Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-03 11:07:56

Jenny Cai
Member
Female, China
Registered: 2018-10-03
Last visit: 2019-03-30
Posts: 4

Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

As a transwoman, I did have a shoulder ride. I actually enjoy being lifted up. I would feel a sense of safe and being protected if a man carries me. But in my country, it seems that some people think only a ciswoman can have a right to ride on someone's shoulders. Is it the same in your country? or your country is much different?
One more question, in this forum I find some people like carrying women, do they like carrying transwomen?

Offline

 

#2 2018-10-09 23:33:03

JOC
Member
Male (25), montreal
Registered: 2010-07-24
Last visit: 2019-05-25
Posts: 25

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

yessss sure

Offline

 

#3 2018-10-10 13:08:10

trigger
Bonus member
Male (34), India
Registered: 2009-07-05
Last visit: 2019-05-25
Posts: 684

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

You are from which country and city.

Jenny Cai wrote:

As a transwoman, I did have a shoulder ride. I actually enjoy being lifted up. I would feel a sense of safe and being protected if a man carries me. But in my country, it seems that some people think only a ciswoman can have a right to ride on someone's shoulders. Is it the same in your country? or your country is much different?
One more question, in this forum I find some people like carrying women, do they like carrying transwomen?


The Horse

Offline

 

#4 2018-10-10 18:13:48

grome111
Bonus member
Male (42), Espaņa
Registered: 2006-12-16
Last visit: 2019-05-25
Posts: 1626

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

Hello, my email is ggrome111@yahoo.es
I have many experiences to tell you. Write me and I'll tell you.
I have climbed on my shoulders to many trans

Offline

 

#5 2018-10-11 05:04:04

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2019-05-01
Posts: 331

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

Jenny Cai:

I don't think there is any  country where  there is a  yes or no  answer to  your question.
There are people  who only prefer to  carry or ride on  the opposite gender  and those who prefer to  carry/ride  their own gender and still others  who are  indifferent to  the gender or their  carrier/rider.
I'm  sure there are some carriers who  would prefer a transgender rider and  no  doubt  some who would not.

I have only one transgender (male to female) friend  and   I have seen her sit on and ride on the backs of  men  who were very willing to let her  but I don't know if she ever asked for or received a  shoulder ride from  anyone.   
Obviously if  you are in  a relationship with someone, asking that person if they are willing to perform this task  for you shouldn't be difficult.  Asking a  stranger may not be  advisable of course.

Offline

 

#6 2018-10-12 20:41:08

grome111
Bonus member
Male (42), Espaņa
Registered: 2006-12-16
Last visit: 2019-05-25
Posts: 1626

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

jenny, i have many questions for you...

Offline

 

#7 2018-10-14 08:43:34

abdf05144
Member
Male (26), China
Registered: 2018-10-14
Last visit: 2018-10-14
Posts: 1

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

post edited

You can write in Chinese (?) if you want to, but you must also write the same thing in English/Gunde

Offline

 

#8 2018-10-18 06:55:57

Jenny Cai
Member
Female, China
Registered: 2018-10-03
Last visit: 2019-03-30
Posts: 4

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

trigger wrote:

You are from which country and city.

Jenny Cai wrote:

As a transwoman, I did have a shoulder ride. I actually enjoy being lifted up. I would feel a sense of safe and being protected if a man carries me. But in my country, it seems that some people think only a ciswoman can have a right to ride on someone's shoulders. Is it the same in your country? or your country is much different?
One more question, in this forum I find some people like carrying women, do they like carrying transwomen?

Guangzhou, China

Offline

 

#9 2018-10-18 07:01:35

Jenny Cai
Member
Female, China
Registered: 2018-10-03
Last visit: 2019-03-30
Posts: 4

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

grome111 wrote:

jenny, i have many questions for you...

well, what are they...

Offline

 

#10 2018-10-20 21:37:02

stalot
Member
Male (45), austria
Registered: 2012-09-10
Last visit: 2019-03-26
Posts: 118

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

Jenny Cai wrote:

As a transwoman, I did have a shoulder ride. I actually enjoy being lifted up. I would feel a sense of safe and being protected if a man carries me. But in my country, it seems that some people think only a ciswoman can have a right to ride on someone's shoulders. Is it the same in your country? or your country is much different?
One more question, in this forum I find some people like carrying women, do they like carrying transwomen?

I can carry you
qq2898010552
stalot@yahoo.com

Offline

 

#11 2018-10-20 21:38:04

stalot
Member
Male (45), austria
Registered: 2012-09-10
Last visit: 2019-03-26
Posts: 118

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

Jenny Cai wrote:

grome111 wrote:

jenny, i have many questions for you...

well, what are they...

jenny
you can ride me in guangzhou
qq2898010552
stalot@yahoo.com

Offline

 

#12 2018-10-22 03:07:23

caballito
Member
Male (51), Peru
Registered: 2006-11-25
Last visit: 2019-04-28
Posts: 542

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

Yes

Offline

 

#13 2018-11-19 22:44:25

mastadon777
Bonus member
Male (84), England,London
Registered: 2009-08-28
Last visit: 2019-02-06
Posts: 412

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

I see no reason why you cannot have a shoulder ride on any one,provided they want to give you one. Come to London and you can ride me.


Lets have more personal info please

Offline

 

#14 2018-11-20 20:23:21

mastadon777
Bonus member
Male (84), England,London
Registered: 2009-08-28
Last visit: 2019-02-06
Posts: 412

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

The main thing is,when someone rides you ,they enjoy it. It does not matter what ge,just enjoy it.nder the rider is


Lets have more personal info please

Offline

 

#15 2019-02-15 03:23:08

Hunter
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-19
Last visit: 2019-04-24
Posts: 32

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

Jenny Cai wrote:

As a transwoman, I did have a shoulder ride. I actually enjoy being lifted up. I would feel a sense of safe and being protected if a man carries me. But in my country, it seems that some people think only a ciswoman can have a right to ride on someone's shoulders. Is it the same in your country? or your country is much different?
One more question, in this forum I find some people like carrying women, do they like carrying transwomen?

amangarg30531@gmail.com
I will carry u

Offline

 

#16 2019-02-15 19:48:01

EduMorenoRider
Member
Registered: 2016-08-31
Last visit: 2019-05-21
Posts: 35

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

caballito wrote:

Yes

email me if u want to be my horse in Lima Peru

Offline

 

#17 2019-05-21 13:48:38

guyfromdhaka
Member
Registered: 2019-05-21
Last visit: 2019-05-25
Posts: 6

Re: Can a transwoman ask someone for a shoulder ride?

Audreyb wrote:

Jenny Cai:

I don't think there is any  country where  there is a  yes or no  answer to  your question.
There are people  who only prefer to  carry or ride on  the opposite gender  and those who prefer to  carry/ride  their own gender and still others  who are  indifferent to  the gender or their  carrier/rider.
I'm  sure there are some carriers who  would prefer a transgender rider and  no  doubt  some who would not.

I have only one transgender (male to female) friend  and   I have seen her sit on and ride on the backs of  men  who were very willing to let her  but I don't know if she ever asked for or received a  shoulder ride from  anyone.   
Obviously if  you are in  a relationship with someone, asking that person if they are willing to perform this task  for you shouldn't be difficult.  Asking a  stranger may not be  advisable of course.

you can earn a lot of money if you publish your femdom shoulder ride videos

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson