Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-02 14:41:02

Max

Trekking with two horses

Trekking with two horses!

Sabine and Jule had met at a boarding school in Switzerland a few years ago, then became friends and did a lot together. Last year, this time had ended after the final exams, Jule had returned to her home country, Sabine too. Her parents had emigrated many years ago and had prospered in Brazil. They had engaged with the local authorities "the Brazilian way", i.e. they didn't look too closely at what was going on in detail on the big farm, letting things take their course as they had done for ages.

Jule had now visited Sabine in her adopted country, had kept an appointment. The two young ladies had had a lot of fun in the first few days, had exchanged experiences together, and then, of course, an excursion, a trecking tour was planned. Sabine had then told Jule how she imagined the tour lasting several days. Jule knew from her stories that things were going on here that would have been unthinkable at home! Not much could be reconciled with her ideas of morality! Nevertheless, their friendship did not suffer, the two simply liked each other, despite this difference of opinion.

"No, Sabine, if we do this mountain tour tomorrow, I will of course walk, of course I will carry my own luggage! I will not let one of your "slaves" carry me or burden him with my backpack! That is out of the question for me!"

"You're not supposed to let my slave "carry" you, you got that wrong, after all, you're not some sack to be thrown over your back! You can "ride" him properly, just like you normally ride a horse or a donkey. He has a saddle on his shoulders, stirrups on the sides, and of course reins and a proper bridle so that you can steer him well. He has everything you need as a rider! I can also give you suitable riding boots, a whip and spurs! That's no problem at all!"

"That's a really big difference from "riding" or "being carried"! He is a well-trained riding slave who is used to this, almost doesn't know it any other way than having a rider or a female rider sitting on his shoulders and dominating him, almost every day he is challenged like this with us ... but of course you can also ride a female slave if that might be your preference! Our way is not without its difficulties, I can assure you of that without exaggeration! Walking the whole way, and then with luggage! You should think about it again calmly, whether you really want to turn down my offer! As I said, all the riding slaves are well trained and ideally suited for our tour! I even broke them in myself for the most part! They are all peaceful and obedient, just like good mounts have to be! It will be fun for you to ride something different, believe me! So think about it again calmly ..."

"I don't need to! I'm not riding a 'slave' or a 'slave' ... and I'll do what I've always done in the mountains so far: namely, walk on my two, well-trained legs!"

"As you wish, dear Jule, I only offered you that! The decision of what you do or don't do is entirely up to you! The main thing is that you don't mind if I choose the more comfortable option for our hike and take my riding slave with me tomorrow! You're welcome to toil on the steep paths if you prefer that to sitting comfortably in a shoulder saddle and letting others do the walking for you, of course I don't mind."

"... if walking is too strenuous for you ... you are welcome to do what you like, I have no objection, it is also entirely up to you what you do! What kind of "riding slave" are you taking?"

"Oh, I've been riding him for almost 10 years, earlier as a child on all fours, I started with that just for fun, then later I switched to two-legged, that's much more interesting! You have more possibilities, just from the gait and the speed anyway, and that's how it has stayed. He has really got used to me, even though I have to touch him quite hard sometimes and am not always very nice to him! I think he almost can't walk properly without a rider on his shoulders, who has him firmly on the reins and brings him up to speed with whip and spurs, that's how much I've already made him my riding slave! In any case, he needs a firm hand to show him where to go.“

Now even Sabine had to smile a little ( " ... he can't even walk properly without a rider!" ) although she had firmly resolved not to do so under any circumstances! She was right in the middle between a certain fascination about what Jule had to say and a scepticism about whether it was allowed to be like that. The naturalness with which Jule spoke of "my slaves", of "my riding slaves", impressed her somehow! Sabine had grown up with slaves, had no doubts or problems about them, did not ask herself any moral questions in this respect. The slaves were her personal property with which she could do whatever she wanted. "I did not steal my slaves or get them from somewhere else! I paid for them, after all, with good money ... and what I paid for is mine, after all!"

For Sabine all these things were out of the question, of course, but Jule obviously didn't seem to find anything special about it. To strap a saddle onto the shoulder of one of these strong guys and sit on it, to treat it as one would treat a mount! She let him carry her when she felt like it. Maybe it was just for comfort, or maybe it was just for fun, just because she enjoyed riding. A negative evaluation of what she was doing would never have crossed her mind! The slave belonged to her and she had the power of disposal over him.

"Good, Sabine, then let's leave tomorrow! I'll take two of the boys with me, one will carry my luggage, the other I'll saddle for later. If the path is steeper and more strenuous to walk, then I only have to mount him and then ride the rest of the way on his shoulders! Meet me at the stables tomorrow at 10:00? That's just the right time to set off!"

"OK, see you tomorrow then! I'm looking forward to the tour! I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about! Sleep well!"

The two young ladies parted with a warm smile. Sabine went to her guest room, Jule to the house. It was already late and they went briskly to bed. Shortly before falling asleep, Jule had to think about their conversation again. Others had already spoken the same way, like "I'm not riding a human, you can't do that, even if you call him "your slave"!" It would be a hot day tomorrow, the path was easy to walk at the beginning, but then it became more and more strenuous, " ... let's wait and see!" she thought with a smirk. Nor did any guest, male or female, sit down gratefully on the shoulders of a riding slave after a few exhausting hours! Then suddenly those noble thoughts about slavery were very quickly gone! When the puff slowly ran out and the feet ached the thoughts quickly switch to the other side.

They met at 10 a.m. as arranged, Sabine in rough hiking boots, with a big backpack and proper hiking clothes. Jule was only lightly dressed in sporty jeans up to her knees, half-height riding boots and a dark red airy blouse. She had a pink headband and her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail. You could see at first glance that she was not planning to climb the mountains here with great effort! Her ambition was certainly not particularly strong here.

She had tied two slaves together on a long rein. One was saddled and harnessed on her shoulders, the second merely carried her heavy rucksack on her back. On both, the wrists were tied together on the back with a wide leather belt. Jule often did this when it was foreseeable that the slaves would be quite challenged. This was purely a precautionary measure, certainly a little uncomfortable, but simply safer for the rider. Fixed like this, no slave horse had the chance to resist its mistress, no matter how much she demanded of it on the ride, not even if she whipped it to the bone.

At first they rode on level ground past a patch of forest and chatted about all sorts of things. They had known each other since their early school days and there was a lot to talk about, laughing and joking. Jule led her saddled slave behind her on a long leash, the second one, which was loaded with her rucksack, she had tied to the saddle pommel of the first slave, he followed at a distance of a few metres.

Now Jule walked a little slower, looking around repeatedly. It was immediately clear to the saddled slave what Jule wanted: she was tired of walking and would be sitting on his shoulders in a few moments!

Next part comming soon!

#2 2022-07-03 14:36:03

bernager
Male (41), FRANCE

Re: Trekking with two horses

Hello Max,

I really like your stories. There is a lot of psychology, domination, humiliation in all your stories... The natural and necessary selfishness of the riders, their merciless sadism and the sacrifice of the ponyslaves who endure the weight of their mistresses and masters. Sometimes the riders feel pity for their slaves, they encourage them to fight against pain and exhaustion (while sitting comfortably on the shoulders of their human horses smile) but their pleasure stay the most important. They are both the authors of the pain and the ones who decide whether the horse should suffer more or rest. The health of the horses is secondary to the comfort and pleasure of the riders...

Thank you very much, I look forward to reading the rest of this promising story!

#3 2022-07-03 17:45:54

caballito
Bonus member
Male (Almost 60 years old), South America

Congrats!

#4 2022-07-03 23:30:33

Max

First of all, thank you very much for the comments, it was nice to read them!

Of course we don't know yet how the story will continue, how Sabine will behave on tomorrow's tour. At first sight she seems to be quite hard in her opinion, but still tolerant when it comes to her friend! We like that.

Jule seems to have some experience with her visitors in Brazil. On such a trekking tour, both male and female visitors quickly wonder if the honourable resolutions apply in every situation! It was not for nothing that Jule had to smile in the evening when she thought of her friend, she must have had her experiences!
Max

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (New Window) (free version)

#5 2022-07-04 11:12:08

esel

Hallo Max !

I fully agree with Bernager : Your stories are truely compelling, especially this one, which so far focusses, not on the ride itself, but on its "raison d'ętre" , in a nearly shakespearian framework : "To ride or not to ride, that is the question", which besides carries a  justification of slavery smile  ... That slavery is still  strongly rejected by Jule ... But for how long ?
I hope she will finally succomb to the temptation, thus join the party of the "villains", and then tell us if, or rather  how much, she enjoys to be on the better side  smile

#6 2022-07-05 00:22:52

Micke40
Male, France

Hello Max,

What a real pleasure to read your stories. I hate to read the sequel. Will Sabine make fun of Jule who is in pain while walking? Will Jule hold on and not deny her convictions?

Thank you very much for your work.

#7 2022-07-05 09:06:33

Max

Jule, however, first passed him sideways and rummaged something out of her backpack. Then she bent down and smiled, putting on two somewhat mean-looking spurs: "But I won't need them until later to keep him moving, it helps to quickly drive the sluggishness out of his tired bones! I know our way very well enough, it's going to be exhausting today in this heat!"

After Jule had sat down in the saddle, the slave pushed himself back up without any problems. His rider put her boots down in the side stirrups, grabbed the reins and adjusted herself in the saddle until she was sitting comfortably, "That's better!" she said, "we can go on now!" She gave her slave horse a light spur and clicked her tongue, "Hop! ... and onto my little horse!" and the walk continued at the same pace.

The path had indeed become a little more arduous! The spoken sentences became shorter and there were longer pauses in speech. Although Jule didn't carry any luggage at the beginning, she still decided to sit on her slave and ride him from now on: "So, just a moment please Sabine, this is getting a bit too heavy for me!" That was actually all she had to say! Well, Jule had announced it that way, so it was no surprise.

Of course, Sabine also noticed that the way was getting more difficult. During this short break, she had put down her backpack and massaged her shoulders, but then the walk continued. Sabine had shouldered her backpack again, but it was obvious that she was still not really strong. The way remained strenuous, soon she had to take another short break. She looked at Jule, who was still sitting comfortably on her riding slave in the saddle, holding the reins in her left hand. Of course, she was completely fresh and rested, with a friendly smile on her face. It was anything but easy for her slave to carry Jule on his shoulders now, you could see it clearly on his face! But his rider didn't take any further notice, he would be able to cope with her weight. But he was already quite challenged, you could see it clearly in his pain-distorted face! Slowly Sabine felt a bit sorry for her: "Don't you at least want to let the second slave carry your backpack? You are completely out of breath!"

There was a pause of silence for seconds, both friends looked at each other, then: "Yes! Yes! ... OK ... OK ... ! Let him carry my backpack then! Ok, the damn thing is just getting too heavy for me!" Jule nodded to Sabine. Her slave squatted down, she then slowly got out of the saddle. Both ladies reached for the backpack and now hung the thing in front of the slave's chest. His knees buckled for a moment, but he immediately stood up straight again, his gaze fixed on the ground. So now he had to carry both backpacks. He had been watching Sabine for some time and already suspected that this backpack would not be the only burden he had to carry today! He knew his mistress Jule very well and knew for sure what would be coming soon!

Then the hike continued after Jule was back in the saddle.  Sabine was noticeably happy not to have to carry the heavy luggage on her back anymore! She now walked a little more briskly again, only glancing around once more to see the second slave now dragging himself off with both backpacks. But then she quickly looked ahead again, thinking: "Never mind! Jule said that he should carry it! After all, that's why she took him along, her "slave"! That's probably right!" Sabine walked on without looking back, without thinking any longer about what had just happened.

