Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-05 11:08:42

ggiamesi
Member
Male (29), Italy
Registered: 2006-11-23
Last visit: 2023-08-05
Posts: 188

SR weekend alert 4-6 Aug.

Hi everybody,
Summer in northern emisphere is going on and a lot of open air events are programmed in the weekend.
In the past many shoulder riding scenes have been found especially from Canada ones, so I list some of them:

Veld Music Festival - Downsview Park, Toronto
Hard Summer Fest - Los Angeles
OSHEAGA - Parc Jean Drapeau, Montreal
Chasing Summer Music Festival - Calgary
Watershed Festival - The Gorge
lovefest.rs - Vrnjacka Banja
Weekend Festival - Espoo
Summer Sound Festival - Liepaja beach, Latvia
We Fest Country - Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
Sunfest Country - Laketown Ranch, BC

Offline

 

#2 2023-08-05 20:10:33

rider_in
Member
Male (23), Canada
Registered: 2019-06-11
Last visit: 2024-07-07
Posts: 108

Re: SR weekend alert 4-6 Aug.

I wanna go to VELD but no ponies in Canada, sadly sad


Rider here, willing ponies can approach! :)

Offline

 

#3 2023-08-10 07:54:29

trigger
Member
Male (38), India
Registered: 2009-07-05
Last visit: 2023-12-30
Posts: 819

Re: SR weekend alert 4-6 Aug.

When r u coming back to India

rider_in wrote:

I wanna go to VELD but no ponies in Canada, sadly sad


The Horse

Offline

 

#4 2023-08-16 21:22:36

rider_in
Member
Male (23), Canada
Registered: 2019-06-11
Last visit: 2024-07-07
Posts: 108

Re: SR weekend alert 4-6 Aug.

Hey!
not sure but may have a trip back this year.

your email id doesnt work anymore perhaps?

trigger wrote:

When r u coming back to India

rider_in wrote:

I wanna go to VELD but no ponies in Canada, sadly sad


Rider here, willing ponies can approach! :)

Offline

 

#5 2023-08-17 07:46:33

trigger
Member
Male (38), India
Registered: 2009-07-05
Last visit: 2023-12-30
Posts: 819

Re: SR weekend alert 4-6 Aug.

Email me on - trigger.deliver0909@rediffmail.com



rider_in wrote:

Hey!
not sure but may have a trip back this year.

your email id doesnt work anymore perhaps?

trigger wrote:

When r u coming back to India

rider_in wrote:

I wanna go to VELD but no ponies in Canada, sadly sad


The Horse

Offline

 

#6 2023-08-19 14:09:08

Gagji
Bonus member
Male (32), India
Registered: 2022-01-23
Last visit: 2024-07-07
Posts: 126

Re: SR weekend alert 4-6 Aug.

ggiamesi wrote:

Hi everybody,
Summer in northern emisphere is going on and a lot of open air events are programmed in the weekend.
In the past many shoulder riding scenes have been found especially from Canada ones, so I list some of them:

Veld Music Festival - Downsview Park, Toronto
Hard Summer Fest - Los Angeles
OSHEAGA - Parc Jean Drapeau, Montreal
Chasing Summer Music Festival - Calgary
Watershed Festival - The Gorge
lovefest.rs - Vrnjacka Banja
Weekend Festival - Espoo
Summer Sound Festival - Liepaja beach, Latvia
We Fest Country - Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
Sunfest Country - Laketown Ranch, BC

Any clips from these events?

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson