Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-14 21:26:03

Tom brady
Male (20), U.S.A

Forced to Lift a WOWOM Wearing Handcuffs

Get comfortable for this one.
     As I’ve said before, I attended Buffalo for a year of college. One night I was at a party, and sex toys were brought. It was gonna get a little wild, and everyone was DRUNK. The party was hosted at the house of the known party hoster, Nikki. Some of the football team was there so of course the amount of hormones in the house resulted in strength competitions between the guys, and wild talk and play from the girls. The girls were making us do push-ups with at a minimum, 1 girl on back. The strongest player on the team was actually the 5’11 185 lbs running back, and he managed to do a push up with not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR GIRLS on his back. Everyone agreed that night that was the greatest feat of strength they’d ever seen. Maybe until I did what I did 20 minutes later.
      Nikki, the party host, was real thick, and not ashamed of it. She dressed like she was skinny, but it made her even sexier, being that she was 5’8, 175 lbs. Not an obese or even fat girl at all, just really, REALLY thick. Super thick thighs, a lil peep of fat on her stomach, solid upper half. Her friend Jess was 5’6, 145 lbs. Still a real thick girl in her own right. Jess was a little crazy that night, and by the end of the night had the word “Rookie” written in black marker on the back of her top. She and Nikki were each riding a football player while doing push-ups, and decided they wanted to push it more. While they were impressed with the players strength, they were drunk still and all, and kept making things crazier. To do so, they brought out the handcuffs. Now maybe it’s cause I’ve known both the girls since high school? But Nikki and Jess ran right after me, and tackled me on the couch, she ordered some of the players to help hold me down, and a couple of them obliged, of course because they looked so hot that night, so I can even blame them. They handcuffed my hands behind my back, I was now completely at their will. They took the key and held it high, everyone cheering, teasing me. Nikki placed the key in her bra.Jess and Nikki and a couple of other girls went outside the sliding glass door by the poolside, and chatted for a bit, while the remaining girls joked and held me down. Most of the football team had left the living room to go outside, so Jess and Nikki came back in. “Heyyyy Nikki lets show our cheeeading to the boyssss.” Said Jess. Nikki squated down, right next to me, practically on top of me. It’s like none of them realized I was there. I was just a floor mat in handcuffs at this point. As she squatted down, I could see the muscle in her thighs contracting and her thighs getting thicker as her legs bent. I’m not gonna lie to any of you, it was actually pretty thrilling, yet intimidating. Nikki is built like a train man. A sexy ass thick girl who’s not out of shape, how am I gonna squirm out of 175 lbs if it comes to that? At least that’s what I thought, I was only 165 lbs at the time. As Nikki sat in the squat position, Jess got on top of her shoulders like she’d done it 1000 times before. It looked so natural. I was even more amped now. I saw the 320 pound unit of Nikki and Jess rise up 8 feet above me. Seeing that go up was adrenaline pumping. Frankly, I thought they were gonna stand on me. I was scared and I can’t lie about it. I brought my knees to my chest and rolled my body over. My hands were still cuffed behind my back, but at least I’d avoid getting trampled, I was now on my knees.
     Then it happened. I just happened to roll right in between Nikki’s legs. I’m now on my knees, face on the wood floor, (since I have no hands to hold myself up with). I hear a gasp from Nikki. “Let’s make him pick us up!!!” A Loud Gasp from Jess follows, like she had just heard the greatest idea of all time. “Holy Sh*t, Holy Sh*t Nikki!” I wasn’t able to see anything, my face in the ground, but an instant fear just pulsed through my body at that moment, like a jump scare in a movie. Nikki reached down with one arm and grappled my by the hair, pulling my head straight up, while still holding one of Jess’s legs with the other arm. “Let’s see how strong you are Jake!” “You’re gonna...... there was so much frantic yelling between all the girls with how excited they just became, that I didn’t even hear what she said to me. All I knew was that in this moment I felt another shot of adrenaline. All of this commotion caused some of the guys who I come back into the house, a big group now was circled around us. I couldn’t even process any of that. Literally right after she finished grabbing my hair, I felt those famous Nikki thighs wrap around my neck. She slowly transferred the weight from her feet on the floor, to completely sitting on my neck, her feet almost weightless. The pressure on me neck and shoulders was something I’ve truly never felt. She then said “If you can lift us up, you can get the key!” Everyone either laughed or watched somewhat uncomfortably. I leaned back which as much strength as I could muster, just to avoid falling forward and smashing my face on the ground. Somehow, someway, I got it balanced. Though my neck was super strained, and my face was supposedly turning red, I still had my first chance to actually process what was going on. What happened next is something that I could never, ever have imagined being able to pull off. I got my knees off the floor and quickly planted my feet, so that I was not in a squat position. This was the deepest squat of all time, and I was now fully supporting 320 lbs by myself, with my hands handcuffed behind my back. I heard a few “oh snap okay I see you I see you’s“ from the football players. Needless to say, there was a 0% chance of me pulling this off in their eyes. It got dead silent. You could hear a pindrop. The only sound in the room was my heavy breathing, and groans. For a split second it occurred to me that I actually had Nikki’s thighs around my neck. That’s something I’m confident 90% of the guys in my grade would’ve dreamed about. On top of that I was about to attempt to lift a double stack shoulder ride of two hot girls. When you throw in the handcuffs that I only thought about after, it’s a story I won’t ever forget.
     But I wasn’t finished, I still had to get up 320 lbs, not just let them sit on me. Something came over me that I can’t explain. I planted my feet in the ground, and drove up with every ounce of strength I had in my 165 lb body. Nikki’s feet sloowwwwllyy began to rise, her heels coming off the ground, her tippy toes following. I went back down, I couldn’t get it on the first try. I heard several dead serious, “Oh Sh*t’s.” The room was dead silent except for those saying those two words. I had way surpassed all expectations. Is this actually possible now? On the second effort, I put on an angry face, planted my feet, and gave my entire body maximum effort into this one moment.
     Alex and Jess went up. And there I was, underneath them. I did it. I did it. I just freakin did it. Gasps and holy ___ were heard. The most I had ever squatted in my life at that point, being 17 years old and 165, was 170 lbs. I just squated 320 lbs in handcuffs. I held them up there for quite a while actually, Nikki grabbing my chin with one arm to hold on, the other arm around Jess’s leg once again. My hands remained cuffed, and my neck felt invincible. I offered to hold them up as long as they wanted. After about 45 seconds, they wanted to get down. Nikki uncuffed me. I hugged and handshaked several guys right away, everyone was beyond impressed with what I had just done.
     Bonus, Nikki took me up to her room 10 minutes later, I’ll leave it at that ☺️.

I want you guys to see a picture of Nikki and Jess from that night, I have one. It actually shows “Rookie” written on Jess’s back, (in case you needed proof lol.)

For the pic, email me @kwamebrownreach30000@yahoo.com , or instagram DM me.

Dm me on IG @flamingbaddies !

#2 2019-11-22 12:41:30

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

Re: Forced to Lift a WOWOM Wearing Handcuffs

wow, this is THE best shoulder riding story in history.
I have one question: Is this really possible? how many of carriers did such lift?

When she put arms around your chin means she hold on tight on your head?

Board footer