But soon the conversations had completely died away again. The path was becoming more and more strenuous for Sabine, Jule too had her riding whip in her hand by now. Every now and then she used it to beat her riding slave briefly and hard at irregular intervals when he didn't want to walk properly. She would also spur him on from time to time if she didn't like something about the way he walked or if he moved too sluggishly! At first it scared Sabine a little when the whip cracked on his bare skin, but then she eventually got used to it. These things seemed to be part of it somehow! Despite everything, she wondered about this guy who now had to drag her friend all the time. You could see the exhaustion on his face, but actually it was all going quite well with him! Jule was no lightweight! These guys were probably really well trained, much stronger than she had first thought! The rider let herself be carried relaxed by the slave, even his panting didn't bother her. She knew him, knew exactly what she could expect of her two-legged carrier on the trail!

next c. s.

#8 2022-07-05 11:11:37

esel

"We all can get used to almost anything"  ... Just a matter of patience, or training, or egoism, or fear, or heroism ... You just have to trigger the right motivation, and you're on ! Your last chapter is a very good illustration of that motto ! You describe very subtly the psychological progress of Sabine, from her initial strict condemnation and refusal of the very idea of slavery, to, as a first step, a somewhat reluctant agreement to accept "to be helped" by a slave .... She then realizes that it is not at all a "help" given to her, but a real suffering imposed to him BY HER ... But she says "Never mind ! ... that's probably right" and she already starts rationalising the whole process of "forced labor", and that is the second step ...And a third step is brewing already : She now sees Jule shamelessly whipping her slave to improve his performance,  she can hear the crack of the crop on his bare skin, she realises the excrutiating pain of the slave .... She is shocked at first ....  but ...  well, after all, the slave still walks on, so, somehow, he is prepared and trained for this huge effort, and Jule knows what she has to do, she knows what the slave can do, so, after all : NO PROBLEM !

However, Sabine still abides by her initial principles ... She will not exploit nor abuse a slave by HERSELF .... Maybe another step soon ?

Thank you Max for this very good story ! Hope you'll deliver quite a bunch of new chapters !

#9 2022-07-05 22:34:33

Max

Thank you, dear donkey!

What is perhaps not entirely uninteresting is that this Jule who inspires me to write my stories actually exists! I only see her occasionally since she's grown up, but she always fascinates me, even if it's only for a few minutes that I'm around her! She's quite a woman, although I'm not quite sure if she doesn't feel more comfortable "on the other shore" than in a man's world.

I also started a story once, but then deleted it again, it didn't have much to do with our topic, but with my other great love: the female foot!

So I deleted it again, it probably would have bored some readers after all!

Otherwise ... I'm currently working on a continuation of the story, it may take a few more days, but then I'll post it!
Thanks again
Max

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (New Window) (free version)

#10 2022-07-06 11:21:15

esel

The fact, for a woman, to be, as you say "on the other shore" doesn"t necessarily decrease her power of seduction for a man ! It may on the contrary increase it, with submissive ponies for instance, who will litterally adore her possibly haughty, scornful attitude towards the so-called "stronger sex" ... Such a scenario could be quite compatible with both the fascinating Jule, and her apparently mesmerized slaves  ...?!

Indeed, this forum doesn't welcome foot-fetish stories  ... But I do smile  ! And I would be very grateful if you would wish to share your story with me ( equidum928@gmail.com ). If you agree, no need to translate, I'd prefer to read it in its original german version !

Esel

#11 2022-07-06 13:20:46

Max

Her slave was now panting much louder, had to make more of an effort to carry his energetic rider along the difficult path. Again and again he received short, sharp lashes, whenever he slowed down. In the meantime Sabine didn't talk at all, made short breaks more and more often, while Jule rode a bit ahead, then came back to the slave's chagrin when Sabine had regained some of her strength and was able to continue. Jule had her slave horse safely under control! He obeyed on word and let everything happen to him!

Then came what Jule, but also the two slaves, had foreseen and also feared! Actually, they had already expected it an hour ago ...

"I ... I ... can ... no longer ... am totally ... out of ... breath! Break ... please!" Sabine stopped abruptly and, really at the end of her tether, sat down on a low boulder lying by the side of the path. Jule, by now almost 10 metres ahead, turned her riding slave briskly, gave him a quick spur and rode back to her panting friend. She got out of the saddle, went to her friend and put her arm around her shoulder in a caring, sincere sympathy: "I told you it would be very strenuous today! I didn't take my riding slave with me for nothing, and even he only runs properly when I drive him and grip the reins firmly. These efforts are not for us, it is better to take a slave for such exertions, that is what they are there for!" Then Jule paused for a moment, not wanting to overwhelm Sabine with her speech. "But, luckily we have two of them! Don't you want to reconsider and ride the second one after all? Do you really want to keep running your lungs out? Think it over please! After all, we want to have fun on the tour! The road won't get any easier! You should think about yourself before you get into serious trouble just because you've taken on too much!"

Then there was silence! Sabine slowly lifted her head, looked at the two strong guys, who seemed to be pretty exhausted, especially the one Jule had been riding all the time. But the other one was also clearly wearing out from carrying the two heavy backpacks. What should Jule do now in this almost desperate situation? She was really at the end of her tether, she just didn't feel she could walk any further any time soon. Then her eyes fell once more on the panting, seemingly exhausted slaves! Soon she saw herself sitting on the shoulders of one of them, the reins in one hand, a whip in the other: that would really put an end to this damned exertion! Then her conscience spoke up again! Was she really allowed to be carried by these guys, these "riding slaves", just ride them like a horse or donkey, possibly giving them spurs when she got tired and perhaps stubborn? ... was she actually allowed to do this?

There was no exhaustion in Jule's face, she was still cheerful and fresh in every way, she even seemed to enjoy riding her slave horse! No wonder, she had escaped these enormous strains and had ridden almost the whole way. The lad had had to toil like an animal under her saddle! If, exhausted, he really wanted to slow down, he was whipped by his rider and then simply driven a little more energetically by her! This obviously had the intended effect, because he trotted the whole time as his mistress wished, had to make an effort, but was obedient!

Then Sabine thought again of her tired feet, the severe pain in her joints, her back. Surely there was already one or the other blister between her toes or on her heel. Sabine came to no decision, slumped somewhat helplessly! She was actually against this slavery, was actually strictly against it, but the prospect of no longer having to walk and instead sitting on the broad shoulders of a riding slave, being carried for the rest of this - actually really beautiful - mountain tour, this was simply very tempting, almost irresistible!  A wild battle raged in her head!

Jule guessed what her friend was thinking at that moment, what was going on inside her: "Don't think so much about those "poor" riding slaves, it's OK the way it is! After all, they are there to ride, that's what I took them for! They are not there to take them for a walk on a lead! They already think you're crazy to do all this to yourself and to keep moving on your own two feet! Both slaves are still quite fresh, believe me, I know a bit more about them than you do! They huff and puff loudly and audibly at you. You should think they can barely crawl, let alone carry a rider properly! But you'll see, it's like every time: once you're mounted and sitting with your butt on their shoulders, with the reins firmly in your hand, there are no more problems! The slave only has to feel what you demand from him, that he can't avoid you anymore and that his rider has the power! Then you go on with the guys and lo and behold, you ride them properly, as it should be. They start walking, can suddenly trot again and if you give them a little help, they even canter! They do whatever you want them to do! It's always like that when you ride a tired looking slave! Do you want to have one now, or do you want to continue to toil here until you yourself have completely broken down?"

next part c.s.

#12 2022-07-08 12:52:48

esel

Jule has certainly read Johann Wolfgang von GOETHE who said : "I prefer to commit an injustice rather than to endure a disorder" .... smile

Jule's slave is there to carry her and obey every order ... That's  ORDER .... Sometimes, for whatever reason, he disobeys , because he is tired or lazy, or disobedient  .... That's DISORDER .... She can't endure such a disorder and therefore whips her slave, maybe it's a bit unfair but look : the "tired-looking" slave suddenly runs again ! The whip has corrected the disorder  produced by lazyness ! smile  Thks Goethe !

#13 2022-07-12 21:00:05

Max

Sabine must have been really desperate, her strength was at an end, all her resistance broken! The answer came immediately, much faster than Jule had expected.

"Yes! Yes! ... I really can't take any more, I'm at the end of my tether! OK: I'll sit on his shoulders, I'll let him carry me! OK! ... I ride him too! ... my poor feet!  I just can't go any further, I can't!"

Jule said nothing more at first, nodded briefly, stood up and now took care of the two slaves. She distributed the backpacks evenly on both carriers, made sure that the shoulders of the second slave were free and Sabine had sufficient seating space. Then she quickly fetched a second pair of spurs from her backpack, a riding whip and brought them to her friend. She had recovered somewhat in the meantime, but was still sitting on the rock with her shoulders drooping. Exhausted but very interested, she had watched Jule do her thing. Sabine was very happy that Jule was now taking the whole thing in hand and had obviously already prepared herself a little. Jule knew exactly and with a sure hand what to do now, and that reassured Sabine!

"Fasten the spurs with the straps on your trekking boots before you sit on his shoulders! It doesn't look very elegant, but it doesn't matter, there are only two of us! I think you can put the spurs to good use later! This riding whip is also for you when your slave needs some encouragement from his new rider! You've seen how I do it! Don't let his panting fool you! They are both still strong and have no real problem when we ride them!  Your riding slave will keep trying and pretend it can barely walk. Just don't pay any more attention to it! Just give him a few lashes across his fur, that will help him pretty quickly! Show him right away who is the slave here and who is his mistress!" Sabine nodded powerlessly, yes, she had understood everything Jule meant!

"I can't saddle your new donkey for you, of course, but I think it will be alright! He has quite broad shoulders and you'll be able to sit on him comfortably!" Then she herself quickly climbed onto the shoulders of her still kneeling riding slave, "sit down like me! You can lean on the pack a bit if you want! You know the saying: better badly ridden than well walked ... you know .... !"

Somewhat hesitantly, Sabine moved behind "her" now also kneeling slave, who had bowed his head to the ground in a certain humility. Jules' slave did the same when he knew his rider was about to mount. She looked down once more at the broad, muscular shoulders on which she was about to sit. There was no turning back now, and without further hesitation, she climbed over him from behind and briskly took a seat on his shoulder! There was something about a soft chair or armchair! Immediately she moved back and forth briefly until she was sitting comfortably. Then Sabine bent her legs and now sat with all her weight on her kneeling slave!

At Jules' command, "There we go! Up you go, up! Up we go! Hup!" Now both slaves with rider and backpack lifted themselves up almost simultaneously, standing slightly swaying, but then also immediately straight and upright again.  " ... and off we go, on and on, hup! But a little faster now, if you please, not so lame anymore! Move it! You lazy bones, let's go!"

After this somewhat lengthy pause, the small group started moving again. But now much faster than Sabine had struggled on her battered feet! The riding slaves immediately took up a fast trot, just as Jule had announced. After a few minutes of silence, " ... it's a bit more pleasant, isn't it?" Jule smiled mischievously at her friend. Now she could smile again too, "I hate to admit it, but it's much more pleasant to sit on your slave than to walk and struggle on the paths! I was really at the end of my tether earlier, I couldn't have done much more! Thank you again for your kind offer!" "Well then, all is well! Come, we mustn't spoil the boys too much, it only makes them sluggish and comfortable. We'll give it a bit more gas and we'll get up there quicker! Please don't show any inhibitions with the spurs, they are there to drive, otherwise we wouldn't need them! Let the whip work hard too, better a few times too much than once too little. My riding slaves don't know any different! Just imagine you are sitting on a lazy, listless horse or a stubborn donkey that doesn't want to move and only annoys you. After all, the slaves are supposed to walk and not have a comfortable time at our expense! Come on, faster you damned sloths! You'll fall asleep while running! I said speed up, we're not in a sanatorium here, faster, giddy up, you lame nags! Now we're really going, I said speed! Yippee, yippee! ... faster, faster, lazy slave pack, hop, hop, hop!"

