Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-29 14:57:08

Ploutos

disappointing

hi, firstly sorry for my bad english and then i m continue..

I love shoulder ride very much. My early ages i lifted my older sister to my shoulder sometimes. I give her shoulder ride  for game, chicken fight etc when i was beetwen 12-19 years old and she was beetween 17-24 years old. She rode me about 1 or 2 minutes. But last time to install curtain, she rode me about 4 or 5 minutes. This happened last year, i was 29 y.o.
Also carried my girlfriends my shoulders when spring fests. Again 3 or 4 minutes.

But something happened last week. I love my wife very much and i like to carry her. Sometimes she need help for reach the high cabinets etc. I give shoulder ride her with pleasure. its about 3 or 4 minutes. But at last night she  want to shoulder ride again for clean up the top of the cabinets. we have a lots of cabinets. Of course i was very happy. So i lift her to up. (She is 1.66cm and 61kg , me 1.88cm 93kg) It's about 11 minutes. But my neck was killed me. I felt very very bad pain and i sweated a lot of. When she get down i was about to pass out.

I think, she always lean forward for easy to clean top of the cabinets. so that a lot of weight on my neck. This is my theory.

i want to lift her about a lot of time, at least 30 40 minutes. I wonder it. And i ask you why this is happaned ?

#2 2021-11-29 19:45:50

caballito
Bonus member
Male (57), South America

Re: disappointing

Neck pain could occur from improper posture when sleeping, working at the desk, or slouching at the computer, or perhaps your wife rode you completely on your neck or you tilted your head too far allowing her to ride you comfortably.
There are many factors that cause neck pain, I suggest you consult a doctor (it could be embarrassing, but tell him or her you were ridden by your wife for 11 minutes, explaining your position when you were standing during the ride).

And no, your performance was not disappointing, you must receive medical attention and train.

Board footer