Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-13 21:45:55

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

possibly the best day of my life. Part 4

I was totally eager to see that moment and I was also wondering if I would get the oldest daughter up as well. then, the bride sank and she sat on her shoulders in the most sensual way I have ever seen ... it was incredible, it was impressive to see those round and brown thighs and a small head between them. the eldest daughter stroked her head very sweetly and that was when I had the idea again. I said again to go to the corner and the moment was magical ... you can't imagine the image, what a great ass !! It was something spectacular, I didn't look away at any moment ... her feet crossed to her ass ... because she was taller and bigger ... it was brutal. There was an incredible moment, which was when the eldest daughter was positioned to have more balance and I saw how she squeezed her neck. She also gave me a lot of morbid expression that she had of her, as if she did not care, like a mistress while she continued stroking his head. In the end we also ended up beating them, although I hardly did any strength because I wanted to continue seeing her on top of her ... I almost didn't care to raise her myself, because I liked that more. Although I was lucky, because when I beat them again, the oldest daughter said that she always lost and that now she wanted to win, so she came to me and plunged me into the water and I was able to raise her ... and it was magical. I loved that feeling of being a prisoner between her thighs and I could also contemplate the little daughter again on top of the little one. The little daughter was 19 years old, one less than the girlfriend ... which was more morbid.
At that moment my girlfriend and mother appeared and all the light bulbs in my head went on. I thought if I could get the mother to sit on the shoulders of the daughter's girlfriend ... I had to try

estaba totalmente ansioso por ver ese momento y también pensaba en que si yo consiguiría subir también a la hija mayor. entonces, la novia se hundió y ella se sentó encima de sus hombros de la manera más sensual que he visto...fue algo increible, era impresionante ver esos muslos redondos y morenos y una cabezita pequeña entre ellos. la hija mayor le acariciaba la cabeza muy dulcemente y fue cuando tuve de nuevo la idéa. volví a decir que se fueran a la esquina y el momento fue mágico...no os podeis imaginar la imágen, que culazo!! era algo espectacular, no alejé la vista en ningún momento...sus pies se cruzaban hasta el culo ...por que era más alta y grande...era brutal. hubo un momento increible, que fue cuando la hija mayor se colocó para tener más equilibrio y vi como le apretó el cuello. También me dio mucho morbo la expresión que tenía, como si le diera igual, como una mistress mientras le seguía acariciando la cabeza. al final también les acabamos ganando, aunque yo apenas hacia nada de fuerza por que quería seguir viéndola encima...casi me daba igual subirla yo, por que eso me gustaba más. Aunque tuve suerte, por que al ganarles de nuevo, la hija mayor dijo que siempre perdía y que ahora quería ganar, entonces vino hacia mi y me hundió en el agua y la pude subir...y fue mágico. me encantaba esa sensación de prisionero entre sus muslos y también podía contemplar de nuevo a la hija pequeña encima de la chiquita.la hija pequeña tenía 19 años, uno menos que la novia...lo cual daba más morbo.
En ese momento apareció mi novia, la madre y se me encendieron todas las bombillas de mi cabeza. Pensé en si podía conseguir que la madre se sentara en los hombros de la novia de la hija...tenía que intentarlo

Board footer