Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-03-16 20:39:26

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

WARNING!!! CAUTION!!! DANGER!!! PELIGRO!!! PERICOLO!!!

WARNING!!!   CAUTION!!! DANGER!!!  PELIGRO!!!  KIKEN!!!  PERIL!!!

My apologies for my stupidity in not thinking of avoiding this website after my computer was invaded by this internet parasite which I have visited several times since then. I could have gotten this parasite from this website too even though I believe Nick has security measures in place.  For every security measure there is always a counter-measure as there is a counter-move for every move in martial arts. I used security measures on all that I downloaded.

AVOID opening the following "antispyware" websites if your computer has not yet been infected.

system-defender.com

safenavweb.com

trustedantivirus.com

spywareisolator.com

possibly

xpantivirus.com.

They have invaded my computer with many pop-ups and sign themselves on. They try to get me to use my credit card to buy their "antispyware."  Maybe they  will give my credit card information to anybody who will buy much using my name.  They seriously slow down and disrupt the use of my computer. They are like trespassers in my home that cause trouble and refuse to leave unless paid. Paying them would encourage them to do more trespassing.

What this obviously has to do with shoulder riding is that the spread of these parasites will impair the enjoyment of websites dealing with shoulder riding or with anything else.

Norton Anti-virus and Ad-Aware SE Personal have failed to solve this problem even though I used live on-line updates.

Some of you may have already been infected also or will be soon. Has anybody else on this website been infected or had success in expelling these parasites?  If so how did you do it?

Let's join together in having our governments prosecute these parasites. I intend to have large corporations with many resources such as Symtech and Microsoft help also because these parasites are doing illegal and unfair practices against them too. Working together is the best counter measure against these crimminals. Yes, these are severe accusations but truthful accusations which I am  standing with and will stand with. 

No money for these criminals, just prison AND forfeiture of assets.

Unfortunately I still have much other work to do before going back to sea about the end of this month.

Sam

Board footer