Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-06 01:51:37

kimshot
Member
Registered: 2017-09-29
Last visit: 2019-05-26
Posts: 14

favorite thing about shoulder riding

What is your favorite thing about shoulder riding as a rider

what is your favorite thing about shoulder riding as a carrier

Offline

 

#2 2018-02-06 17:41:59

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2019-05-01
Posts: 331

Re: favorite thing about shoulder riding

I can only  answer as a  rider . I enjoy  being in charge of  the  person  carrying me  and serving me.
I enjoy the willing service the carrier  provides  when  it's  his choice to serve  beneath me.  But I also  enjoy it when the  carrier serves me  less  willingly  and  when the carrier  struggles and serves  beyond his capacity  or desire  to serve.

This enjoyment of burdening  my carrier is something I only  realized  that I  enjoy  comparatively  recently. I know some may find  fault with this but I  wonder  if other riders  honestly examined their own feelings and motives,  they  might  find similar motives and feelings.

Offline

 

#3 2018-02-07 23:47:19

heavylifter
Member
Male (40), traveling
Registered: 2013-01-07
Last visit: 2019-05-17
Posts: 20

Re: favorite thing about shoulder riding

Dear AudreyB
I just love your post here about burdening your carrier. This is exactly what I like. To really struggle under a demanding rider.
Please, consider writing me here, if you wanna meet & ride on me:
heavylifter77@gmail.com


strong pony for heavy riders

Offline

 

#4 2018-02-11 03:30:56

Dragon
Member
Male, Xibalba
Registered: 2016-08-09
Last visit: 2018-09-22
Posts: 82

Re: favorite thing about shoulder riding

To show my strength...

Offline

 

#5 2018-10-18 08:26:42

Pickles
Member
Female (32), USA
Registered: 2018-03-10
Last visit: 2019-05-20
Posts: 33

Re: favorite thing about shoulder riding

As someone who has recently gotten to experience riding on someone's shoulders for the first time since I was two, I can truly say I like the feeling of someone strong underneath me and lifting me up and supporting me, which is something special to me, since I am a heavy rider. I also really like how even the act of wanting to carry me makes me feel like the person is giving me a kind of affection. It makes me feel valued and enjoyed. It's really nice.

Offline

 

#6 2018-11-08 23:04:13

bergt
Bonus member
Male (57), Finland
Registered: 2009-04-15
Last visit: 2019-05-26
Posts: 727

Re: favorite thing about shoulder riding

My dream is to carry female heavy rider like Pickles

Offline

 

#7 2018-12-15 09:29:42

Pickles
Member
Female (32), USA
Registered: 2018-03-10
Last visit: 2019-05-20
Posts: 33

Re: favorite thing about shoulder riding

Bergt,
Thank you, I'm honored you consider me your dream rider smile

Offline

 

#8 2019-01-20 21:59:25

bergt
Bonus member
Male (57), Finland
Registered: 2009-04-15
Last visit: 2019-05-26
Posts: 727

Re: favorite thing about shoulder riding

Pickles, I find bigger heavy girls sexy and more attractive. Bigger girls always turn my head ;-)
If one day I could have possibility to give you good ride, let you enjoy riding on my shoulders and have fun, that should make me more than happy. I want to carry only women who likes that.

Offline

 

#9 2019-01-21 04:35:58

Hunter
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-19
Last visit: 2019-04-24
Posts: 32

Re: favorite thing about shoulder riding

Audreyb wrote:

I can only  answer as a  rider . I enjoy  being in charge of  the  person  carrying me  and serving me.
I enjoy the willing service the carrier  provides  when  it's  his choice to serve  beneath me.  But I also  enjoy it when the  carrier serves me  less  willingly  and  when the carrier  struggles and serves  beyond his capacity  or desire  to serve.

This enjoyment of burdening  my carrier is something I only  realized  that I  enjoy  comparatively  recently. I know some may find  fault with this but I  wonder  if other riders  honestly examined their own feelings and motives,  they  might  find similar motives and feelings.

My email amangarg30531@gmail.com..I  am a very strong carrier

Offline

 

#10 2019-01-21 05:28:12

Pickles
Member
Female (32), USA
Registered: 2018-03-10
Last visit: 2019-05-20
Posts: 33

Re: favorite thing about shoulder riding

bergt wrote:

Pickles, I find bigger heavy girls sexy and more attractive. Bigger girls always turn my head ;-)
If one day I could have possibility to give you good ride, let you enjoy riding on my shoulders and have fun, that should make me more than happy. I want to carry only women who likes that.

Bergt,

Thank you for your offer. Unfortunately, I don't travel that often, and I haven't been to Europe. However, if I am ever in Finland, I will consider having the pleasure of riding on your shoulders. smile

Offline

 

#11 2019-01-21 20:21:05

Hunter
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-19
Last visit: 2019-04-24
Posts: 32

Re: favorite thing about shoulder riding

Pickles wrote:

As someone who has recently gotten to experience riding on someone's shoulders for the first time since I was two, I can truly say I like the feeling of someone strong underneath me and lifting me up and supporting me, which is something special to me, since I am a heavy rider. I also really like how even the act of wanting to carry me makes me feel like the person is giving me a kind of affection. It makes me feel valued and enjoyed. It's really nice.

I wanna to feel u special pickles..
U are such a lovely special woman trust me
It's my pleasure to give u a ride

Offline

 

#12 2019-01-24 23:01:17

bergt
Bonus member
Male (57), Finland
Registered: 2009-04-15
Last visit: 2019-05-26
Posts: 727

Re: favorite thing about shoulder riding

Dear Pickles.

I have been in 20 countries but never in USA :-(
If I ever travel to your country, I contact You. Also if You ever visit Finland, contact me and I give my word it will be nice experience for You, I carry You on my shoulders and that makes me SO HAPPY! Life is short so we should have all off from it, enjoy from our lives.
My e-mail is pera135@hotmail.com, I can send your pictures if you want ;-)

take care
Bergt

Offline

 

#13 2019-01-25 13:44:25

audreybslave
Member
Registered: 2019-01-25
Last visit: 2019-01-26
Posts: 1

Re: favorite thing about shoulder riding

Audreyb wrote:

I can only  answer as a  rider . I enjoy  being in charge of  the  person  carrying me  and serving me.
I enjoy the willing service the carrier  provides  when  it's  his choice to serve  beneath me.  But I also  enjoy it when the  carrier serves me  less  willingly  and  when the carrier  struggles and serves  beyond his capacity  or desire  to serve.

This enjoyment of burdening  my carrier is something I only  realized  that I  enjoy  comparatively  recently. I know some may find  fault with this but I  wonder  if other riders  honestly examined their own feelings and motives,  they  might  find similar motives and feelings.

any way i can reach u ? can't send email or any message thru here. my email is sg.rainn@gmail.com . Just wanna discuss more ( dont mind my name, it just i really like ur posts )

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson