caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

#302 2022-04-18 18:13:08

caballito
Bonus member

Re: Riding Goddesses

The 20-year-old Goddess is riding the 55-year-old School Principal, next to her the 50-year-old lady, wife of the Goddess's horse, is riding the 18-year-old brother of the Goddess, they are accompanied by the wife who is riding to her husband.
- My husband is 30 years old and I am 27 years old, in our case we are from the same generation.
- Are you implying my horse is too old for me and the lady's horse is too young for her?
- No, it's not like that.
- I ride horses older than this one and the lady rides horses younger than the one who is being ridden by her.
- Excuse me.
-Don't worry, he is one of my school horses, I have been riding him for many years, and the lady has been riding her horse for many years as well.
- In my case, I'm just riding him.
- After I started riding him.
- That's how it is.
- The first few times you rode bareback, that is, without a saddle and without a bit, bridle and reins. You ordered him to buy them and he obeyed you. We went to the specialized store where an 18-year-old saleswoman attended us, she is a southern american girl, fair skin, green eyes, golden hair, hourglass shape, big ass and thighs, 1.83 m. or 6 feet, 74 kilos or 160 pounds.
- She's the favorite saleswoman.
- My husband is 1.65 m. or 5 feet 4 inches, that is 18 cm. or 8 inches shorter than her, if we add to that she wore 13 cm or 5 inch heeled boots, the difference increased to 31 cm. or 1 foot 1 inch.
- What about the weight? Your husband is thin.
- She weighs 74 kilos or 160 pounds and my husband weighs 64 kilos or 140 pounds. She rode him, it must have been the other way around because of height and weight he must have ridden her.
- He was ridden by a woman 10 kilos or 20 pounds heavier than him.
- She is taller than him too.
- In my case, I'm light brown skin, long straight hair, hourglass shape, 170 cm (5 feet 7 inches) and 60 kilos (130 pounds), I'm lighter than her.
- I am long straight black hair, slightly tan skin, hourglass shape and I also have your height and weight.
- Your husband stares at me, hardly blinks.
- In the store we were attended by a saleswoman and a salesman, I described the saleswoman to you, the salesman does not matter. My husband knelt before the seller and the seller knelt before me, the men prostrated themselves and kissed our boots while I talked with the Lady seller:
. We are going to buy bridle and saddle to dress my husband.
. It is for some special occasion.
. My husband does not have a visitor's pass to visit my son in the hospital, a lady has her pass and he can enter with her as long as she rides him because only a couple of feet can enter with a visitor's pass. It is a week she is riding him to enter the hospital.
. She can continue riding him without the need for bridle and saddle.
. My husband saw her riding another using a saddle and reins, she commented to him that she rides more comfortably because she steps on the stirrups and her feet are not dangling and she drives her horse with reins. He expressed her desire to be ridden by her with saddle and bridle and she told him to buy them at this store.
. This is the best place, I'm going to teach you how to bridle and saddle the male salesman.
Thus, she taught me to bridle and saddle the male vendor, while my husband kissed her boots and my boots.
. You must constantly caress and pat your partner, thus dehumanizing him to be your pet.
Finally, we bought the bridles and saddle, she invited us to participate in the events.

#303 2022-04-19 01:49:14

caballito
Bonus member

- You did well to buy the saddle and bridle with bit and reins, because you are using them to ride comfortably on top of him. Also I see you bought your spurs and your horse whip.
- That's right, the Lady seller suggested I buy them to spur him on. Although, to tell you the truth, we bought the saddle and reins for you to ride as it was not in my plans to ride my husband as my horse, but I liked it once I did.
- On one occasion you wanted to go inside the hospital with your husband, but only 1 more could enter with my pass, another visitor with a pass approached and I asked him to let you enter, he said he preferred to be ridden by me, so I rode him while you rode your husband.
- Yes, I felt my husband was in a bad mood because you didn't ride him.
-He doesn't have to get upset or jealous, he's just an animal before me.
- He is my husband.
-True, before you he is your husband, but before me he is different. I don't like drama, if he has that behavior again I'll fire him.
- Than cruel! You are only 20 years old.
- I am not cruel because I am strict, with a firm hand I control them and with a slow hand I pat and caress them.
- The journey is long.
- Yes, just to the vehicle, then we'll go by car.
- And your patient?
-He will recover being controlled by a Lady therapist, your patient?
-He is recovering fast.
- It's thanks to God's intervention!

#304 2022-04-21 01:46:54

caballito
Bonus member

The patient moaned, his Owner asked "What's wrong?", without losing the quadruped position he showed her his hands and knees without saying a word.

She understood the message of her pet, his knees and hands were hurting by the stones and the heat of the ground, not because she was pious but because as Owner it is up to her to take care of her pets, she ordered: put him in a chair wheels to continue on his way.

To do this, she allowed her pet to adopt the bipedal position, they returned to the hospital, she riding the school principal and holding the reins of her pet while he, bridled, followed her, meanwhile her companions waited .

Upon arrival she commanded the head doctor of the hospital to place her pet in a wheelchair, then she rode the head doctor while he pushed the wheelchair, followed by the school principal whose reins were seized by the Goddess.

Arriving from her with her companions.
- Girl, at your 20 years old you ride bosses, the head doctor of the hospital and the school principal.
- I'm not the only one, the head doctor of the hospital is also ridden by lady health professionals, lady patients and lady relatives of patients. The school principal is ridden by lady teachers, moms, lady students and lady former students like me. In chief offices they are ridden by lady bosses, lady subordinates, lady secretaries, lady practitioners, lady suppliers and lady clients.

They took the pet to his house, where he was in the care of his wife, his family and his friends. His recovery was astonishingly fast, the 50 year old therapist doctor and 30 year old therapist nurse being brought in by relatives and friends of the patient.
The therapy doctor when arriving and leaving the patient's house, was ridden by the patient's wife, the Goddess and the Goddess's mother, and other women such as the Lady therapy nurse.
The Lady therapy nurse when coming in and out of the patient's house, she rode on top of the patient's son, the Goddess's father and brother, and other men as the therapy doctor.

The Lady therapy nurse was strict in the patient's therapy, he obeyed her because her Owner commanded him: obey her as if she were me. She made him crawl before her, on his elbows and knees, on his hands and knees, also walk 2 feet before her.
- You must recover quickly so you can be ridden again. She said to him.

In all therapy sessions, the Lady therapy nurse directs and controls the patient, while the therapy doctor attends from time to time, when Lady therapy nurse and therapy doctor coincide, she rides him.

The therapy takes place in the patient's living room, the patient does exercises while Lady therapist nurse riding the patient's son, the Goddess's father and brother or another male, commands the patient to do exercises.

As part of the therapy, the Lady therapist nurse rides the patient, she is a 30-year-old woman, she is of Asian descent, 1.58 m. (5 feet 2 inches) and 54 kg (117 pounds). The Goddess is 170 cm (5 feet 7 inches) and 60 kilos (130 pounds).

In therapy sometimes the patient's wife, the Goddess, and the Goddess's mother are present, riding their human horses.
-Lady Nurse is lighter than me, so my horse will get used to her weight first and then to my weight, since I am 6 kilos or 13 pounds heavier than her.

The Goddess encouraged the patient while he was being ridden by the Lady therapy nurse.
- You can, if you have the strength to be ridden by her you will have the strength to be ridden by me.

Several times they walked together, Lady therapy nurse riding the patient and the Goddess riding the therapy doctor.

The patient's happiest day was when he was once again ridden by his Owner, the Goddess.

#305 2022-04-25 00:54:53

caballito
Bonus member

- How dare you say you're my horse if you don't have the strength to be ridden by the Lady therapist nurse? The Goddess asked her horse.
- Forgive me ma'am. Her horse answered.
- Do not be strict with him, because now he is giving me a nice ride through the field while you ride the therapist doctor. The Lady nurse therapist advocated on behalf of the 60-year-old patient.
- Right, these 2 horses look handsome bridled and saddled, their faces hidden behind horse masks while we 2 ride them.
- When will you start riding your own horse?
- When I am sure he is able to be ridden by me the time and space I want.
-He is making rapid progress, because of his desire to be ridden by you again.
- Better for him.
- How long have you been riding him?
- Him being my horse?
- I don't understand.
- Right now you ride him but he is not your horse.
- Sure! The horse is yours. Did you ride him before he was your horse?
The Goddess nodded.
- How long?
- Years, several years.
- You trained him very well.
- Actually my mom has been training and riding him before I was born because he is also owned by her, then when I was old enough we have been training and riding him. We are co-owners of it.
- When I was younger my dad carried me on his shoulders.
- I was also carried on shoulders and backs, but when I was old enough I started riding on shoulders and backs. Shoulder riding is only for people of legal age.

#306 2022-04-25 05:35:49

caballito
Bonus member

The patient was rapidly improving his health, the Lady therapy nurse was the first Rider to ride him after he was discharged.
- You're having good introductions being ridden by her. Said the Goddess to her pet, she continued:
- Soon you will be ridden by me again but first you must prove yourself worthy being ridden by other Lady Riders.

Then, the pet of the Goddess began to be ridden by the mother of the Goddess.
- Remember previous years when I tamed you. The Goddess's mother asked the Goddess's horse.
The horse responds with a neigh.
- I've been riding you for years, even before my daughter was born.
The horse neighs again.
- For more than 30 years I have been riding you and your wife has been riding my husband.
The horse neighs and nods its head.
- You were 27 years old when I started riding you, maybe 2 years older or 2 years younger.
Neighing.
- My husband and you are the same age and friends since school, you both wanted to be women's horses and for this reason you are close.
Neighing.
- My husband was 25 years old when your wife started riding him, possibly 2 years older or 2 years younger.
Neighing.
- You two were walking together, my husband being ridden by your wife, and you unhorsed. One day she brought her horse 10 years older than you and she commanded you to ride him, you obeyed her. That was the first time you talked, you confessed your love to her and she accepted you with several conditions, including tolerating her riding other men and not being ridden by her.

#307 2022-05-01 06:37:35

caballito
Bonus member

The 20 year old Goddess was proud of her 60 year old horse's recovery, the doctor started going straight to therapy only to be ridden by the Goddess.

His 60-year-old horse was ridden by the Lady therapist nurse while the Goddess rode the therapist doctor, the old man was jealous of the doctor because his Owner wore exciting clothes to ride the doctor: cowgirl hat, checkered blouse, black leather jacket, tight jeans that highlighted her hips, thighs and long legs, high heels black leather knee-high boots, which were fervently kissed by the doctor and the 60-year-old horse together, a slave for a boot.

When Lady Therapist Nurse and Therapist Doctor left, the Goddess rode the 60-year-old horse's son, her daddy or her brother before him.

Then the mother of the Goddess began to ride her daughter's horse again. Actually, the 60-year-old horse was first the Goddess's mother's horse, and then the mother gave her horse to her daughter, at first the mother lent it to her daughter and finally she gave it to the Goddess.

Meanwhile, the Goddess and her mother talked with the wife of the Goddess's horse.

Last edited by caballito (2022-05-09 02:42:08)

#308 2022-05-09 03:01:36

caballito
Bonus member

The therapy doctor loved being ridden by the Goddess, and obeying the Goddess's commands, he began going to treat the patient on days and hours not scheduled for therapy.

In therapy, the 30-year-old Lady nurse therapist rode the 60-year-old patient, the Goddess's horse, while the 50-year-old therapy doctor was ridden by the 20-year-old Goddess. After the therapy, the Lady therapist nurse withdrew and the therapist doctor was still being ridden by the Goddess 30 years younger than him.

The Goddess knew the Power she had over the Doctor, she put a bit on him, she handled him with reins, she put a saddle on him to ride him comfortably, she whipped him with the whip and goaded him with spurs, she rode him on his shoulders and on horizontal back of him (on all fours and having his legs stretched out with or without poles), tied him in the ring and kept him in the stall of the stable like an equine horse.

Before the Goddess only the Lady therapy nurse conversed with the Goddess, the therapy doctor only neighed for her and before her.

#309 2022-05-09 03:28:08

caballito
Bonus member

The night before, he prostrated on his knees and elbows kissed the boots of his Lady Owner, the Goddess commanded him to get up on his knees and open his mouth before her, he obeyed her and offered her open mouth to his Mistress, she put the She bit her animal and she bridled her 60-year-old horse with him on his knees before her, she grabbed the reins and rode the 50-year-old therapist.

She, riding the doctor, grabbed the reins of the doctor and his 60-year-old horse, they went to the stable.

Still riding the doctor, they went into the stall of the 60-year-old horse, she tied her old horse to the ring placed on the wall, rode out of the stall and closed the door.

Then she drove the doctor to his stall, without stopping riding him she tied his reins to the ring on the wall, she commanded him to kneel, he obeyed her, then she commanded him to get on all fours, he obeyed the beautiful Goddess , she rode the horizontal back of her doctor horse.
- Rest my dear horses, tomorrow there will be a surprise.

#310 2022-05-09 04:16:45

caballito
Bonus member

After the Goddess withdrew, the son of the Goddess's horse went into the stable.
- My Mistress commanded me to remove the morsel from your mouths so that you can talk.
He removed the morsels from the mouths of the Goddess's horses.
- Thank you.
- I see that the doctor is surprised, now I am in groom or stable boy or stable hand or stable lad mode, now I am in charge of taking care of and training my Mistress's horses.
- Do you have permission from her?
- Yes, she authorized me, even to ride you. Like you, I am my Mistress's horse, but now she ordered me to take care of you. I'll be back shortly to turn off the light.

-Your Lady Owner is spectacular, she has a father and a son kissing her boots and being her horses.
- You also fell under her spell.
- Right, I love her yoke.
- It happens to all of us.
- How is your history with her?
-I've been friends with her dad since we were kids, we're the same age and we share our secrets, when we were of legal age we shared our desire to be ridden by beautiful women.
- Fine, you go on.
- When we were 25 years old, maybe 2 years more or 2 years less, the Goddess's father began to be ridden by my wife, I envied him because he materialized his dream and I did not. I witnessed how he prostrate kissed her boots, then she bit him, bridled him, saddled him, rode, whipped and spurred him on.
- I'm listening.
- My wife looked down at me and I confessed to her my admiration for her, she smiled at me and she told me that she liked me, 2 years later we met the mother of the Goddess and I began to be ridden by her, who made me feel her docile animal.
- Listening.
- We were and we are happy being ridden by wonderful women.

#311 2022-05-09 04:51:06

caballito
Bonus member

- My wife has ridden my friend and others of her human horses, but not me. She, riding my friend, told me: "Soon your Mistress Rider will come to you, and you will be her horse as your friend is my horse." Soon after she told me "I like you, you are a very special person who could be my partner, I would love to ride you but I don't ride you because I don't ride my partners."
This is how my wife has ridden my friend while I accompanied them.
My wife introduced us to her friends, who rode me while she rode my friend.
2 years after my wife started riding my friend, she introduced us to her new friend, a beautiful woman who charmed us, immediately she rode me.
The following year I proposed to her who accepted me and we started dating with the consent of our parents, we did not need consent because we were of legal age but out of respect for our parents we obtained it.

#312 2022-05-09 05:46:11

caballito
Bonus member

- Our rides started with my wife riding on top of my friend and my friend's wife riding on top of me.
Then my wife dismounted to walk cuddling with me as I was ridden by my friend's wife, then my friend's wife dismounted me to ride my friend as my wife and I continued to walk cuddling.
"If I had ridden you I wouldn't be your girfriend because I don't ride my partners." She told me.

We dated 5 years, it was 8 wonderful years since she started riding my friend, we got married.

I was dressed in a dark suit waiting at the altar being ridden by my Rider, who will later be my friend's wife, she was of legal age, she was wearing a black cowboy hat, a red blouse, a black leather jacket, blue jeans, and high heels, tall black leather boots up to the knees.

My wife came in riding my friend, bridled and saddled, he wore a dark suit but she, she, she wore a white cowboy hat, a white blouse, a white leather jacket, white lycra shorts revealing her thighs, knees and part of her calves , and knee-high heels in white leather boots.
My wife aroused admiration from everyone to see her dominating, riding on the saddle, driving her horse with reins, which slowly walked towards the altar being ridden by my wife.

