Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-12-20 20:24:56

deisan
Male (58), USA

Ohio State Alumni cheerleaders

I think the photo of the Ohio State alumni cheerleaders sitting on the shoulders of their former partners is awesome.  Whoever posted it, please post more if you can find them.  I'll continue to look as well.  It looks like the female cheerleaders get a nice, long shoulder ride from one part of campus to the stadium.  Does anyone know how far or how long the ride is?  The part I like is that some of these ladies look to be in their 30s, probably married with a child or two.  I wonder if their husbands get jealous if they're riding on someone else's shoulders.  I also always wondered if cheerleader's boyfriends get jealous when they sit on their partner's shoulders.  I would guess they'd have to.  Either way these women really looked like they were enjoying the ride and looked forward to it for some time.  I also went to a division 1 basketball game yesterday and saw some of the cheerleaders sitting on their partner's shoulders during the time outs.  I can never figure out who likes it more, the girls or the partners?  Either way it was great to watch.

#2 2007-12-26 05:47:14

rkjul21
Bonus member
Male (42), United States

Re: Ohio State Alumni cheerleaders

What album is this picture in?  I don't recall seeing it.

Board footer