Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-04 16:11:05

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

My Amazon: The real life story

Many guys dream of supermodel. A celebrity. A waifu.

Most guys here dream about an amazon. A lady to ride them. And I just found one!!!

You might remember my previous story The Ride of my life from last year. As you may know it can be difficult to write sequels to real life stories for obvious reasons. But the model who rode me then is still very willing to repeat that intense shoulder riding with spurs on experience. She even posted a photo with herself in boots with suprs. I'd like to meet her again. Maybe this year :>

The Amazon I'm referring to is a different woman. She lives in my city. And we've known one another for years. I just didn't know she has this dominant side and when I found out about it, I told her that I'm into carrying women. And She wanted to try it. I carried her piggyback and she fell in love with it! I'll gladly tell yu this story althouygh it is not linear. We meet from time to time and when we do, I'm being ridden! I plan to elaborate on this story in development and answer your questions.

P.S. I will take this opportunity to promote another work of mine, a fictional femdom Story saga, only today, the first episode can be downloaded for FREE on Amazon. The first part does not contain any riding scenes, however, Part 2 is a shoulder riding bonanza! So  you might wanna downaload part 1 one now. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C7HLB12V?ref_=d … reType=ebooks (New Window)

Last edited by Misiulo (2023-09-06 01:04:02)

#2 2023-09-05 13:14:27

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

Re: My Amazon: The real life story

So, one day me and my female collegue went to a mall. She is a passionate dog owner and a horse woman. And an archer too! Although you woudn't guess it just by looking at her. What with her wearing glasses and all. So we played with a new dog collar one time when we were sitting in a mall and she jokingly put it on my neck. It is a longer story but not directly relevant to shoulder riding. Suffice it to say that was the evening I have discovered she's got a dominant side.

So I proceeded to tell her about my fantasies. I told her shoulder riding can be VERY pleasant for women and she said she wonders if I could lift her...

we tried on our next 'date' and what do you know, I took her in my arms and lifteed her. She's a big girl and we're just friends. Not lovers. Not boyfriend and girlfriends, mind you. And so it happened. she owns some land outside the town and we went there in autumn and strolled through the woods and there finally I got to carry her piggyback for the first time. It was a short distance, and I started running as she sat on my back, to show her I had strenght to spare. She was quite impressed and confessed it gives her the feeling of fulfilment and catharsis. Being on top and riding a man Like that. But I could not convince her to sit on my shoulders yet since she was still too scared. And then rain came and that was the end of that riding day.

And then the winter came. And after, the global pandemic. War. Recession. And aliens! And we never met again for years to come...

Last edited by Misiulo (2023-09-06 01:03:33)

#3 2023-09-09 11:17:30

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Excellent start; please continue to produce your beautiful stories.

#4 2023-09-12 19:58:23

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

Thank you very much cool

I have deliberately broken this story into parts since it has a twist and a satisfying continuation.

I was devastated that I found an amazon of my own, and we all know how rare and uncanny it is to find one, only to loose her! Or perhaps she hunted me down, who knows? Sometimes we think we get women when it's them who set the perfect trap! Be that as it may, after that one, few-second long ride the circumstances broke us apart. We were like the star-crossed riders from some old romantic tale. I'm trying to be funny. But It wasn't anything to laugh about for me at that time.

Once the restrictions were lifted I would pester her with text messages. Phone calls. And messages on socials. But she was always busy as an active career woman who spends almost every minute of her free time travelling, and quite frankly she was probably not in the mood; Yet I continued DMing and text messaging her shamelessly. I would try to reunite us like we were Lennon and McCarney or something. Is this ever going to happen? Are we ever going to meet to do the riding and carrying again? A storm of thoughts going through my head. The regrets, the unanswered questions. The imaginings of what might have been...

Did I mention that before we were separated she told me more than enough to feed my hungry imagination? She told me about foot fetish, bondage and collars... none of this is directly related to riding. But one thing is certain. That ride was not a coincidence and I did not hallucinate our encounter on her land back in 2019.

It's just like Audrey said. Women send signs, signals and clues.

But than again, as they say, a woman is fickle...

And then it finally happened. Earlier this year, she finally signalled we could go out for a walk together...big_smile

Last edited by Misiulo (2023-09-13 15:59:31)

#5 2023-09-16 11:29:39

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Misulo, you are absolutely right.

Women manage everything, dominate everyone, control everyone, while men are toys in the hands of women.

She knows you are under her, and you are not the only one because she has other men admiring and worshiping her.

Was she scared? She made you think she's scared!

Anyway! You confessed to her your dreams of being a horse for women, you being ridden on your shoulders by them. But she will want you to be more of her: her horse, her dog, her rug, her furniture, her slave.

Be patient! She has interesting projects for you and you will be under her feet.

#6 2024-03-27 13:35:56

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

In the vein of real life shoulder ride and carry, for now, here's a clip. Not mine, but fun: https://9gag.com/gag/aD2RZYB#comment (New Window)

Board footer