Being face to face, the horses got down on our knees being ridden by our Riders, my wife disengaged the bit from my friend's mouth, then we were on our knees and hands and prostrated ourselves so that our Riders dismounted.
They dismounted, my wife handed the reins of her horse to my friend, she told me: "Just for now I allow you to kiss my boots like your friend did before I put the bit in her mouth". I kissed my wife's boots while my friend kissed my Rider's boots, then my Rider put the bit in my friend's mouth and she rode away, and I stood with my wife before the Priest.

#313 2022-05-09 06:18:11

caballito
Bonus member

- The ceremony was held, my wife told me: "Just this time I will ride you", kneel next to me for the photos, I obeyed her.

My Rider approached riding my friend on horseback, he knelt down and prostrated, she dismounted and in front of everyone ordered me to open my mouth, I obeyed her.
She inserted the bit into my mouth, tied the bridle, saddled me and strapped the saddle to my body, then my Rider handed over my reins to my wife.

The priest, witness of what happened, came crawling and kissed the black boots of my Rider and the white boots of my wife, the others imitated him and kissed the boots of the beautiful ladies.
Later I found out the priest was a religion teacher of my wife and my Rider, both of them did not kneel in the religious rite, being called by him to convince them to kneel in the rite, both did not kneel but he knelt before them and kissed their feet.
They also confessed to him they ride men like their horses, he just lowered his head and neighed, he confessed to wanting to be their horse and they have ridden him.

After her boots were kissed by everyone, my wife rode me and my Rider rode my friend, we left the ceremony being ridden by amazing ladies.

We took the car and rode through various places, we took incredible photos being ridden by my wife and my Rider.

Arriving at the party, my wife rode me and my Rider rode my friend, it was an incredible wedding night.

After that day, my wife never rode me again.

#314 2022-05-22 07:12:43

caballito
Bonus member

- You told me about your story with the mother of our wonderful Rider.
- Right, let me continue.
- okay
- When the parents of our Goddess got married. he waited at the altar being ridden by my wife and she went into the church riding me. My male friend and I have dressed in dark suits and were bridled and saddled. My wife wore a black helmet, white blouse, black leather jacket, black lycra shorts revealing her amazing legs, high heels black knee high boots and black gloves: My rider wore a white cowgirl hat, white top, white lycra shorts showing off her thighs, knees and part of the calves, high heels white knee high boots and white gloves.
- Our Goddess knows how to bridle me, saddle me and ride me, the first time the female nurse and I came to your house, she waited for us at the door of your house wearing a white cowgirl hat, white top, tight black shorts and white boots high heels She waited for us with 2 bridled and saddled men, she was in the middle of them grabbing the reins of the men.
- You continue talking.
- She uninserted the bit from the mouth of the young horse who immediately kissed the feet of the nurse, our Goddess explained: "He is the patient's son and he is your horse inside this house, you can ride him if you wish". The nurse nodded, the young horse remained on its knees, our Goddess reinserted the bit into the horse's mouth and handed the reins to the nurse.
The nurse rode the patient's son and drove him with voice and reins, while our Goddess rode the old man, she told me: "This is my dad, he is also the patient's wife's horse, and the patient is a horse of my mom, and mine, I've been riding these horses since I can remember. I see something in your crotch is erect". "Excuse me ma'am." "Do you want to walk or I ask for a horse for you?". "I'd rather be ridden by you, ma'am," I told her as I knelt before her.

#315 2022-05-22 08:04:42

caballito
Bonus member

She laughed and said: "I'm not going to ride you on our first date, but I'm going to bridle you, come closer to me", I obeyed her.
"You are how I like my horses to be, my human horses, docile and meek." She riding her dad caressed my head, pulled my ears and pinched my cheeks as my member got harder. She looked down at me and I looked at her totally defeated by her beauty and the power of her hands. She put her fingers in my mouth and opened it saying: "Enjoy my fingers and remember them when I put a bite in your mouth, because you are mine, you are my horse, whom I can ride and allow others to ride you. You are my property and I can mark you if I want it"
- Our Goddess is intense.
- Then she commanded me: "Open your mouth", I obeyed her. She put bit in my mouth, tied the bridle on my head and grabbed my reins, then we entered, our Goddess riding her daddy and the nurse riding your son.
I was ridden by the nurse, your wife and the mother of our Goddess before being ridden by her.
I saw her riding your son, her dad, her 18-year-old brother, her brother's friends and old men.
-They are male classmates and male teachers of her brother.
-All of them prostrate before her and her mother, kiss her boots and are ridden by her.
- That's how it is.
- I also saw women.
-They are Lady teachers, moms and Lady classmates of her brother.
Look, she and her mom dominate and ride male teachers, her brother's male classmates and dads to make them teach and help him better and pass the courses. She is not selfish because she allows moms and lady classmates to control and ride male teachers, male classmates and dads.
Similarly, Lady teachers dominate and control male classmates, male teachers and dads.

#316 2022-05-22 08:44:27

caballito
Bonus member

- Is that recent?
- Not at all!
My wife started this tradition by inviting male teachers and influential dads to her house, the reason for her invitation was to ride horses, but what the males didn't know was that they were the horses to be ridden by her. Her evils kissed her boots, they were bridled, saddled and ridden by her and the mother of our Goddess.
She subsequently invited Lady teachers and moms, who rode me, male teachers and dads.
Later, when our children had legal capacity, they participated.
- Sorry! You did not finish your story about the marriage of the mother of our Goddess.
- TRUE!
The Goddess' mother wore a white cowgirl hat, white top, white lycra shorts showing off her thighs, knees and part of the calves, high heels white knee high boots and white gloves. She rode me closer to the altar.
My wife wore a black helmet, white blouse, black leather jacket, black lycra shorts revealing her amazing legs, high heels, black knee high boots and black gloves. She rode the Goddess dad and also grabbed the reins of 2 of her bridled and saddled human horses. She uninserted the bit from the Goddess's dad's mouth, unhorsed him and rode another of her human horses commanding the Goddess's dad to ride the other horse, he obeyed her.
Thus, in front of the altar the mother and father of the Goddess rode, and my wife, a priestess officiated the ceremony riding her apprentice.
From the door of the church to the altar the mother of the Goddess rode on my shoulders, bride rode her horse (me) and groom rode one of my wife's horses and my wife rode one of her horses, so we introduce ourselves before the Priestess who rode her alcolyte or attendant. Riders on top of her horse's shoulders.
The Priestess was a spectacular brunette, wavy black hair, cinnamon skin, spectacular smile, she wore a white top, white shorts and white knee-high boots, high heels, her white clothes highlighted her dark skin. Her horse was light-skinned, with blonde hair and light, green eyes.

Last edited by caballito (2022-05-22 09:35:26)

#317 2022-05-22 09:35:41

caballito
Bonus member

"Thank you very much for coming and allowing me to perform the marriage ceremony." Priestess said.
"It is a pleasure for us that you officiate the ceremony." The Bride replied.
"You will find it strange to see this dark-haired beauty riding a white follower." Priestess continued.
"Strange it might be in centuries past on plantations, but times are different now," my wife replied.
"I'm proud you celebrate the ceremony riding your horse," replied the Bride.
"We will continue the ceremony, for our horses do not collapse and faint, we will allow them to remain on all fours while we ride on the saddles of their horizontal backs and step on the stirrups, the groom does not ride and remains on his knees before us", said the Priestess and they all agreed.
The Priestess was glorious with that white clothes highlighting her brunette or brown skin, she dominated her white horse, the Bride disengaged my bit, the groom got on all fours being ridden by my wife, and being ridden on our horizontal backs we kissed the boots Priestess's white boots, then me and the acolyte kissed my wife's black boots, and finally the groom and the acolyte kissed the Bride's white boots.
As part of the ceremony, the African American Priestess riding the acolyte and having the groom kneel before her, commanded him to kiss her boots and he complied, she placed a dog collar around the groom's neck and gave the Bride the leash, then The priestess inserted a morsel into the groom's mouth, bridled him and gave the reins to the Bride. Finally, the Priestess saddled the groom, ending the ceremony.
The ladies dismounted, the groom kissed the Bride's boots, me and the alcolyte kissed the Priestess's boots, my wife's 2 horses kissed her boots.
Priestess commanded her assistant to kiss Bride's boots, he obeyed her, so I kissed both Priestess's boots.
Priestess gave the reins of the acolyte to the Bride and the Bride gave my reins to Priestess.
To the door of the church my wife rode on the shoulders of one of her horses, the Bride rode on the shoulders of the alcoholic and the Priestess rode on my shoulders.
At the door of the church they changed horses, the new wife rode on the shoulders of her new husband, my wife rode another of her horses.
The Goddess's mother returned the reins of the alcolyte to the Priestess, who told her: "I'm going to stay with your horse for a moment, enjoy riding your new husband."
They all left while I stood at the door of the church being ridden by the tan Priestess.