Then both whips cracked almost simultaneously and with their spurs the young ladies now drove their riding slaves energetically! Immediately the startled slaves groaned, ran, rushed on. One really had the feeling that their supposed tiredness had disappeared from their bodies in seconds. They looked fresh and rested, as if they  just been mounted. But if you looked a little closer, you could see fear and despair on their faces!

The path was still difficult to walk on, but the slave horses did not let up, they even became a little faster. So there was still a lot of strength and energy in them, just as Jule had said! After a short time Sabine had also forgotten that she was not sitting on a horse but on a two-legged slave. Something she had actually completely ruled out. Soon, however, she did the same to Jule and also drove her carrier energetically without giving it a second thought. Sometimes it was the whip, sometimes the spurs, always alternating. "So that our little horses don't get bored either!" her friend had said in jest! Jule was really right: once you're sitting in the saddle, holding the reins, it starts to be really fun. The advantages of riding a two-legged horse quickly convinced her, and then she could really enjoy it!

So both young ladies continued their "trekking tour" now carefree and almost free of exertion! Soon they were chatting just as warmly, jokingly and in high spirits as at the beginning of their tour. Jule was infinitely happy to have decided to ride after all. This way she no longer had to walk and could still continue the mountain hike comfortably. Not to mention that she was having a lot of fun riding! Jule was also happy, because she had been right again: when it came to the question of whether one was allowed to "ride a slave", it was once again as she had foreseen! If it becomes really difficult, in case of doubt, one prefers to ride, putting all moral concerns aside! That was absolutely right, after all, what were slaves for! She had already experienced it many times with her friends. Whether they were men or women, when the going got tough, everyone gratefully accepted her offer and was then very happy!

After a few moments it is forgotten that the strong slave on whom one sits has to make double the effort! The rider even drives him, wants to see speed, the whip is swung and the direction is given with the reins!

The groans and moans of her two riding slaves Sabine were quickly got used to, soon it was just ... a sound that somehow belonged to riding, just like the wind or the murmur of a brook!

The End, thank you!

#14 2022-07-13 16:53:51

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Max my congratulations!
Perfect story.
Thrilling and sexy.

#15 2022-07-13 21:10:54

Max

Thank you frederik! I once had a nice contact with a "frederik" in another forum many years ago. However, this was dissolved. At that time, frederik was said to be dead, he had fallen off a horse!

Well, years have passed, maybe he is alive again in the meantime, maybe you are a completely different one ... in any case, I am pleased with your praise!
Max

#16 2022-07-14 00:30:55

Micke40
Male, France

Hello Max,
Everything has an end, even the good stories. I believe Sabine made the best possible choice. Gradually she appreciated the comfort of her horse slave, and took pleasure in playing the riding crop and the spurs.
I think Jule had really foreseen what was going to happen.
Bravo, and thank you very much for this story.

Micke40

#17 2022-07-14 15:51:38

esel

OMG !!! I HATE YOU, Frederik smile   You said that Max' story was "perfekt, thrilling, sexy " !! That's exactly what it is ! So, what else could I say now ? You'said it all smile !

Fortunately, real GOOD stories can be read, understood and appreciated in a thousand ways ! Here is one understanding I'd like to emphasize in yours, Max :

Your story describes how hard it was, for Sabine, to relinquish all her civilized moral values, and succomb, once and for all, to the barbarian temptation of slavery ... But my understanding is rather : How to get free of all these fucking modern inhibitions, and start enjoying my life at its very maximum ! There are, I believe, two posible answers : In a spiritual way, you can enhance your life by totally dedicating yourself to God... In a material way, you can enhance your life by totally dedicating someone else's life to your total self-fulfilment and happiness ... That means you need a slave, or a few slaves ... ! And, quite logically, that's Sabine's final and difficult choice ..

