Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-07 06:29:35

teight
Male (27), China Wuhan

Riding story in China

I am a male rider from Wuhan, China. I love shoulder riding and I love equestrian training. I am an experienced rider and I like to ride until the ponyslave is exhausted! (QQ:3119363717)

I envy you foreigners who can freely practice this sport, which is restricted in China.

And the first time I rode Manu, a middle-aged ponyslave. We met after a few weeks of talking, he was fit and big-boned, with a little grey hair that diminished his imposing presence. It was a bit of a mixed bag of emotions, half excitement and half confusion about the unknown. After getting a room, he went to take a shower while I watched TV outside in a careless manner. After he finished, he knelt in front of me wearing only a pair of underwear. Although I had fantasised about it countless times in my head, the idea of someone actually kneeling in front of me was still very shocking. I calmed down, spread my legs and let him get past my crotch. He was quite big, so it felt awkward to drill him. The first time you do it, you feel a sense of subjugation, but after a few times you don't have much fun, but later on one of the slaves told me that the first time he got down on his knees and went under my crotch he felt really humiliated, so maybe the angle was different. In my case, I felt the most submissive when I saw his head just past my crotch, and then I had to widen the distance between my legs to let him through, which was a bit awkward.

He repeatedly drilled his crotch a few times, which I found a bit boring, and when he finally came up behind me I clamped down on his neck and sat on my butt. A lot of people like to ride on their backs, but I'm indifferent to it. Even when the slave is in a crawl, I like to ride on his neck and shoulders with my feet on his hands, it's more comfortable. Then I get him to stand up so that it becomes a neck ride.

It was a bit disconcerting to ride up for the first time, with the steep change in view, and it seemed a bit like standing on a bamboo pole. The slave carried me around, a bit of a trusting ponyslave. In those days I didn't know about using tools either, like stirrups and shackles or something to control the slave. I think that at least half of the fun of riding was in the rider's control of the ponyslave, a fact that I came to understand later. At that time it was not clear that I had to press the slave's head forward so that the slave's neck would be under the master's crotch and the master's buttocks would fall just above the slave's shoulders, so that the slave would be in a low and chested position; this was more comfortable and stable for the neck, and if I had stirrups and a shackle, I would be able to keep a firm grip on the slave under my crotch and give him a strong sense of pressure; kick him in the ribs when accelerating, and strangle him when stopping. I could kick him in the ribs when I accelerated and tighten the reins when I stopped, it was a great feeling. Of course it was hard on him physically, with a heavy ass on his shoulders, his head down and his chest in his mouth, but that was the essence of the game, pain and pleasure. I'll tell you more about this later, but I didn't know this when I first played.

I am a rider from Wuhan,China. (QQ:3119363717)

#2 2022-11-07 22:53:20

Max

Re: Riding story in China

Then you learned a lot on your first ride on Manu! Of course, as a rider you have a lot more possibilities when it comes to a strong horse slave, that's absolutely clear. You made exactly the right choice with your specimen!

I'm sure he also liked the fact that you rode him, because he probably voluntarily placed himself under your control. Two-legged horses are always happy when the male or female rider dresses in the appropriate outfit! This adds a certain extra excitement, some even say it increases the ambition and power of the human horse!

Spurs and a nice riding whip also make a good impression, I think, and also help with motivation when the stallion starts to get a bit tired and listless ... but as an experienced rider you know all that yourself!

When the ride is over and the rider gets out of the saddle, there comes a moment when the horse wants to say thank you! Has your rider slave perhaps also thanked you? There are certainly many possibilities ...

Some like to touch the feet or the riding boots with their hands or even with their lips, others are happy to be "stroked" again with the riding whip as a farewell. It is also nice for the male rider when in the course of time a tension has built up through erotic feelings and the slave asks to be allowed to help here. That will certainly please both of them ...

I liked your story very much, thank you for that! If you have more to report, it would certainly not only please me ...
Max

#3 2022-11-08 09:16:30

esel

Thank you Teight for this first and brilliant contribution to this forum ! Max has said about all the good things to say regarding your story, and I just want to confirm it all .... Please "tell us more later" as you said, but do not take any risk, if this type of writing is "restricted" in China ...

THKS again

esel

#4 2022-11-12 00:25:51

Max

I think here you can stand on your head ... there's still nothing happening!

OK, then that's the way it is! I then also only check in briefly every 14 days ... let's see what the others have written! It doesn't really have to be like that, but ... that's just the way it is!
Max

Board footer