#318 2022-05-22 10:01:45

caballito
Bonus member

I was being ridden by the beautiful Priestess while the alcoholic kissed her boots.
Once everyone left, the alcolyte closed the doors of the church and began to clean and order the church, the Priestess ordered me to get on all fours, I obeyed her.
She rode on my flat back, stepped into the stirrups and reined me in, she commanded me to crawl on my hands and knees as she rode on top of my flat back.
"Animals don't speak, you are a horse and you don't speak," Priestess said, I whinnied.
"I saw your wife ride other men but she allows you to be ridden by other Ladies," I neighed.
"In my church there are Priestesses and priests, we can get married and have a family," I neighed.
"I am young, I am less than 20 years old, my parishioners are increasing, they kiss my feet and footwear, especially my boots, along with other priests and my superiors," I neighed.
"I will allow you to speak but then I will restrict you again," I neighed.
She uninserted my bit, dismounted, and stood before me. "You can kiss my boots while answering my questions."
Thus, kissing her boots, I confessed everything to her.
"I only recommend you to be patient because miracles happen and the day will come when your wife will ride you."

After this, I was her assiduous parishioner.

#319 2022-05-22 20:42:04

Max

Dear Caballito,

I have read large parts of your story, not all of it, I admit!

I have the impression that "everyone is riding on everyone else"! This impression is certainly not true, but I have the following question: is there a "red thread" that I have perhaps not yet recognised?

Max

#320 2022-05-22 21:32:27

caballito
Bonus member

Priestess again rode on top of my shoulders and we left the church.
Out there the newlyweds waited for us, wife riding husband, and my wife riding one of her horses.
"Let's go for a ride in the car and take pictures"
We got in the car and went to beautiful places where we took pictures: Newlywed wife riding newlywed husband, Priestess riding newlywed husband, my wife riding newlywed husband, Newlywed wife riding me, Priestess riding me, my wife riding to me (by request of the Priestess).
Likewise, together the Lady friends riding their horses, my wife riding a newly married husband and a newly married wife riding me. The newlywed wife riding the newlywed husband and my wife riding me.
Photos with the Priestess, the newlywed wife riding me, the Priestess riding the newlywed husband, my wife riding one of her horses; then they changed horses in all possible combinations.

#321 2022-05-22 22:26:09

caballito
Bonus member

Hi Max
My stories are about my dreams and desires: being ridden by beautiful women.
Consequently, in my stories men are ridden by women because they are ladies' horses.But, any lady can't ride, only the Ladies chosen by the human horses can ride the human horses who chose them.
About Submission, the human horse is submissive before its Lady Rider, there are degrees of submission, from light to intense or hard. In the highest degree of submission, the man stops being human to be an animal of Lady Rider, she can lend, give away and sell her horse, she can even decide her horse is ridden by another woman or man.
We want to be ridden by women, but not all of them, if we don't want a certain woman to ride us, she can't do it, it's that simple.
The word Goddess has several meanings, in our case Goddess is the woman of extraordinary beauty.

Max wrote:

Dear Caballito,

I have read large parts of your story, not all of it, I admit!

I have the impression that "everyone is riding on everyone else"! This impression is certainly not true, but I have the following question: is there a "red thread" that I have perhaps not yet recognised?

Max

#322 2022-05-22 23:22:46

Max

Of course, that doesn't make it easy to follow your dreams, your stories ... which I would actually love to do! But I don't think readership is actually important to you, unlike me! You write and write, simply because you obviously enjoy it!

I am different, I already wish for feedback! It doesn't always have to be positive, but if I hear (almost) nothing, then I lose the desire to write!

Max

#323 2022-05-23 02:07:41

caballito
Bonus member

You are right, I enjoy writing, my writings seem like monologues.
On the other hand, you like to share and exchange ideas, that is very good because you get the participation of other members of the group.
It would be good if we all participate sharing opinions and dreams, this enriches the group.

#324 2022-05-25 19:12:21

caballito
Bonus member

- Many are my adventures with the twenty-year-old Goddess and our families, I can tell you, but we must rest tonight. Said the sixty-year-old horse to the fifty-year-old doctor.
- Relatives? the doctor asked.
-The Goddess and her mother ride her male relatives and me with my male relatives. My wife rides the male relatives of the Goddess and my male relatives, except for me...unfortunately (sighing).
- I'll wait for your stories.

The next day came the 20-year-old Goddess riding the 30-year-old female therapy nurse, the 50-year-old Goddess's horse wife riding the 60-year-old Goddess's dad, and the 48-year-old Goddess's mom riding to the son of the horse of the Goddess. A young woman riding a mature woman and two Mistresses riding her submissive horses.

The mare and horses were not bridled and saddled, being ridden bareback by the three Lady Riders.
- Nurse, is this your first time being ridden as a mare? The Goddess asked the therapy nurse.
- Yes, Miss. I like it a lot.
- What do you like more, riding or being ridden?
- Being ridden by you, Miss. I also like to ride, my horses are the doctor and the relatives of the patients. I ride patients when they recovered with therapy.
- Is this riding a prom at the end of therapy?
- Yes, Miss. I was inspired by you.
The Goddess was stroking her face and scratching her mare's hair as she rode her and conversed with her. The nurse whinnied.

- My horse. How many years am I riding you? The wife of the horse of the Goddess asked the father of the Goddess.
-My Mistress, they are 35 wonderful years under her well-beloved yoke or command.
- Many things happened.
- Yes Mistress, you married my wife's horse when you were 23 years old.
-He was 33 years old. But first he fulfilled his dream of being a horse.
- Yes Mistress, 2 years after I started being your horse he started being my wife's horse.
- You are 10 years older than me and 12 years older than your wife. Your wife has been riding you and my husband for 33 years
- It's a lifetime.
The horse neighed.

- The age difference between your father and my daughter is 40 years, ours is less. The mother of the Goddess affirmed.
- That's right, Mom. Our age difference is 20 years.
- The years pass quickly.
- Right Mistress. My treasured memories are of my dad, your husband, and others kissing your boots and my mom's boots, and you riding my dad, your husband, and other horses with and my mom riding your husband and other horses. Many times you I saw the two of you riding together on several horses and I followed you without you noticing.
- My husband, your dad and our other horses carry you.
- When I'm with my mom, my dad, your husband and other of her horses. We kiss her boots, my mom rides your husband or another horse while my dad or one of her horses carries me.
When I'm with you, my dad, your husband and other of your horses. We kiss your boots, you ride one of your horses (my dad or your husband or another horse) and another of your horses carries me.
-Each one of us has many horses available, when the one who is being ridden gets tired, he is replaced by another who becomes ridden by his Mistress, so the trip is not delayed.
- Since I can remember I have wanted to be ridden by you.
- You can be ridden by females of your generation.
- It's true, but I chose you, Mistress.

#325 2022-05-25 22:18:02

Max

I have decided to stop reading this "nonsense"! For me, all this has neither hand nor foot! If you can still see your way through it ... Congratulations! I give up!

Max

#326 2022-05-26 04:28:24

caballito
Bonus member

Thank you for your sincere words, Max.
Successes!

#327 2022-05-27 05:30:53

caballito
Bonus member

The 20-year-old Goddess riding the 30-year-old nurse defiantly told her 60-year-old horse
- My mare informed me you can be ridden by me again.
- Yes, Mistress.