But it is not the end of the story, on the contrary, it is just the beginning : What Sabine has entered is not really the slave world, but only a short EXPERIENCE of slavery ! She now has to LEARN how to be, in the long term, a MISTRESS, a slave-owner, and it will take a lot of time : It's easy to play the master or the mistress for a few hours or days, but it takes a lot more time to reduce, in your own vision, a "fellow creature", on a 24/7/365 basis, to the level of a beast, or an object ! It  means, it takes a lot more time to become a master, or a mistress ! I'm sure Sabine will make it, with the precious help of the great Jule !

BTW .... Max ... Why wouldn't you further tell us the follow-up story of " Sabine, the making of a Mistress" ... smile .. ?! If, by any chance, Frederik was that same Frederik who used to use to write great stories in " Schreiberlinge" .... you both could help each other and produce the best stories of the 21st century ... !!

Vielen Dank Max !

Esel

#18 2022-07-14 16:26:20

frederik
Male (40), Germany

esel wrote:

OMG !!! I HATE YOU, Frederik smile   You said that Max' story was "perfekt, thrilling, sexy " !! That's exactly what it is ! So, what else could I say now ? You'said it all smile !

Fortunately, real GOOD stories can be read, understood and appreciated in a thousand ways ! Here is one understanding I'd like to emphasize in yours, Max :

Your story describes how hard it was, for Sabine, to relinquish all her civilized moral values, and succomb, once and for all, to the barbarian temptation of slavery ... But my understanding is rather : How to get free of all these fucking modern inhibitions, and start enjoying my life at its very maximum ! There are, I believe, two posible answers : In a spiritual way, you can enhance your life by totally dedicating yourself to God... In a material way, you can enhance your life by totally dedicating someone else's life to your total self-fulfilment and happiness ... That means you need a slave, or a few slaves ... ! And, quite logically, that's Sabine's final and difficult choice ..

But it is not the end of the story, on the contrary, it is just the beginning : What Sabine has entered is not really the slave world, but only a short EXPERIENCE of slavery ! She now has to LEARN how to be, in the long term, a MISTRESS, a slave-owner, and it will take a lot of time : It's easy to play the master or the mistress for a few hours or days, but it takes a lot more time to reduce, in your own vision, a "fellow creature", on a 24/7/365 basis, to the level of a beast, or an object ! It  means, it takes a lot more time to become a master, or a mistress ! I'm sure Sabine will make it, with the precious help of the great Jule !

BTW .... Max ... Why wouldn't you further tell us the follow-up story of " Sabine, the making of a Mistress" ... smile .. ?! If, by any chance, Frederik was that same Frederik who used to use to write great stories in " Schreiberlinge" .... you both could help each other and produce the best stories of the 21st century ... !!

Vielen Dank Max !

Esel

Dear Esel and dear Max,

no I a m not that Frederik from that another forum which has been deleted . I am still alive.
And I never heard of that Frederik from that forum you mention.
So I am sorry.
But Frederik is not a rare name.

But I agree with you esel about the thoughts and attitude of Sabine.
Strong women and strong girls can think this way.

#19 2022-07-14 23:35:23

Max

Hello Esel,

it's interesting how you read this story! Sometimes as a "Schreiberling" you don't think that far ahead, don't illuminate the characters in the stories themselves that much! But your interpretation was very interesting! But I'm not a philosopher or even a psychiatrist who wants to follow Sabine's development after her paradigm shift!

By the way, it was interesting that you mentioned the "Schreiberlinge", the name had even slipped my mind. Obviously you were on the road there too ... that was a long time ago.

I think next time I'll let a young man ride again, maybe I'll even be the riding slave myself for once, let's see ... the gentlemen riders should also come into their own!
Max

Board footer