Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-24 11:36:35

ralf
Male (46), romania

Heavy women riding smaller men - past experieces or fantasies

Ive seen that there are some other members who share my attraction to heavy homen shoulder riding. Therefore I oppened this topic where we can share our stories or even fantasies regarding heavy women riding on smaller men. So I think I should be the first one to share...

I will start by saying that at that time I already had my fair share of carrying girls on my shoulders, but considering my age when those happened I cant shared them in this site.
So I was in my first year in college, second semester, doing what we use to call school service, wich ment that every student used to monitor the scool aginst fighting, cleanleness, ringing the bell etc. The day was off after  a tour making sure there is nobody left in the classes. So there I was checking the rooms looking forward to get home. At the chemistry laboratory, up on a ladder, was a student girl in the terminal year picking up some congratulations banners and some party setups. From the first moment I couldnt take my eyes from her magnicent legs. Since I can remember I was fascinated by bbw/amazonian type of women and their thick legs.
- Instead of staring at my legs you better help me cleaning this mess. You know you are supose to be the last person leaving the building, so the sooner I finish the sooner you leave, she said smiling.
I asked her how would I help and she told me to take all the garbage on the floor to dumpster. All the way to and from the dumpster I tried to find an approach to make her get on my shoulders.
- Would like me to pick you up on my shoulders so you wouldnt need to keep moving the ladder, I said it nervously.
- Is that some kinf of joke or what? Is this your way to tell I am fat? She looked so tipsy that my blood frozen.
- No, I didnt meen to sound like that... you are not fat at all... actualy you look amaizing.
- Aha, I see now why you where staring at my legs. Ive allways tought I have chubby legs so I get pretty sensitive to jokes about them. Do you find my legs appealing? she said giving me an flirting smile.
- You have the most beautiful legs I have ever seen?
- Wow, this is a really nice compliment! Look your idea sound tempting, but to be honest with you I am afraid you are not strong enough to hold me.
- I am sure I can, I have carried girls on my shoulders since I can remember and theywhere never  smaller then I was. Please trust me!
- Realy? I have never sit on someone shoulders so you can understand my hesitation... Ok, we can try, but you have to promise me that you put me down if I am to heavy for you. I realy dont want to get injured.
- You will be very safe I promise you!
Now, to be completely honest, I had my own doubts... Even though I have carried mostly heavier girls then me, she looked preaty much out of my league, but imagining those tremendous legs on my shoulders blurred my judgment.
- Would you pick me up from here? I think is much easear for you then lift me from the ground...
So as I get near the ladder, she lift up her dress over her hips and slightly parted her legs just to allow my head to sneak between her thighs. For few moments she adjusted her position, but when she finaly fully mounted me I get pretty panicked! Man, she was heavy, I mean realy heavy!
- I must be crazy doing this! she said laughung while trying to find her ballance but still holding the top of the ladder. I was also holding the ladder while stighten my back and forcing my body to hold her weight.
- I won't lean on the ladder anymore, are you ok down there? she said giggling wile puttin one hand on top of my head then the other.
- Im ok, it feels amaizing to have you on my shoulders!
Being ridden by so many girls in the past, I used my experiece to guide her feet on the back my hips for more stability and with baby steps I carried her to where the garland and banners were hanging on the ceiling.
- I have to tell you that I am realy impressed! At first I accepted your proposal as a challenge, being sure that you will not be able to even holding me, but I have to admit that you are trully strong for a skinny guy! No offense! she said with an amused tone as she started grabing off the ornaments and telling me when to move foward.
- I love... carrying you... it feels wonderful...  I managed to whisper through my deep breaths  while caressing the smooth skin of those beautiful thighs.
- Do you need a break? Your voice is kind of funny and yours legges are shaky... Remember your promise, I realy dont want to fall!
- I think...
- Lets finish this side and will have a break, ok? she interupted me.
I was near to my breaking point... my legs muscles on fire, my spine urging for relief and my neck so arched that my chin was almost touching my chest... but in a strange way I was so excited. Beside the pleasure of shoulder riding itself, I loved the touch of her legs and I was trully empowered by her demanding attitude.
After 1 meter or so, we made it to the corner of the wall and with my last energy left I mannaged to carry her back to the ladder.
Although I wanted to look unaffected, I let myself fall on the nearest bench trying to regain my breath.
- Did I push you to far? she asked me wile sitting on the desk in front of me. I was unable to spek so I just nodded no.
- You realy like doing this, dont you?
- That means you will help me up with the last wall? she continued after my nodded confirmation.
At that point my whole body was screaming NO but my mind said loudly YES. So, after about 10-15 minutes of resting and a bunch of questions from her regarding this pleasure of mine, she was back on my shoulder for another 10 minutes of agonizing pleasure.
While living the school, we found out that we were neighbors, just few bloks distance. We chat alot on our way home mainly on shoulder riding topic and mainly she questionig me. At first she seemed intrigued and just curios, but at some point, while we were walking down an alley of houses, she abruply said: this street would be a perfect place for a ride, dont you think?
- Yes, most of this people are retired and are taking  their after lunch sleep, I said laughing.
- Do you think that bench is high enough for you to lift me up?
- Is not as high as the ledder but we can try out someday.... You mean NOW? I asked her surprised seeing her disappointed look
- No, next year, silly! Of course now! Your hesitation is making me feel that all you told me was just a chitchat ment to get you into my pants! Is this what you were after?!?!
- No, no, I swear!
- Then prove it! saying that, she put her schoolbag on top of mine and lift herself up on the bench.
On a different topic on this site, AdreyB said I am a masochist for loving being riden to exhaustion , so I agree with her becouse, although I was still feeling the effects of riding in class, I was eager to carry her again...