The Lady Riders dismounted, the Goddess, dressed in a white dress shorts and high-heeled white knee-high boots, and her mother, dressed in a white blouse, tight blue jeans and black knee-high high-heeled boots, smiling, hips swaying, they slowly approached their 60-year-old horse.
He fell heavily on his knees watching them approach him, then prostrated himself, kissed 2 pairs of boots, one pair black and one pair white.
Unexpectedly he kissed 2 pairs of black boots. the white boots disappeared, then she felt someone putting a saddle on her back and shoulders (designed to be ridden on the back and ridden on top of the shoulders), she sat on the saddle, riding him, stepped on the stirrups and she strapped the saddle onto his body.
- Daughter, is it well saddled?
- Yes mom.
The Goddess dismounted, standing above him, one foot on either side of her submissive body.

Suddenly he felt that someone was pulling his hair forcing him to sit up on his knees, it was the Goddess who was controlling him.
The mother of the Goddess commanded him: "Open your mouth", he obeyed her.
The mother inserted the bit into the horse's mouth and the daughter tied the bridle on her animal's head.

Meanwhile, the horse's wife bridled, saddled and rode the Goddess's father, then mother and daughter gave the reins to the horse's wife, who spoke:

"As you can see, now I am riding my horse, while you are my friend's horse and then you are her daughter's horse." Then the wife dismounted and the mother of the Goddess rode her husband.

"Now my horse is being ridden by his wife because I allow it, he likes it and I want to see my horse happy"
"During these 35 years I didn't ride you because I think I shouldn't ride my husband. I can ride others, but I can't ride my husband"
"I talked with my friend and her daughter, who convinced me, I will ride you but I will not ride my husband because I will ride my friends' horse"
"Your two Mistresses lent me to you, her horse, to ride it"

She rode her husband, the other 2 teams were the nurse riding the doctor and the Goddess riding the son of her horse.

#328 2022-05-27 06:31:45

caballito
Bonus member

As they rode, the nurse commented:

"When I just graduated I started working in rural areas where there are no vehicles and one has to go from one place to another on foot or on horseback.

On my first trip to my first town of work, I talked to some female teachers, who told me the villagers rent their beasts, but I had no intention of paying for this. They answered: "We don't pay anything, on the contrary, they pay us. Did you bring boots?" "Yes". "Put them on." I followed their advice.

When we got to the whereabouts we got off, the villagers were offering their beasts, other passengers paid for them.
Suddenly men knelt before the lady teachers and other women and kissed their boots, one of the teachers pointed at me saying "she too", men kissed my boots as the others kissed the boots of the other women.

Here there are plenty of human horses, if one gets tired while you ride it you can change it for another. on the ground under our feet lie villagers, teachers, doctors, engineers, etc.

The men stopped kissing boots and walked away, remaining on their knees with a package before them.

We ladies were: villagers, nurses, teachers, police officers, engineers, secretaries, etc.
The men were villagers, doctors, teachers, policemen, engineers, bosses, etc.

- Are there free equine horses? A 22-year-old female teacher asked.
- No ma'am, only human horses remain.

#329 2022-05-27 07:23:00

caballito
Bonus member

Among the villagers who were waiting for us, there were village women who went from the village to the highway riding their horses to rent them, once they received the advance payment they chose their human horses to ride back to the village.

- Each horse has a package where it has its bridles with reins and saddle, you must choose 3 human horses you like, saddle them and tie the saddle on their bodies, put a bit in their mouth, tie the bridles on their head , grab his reins and ride him.

The village women chose their teachers, doctors and engineers.

A village woman who saddled, bridled and rode a passenger told me: my horses are teachers who teach my children, driving them I make them better teachers, teachers are horses of mothers, female teachers and students.
Seeing my surprise, the lady teacher riding a bridled and saddled villager stated: dads, male teachers and students are our horses, this horse is a daddy's husband who rides my colleague teacher.

Another small-town girl riding a saddled and bridled passenger told me: I am a construction machinist and my horses are foremen and engineers, who are also the horses of women engineers. An engineer lady who was riding next to me said: I ride them all, the horse I'm riding is a village worker, husband of the machinist.

Meanwhile, I bridled and saddled a policeman, a villager, and a doctor whom I rode. I was approached by a policewoman riding the village police commander. She told me: "You do well riding your boss, he is a good horse because he is ridden by female nurses when they go out on campaign, he is also ridden by female patients and female relatives of patients." "And your boss?" "He is my animal."

#330 2022-05-27 08:28:44

caballito
Bonus member

The bus arrives at the terminal at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, we arrived riding to the town at 8:00 p.m., changing our horses so that one is ridden and the others follow me without load on their bodies.

The policewoman riding a teacher approached me:
- Did you realize your boss has more strength than the local? When he leaves the town for remote hamlets he is ridden by female nurses, he is also ridden by female patients and female relatives of patients. If a woman totally dominates the little doctor she can command others to ride him.

The return days are Saturdays at 4:00 a.m., being 2 hours to the terminal because the car leaves at 6:00 a.m.

Teachers, engineers, secretaries work from Monday to Friday, they arrive on Sunday at 8:00 p.m. and depart on Saturday at 4:00 a.m.
The health personnel stay 2 weeks in the town and rest 1 week in the city.

At the health post I take care of patients who are affectionate with me, they and their relatives in gratitude kneel before me and kiss my feet and footwear.

When there is an emergency the doctor kneels before me, kisses my feet and shoes while tying spurs on my ankles, then offers me his open mouth, I bridle, saddle and ride him, driving him with reins, whip and spurs, being followed by paramedics who carry the implements and the stretcher. We arrive at the place, I uninsert the bite without stopping riding him. I command the paramedics.
After the care, we return to the medical post, all the way I ride to the doctor and the paramedics when the doctor feels tired.

In the office, if the patient or the patient's relative is/are beautiful women, the doctor invites her/them to sit on a chair and he goes to her/them on all fours and kisses her/their feet.
The husband/father/son may be surprised but agree that the patient will get good care.
The lady's male escorts kiss my feet.

The doctor even suggests being ridden by the ladies, they amusedly accept him because they see him as their clown. If there are more than 1 lady, call the paramedics to be ridden by them, the horses are bridled, saddled and ridden to the houses or work centers of the ladies.
The doctor returns tired, crawls before me and kisses my feet.

#331 2022-05-27 09:31:14

caballito
Bonus member

The Lady Doctor rides villagers, male health personnel and others.

When there is an emergency she rides a properly bridled and saddled male nurse, she attends to the patient and leaves without stopping riding, she changes horses if the one on duty is tired.

In the office, male patients and male relatives of patients kiss her feet.

On one occasion a lady arrived, she was wearing a white blouse, jeans and high-heeled sandals showing off her perfect feet, spurs were tied to her ankles, she was riding an older man, bridled and saddled. They went to the doctor's office.

The doctor knelt before her, kissed her feet, she put her feet on the doctor's shoulders and head.
-Doctor, my husband is sick, I saddled him, bridled and rode him but he only reached the school, the doorman saw him on his knees being ridden by me on his shoulders. The Director came out and kissed my feet, I asked him for 2 people, one to carry my husband and the other to be ridden by me, the Director entered the school and came out again, my husband was not kneeling but prostrated while I rode his back.
He knelt before me, a lady teacher and a lady student came out who bridled and saddled him. The teacher told me: "No one is going to carry him, you must ride to the medical post to bring the doctor."

The Director's pants and jacket were torn by the spurs and lashes that the lady gave him so that he would go quickly to the medical post, red drops fell from the spurs and the whip.
I clamped and saddled the doctor, the wife rode the doctor and they went to where the husband was. We kept the Director to heal the wounds.

I saw the policewoman riding an equine horse, I asked her to let me get on the rump, she agreed and we went to the school, we reached the doctor and we rescued him because the lady was spurring and whipping him.
I got off the horse and the doctor got on it, they galloped to school.

