Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-07 18:53:34

TotemNitro
Male (21), United States

Free Comic Book Day shoulder ride

Last Saturday was free comic book day and comic book shops always have big events for it. People come dressed like different comic book characters. I convinced my godmother to carry me on her shoulders while I wore a long trench coat to go as John Constantine, who is a comic book character that is known for wearing a trench coat. Once we arrived at the comic book store I jumped on her back then threw my legs over her shoulders until I was sitting on top of her shoulders. I wrapped my legs behind her back then put on the trench coat. I buttoned it up and we walked into the comic book store like this. I got my free comic books then left. I was really enjoying being on top her shoulders though, so I convinced her to let me stay on her shoulders for a little longer. So I just had her walk around for a couple of minutes like this. Then afterwords I took off the trench coat and hoped off her shoulders. Overall it was very enjoyable. I love to ride on my godmothers shoulders, women in general are more comfortable to ride on, and also my godmother is pretty short which I also really like.

#2 2019-05-08 05:44:36

trigger
Male (38), India

Re: Free Comic Book Day shoulder ride

How Lucky You Are !!

Keep Enjoying

The Horse

Board footer