the riding crop from Jule again at that moment, maybe that would actually have helped him in this difficult moment. But nothing of the sort happened: he no longer received spurs or a whip from his divine rider.
Then the goal was reached... Caballito was incredibly happy to have achieved it!
END
Max

#14 2024-04-15 03:08:56

caballito
Bonus member

Memories (4)

Jule's grandmother is a strict rider for my dad but she is a light rider for me.

Jule's mom is a strict rider for my dad and me, she started being strict in her teens and she is strict now.

I think Jule doesn't know that I am her grandmother's and her mother's horse. Life separated our paths and we saw each other again as I was a school administrator and am still a school administrator.

Needless to say, I returned to kissing Jule's mother's boots and being a horse ridden by Jule's mother.

The senior ladies bridle, saddle and ride male volunteers. When I found out Jule is a senior student, I volunteered but I was not chosen until Jule chose me.

#15 2024-04-15 04:18:18

caballito
Bonus member

Behind the scenes (1)

Dr. Beate Muller-Schmalbach talked to Jule after finding out she chose me to be her stud.

Both ladies decided Jule will give me my keys as she drops me off at my stall in the stable.

What I remember about Jule's first ride is that halfway through the ride my strength faltered but she gave me more energy with her whips and spurs.

Then my vision became blurry, I was acting like an automaton because my brain was not processing ideas and I moved obeying Jule's whip and spurs.

Jule dropped me off at my stall in the barn and locked everything, my bridle and the stall door, then I fell asleep.

#16 2024-04-20 10:26:39

caballito
Bonus member

Behind the scenes (2)

Everyone was surprised to see Jule arrive on time because there were about 10 minutes left until the entrance bell rang. She proudly walked around the courtyard where she rode with the literature professor lady who was riding Jule's male classmate.
- Miss.
-Your classmate is one of my best male students, he earned the prize of being ridden by me.

The male mathematics teacher crawled towards Jule and, kneeling, kissed her boots. She ordered him to get up and he obeyed her.
Without stopping riding me she bridled him and saddled him, then rode him.

She uninserted the bit from my mouth.
- Go to work, you are the school administrator!
I obeyed her, leaving lady student riding male teacher, and lady teacher riding male student.

When I got to my office I kissed my secretary's boots and I went to my room.

The school director delegated to us the responsibility of caring for parents, my secretary looks after fathers and I look after mothers.

My secretary wears a white blouse, tight jodhpurs and high-heeled knee-high boots, she is beautiful and parents are subjugated by her beauty, dad kneeling makes the request to my secretary and they kiss her boots.

I am immune to average ladies, but to a Goddess I am a pet, I kiss her boots and I am her animal.

Board footer