I was left alone with the beautiful lady, 175 cm. (5 feet 9 inches), fair skin, brown hair, blue eyes, generous breasts, wide hips, thick thighs, hourglass shape, I swallowed saliva.
She looked down at me, stroked my face, scratched my hair.
- You know? I need to be with my husband but there are no horses around.
- I know.
- Nurse, you are strong and you are fit to be my mare.
I looked down and stared at her insteps, heels and toes. I felt weak as she pushed my shoulders down.
I finally gave in, fell to my knees and kissed her feet. She placed her foot on my head in triumph.

Last edited by caballito (2022-05-29 16:47:13)

#332 2022-05-27 10:31:42

caballito
Bonus member

In this we heard a neigh, the lady withdrew her foot from my head, I kissed her feet again.
The patient was thrown face down on the back of the equine horse, he was tied to the animal so that it would not fall
Beside him was the policewoman riding the doctor.

-"Nurse, the doctor despite his injuries and me saving the patient while you are having fun with his wife". The policewoman told me.
- "Sorry, sorry". I said as I continued kissing the lady's feet.
She pulled my hair up, making me sit up, then she rode me.
I walked but got tired being ridden by her.
- Stand next to the equine horse looking at it, lower your head.

The lady changed her mount, now she rides the back of the equine horse and the back of her husband, who was aware and said: "Thank you for riding me."
-"You are very tired", the lady told me and offered me her hand so that I could ride with her. We rode together, she on her husband's thorax and I on her husband's hips.

Upon arrival, the doctor went to the emergency room to be treated, I got out and stood next to the horse, my back next to her leg.
She pulling me by her hair got me in position and she rode on my shoulders.
The female doctor saw everything, they untied the patient and took him to the emergency room, she rode me to the emergency room. I sat in the waiting room with her riding my shoulders.

She put the soles and high heels of her sandals on top of my thighs, she caressed me.
- "You're a good mare, you can improve." She told me.

Just then another man came, knelt before me and kissed her feet.
- Sister-in-law, how is my brother?
- Brother-in-law, he is being cared for by the doctors.
He licked the soles of her sandals.
- Let's go to the hotel because I'm starting to feel my feet cold.
- I warm them with my kisses.
She rode up to him and they retreated.
- Mare, we're back.

#333 2022-05-27 11:32:32

caballito
Bonus member

The policewoman arrived riding a bridled and saddled policeman.
- In emergency there are 3 wounded men and we need to talk to your Rider.
I smiled.

At this moment, wearing a white blouse, jeans and high-heeled white knee-high boots, the lady arrives riding her brother-in-law, bridled and saddled by her. The 2 ladies talk face to face.
- Let's go to the police station.
- You go and we follow you.
- This is not the protocol, in our town the female police officer rides the summoned male, and the female summoned rides the male police officer.

The policewoman gets off the horse, the lady's brother-in-law stands behind the policeman, after sitting on her brother-in-law's head, the lady rides the male policeman and leads him with reins.

The policewoman rides the lady's brother-in-law.

They are going to the police station, but they are intercepted by the police commander who kneels before the lady and kisses her white boots, she puts the soles and high heels of her boots on the shoulders and head of the commander. .
- What does my commander want?
- Being ridden by you.
- What can your wife say?
- First you must lick the soles of my boots and swallow the dust and garbage from them.
He obeyed her.
- The brother-in-law is not suspicious, you can free him, the lady is suspicious and I will be ridden by her.
The lady bridled and saddled the commander, who was ridden by her.
The policewoman dismounted and then mounted the policeman.
The lady took control of the commander and everyone stayed in the waiting room.

The brother-in-law came to me and kissed my feet.
- My sister-in-law rode you and you liked it, it's not your fault because it's natural.

female doctor came out
- The Director and the Doctor are fine, they were discharged
The 2 went out and when they saw the lady they knelt before her and kissed her boots, she put the soles of her boots on top of the men's heads
- How is my husband?
-He is fine, he only suffered from dehydration, we have finished giving him serum, we discharged him and he is about to leave.

She kicked the heads of her toe-kissers, who moved a little away from her.

Her husband came out and kissed her wife's white boots, then she bridled him, saddled him and rode. She unbridled and unsaddled the commander. He knelt before her and kissed her boots.
- Commander, you were going to interrogate me.
- No, no, not anymore. Welcome to the town!

#334 2022-05-29 17:45:18

caballito
Bonus member

- You left me impressed, in a single day you rode your husband and your brother-in-law, and village authorities such as the school director, the chief doctor of the health post and the police commander.
- You forgot to mention I also rode a cute little nurse.
The nurse blushed.
- Do not be ashamed because men and women fall at my feet and kiss them, just as the police commander and the school principal are kissing my white boots right now while I am riding on my husband's shoulders.
- Certain.
- The school director and the police commander are authorities who command their subordinates, subordinate agents and teachers, respectively.
- More hierarchical are the Church and the army.
- Right, military bosses and subordinates are strong horses.
- What about the Church?
- You would be surprised.
- You scare me!
- You fear me but you feel attracted to me.
She left the medical post riding her husband and being followed by her entourage.

#335 2022-05-29 22:08:47

caballito
Bonus member

At the post I wear a white blouse, jacket, pants and shoes with high heels (sandals, pumps or boots), I am 1.58 m. (5 feet 2 inches) and 54 kg (117 pounds) I am a Light Rider.

My job was to evaluate patients before they go to the doctor's office.
Accompany and monitor evacuated patients, from the post to the road where an ambulance waited for them
Participate in the emergency team, when in town the team is: a doctor, a nurse and two paramedics with equipment and a stretcher. When the emergency is outside the main town, in a farm field, wasteland or village, two equine mules and two more paramedics are added to the team.
Being part of an extramural campaign team, the medical personnel that participate in the extramural campaign are a doctor, a nurse, an obstetrician, a dentist and three paramedics, making a total of seven people, in addition to two equine mules.

Why equine mules and not equine horses?
Equine mules are safer, they sense danger and avoid it, for that reason they do not fall into the abyss.

#336 2022-05-29 23:15:32

caballito
Bonus member

Three days after the foreigner wounded her husband, school director, chief doctor and police commander, the 5-day extramural campaign began.
- In recent days the number of patients with these wounds increased. The female doctor told me.
- They are fools! They meet an impressive woman and make themselves available to her like tamed animals.
- You too.
I smiled.

Replacing the head doctor, the new doctor accompanied my team, which was also made up of a female obstetrician and dentist, as well as 3 male paramedics.
Our guides are 1 woman and 3 men, I recognized the woman: she was the mother who rides on teachers, parents, students and the school principal, she is very beautiful.

Suddenly the lady with spurs arrived:
- I found out that you are going to visit places outside the town, I would love to meet them. I will accompany you.
- This is not allowed.
- I have permission from the head doctor.
- My horse you damaged.
- Our horse.
- But ...
- The school director asked for volunteers to accompany me and among them I chose 2 dads, 1 teacher and 2 students.
- In rural areas, students graduate at an old age, even with a spouse and children.
- I also have 3 police officers with me, including the mayor and the priest will come with us.
- No spurs!
- Okay, okay, no spurs.
- Tomorrow we leave at 4:00 a.m.

#337 2022-05-30 01:10:55

caballito
Bonus member

From 3 in the morning the participants of the extramural campaign began to arrive, the first to arrive was the mayor, then the other men, making a total of 20 (priest, mayor, 1 doctor, 3 paramedics, 3 guides, 3 daddies, 1 teacher, 2 students, 3 police officers, the mother's husband and the foreigner's brother-in-law) and in the end the 5 women (obstetrician, dentist, mother, foreigner and me), 4 men per woman.

A quarter to 4 in the morning we were all in the courtyard of the medical post, the equine mules had all the load on them, the men kneeling before us.
Our horses kissed our boots, then we proceeded to bridle and saddle our horses:
The Outsider Lady: priest, mayor, police officer, and his brother-in-law.
Mommy: a daddy, 1 student, 1 teacher and her husband.
The Dentist Lady: 1 paramedic, 1 guide, 1 student and 1 policeman
The Lady Obstreta: 1 paramedic, 1 guide, 1 daddy and 1 policeman
Me: Doctor, 1 paramedic, 1 guide and 1 dad.