To be continued...

#2 2020-07-24 14:17:29

XxalfredxX
Male (19), India

Re: Heavy women riding smaller men - past experieces or fantasies

Amazing story. Do share your other experiences too

#3 2020-07-25 02:27:53

Kostas21399

Amazing story do you share other experiences?

#4 2020-07-26 04:22:54

Audreyb

ralf:

I  tried to make it  clear that I  didn't  intend to offend you in  saying you  are a  masochist.  People are what they are  and should accept themselves and  their  desires  as long as  they stay within  reasonable limits.

Surfing the  internet,  it's obvious that  there are quite a few men  who are  attracted to  plus size  ladies  and the  desire to  be  dominated  by heavy women, sat on , squashed and even  abused  is  often  involved in their fantasies and  I  know for a fact  that  this  is not rare in reality. 

Plus size women  deserve  the same options from  men who admire  them  as  petite women. When  that involves sitting on top of an  admirer ,to  ride on his shoulders  or anything else,  the only  consideration should be  the ability of the  male admirer to  withstand it.
As a  dear  friend who  happens to be a  plus size woman once said " When I sit on him,  I don't have a weight  problem,  He  Does".

While  there  is certain obvious sexual  components in sitting on  a  man's shoulders  because of the positioning  involved,  a  carrier  shouldn't  assume that the woman  sitting on  him  wants  or  would consider  having  sex with him.  I've sat on the shoulders  of men (and other  parts of his body)  that I  had no  desire  to have any intimate  contact with. He served  his purpose  to  me  and that was all that mattered to me. I wouldn't allow  them  to take any liberties    to  touch  me other than  what was  necessary at the time.  Plus sized  women  obviously should be treated the  same  with the  same respect. 
Sitting on  your shoulders  doesn't rule out the possibility of a  sexual  relationship  but  it  in  no way implies  that the  person sitting on you  wants  or  would even  consider    you  in  that way.

#5 2020-07-26 14:51:45

patrick20020
Male, USA

Audreyb wrote:

ralf:

Plus size women  deserve  the same options from  men who admire  them  as  petite women. When  that involves sitting on top of an  admirer ,to  ride on his shoulders  or anything else,  the only  consideration should be  the ability of the  male admirer to  withstand it.
As a  dear  friend who  happens to be a  plus size woman once said " When I sit on him,  I don't have a weight  problem,  He  Does".

I love everything about this paragraph!  I've always admired bigger women and this attitude you describe is how I wish more of them would feel.

#6 2020-07-27 22:29:33

Audreyb

patrick20020:

Thank you  for  your appreciation  but  I can't take full  credit since the end  quote is something I  never considered until  my dear  friend  said it and she was  quite  serious.
This lady was quite shy  and repressed  because of her size  when I met her  and I do take some credit for changing that  about her.  in spite of her size,  she  is really quite  beautiful  and notably well proportioned .

She  isn't really  a shoulder rider because she is uncomfortable sitting on a  man's shoulders  out of a fear of falling  and she  hasn't  encountered a  man  who could carry  her on his shoulders  and is willing to do so.
As a result  she indulges  two of her admirers in all fours rides  and sometimes sitting on their shoulders  in  a stationary position.

With that said,  her confidence in herself as a woman has grown delightfully since  she overcame her shyness  and self  recrimination about being plus sized.
Having  no less than 6 male admirers at any one time  has of course helped  a great deal with her self esteem .

#7 2020-07-30 20:18:57

patrick20020
Male, USA

Audreyb,

It is great that your friend has gained self confidence and is enjoying her weight and allowing others to enjoy it as well!  I wonder, how does she feel about shoulder riding in a pool? She wouldn't have to worry about falling in that situation?

Based on her attitude alone I am not surprised she has so many male admirers.  In fact, she's just gained another and I've never even met her...LOL!

#8 2020-07-31 05:49:05

Audreyb

patrick20020:

She really is quite attractive  and I believe she could be a plus size  model.
I don't know if she ever  considered trying to ride on  someone's shoulders in a pool.
I know she was once very shy  about her weight  and would be embarrassed  about sitting on a man's shoulders.
But  fortunately for her and her  admirers, that is no longer the case.
I couldn't be more delighted  about her change.

#9 2020-07-31 19:39:51

patrick20020
Male, USA

Audreyb,

Good for her!  That's all very exciting!   She sounds like a good friend to have.

#10 2020-08-01 04:05:21

Audreyb

patrick20020:

She's a very  lovely person . A  divorcee  from  a an abusive  slug of a man who destroyed her self-worth.

I can only take credit for introducing her to the  right  social circles and  the men she met  did the rest.  I could  almost be envious of her   popularity  now.

#11 2020-08-01 15:17:18

patrick20020
Male, USA

Audreyb,

That's great!  I'm glad she has found a better place in life and you are a wonderful friend for helping her get there!

#12 2020-08-01 15:24:02

patrick20020
Male, USA

ralf wrote:

Ive seen that there are some other members who share my attraction to heavy homen shoulder riding. Therefore I oppened this topic where we can share our stories or even fantasies regarding heavy women riding on smaller men.

Ralf,

Feel free to email me directly if you'd like to share stories.
Patrick20020@yahoo.com

#13 2020-08-10 17:38:56

Audreyb

patrick20020:

I should at least qualify my views  by saying that men  fascinated with  larger women  should  not let  their  eyes  exceed their appetite. Reality may  prove to be very different from fantasy and you have to give  serious consideration to your own fitness.
Not every  plus size  woman is as aware of her weight as she should be and some may be so  starved for attention  from men that they will  go  along with almost anything a man  wants to keep his attention. 
I  want to caution those men who may be so obsessed with  lifting heavy ladies  or simply being beneath theses ladies that there are risks in indulging in  such  desires with a woman  who  can literally kill you by sitting on you. This is especially true if  the  woman isn't fully aware that she could crush or suffocate you  while thinking that  you are enjoying it as much as she is.

As I said previously,  my plus size friend did  injure a man's back by sitting on him after he requested her to do so.  She is  far from  the heaviest woman I  know personally .

#14 2020-08-11 05:45:11

trigger
Male (38), India

I have given Shoulder rides to an American Amazon girl weighing 95kgs.
Thats the heaviest I have carried till now.

At First I Was very happy that my dream was being fulfilled carrying 95kg. on shoulders.

The sessions lasted for One hour with many breaks.
Though during sessions, I was good, and she was amazed how I was carrying her on shoulders.

But as you mentioned rightly here, After Session, Next Day, my whole Body was in such a muscular pain.
I had to take a Body massage to get rid of the pain.

So Body pain is one thing associated with carrying heavy weight initially I think.

As per my opinion

thanks

Audreyb wrote:

patrick20020:

I should at least qualify my views  by saying that men  fascinated with  larger women  should  not let  their  eyes  exceed their appetite. Reality may  prove to be very different from fantasy and you have to give  serious consideration to your own fitness.
Not every  plus size  woman is as aware of her weight as she should be and some may be so  starved for attention  from men that they will  go  along with almost anything a man  wants to keep his attention. 
I  want to caution those men who may be so obsessed with  lifting heavy ladies  or simply being beneath theses ladies that there are risks in indulging in  such  desires with a woman  who  can literally kill you by sitting on you. This is especially true if  the  woman isn't fully aware that she could crush or suffocate you  while thinking that  you are enjoying it as much as she is.

As I said previously,  my plus size friend did  injure a man's back by sitting on him after he requested her to do so.  She is  far from  the heaviest woman I  know personally .

The Horse

#15 2020-08-11 14:49:07

patrick20020
Male, USA

Audreyb,

I know you intend that as words of warning, but I admit there is something very exciting about everything you said...LOL!

BTW, I tried to send you an email to carry on the conversation but it didn't work.  Feel free to send me one if you wish!

#16 2020-08-11 17:08:21

Audreyb

patrick20020:

Yes I did intend it as  at least a caution because some  guys may not realize  what they got themselves into  or  under  and you can't assume that the woman is smart or fully aware.
You can read stories on  the internet of actual cases of heavy women  killing their  husbands or lovers  by sitting on them until they suffocated. These were murders of course  but  there have also been accidents  and some guys have  died  of heart attacks trying to lift women they were  not strong enough to lift.  You  are not  going to enjoy being  in traction for weeks or  spend your life in a wheelchair   if you fall  and she lands on you  or she  breaks your  back when  you want to give her a pony ride. 
I'm not saying that no one should ever try with a heavy woman. Just that you should be aware of potential injury .

