Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-17 20:50:52

Bouftou07
Male (27), France

Story wowow

It's an evening that I lived through and that I tried to transcribe in the form of a little story.

We went with some friends to a concert in a town near us. There were two girls with me. Sandra was the smallest of the group with her 1m60 and weighing about 50kg. She had beautiful brown hair and even if it wasn't obvious with her small body, she was quite muscular because she often went to the gym to maintain her body. Luna was the tallest with her 1.75m and the heaviest too as she weighed about 75kg. She was blonde with long hair and she had generous shapes but well distributed all over her body. They wore jean shorts with t-shirts and sneakers.

We arrived by car in the early evening and there were already a lot of people. We went to drink and eat something from the nearby snack bars, and then the music started to sound on the stage. People started to gather in front of the stage and soon seats were getting scarce. We managed to sneak through the crowd to get a good distance from the singer. The atmosphere was electric and after about thirty minutes, the singer started saying "And now I want to see all the girls on the shoulders! ». Personally, a rather cheerful girl asked me if I could carry her and I accepted. She wasn't that heavy, maybe 60kg for 1m70. I turned to my friends to see what they were going to do, but to my surprise, it was Luna who had asked Sandra if she could carry her. She seemed a little embarrassed by the question but she accepted. She put her head between Luna's thighs and got up with difficulty at first because of the difference in height and weight, but once she was up she didn't seem to have too much trouble wearing it, despite her big thighs squeezing her head. Luna seemed to have a lot of fun while Sandra did what she could to keep her friend as long as possible.

She wore it like this for at least five minutes before putting it on the ground, out of breath but amused at having done this. But as soon as she got up, Claire, the girl on my shoulders, asked if my friend could do a human tower with her and Luna. Sandra hesitated, but Luna thought it was a great idea so she insisted and finally Sandra agreed. I was fine with not being involved because I could enjoy the show. I put the girl on the floor and Luna took her on her shoulders. Then Sandra put her head back between Luna's thighs and tried to get up, but the combined weight of the two girls was too much for her. Before I was disappointed that my friend couldn't carry two girls on her shoulders, I offered to help her get up. She accepted and with my help, she managed to stand up. You could see the pain on her face but it was normal as she had more than 100kg on her shoulders. I gave a little support to Luna's thighs and she was very happy with the situation, as was the girl at the top who moved her arms without worrying that she was making it harder for Sandra. The human tower was shaking a little, but Sandra managed to keep them fairly stable. The girls had a few small exchanges as well like:

Sandra: You girls are heavy... especially you, Luna! You should go on a diet...

Luna: Hey! Shut up and carry us properly! I don't want to fall down!

Sandra couldn't take it anymore but she managed to hold on for almost two minutes before putting the girls down. The girls congratulated her and we spent the rest of the concert moving to the rhythm of the music. And to end the evening well, Luna climbed up on Sandra's shoulders again to the car. It was truly a magical evening for me.

#2 2020-06-22 01:22:01

PetPonyBoy

Re: Story wowow

Uou!!! I liked that story. Please send more stories about small people carrying bigger ones.
Thank you!

Board footer