Lady outsider rode the priest, mommy the teacher and, the dentist, obstetrician and I, each one rides a paramedic.

Lady outsider of 175 cm. (5 feet 9 inches), fair skin, brown hair, blue eyes, generous breasts, wide hips, thick thighs, hourglass shape, seeing our surprise she told us:

You shouldn't be surprised because he was my religion teacher and my horse when I was a student and he was a seminarian.

#338 2022-05-30 01:19:19

caballito
Bonus member

My female classmates sighed for him seeing him handsome but I didn't give him importance and he stared at me

Many times I noticed him spying on me when I was doing physical education wearing a tight sports jacket and tight sports pants, highlighting my Goddess shape, white socks and white sneakers.
Knowing he was staring at me I approached the macho physical education teacher, who also fell under my spell, he kneels before me, he kisses my white sneakers, I ride him on his shoulders, I make him bite the bit, I I bridle him and I lead him with reins, he under my command goes to the religion teacher who just keep staring at me.

I stop my teacher horse and smile at the religion teacher, he gets flustered and smiles shyly, with a command from my hand I make him come closer and I caress the heads of my 2 teachers as someone who caresses 2 horses, they both kiss my hands while They both neigh because of me.

Every time I had PE class I would ride on the teacher, on his shoulders and on his horizontal back while he was on all fours because of me.

In physical education classes my female classmates rode my male classmates, like I rode the teacher.

Thus began the custom of female students riding male students and male teachers. I rode students and teachers from my grade, higher grades and lower grades.

#339 2022-05-30 03:20:37

caballito
Bonus member

I graduated, got married and had children, studied until I graduated professionally.

I enrolled my children in my school and returned to see my old teachers, my former teachers, who submissively kiss my feet and footgear.
I visited them and they wait for me at the school gate, I ride them on their shoulders to the visiting room where they lie on their backs and I sit on their chests to talk, then I stand on their chests and they lick the soles and heels of my footwear. Finally, I ride them to the school gate.

Moms and dads saw me riding the teachers and they complained, only the beautiful ones managed to ride the teachers.
I also noticed that many dads stared at me and I guessed they wanted to be ridden by me.

When I had to visit a female teacher I would go with my husband and ride him inside the school and see the female students riding the male students and male teachers.

On one occasion I had to talk with a female teacher, my husband could not accompany me, I told him not to worry because it is easy for me to ride another horse.

I always go spectacular to school, hair loose or collected with 1 or 2 tails, tight blouse, jacket, jeans and boots, when I arrived I smiled at who was going to be my horse that day.

He is 160 cm. (5 feet 3 inches), I am 175 cm. (5 feet 9 inches), he was surprised because I always ignored him, excited and trembling he approached me.
- Good morning ma'am.
- Good morning puppy.

#340 2022-05-30 04:43:32

caballito
Bonus member

I wore 15 cm high heel boots. (6") and platform, in high heels I was 1 foot (30 cm) taller than him. He looked down at my boots.
- I am your puppy, your pet, your animal.
- You bow your head to me.
- I humble myself before you because you are a Goddess.
- What would you do for the Goddess?
- Worship her, obey her, pay tribute to her, serve her.
- You can serve me now.
- You command and I obey.
- You're my animal.
- Yes ma'am.
- You are my horse and I will ride you from here to the meeting room, you will be with me and then I will ride you back here.

He knelt before me, prostrated himself before me and kissed my boots. In that, his wife approached.
- Hello.
- Good morning, I will ride your husband to the female teacher, I will talk with her and I will ride back to your husband.
- Why?
- Because he's my horse.
"I know, because he neighs every time he stares at you when you're riding a man."
The Goddess smiled.
- Can you do me a favor?
- Of course.
- We need to talk to the math teacher.
I called the math teacher by cell phone and we arranged to meet after the meeting with the literature teacher.

I clamped, saddled and rode the happy dad, being followed by the mom.
I dismounted in front of the female teacher, removed the bridle from dad's mouth, dad kissed my boots and the teacher's footgear, dad got on all fours and I sat on one side on his horizontal back crossing my legs.

After the meeting with the feminine teacher, the father kissed her footwear while the math teacher kissed my boots.

The female teacher went outside, dad and teacher kissed my boots until I ordered them to stop.
-What can I do for you, ma'am?
- First, you two kiss mom's feet.
They both obeyed me.

Then the 2 men knelt face to face, I rode on top of the professor's shoulders and mom rode her husband.
The mother talked with the teacher and the father remained silent.
-I understood you perfectly lady and we are going to solve it, her husband did not say a word in the whole meeting, he was stunned staring at the Goddess who rides on my shoulders, he did not blink.
I dismounted from the teacher, I approached the father and gave him a resounding slap, he just reacted and kissed my boots.

I rode the professor back to the school gate and went home.

Later I found out that they resumed the conversation, dad and teacher kneeling face to face, mom riding her husband and then riding on the teacher to impose on him. Finally the teacher kissed the mom's feet accepting her terms and conditions.

#341 2022-05-30 05:32:56

caballito
Bonus member

I remember my last year of studies, together with my female classmates we have ridden male teachers and students, all legal age.

I also ride my dad, also my classmates' dads, beautiful female students are everyone's Riders.

At parent meetings, both classroom parent meetings and school-wide parent meetings, I ride dads and teachers just like my mom did when I was a student.

My classmates begged me saying: your mom rides our daddies, we are of legal age and we want to be ridden by you and her.

I told my mom.
- Date them in the park.

Gathering in the park:
- As you will understand, only the chosen ones can be my daughter's and mine's horses.
- Yes, ma'am.
- You must prove yourself worthy to be one of the chosen ones.
- Be chivalrous with the ladies and you can be one of the chosen ones.
- Yes ma'am.

#342 2022-05-30 06:37:41

caballito
Bonus member

Since I ride on daddies, I can go inside the school riding teachers or daddies, I know they wait for me, they kiss my boots and they are ridden by me.

I no longer ride my husband because the number of my horses has increased, a female teacher sees me ride into the meeting room, my husband kneels before her while I dismount, my boots are kissed by my husband and my horse and if she allows it my submissives kiss her footgear.

When talking, the female teacher and my husband sit on armchairs and I sit on daddy's back, who is on all fours. I sit on my human chair and often cross my legs. If the female teacher is dominant, she sits on my husband's back and the 2 women talk, each on top of her human chair.

At the end of the conversation we agreed on how to support each other to improve my children's education. We get up, dad and my husband kiss my boots and her footgear.

Finally, I go outside riding dad and being followed by my husband

#343 2022-05-30 07:26:49

caballito
Bonus member

If our meeting is with a male teacher, I will hunt him down, for this I go with my best weapons to dominate him immediately.

Wearing a tight top, tight lycra shorts and boots with high heels (6"), I have nice thick thighs and with my beautiful face and hair, as well as my hourglass shape, the teacher will be begging me to whip him.

Upon arrival, the parents crawled at my feet, I ordered them to stand up and from among them I chose the horse of the day. I saddled him, put a bit in his mouth and put bridle on him, I stepped on the stirrup and I rode him.

Arriving at the meeting room the male teacher kissed my boots while I continued riding the dad, then he licked the soles of my boots.

I get off the horse, the male teacher put himself on all fours at my disposal, I played fetch with him, I threw a stick, he picked it up with his mouth and gave it to my hand. I smiled, patted his head, and threw the stick back. It was 10 times my puppy picked up the stick with his mouth and he gave me this.

The 3 men were excited as they kissed my boots. the male teacher as a puppy lay on his back to me, I stood on his chest and his face, put a cloak on his chest and straddled his chest, looked down at him and we talked.

We reached an agreement to improve the education of my children, I got up, he knelt before me, kissed my boots and opened his mouth.

I put a bit on it, bridled it and saddled it, then I rode it around the school with reins, then I took it to the gate and I left.

#344 2022-06-01 00:17:30

caballito
Bonus member

My children's classroom teachers are men, they meet me to talk about my children's progress and coordinate improvements, they always kiss my boots, and I step, walk and ride on top of them.

At first they arranged to meet me in the school meeting room, but later they arranged to meet me in other places like restaurants and clubs. I refused these invitations because it was to go to their territory.