#17 2020-09-16 19:54:22

Well-trained pony boy

Once I got a 35 year old woman with almost 82kgs

My weight is 51kgs and I got to know she only wants to ride a skinny and tinni boy like me it's her desire she told me she waited a lot for this time and now she never left me until she gets all the pleasure she wants

That was one of my best experience ever

#18 2021-03-11 18:43:10

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Well-trained pony boy wrote:

Once I got a 35 year old woman with almost 82kgs

My weight is 51kgs and I got to know she only wants to ride a skinny and tinni boy like me it's her desire she told me she waited a lot for this time and now she never left me until she gets all the pleasure she wants

That was one of my best experience ever

Well I don't think this is a real story. As the woman is 82 kgs which is a very heavy weight so it's not possible for a 51 kg boy to carry her as she is 1.6 times your weight so if you try with all the strength in your body I think you can't hold her for more than 4 or 5 hardly seconds while she mounts on you from a chair or a high place

#19 2021-03-24 03:42:43

Pony for Girls

@ralf

It's an amazing story. Tell us more. Continue with the story

I am a pony looking for Girls to carry

#20 2021-04-03 09:57:56

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

For me, the ideal men’s rider is a woman of 1.55 meters - 1.75 meters (5 feet 1 inch - 5 feet 9 inches) and 45 kg. - 65 kg. (100 pounds - 140 pounds) of weight, beautiful with a spectacular body, because she could ride long distances for a long time.

Can you imagine a slim man measuring 1.55 meters (5 feet 1 inch) and 45 kilos (100 pounds) being ridden by a 1.75 meter (5 feet 9 inches) and 65 kg lady. (140 pounds)? The differences are 20 kilos (43 pounds) in weight and, 0.20 meters (8 inches) which can increase if rider wears high heels!

Man being ridden: 1.55 meters (5 feet 1 inch), and his rider: 1.88 meters (6 feet two inches) if she wears 5-inch high heels, difference of 0.33 meters (1 foot 1 inch); or, 1.95 meters (6 feet 5 inches) if she wears 8-inch high heels with platforms, difference of 0.40 meters (1 foot 4 inches).

Can you imagine this horsewoman wearing high heels standing in front of her human horse? The difference in height? Her dominance over her pony?

#21 2021-04-06 16:26:45

JayRey8585

@ Audrey, HI! smile

#22 2021-07-21 11:54:57

frederik
Male (40), Germany

I remember that I had to work as a stable-boy for a few years.
It was a high-class stable with lots of snooty and arrogant girls an mostly young ladies.
Often the girls were at my age or even a little bit younger.
Anyway I took the job because I was for that time extremely well paid and as my family was rather poor I was grateful for this job.

I had to do all the hard jobs in the stables and had to clean also the saddles, bridles and all that stuff until just after the beginning of my job a young lady ordered me : Go ahead stable-boy and clean my boots.
It was demeaning for me because she went to the same school as I did.

But I was obedient and she sat dow and made me clean her black riding boots while she was listening music with an MP-Player and reading some magazines.
While I was full at work with her boots two other girls showed up and said while seeing me kneeling in front of her and cleaning her boots  : What a nice idea this is real service , and by looking at their boots they said: Our boots need to be cleaned as well and if the stable-boy has just started he can carry on with our boots. It was funny and absolutely amusing for them.

Well I cleaned also their boots and they sat together without taking further notice of me.

When the lady instructor showed up, she laughed and said: How nice that you make yourself useful, just go ahead, I think you will be an excellent stable-boy.

From that moment I had to clean their boots whenever they wanted.

One day while it was outside quite rainy and there was a competition outdoors I had to clean theior boots extremely shiny.
But around the place of competition was extremely muddy and the ladies told to me : If we go outside with our shiny boots they will be dirty
and you will have double work to do. The easiest will be that you carry us through the mud outside to our horses.
I was looking quite strange but I did not dare to refuse in regard of all those elegant riders in their extremely elegant and expensive riding gears.
So they sat on my shoulders and I carried them outside to their horses while they were joking about me.
Most of the ladies. who were attending  that competition were quite friendly commenting the scene by laughing g and saying: Oh we have a
new horse, how fine it is.
And quite few said: Oh on that new horse I would like to take quite a few lessons. 

It was not very far from the stable to the place of competition but I had to carry this way young adult and quite sturdy ladies over a distance of about 200 Meters.
And even some girls of my age were quite well built.
It was not only demeaning but also exhausting for me.
And the weight a few ladies went up around 70 Kgs, carried ruthlessness by a young stable-boy.
They did not care at all of me because they were with all their thoughts already at their competition.

And from that time I had to do that more and more often.

Board footer