Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-07 15:47:50

JZ
Male (34)

My MoW Story

Hi. I like mow. One of my first experiences was at the age of 22 with my friend, about the same age, a tall and attractive girl. It was summer, we were walking and arguing about something, she lost the argument and I jokingly said that now she owes me a ride on her shoulders. To my surprise, she looked at me and said - ok. I think it was because she liked me and wanted to date me (she hinted at it a couple of times). When we got home, I reminded her of her promise. She was in a T-shirt and jeans, I was in shorts. She sat on the sofa, I sat on her shoulders, but she couldn't get up (I weighed about 77kg, she was 57-58). Then I decided to try another way. It was in the living room, I put two chairs opposite each other at a short distance, put her between the chairs, and I stood on the armrests so that she was under me and sat on top. It was the moment of truth-I was sitting astride her neck and was ready to jump off if she couldn't stand it, but she coped. Then I told her to move and she slowly carried me around the room. The ride lasted about two minutes, then she came to the sofa, bent down and I got off. We watched a little movie and she went home. I wanted to ride naked (all I had to do was take off my shorts), but I didn't dare to offer, although I think she wouldn't mind)

#2 2023-09-19 00:19:39

Ponyrider123
Male (19), Poland

Re: My MoW Story

Great story! I can share mine as well - mow. Year ago I was at my cousin's for Christmass. She's my age, lighter but definitely strong. We came a week before to help them prepare everything. One day I was sitting with her in her room, she has been cleaning her room. One moment she was cleaning something on the floor and she crouched down, I couldn't help myself and waste this oportunity so I sat on her shoulders playfully. I knew she wouldn't be mad because we often did silly things. She then, to my suprise, stood up with me sitting there, took a while to regain balance and tried to scare me with throwing me off. I was there for something like 2/3 mins but it was cool experience.

#3 2024-01-19 00:27:21

GeoffCouch
Male (61), Australia
Website

JZ wrote:

Hi. I like mow. One of my first experiences was at the age of 22 with my friend, about the same age, a tall and attractive girl. It was summer, we were walking and arguing about something, she lost the argument and I jokingly said that now she owes me a ride on her shoulders. To my surprise, she looked at me and said - ok. I think it was because she liked me and wanted to date me (she hinted at it a couple of times). When we got home, I reminded her of her promise. She was in a T-shirt and jeans, I was in shorts. She sat on the sofa, I sat on her shoulders, but she couldn't get up (I weighed about 77kg, she was 57-58). Then I decided to try another way. It was in the living room, I put two chairs opposite each other at a short distance, put her between the chairs, and I stood on the armrests so that she was under me and sat on top. It was the moment of truth-I was sitting astride her neck and was ready to jump off if she couldn't stand it, but she coped. Then I told her to move and she slowly carried me around the room. The ride lasted about two minutes, then she came to the sofa, bent down and I got off. We watched a little movie and she went home. I wanted to ride naked (all I had to do was take off my shorts), but I didn't dare to offer, although I think she wouldn't mind)

I'm glad you persisted until you got your ride. In fact I wish it became a thing that if a girl wants to date a guy she knows she has to give him a shoulder ride first...

#4 2024-09-26 17:19:45

GergNautan

Mow story:

Me and group of friends were at the beach one day, it was a hot Sommer day and we were playing volleyball together. We had split up teams, 4 persons in each team. Unfortunately my team were loosing but we still had fun. My friend Laura whom I had been interested in for a while by this time was on my team. Laura had big breasts and a big ass, she was about 175cm and since she was really thick I think she must have weighed about 90kg. I was about 175cm too but only 70kg. She was wearing a white tank top and tight black shorts, really showing her perfect curves. I was playing in the front (by the net) and Laura in behind me. The opposing team had shot the ball really high and I was trying to reach it when suddenly I felt someone grabbing my hips and boosted me up. When I turned around afterwards I saw it was Laura and she patted me on the butt in a sporting way. An hour later we had some beers and hanged out on the beach. We noticed that we soon didn't have any left so I offered to go buy some new ones and Laura said that she could help and lend a hand carrying them back, since we were many friends. So me and Laura walked to the store, I said that the heat + the intense volleyball game had got me exhausted and she said that it was lucky for me that she decided to tag along because I'd never be able to carry the beers back to the beach. Since it was pretty far we decided to take the bus there, the bus was full n we only found one seat. I said "You can't sit down and I'll stand beside you", "Just sit on my lap until we get there" she said and patted down on her thick thighs. I looked at her reluctantly, "come on, I have very soft thighs, it'll probably be more comfortable for you than a regular seat" she said. I sat down in her lap, and it was definitely better than a regular seat. When we got to the store n to the liquor area we found the six packs but they were too high to reach. I said that we won't reach them n that we'd have to carry each other up there. She sighed and then squatted down n said "Okey, climb on". I said "I thought I'd carry you", "We both no that won't happened" she replied. I said "should I get on your back?" "No, I don't think that's enough for us to reach them, you'll have to sit on my shoulders". I sat down on her shoulders and wrapped my legs behind her back, so my feet were toughing her round ass. Then she stood up, "Wow you're light, I bet you're lighter than Maria" (our friend). I laughed and said so what should we get? N she replied "Lets take a lap In the ail and find something good. She proceeded to walk around and then we noticed that we hadn't got a basket. I told her to put me down so we can get one and return. "Nooo, then I'll have to pick you up again when we'll get back so you'll just have to stay up there", She sensed that I was getting shy and said teasingly "I know you like it". When we had purchased our beers and were returning to our friends we took the bus once again, this time it was almost empty but despite that she asked me to sit in her lap again. "Isn't this much nicer" She said and I agreed.

When it was time to go home me and Laura walked the same route back home since we were living in the same area. We both were pretty tipsy at this point. I said jokingly "can you carry me the rest of the way, my legs are giving up", she turned to me "Oh, ofcorse hop on" this time she stood up in front of me signaling me to jump up on her back. I hopped on, she boosted me up and had a tight grip around my legs which made me feel very safe. "I'm glad you're finding ways to take advantage of the fact that I'm stronger than you" she said laughing and I said "That's my plan". "You know we should definitely do this more often, I didn't know that this could be so much fun" she said. "I'd like that too, it's kind of hot with this role reversal right?" I replied "Yes I didn't know that It would be" she answered. She then proceeded saying "I really liked having you sitting on my shoulders earlier in the store, with all the people looking at us made me feel very in control". "Do you think you could give me another shoulder ride?" I asked nervously. "Ofcorse baby" she then crouched to let me get of her back and told me to stand on the bench beside us, she sat down beneath me n said sensually "get on my baby". We both were so aroused, my crotch was pressing on her neck and she pressed to it herself. "This is soooo hot" She said. She carried me all the way to her place which must have been for about 10 minutes. When we got there she made us drinks and without a notice lifted me up in a front-piggyback ride and sat me down in her lap. I sat extremely close to her straddling her while she held her arms around me.

Board footer