Then came the meetings of parents in the classroom, in our first meeting I arrived at the school gate and found daddies whom I rode, when they saw me they knelt before me and offered themselves to be ridden by me.
- Has the meeting started?
- We don't know, we went inside and when we didn't see you we went out to wait for you to offer ourselves at your disposal.

Almost immediately the teacher came out to receive me, he knelt before me along with the daddies.
- You are my horses and I have the power to ride all of you, have you ride, and someone else rides you.
- Yes ma'am.

#345 2022-06-01 00:19:15

caballito
Bonus member

I was wearing a black beanie, a white top, a black jacket, black tight shorts and white knee high heels boots, white knee socks too, the teacher was kissing my boots and a black shadow walked past me.
- Teacher, good afternoon.

He turned and recognized me.
- Come here, I'll hug you.

As a good predator I smelled his adrenaline, he didn't decide whether to stay to face me and fight me, or run away from me. I kicked the boot-kissing professor's face and he obeyed my command, stopping kissing my boots and crawling aside. From the others I heard: he is the priest.
- Come here!

He crossed himself and came towards me, his knees went weak and he fell to his knees, he kept coming towards me, then came towards me on all fours and finally crawled on elbows and knees until he reached my boots.
- With age you became weak, before you were stronger.
- Oh my God!
- Did you say something?
- Oh my Goddess!
Putting my hands on my hips, I placed the sole and heel of my right boot on his head, then the left boot.
Then, in front of everyone, he kissed my boots.

- It's late, the classroom parent meeting should start, I'll catch up with you after I'm done with him.

They obeyed me.

#346 2022-06-01 01:06:04

caballito
Bonus member

- How have you been?
- Very good, ma'am. He answered me as he continued to kiss my boots.
- What do you remember about me?
- You were a very pretty student, now you are more beautiful.
- What else?
- You had male students, male teachers and fathers of students kissing your feet and being used by you because they were your pets.
- You stared at me a lot.
- I couldn't help it because I wanted to be in their place.
One fine day you rode on the shoulders of the physical education teacher and commanded him to approach me. It was a majestic sight!
Riding him you treated us like horses, I neighed and then you rode me. I remember that you wore a sports outfit and white sneakers, I kissed them and put the soles of your sneakers on my head.
- The place for your head is under the soles and heels of my footgear.
After you rode me for being his horse, I went to my room, took off my shirt, took my whip and started beating myself up for committing a sin. I heard you ask "What are you doing?". I answered: "I am punishing myself for having committed a sin", "Being ridden by me is not a sin, don't be silly". I kept whipping myself and you said "Enough! It's insane what you're doing, though...". I kissed your white sneakers.
"It's not good for you to self-flagellate, I just rode on your shoulders, nothing more, and that's not a sin," you told me.
"If you need to feel the caresses of the whip, just tell me." I kissed your white sneakers, promised not to self-flag again, and begged you to whip me.
"You are my horse and it is only allowed to whip the horse 7 times", so you whipped me 7 times, you put down the whip and you left.

#347 2022-06-01 02:17:57

caballito
Bonus member

The religion teacher, I mean, the priest, kneeling, neighed and kissed my knees and thighs while I caressed his face and scratched his hair.
- I remember the day at the beach, he said.
I smiled at him.

- It was a school meeting, promotion students, all of legal age, we were all in swimsuits, you rode male teachers, daddies, male students and others, your Goddess body, hands, feet, face and hair is perfect, no one has your hourglass shape .

Men (parents, teachers, students) dug holes in the sand and lay on their backs, you poured sand over their bodies, burying them, you stood, walked, danced and sat on them, big waves came and the water covered their faces while you had fun laughing.
You made many wives stand, walk and sit on their husbands for the first time in their lives, them standing on their bellies and you on their faces. Female students dancing on top of male teachers and female teachers on top of male students.
I remember you danced on me, you ate candy and you made me swallow candy wrappers saying "we must keep the beaches clean", because of you I also swallowed ash and cigarette butts.

Then you dug up the men and commanded them to be on all fours, ladies sat and rode on top of them, wife on top of husband. Mom on top of male teacher, male classmate of her son or daughter, and another dad. Female teacher on top of dad, male teacher and male student. A female student on top of a male teacher, a male student, her father and the father of one of her classmates.

Last edited by caballito (2022-06-01 03:12:39)

#348 2022-06-01 02:37:10

caballito
Bonus member

When ladies stopped sitting and riding on top of them, men thanked by kissing the feet of ladies who sat and rode on top of them.
Beautiful moms, beautiful teachers, beautiful students and you sat and rode on top of many of us. I remember you sat and rode on top of all the teachers, parents and students.

When you sat on their backs you crossed your legs, teachers, parents and students (ridden by another woman or not) kissed your feet. You talked to the mom while her husband, her son, her son's or daughter's classmate, a teacher, or another dad kissed your feet. You talked to the classmate while her dad or her teacher or another classmate or another dad kissed your feet. You talked with the teacher while her student, a dad or a teacher kissed your feet.

You realized who the most requested mothers, teachers and students were, intelligently you took the rest aside to distract them.

You made the beautiful ones rise to their feet and their devoted admirers kneel before them. Moms, lady teachers and lady students had in front of them dads, teachers and students.

Some moms took pride in having their husbands kneel before them along with other dads, teachers, and students. Lady teachers smiled at their kneeling students along with parents and teachers. Lady students were proud to have their teachers kneel before them, along with classmates and parents. Mothers were also surprised to have their sons kneel before them, and daughters to have their fathers kneel before them.
On our knees before you were several teachers, including me and physical education, parents and your classmates.

Ladies rode on the shoulders of their horses.

#349 2022-06-01 03:54:11

caballito
Bonus member

Lady teacher riding students, parents and teachers.
Lady student riding teachers, students and parents.
Mom riding dads, teachers and students.

A young mother rode her husband being followed by other horses including her stepson, whom she then rode, these dad and son are submissive to her, they obey her commands inside and outside the house, they are ridden by her, they clean the house, they cook her meals, wash her clothes, entertain her guests.

Another mom rode her daughter's classmate while her daughter rode dad off her mom's horse, mom and daughter riding son and father who are submissive to mom and daughter. Riding mom is followed by her horses, including her husband.

The ladies who were left aside returned and saw the beautiful ones riding one man each, being many men unhorsed, you called them to participate and unhorsed horses were ridden.

A husband was unhappy being ridden by his wife, you scolded him: "You are an animal and you are ridden by whoever I want", he agreed.

The young mom riding her stepson came up to you. "He is your classmate", "That's right", "He is very helpful", "I know, he obeys my commands", "In my house he and his dad clean, cook, wash my clothes, iron my clothes , shine my footwear and serve my guests", "I am listening", "I am a 23-year-old lawyer, my stepson is 5 years younger than me and my husband is 30 years older than me, I do not complain because they serve me and serve me to my guests", "Guests?", "My husband set up an office for me where I advise my clients, mostly businessmen, you are beautiful and I ask you if you would like to work with me", "Let me think about it", "My clients will kiss your feet and footgear, you will have them under you, under your feet", "Just as they kiss your feet and shoes and you are on top of them?", "Yes", "Tempting offer".

#350 2022-06-01 05:16:02

caballito
Bonus member

Finished the shoulder riding we had a snack, after resting we returned to the seashore where the waves break.
We jump every time a wave comes, you stood behind me, you put your hands on my shoulders and jumped every time a wave came, you rose while I remained submerged under the water under the weight of your body, you laughed making me submissive to you, submitted by you.

You jumped several waves having fun on me, I almost drowned but the important thing is your fun. Finally the miracle happened because you rode on my shoulders, next to you the young Lady lawyer rode on her old husband's shoulders while the waves came and went, there were many waves you did not jump because you were comfortably riding on our shoulders. You talked and laughed without caring if we swallowed water because of you.

You ordered us to get out of the water and walk on the beach, Lady lawyer commented she disciplines her husband and her stepson, you told her you whip me every time I beg you for being a sinner, first there were 7, then the number grew up.

"The remedy worked because he does not commit many sins"

Board footer