Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-26 18:26:27

lindy11347
Male (over 50), USA

Reflections

I have been a fan (addicted) to shoulder riding for may years both as an observer and participant. My passion is to carry women or to watch women on other women. Do not mean to offend any one else whose particular interests are different than mine, but these are the type of rides I enjoy.

My thoughts about the subject are that most girls/women like to be carried in this manner even though they are reluctant to discuss or share their experiences. That is why we do not see many females on this board. Really do not blame them since they probably fear being harrassed. Sorry to state the obvious.

Getting back to my original subject, I have carried many women on my shoulders over the years. Can count on one hand the number who raised even the mildest of objections. Most of them described it as a "rush", great fun, and exciting. Even the ones who said nothing, appeared to like it judging by their physical reaction (wrapping their legs around me, tucking feet behind my back, gently squeezing their thighs together, etc.).

Impressions are that the females who are most likely to love being on shoulders are the tall girls/women. I believe this is due to their size they do not get to often ride. Therefore; it is a special treat for them. I have carried girls as tall as 6' 5" and numerous girls 5' 10" and taller and they all reacted from mildly amused to not wanting to get down.

Another phenomenon is these tall females also appear to want to be carried by shorter females and/or younger relatives both male and female. This usually occurs in the water, but have seen some amazing rides on land. The shorter "horses" are glad to oblige in order to prove their strength to their "riders".

I have related a number of my own experiences and witnessing in past posts. Would like to here your own views on this topic.

Lindy

#2 2022-05-27 00:41:24

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Re: Reflections

Water is our ally because it lightens the weight of our Lady Riders, allowing us to be ridden longer by our Female Riders.
In addition, most shoulderrides take place in the water, perhaps girls/women do not want to be covered in water and they ride on shoulders at their disposal.
Who enjoyed or would like to enjoy these water games?

#3 2022-05-27 00:57:08

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Let's all participate by sharing our experiences and dreams!
Our group will be enriched by the comments of all of you.

#4 2022-06-18 23:05:58

lindy11347
Male (over 50), USA

Several weeks ago I posted an observation that tall girls/women seemed to enjoy receiving shoulder rides. My thinking is that they seldom get to experience a ride due to their size. Also they may be a little intimidating to both men and other females. I indicated that I have given rides to a number of very tall females, observed them carried by shorter people, and the majority seemed to greatly enjoy being on top.

Hope to get a conversation started about this topic and have many of you opine about your actual participation, sightings, or fantasies.

Lindy

#5 2022-06-19 01:42:33

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

lindy11347 wrote:

Several weeks ago I posted an observation that tall girls/women seemed to enjoy receiving shoulder rides. My thinking is that they seldom get to experience a ride due to their size. Also they may be a little intimidating to both men and other females. I indicated that I have given rides to a number of very tall females, observed them carried by shorter people, and the majority seemed to greatly enjoy being on top.

Hope to get a conversation started about this topic and have many of you opine about your actual participation, sightings, or fantasies.

Lindy

Yes indeed! I once grabbed a girl in my arms and lifted Her. She was a big girl and probably didn't experience much of this since childhood... .

#6 2022-08-04 18:46:57

frederik
Male (40), Germany

In general, anyway, rather ride only the slightly larger and more robust girls or ladies.
Small and lanky girls I have seen rather rarely as riders.
The taller and more robust girls are also usually quite athletic.
And for Ponyplay are anyway only the rather self-confident and rather dominant female riders open, who can also assert themselves.
For delicate minds riding is not an issue anyway.

Board footer