Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-20 14:51:52

Svet@kam
Banned
Female (33), Belarus
Website

My story

My husband and I have been practicing shoulder riding for almost 15 years. As it usually happens in such cases - everything turned out completely by accident, by itself.
I have noticed for a long time that my husband likes it when I sit on him, but he did not dare to lift me on his shoulders for a long time. And at one fine moment, fooling around, lying on the carpeted floor, in the heat of a playful fuss, it turned out that without letting my husband get up from his knees, I sat on one shoulder, pinning him to the floor, and then, having contrived, sat astride him.
To my surprise, he did not try to throw me off, but, leaning his hands on the edge of the sofa, got down on one knee, and then straightened up to his full height, holding me on his shoulders.
Out of surprise, I screamed for him to let me go. After all, I have never had to sit on a guy's shoulders in my life, I was afraid of the height and unstable position. I desperately tried not to fall off him, with my arms outstretched to the sides, like tightrope walkers in a circus, I tried to catch my balance, but I achieved, it seems, the exact opposite result and we eventually collapsed on the sofa.
Since then, a lot of time has passed, my husband, a passionate lover of horseback riding and ponyplay, repeatedly lifted me on his shoulders. All this happened in the apartment, several times at sea.

Over time, I learned to keep my balance, to sit on it quite confidently. It turned out – to do this, you just had to relax and trust your bottom. My husband is physically quite strong and was able to inspire me that I am quite safe and comfortable on his shoulders. I don't really like riding by itself, but in order to give my husband a few pleasant minutes and pleasant sensations, I allow him to carry himself.
Sometimes, when he lifts me up, I experience some strange, inexplicable feeling in the lower abdomen. This is especially felt when he puts his head between my thighs, lifts me up, and I find myself at the top and look at the whole world as if from above, or something down.
Several times when we walked in the park in the summer, my husband drove me. At the same time, he said that we would play horse and rider. I.e., he wanted me to control him, push him like a real horse...
At first it seemed to me somehow strange, incomprehensible. Well, how will I be a man, especially a husband, manage like an animal. To me, his fantasies seemed completely, how should I put it mildly, extraordinary or something....

One fine day, we went to the forest not far from our dacha, and I rode him there for 8-10 minutes, pretending to be a horsewoman and a horse. For the first few minutes it was unclear to me what to do and how to behave, but everything turned out by itself, simply and naturally.
I was just riding it, looking around, listening to the bluebirds whistling in the bushes. When he stopped or slowed down, she spurred him with a light push of her heels into his sides. It didn't hurt him at all, but it made it possible for him to understand what I wanted.
Either my unusual position on the shoulders, or the unquestioning submission of the horse, made a strange impression on me – I felt like a queen touring her possessions.
At one point, I even liked that he listens to me and is ready to fulfill my every wish. Which I took advantage of, forcing the horse to carry me towards the river. My husband, too, judging by his reaction, liked that I drove him, as they do with ordinary horses - without excessive rudeness, clearly and confidently.
That's how I had my first experience of participating in what is called a ponyplay. Then I did not even hear such a word and did not even suspect that there are, it turns out, many people in the world who are happy to practice riding two-legged horses

#2 2022-03-21 03:20:08

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Re: My story

Equine horses are intelligent and sociable (they live in groups called herds), they like to be caressed and because of their sociability they get along with humans.

#3 2022-03-22 22:46:56

Alex
Male, Germany

Re: My story

Thanks so much for sharing this with us! It is interesting to see how it has developed from something which has happened by accident and a few playful moments only into a full blown ponyplay riding event in the woods. I also liked reading how all that has changed yourself e.g. what it did to you. At first you mentioned you were afraid of heights, then over time you got more comfortable on top and then eventually you felt like a queen up there. That's beautiful. And that is how it should be. This also could encourage other women. I bet many of them have this passion which they are probably not aware of

Board footer